Former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, in an opinion editorial published in the Los Angeles Times, on Friday urged Californians to approve a November ballot measure aimed at reining in pharmaceutical prices.
- Indian doctor accused of crimes becomes president of World Medical Association
- Polio vaccine makers failing to make enough doses: WHO experts
- Merck's Keytruda succeeds in key bladder cancer trial
- Cigna ends preauthorization requirement to treat opioid addiction
- Rehab after heart attack tied to longer, not healthier life
The increased risk of stroke that comes with smoking may extend to nonsmokers who live in the same household and breathe in secondhand smoke, a U.S. study suggests.
(Reuters Health) - People with type 1 diabetes often develop other autoimmune disorders, such as thyroid and gastrointestinal diseases, and a recent study yields new information about this link.
Climate change is bringing certain skin diseases and other illnesses to regions where they were rarely seen before, according to a recent research review.
(Reuters Health) - The quantity and quality of media children and teens consume should change with their age, according to new guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics.