WASHINGTON President Donald Trump suffered a stunning political setback on Friday in a Congress controlled by his own party when Republican leaders pulled legislation to overhaul the U.S. healthcare system, a major 2016 election campaign promise of the president and his allies. | Video
- Obamacare exploding? Maybe just a slow burn |
- Saudi Arabia temporarily bans poultry imports from Tennessee over bird flu
- Venezuela's Maduro asks U.N. to help ease medicine shortages
- EU recommends suspending hundreds of drugs tested by Indian firm
- Drugmaker Lilly to invest $850 million in U.S. operations in 2017
MEXICO CITY Mexico's top poultry producer Bachoco has begun the recall of some 1 million pounds of breaded products from its U.S. unit OK Foods that it said were possibly contaminated with metal, the company said in a statement on Friday.
(Reuters Health) - The sisters caring for cognitively impaired elderly nuns in a Midwestern convent spoke to their care recipients in a way that sounded strikingly different to linguistic anthropologist Anna Corwin.
While drug and alcohol problems are associated with a higher risk of suicide among veterans, the increased danger is particularly high with opioid abuse, a U.S. study suggests.
(Reuters Health) - People with type 2 diabetes who sit all day have a riskier blood fat mixture than those who move around or exercise periodically throughout the day, according to researchers in Australia.