WASHINGTON The latest version of Senate Republicans' legislation to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act would leave 22 million Americans without health insurance coverage by 2026, the U.S. Congressional Budget office said on Thursday.
- White House developing comprehensive biosecurity strategy: official
- Chipotle Virginia customer tested positive for Norovirus: official
- Living healthily, learning more could cut dementia cases by a third
- HIV drug resistance could undermine progress in AIDS battle: WHO
- Scales tip in AIDS fight as death rates decline, treatment rates rise
Merck and Co Inc said on Thursday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) tentatively approved its biosimilar version of French drugmaker Sanofi SA's blockbuster diabetes treatment, Lantus.
French drugmaker Sanofi boosted its early-stage pipeline in immunology on Thursday by signing a deal with Ablynx that could earn the Belgian biotech firm as much as 2.4 billion euros ($2.8 billion).
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday its potential blockbuster drug for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) not controlled by current medicines significantly reduced heartburn severity and regurgitation frequency, meeting the main goals of a midstage trial.
(Reuters Health) - After a water rescue, lifeguards need to actively help their muscles recover so they’ll be ready for the next call to perform, according to a small study from Spain.