- Critics of weight-loss device urge U.S. regulator to reverse approval
- AstraZeneca earnings hit by waning cholesterol drug sales
- Florida identifies two more Zika cases not related to travel
- Lack of exercise costs world $67.5 billion and 5 million lives a year
- Fosun agrees to buy KKR-backed Indian drugmaker for $1.4 billion: source
International Business Machines Corp said on Wednesday it would provide its technology and resources to help track the spread of the Zika virus.
ASUNCION Paraguay has recorded its first two cases of babies born with the microcephaly birth defect associated with the Zika virus, health authorities in the South American country said on Wednesday.
Buyout firms Advent International and CVC Capital Partners have made offers to acquire inVentiv Group Holdings, a pharmaceutical research firm seeking to go public at a valuation of over $4 billion including debt, people familiar with the matter said.
LONDON British health authorities improperly restrict access to expensive new hepatitis C drugs that can cure the liver-destroying disease, patient groups and a leading medical journal charged on Thursday.