An experimental cancer therapy being developed by Novartis AG eliminated an aggressive form of blood cancer in 82 percent of children and young adults treated with modified immune cells in a mid-stage trial, the company said on Saturday.
- Ex-drug executive Shkreli congratulates Australian students |
- New data on risk vs benefit for potent CAR-T cancer drugs
- U.S. pushes to close lead testing gaps, echoing Reuters report
- Germany detects H5N1 bird flu on poultry farm in Brandenburg
- Higher blood clot risk after starting testosterone treatment
(Reuters Health) – - Teens who drink heavily are more likely than their peers to have less gray matter, an important brain structure that aids in memory, decisions, and self-control, according to a Finnish study.
(Reuters Health) - - Exhausted shift workers may be safer driving home at night when they're exposed to bright light before they hit the road, a small study suggests.
U.S regulators said on Friday they would allow Eli Lilly and Co to state that its diabetes drug Jardiance reduces risk of death from heart problems, lifting company shares almost 3 percent and potentially giving a strong boost to the drug's future sales.
U.S. health spending in 2015 rose at its fastest rate since 2007, driven by expanded access to insurance under the Affordable Care Act and high-priced specialty drugs, according to government figures released on Friday.