A federal jury has cleared Bayer AG and Johnson & Johnson of liability in the third case to go to trial out of thousands of lawsuits claiming the drugmakers' blood thinner Xarelto led to severe internal bleeding.
- Drugmaker Hikma's U.S. unit raises medicine prices: Financial Times
- Samsung Bioepis teams up with Takeda to develop original biotech drugs
- Insys agrees to pay $4.45 million to resolve Illinois opioid lawsuit
- India threatens Philip Morris with 'punitive action' over alleged violations
- Eating disorders linked to history of theft
(Reuters Health) - People with chronic low back pain may feel it even more sharply if their spouses are critical and unsupportive of their condition, according to a recent study.
BEIJING China confirmed a bird flu outbreak at quail farms in the country's southwestern province of Guizhou, according to a Ministry of Agriculture statement on Friday.
BOSTON Mylan NV has finalized a $465 million settlement resolving U.S. Justice Department claims it overcharged the government for its EpiPen emergency allergy treatment, which became the center of a firestorm over price increases.
CHICAGO South Korea lifted a ban on imports of U.S. poultry and eggs, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said on Thursday, allowing American farmers to resume sales to the Asian country that suffered an egg shortage caused by its worst-ever bird flu outbreak.