WASHINGTON A federal appeals court on Monday brought to an end President Barack Obama's bid to overturn a ruling that threatens to gut his signature healthcare law by putting the case on hold until after President-elect Donald Trump, who aims to repeal Obamacare, takes office.
- U.S. attorney argues Aetna-Humana deal violates antitrust law: trial
- Pfizer blood cancer drug tops standard therapy for untreated patients
- Richest Americans live seven to 10 years longer than poorest
- Even with one cigarette a day, odds of early death are higher
- Study raises questions over benefit of Roche's Gazyva cancer drug
Calls or texts from pharmacies before major storms help prompt people to stock up on their medications, according to a new study.
Biotechnology company ReNeuron Group Plc said its experimental stem cell therapy helped some patients improve motor functions in their arms in a mid-stage study after being disabled by stroke.
OSLO Danish Novo Nordisk said on Monday it has filed for the European Union and the U.S. approval of semaglutide to treat adults with type 2 diabetes.
LONDON GlaxoSmithKline said on Monday that Dominique Limet would step down at the end of March 2017 as head of the drugmaker's majority-owned HIV business ViiV Healthcare, to be replaced by GSK insider Deborah Waterhouse.