ZURICH A person in Germany treated with Roche Holding AG’s new multiple sclerosis drug Ocrevus has been diagnosed with an often-deadly brain infection after switching from another medication earlier this year, the Swiss drugmaker said on Wednesday.
- Under U.S. Republican bill, 23 million would lose health coverage: watchdog |
- Exclusive: McConnell frets about healthcare, hopeful on tax overhaul |
- GW to file cannabis drug as journal confirms epilepsy success
- Foot mat may help predict who will get a common diabetes complication
- Chocolate tied to decreased risk of irregular heart rhythm
Adolescents who have attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder are much more likely than peers without ADHD to become teenaged parents, according to a large Danish study.
WASHINGTON U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell told Reuters on Wednesday he expects bipartisan support for approval of a bill authorizing taxpayer and industry funding for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. | Video
WASHINGTON Two former executives of Heritage Pharmaceuticals who pleaded guilty to fixing drug prices in January have agreed to settle with 41 states and territories involved in the probe, the Connecticut attorney general's office said on Wednesday.
GENEVA The new head of the World Health Organization (WHO) voiced hope on Wednesday that bipartisan support would prevail in the U.S. Congress to fund global health initiatives, despite deep budget cuts proposed by the Trump administration.