CHICAGO The state of Florida, the first to report the arrival of Zika in the continental United States, has yet to invite a dedicated team of the federal government's disease hunters to assist with the investigation on the ground, health officials told Reuters.
- Trendy Miami neighborhood is first in U.S. with local Zika spread
- Florida cases seen as first sign Zika transmitted locally in U.S |
- U.N. supports 'brelfies' to encourage breastfeeding
- Non-celiac 'wheat sensitivity' is an immune disorder, too
- Lasting brain changes seen in college athletes after concussion
(Reuters Health) - Women who reported douching almost doubled their risk of developing ovarian cancer, a national U.S. study shows.
CHICAGO Even though many doctors see need for improvement, surgical robots are poised for big gains in operating rooms around the world.
BEIJING The risk of Zika virus infections at the Olympic Games is both low and manageable, the chief of the World Health Organization said on Friday, a week before the event kicks off in Rio de Janeiro.