WASHINGTON Republican senators struggled to gather more support for a last-ditch attempt to repeal Obamacare on Monday despite revising funding provisions of their bill to make it more attractive to a handful of undecided lawmakers. | Video
- U.S. FDA joins Interpol crackdown on illicit online pharmacies
- Venezuela doctors in protest urge stronger WHO stance on health crisis
- Younger start in football linked to higher risk of behavior, mood problems
- SNAP food aid program tied to lower health spending for poor
- FDA declines to approve Intellipharma's opioid painkiller
(Reuters Health) - Watching movie characters use guns may not necessarily make kids more likely to pick up a weapon themselves, but it may mean children who play with guns are more apt to fire them, a new experiment suggests.
PARIS France is open to phasing out common weedkiller glyphosate, the government said on Monday, following complaints from farmers worried about a potential imminent ban.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday its liver drug, Ocaliva, could carry a boxed warning to help ensure proper dosing but the drugmaker also said it does not expect the updated labeling to be restrictive, sending its shares higher.
LONDON PureTech subsidiary Gelesis is moving closer to filing for regulatory approval of its obesity treatment Gelesis100 after results of its latest study, it said on Monday.