WASHINGTON A Republican attempt to dismantle Obamacare fell apart in the U.S. Senate on Tuesday for the second time in two months in a serious defeat for President Donald Trump's domestic agenda. | Video
- Pregnant women still unaware of epilepsy drug risks: EMA hearing
- Cell phone use by expectant mothers not tied to brain problems in kids
- Too little sleep tied to weight gain in kids
- Ireland set to vote on loosening abortion laws in May or June
- Vets in Philippines turn to technology to track and tackle rabies |
CHICAGO New U.S. cases of three common sexually transmitted diseases - chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis - reached more than 2 million in 2016, a new record, U.S. health officials said, prompting calls for more effective prevention efforts.
(Reuters Health) - Dog and cat owners may experience “caregiver burden” when taking care of their sick animals, a new study shows.
GROVE, England A Formula One racing team is employing technology that helps racing drivers survive high speed crashes to create a new device that keeps newborn babies safe during emergency transportation. | Video
(Reuters Health) - Heart attacks spiked in Christchurch, New Zealand in the areas struck hardest by a set of 2010 and 2011 earthquakes during the year after the tremblers, a new study shows.