WASHINGTON Republican leaders sought to nail down the final votes needed to pass what U.S. Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday called their "last best chance" to repeal Obamacare while a new analysis underscored how Democratic-leaning states stand to lose large amounts of federal funding under the legislation.
- U.S. safety board says train crash engineers had undiagnosed sleep disorder
- Cans of 'Death Wish' coffee recalled over possible toxin
- Many drug companies fail to conduct timely safety checks on medicines after FDA approval
- Exclusive: Africa to get state-of-art HIV drugs for $75 a year |
- Stopping antidepressants tied to increased relapse risk
(Reuters Health) - Suicides rates may be higher in rural America than in cities at least in part because gun ownership is more common outside of urban areas, a recent study suggests.
(Reuters Health) - About three in five older men with tiny spinal fractures related to osteoporosis reported new or worsening back pain in a new study.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned on Thursday that Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug Ocaliva was being incorrectly dosed in some patients with a rare liver disease, increasing the risk of liver injury and death.
FRANKFURT European regulators on Thursday granted market approval for Merck KGaA and Pfizer's immuno-oncology drug Bavencio to treat a rare and aggressive type of skin cancer called Merkel cell carcinoma.