WASHINGTON President Donald Trump told a group of senators on Tuesday that he expects lawmakers will be able to reach a deal on healthcare.
- U.S. senator launches probe into five top opioid drugmakers
- Brain implant lets paralyzed man feed himself using his thoughts
- New budget test puts UK on front line in global drug price fight
- FDA approves Regeneron, Sanofi $37,000 per year eczema drug
- DHA supplements during pregnancy don't raise kids' IQ
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday its Kalydeco cystic fibrosis treatment given with an experimental drug demonstrated significant improvements in lung function in a pair of late-stage trials the company plans to use to seek approval of the combination therapy.
(Reuters Health) - There is not enough evidence to encourage or discourage doctors from testing all their patients for celiac disease, according to a U.S. government-backed panel.
(Reuters Health) - About a quarter of children admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) will develop delirium, according to the first large international study to assess how common the condition is in critically ill children.
BRASÍLIA Hong Kong said on Tuesday it has lifted a ban on the import of Brazilian meat, removing one of the last blanket bans by a major importer, but strong words from an EU commissioner visiting Brazil suggests the scandal over health standards is not over yet.