WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump and House of Representatives leaders pushed on Wednesday for votes for their plan to overhaul Obamacare and said they were making progress in their efforts to win over conservative Republicans who have demanded changes to the legislation. | Video
- GSK and Regeneron to mine gene data from 500,000 Britons
- Scientists use graphene to power 'electronic skin' that can feel
- Rise of superbug tuberculosis hampers global control efforts
- U.S. lawmakers seek pricing info on PTC Therapuetics' Duchenne drug
- Mylan recalls 81,000 EpiPens outside U.S. after reports of failure
DUBAI Saudi Arabia has stopped beef and poultry imports from four Brazilian companies over concerns about food safety after accusations that individuals had been bribed to allow sales of rotten and salmonella-tainted meats.
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc said its drug to treat patients with seizures did not meet the main goal in a mid-stage study, sending its shares down 6.2 percent in after-market trading on Wednesday.
(Reuters Health) - - Pregabalin, the pain-fighting drug better known by the Pfizer brand name Lyrica, works no better than placebo at relieving the leg pain associated with sciatica, according to results from an Australian study of more than 200 patients.
CHICAGO No slaughter or processing facilities implicated in Brazil's meat scandal have shipped meat products to the United States, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said on Wednesday.