- Critics of weight-loss device urge U.S. regulator to reverse approval |
- Sales of flagship drug Revlimid drive Celgene profit; forecast raised
- U.S. and UK form global partnership to speed new antibiotics
- Bristol-Myers shares hit by decline of Yervoy melanoma drug
- Comparison of commercial and homemade infant meals finds flaws in each
(Reuters Health) - Red meat may take a toll on the kidneys that increases risk for kidney disease and eventually kidney failure, a large study suggests.
Boston Scientific Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly sales as it sold more of its heart devices and revenue from its troubled cardiac rhythm management business increased.
LONDON Generic competition to cholesterol buster Crestor in the U.S. market pushed second-quarter core earnings down by nearly a third at drugmaker AstraZeneca, which is now banking on new cancer medicines to revive its fortunes.
CHICAGO The Florida health department said on Wednesday it was investigating another two cases of Zika not related to travel to a place where the virus is being transmitted, raising the possibility of local Zika transmission in the continental United States.