CHICAGO Cases of microcephaly in Colombia were four times higher this year than last, an increase that coincides with a widespread outbreak of Zika virus in the country, a report released on Friday said.
- Health agencies say Miami Beach no longer Zika transmission zone
- Under Trump, Congress likely to pull plug on medical device tax
- Synergy Pharma's irritable bowel drug succeeds in key study
- Scalp cooling device helps prevent hair loss from chemo
- Astra, Lilly stick with Alzheimer's approach despite setback
LOS ANGELES Conjoined 2-year-old twin girls who were separated at a California hospital this week were recovering in stable condition after 17 hours of surgery, officials said on Thursday. | Video
(Reuters Health) - The better a man’s cardiorespiratory fitness, the less likely he is to die from cancer, suggests a long-term study from Denmark.
WASHINGTON The U.S. surgeon general in a report released on Thursday called for action to reduce the use of e-cigarettes among young people, noting they have overtaken cigarettes to become the most commonly used tobacco products among this group.
Gradually increasing the dose of Biogen Inc's experimental Alzheimer's disease drug appeared to reduce the risk of brain swelling compared to higher fixed doses, interim 12-month results from a small study released on Thursday showed.