The Arkansas Supreme Court struck down on Thursday one of two proposals in the November election to allow for the use of medical marijuana in the state, saying the proposal did not receive the required number of signatures to be on the ballot.
- Exclusive: India's tobacco industry, government face off ahead of WHO conference
- India drug industry lobby hits back at antibiotic pollution claims
- Sanofi partners with Brazil to accelerate Zika vaccine work
- Patient values may not always align with choices for end of life care
- Dementia risk may rise in the wake of disaster
LOS ANGELES Whole Foods Market Inc began testing sales of Purple Carrot's vegan meal kits on Wednesday, joining forces with one of many startups that threaten mainstream grocers by delivering boxed, cook-at-home meals.
(Reuters Health) - Children exposed to a common type of antidepressant in the womb may be at an increased risk of complications soon after birth and years later, according to two new studies.
(Reuters Health) - People who live through a bout with cancer are more likely to use medication for anxiety and depression than those without a history of malignancies, a U.S. study suggests.
LONDON Health authorities in Colombia and Brazil will launch large-scale mosquito-control campaigns using a using naturally occurring bacteria known as Wolbachia to fight the spread of dengue and Zika viruses among people.