GENEVA The World Health Organization (WHO) on Friday urged U.S. President-elect Donald Trump to expand Obamacare and ensure all Americans have access to healthcare.
- FDA warns four companies for labeling flavored cigarettes as cigars
- Texas reports four more cases of Zika spread by local mosquitoes |
- New diabetes guidelines imminent, Jardiance sales may surge
- Microcephaly quadrupled in Colombia this year due to Zika: report
- STI apps may have inaccurate, harmful information
(Reuters Health) - Two of the largest suppliers of the life-saving drug naloxone have dramatically increased their prices in recent years, threatening to make it less likely that someone can be saved from a potentially-fatal opioid overdose.
(Reuters Health) - Women who have a sunny outlook on life may live longer than their peers who take a dimmer view of the world, a recent study suggests.
(Reuters Health) - When parents have a history of depression, teens are at greater risk for developing the disorder themselves, and signs of being irritable, anxious and fearful may precede a first episode of depression, a recent study suggests.
PARIS Women in France who have used Bayer's contraceptive implant Essure have launched a legal complaint about side-effects similar to a challenge already underway in the United States.