- France detects possible bird flu outbreak on northern farm
- Trump gives nod to Republican tax-credit proposal on Obamacare |
- How much urine is in a swimming pool? Canadian study has the answer
- Taxes trimmed Mexican soda consumption for two years
- U.S. scientists find way to safely thaw cryopreserved tissues
NDON, - LOThe risk of sustained human-to-human transmission of H7N9 bird flu in China is low, the World Health Organization said on Wednesday, but a surge in human cases there is worrying and requires constant monitoring.
ZURICH Novartis is making progress in its bid to catch rivals developing drugs that harness the immune system to fight cancer, one of its top research scientists and latest recruit from Harvard University told Reuters in an interview.
JERUSALEM An Israeli court on Wednesday rejected an appeal by Haifa Chemicals to reverse an order to shut the country's largest ammonia tank that residents and environmental groups have said is a major health hazard.
Spending on prescription drugs for health plans created under the Affordable Care Act increased last year at a rate more than three times that of other commercial plans and most government-run plans managed by Express Scripts Holding Co.