INDIANA, Pa./CHILLICOTHE, Ohio As deaths mount in America's opioid crisis, communities on the front lines face a hidden toll: the financial cost. | Video
- Obamacare repeal must move quickly, says Senate's McConnell
- Energy-efficient green buildings may emit hazardous chemicals
- US Military surgeons in Afghanistan treat civilian injuries
- 'Shocking' disregard for safety in U.S. meningitis case -prosecutor
- GlaxoSmithKline breathes easier as U.S. approves triple lung drug
The United States will concentrate its resources on 13 countries with high levels of HIV that have the best chance of controlling the AIDS epidemic under a strategy unveiled on Tuesday.
SAN FRANCISCO A U.S. appeals court sided with the beverage industry on Tuesday, granting its request to block a San Francisco ordinance mandating health warnings for soda and other sugary drinks.
LONDON The long-heralded threat of cut-price competition to its top-selling biological cancer medicines is finally becoming a reality for Roche, the world's biggest maker of oncology treatments.
WASHINGTON Democratic leaders in the U.S. Congress on Monday demanded that lawmakers wait to find out the budgetary and healthcare impacts of a new, last-ditch legislative effort by Republicans to repeal Obamacare before voting on it.