The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Thursday it had concluded an investigation into a multi-state E.coli outbreak linked to flour produced at a General Mills Inc plant in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Ex-Insys sales manager arrested in U.S. fentanyl-kickback case
- Study finds Zika infects neural cells related to skull formation
- U.S. warns pregnant women on travel to 11 Southeast Asia countries over Zika
- Alcobra plunges after FDA places hold on ADHD drug
- Child fitness gap linked to income inequality
Amgen Inc said on Thursday it would buy a stake in Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc and collaborate with the company to develop gene-silencing therapies for heart disease.
LONDON/BRUSSELS Europe's food safety watchdog will release data from some of the scientific studies it reviewed in its assessment of glyphosate, an ingredient in Monsanto's widely used herbicide Roundup and subject of a fierce row over possible cancer risk.
(Reuters Health) - Men exposed to dioxin, a chemical once common in herbicides, may be less likely to father boys than peers who didn’t come in contact with this toxin, a recent study suggests.
BEIJING In the shadow of one of China's top cancer hospitals in Beijing, a catacomb-like network of ramshackle brick buildings has become a home-from-home for hundreds of cancer patients and their families waiting for treatment.