WASHINGTON Details of potential Obamacare replacements by U.S. House Republicans emerged in news reports on Friday, as Republican lawmakers have vowed to introduce new legislation in the coming weeks.
- Pfizer subpoenaed in U.S. over patient assistance plans
- Overhaul of Medicaid expansion could cost states $32 billion: report
- Most Americans want U.S. to keep funding expanded Medicaid: poll
- Deadly U.S. heroin overdoses quadrupled in five years: study
- What belongs in medical kits for climbers and hikers?
(Reuters Health) - Pay attention to the ingredients of bug sprays and other repellents, because they're not equally effective at warding off mosquitoes that carry diseases like Zika virus, researchers say.
WASHINGTON The administration of President Donald Trump may ramp up enforcement of federal laws against recreational marijuana use, a White House spokesman said on Thursday, setting up potential conflicts in states where the drug is legal.
ZURICH Swiss drugmaker Novartis's drugs Tafinlar and Mekinist edged closer to approval in Europe to be used together against a type of lung cancer after a key committee on Friday published a recommendation to expand the combination's indications.
NEW YORK A New York state judge has dismissed a lawsuit accusing the Sequoia Fund, known for its ties to Warren Buffett, of recklessly making a huge, disastrous investment in Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc , causing billions of dollars of losses.