WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump told a group of senators on Tuesday that he expected lawmakers would be able to reach a deal on healthcare, without offering specifics on how they would do it or what had changed since a healthcare reform bill was pulled last week for insufficient support. | Video
- U.S. senator launches probe into five top opioid drugmakers
- FDA silence on generic Advair may be good news for GSK
- Brain implant lets paralyzed man feed himself using his thoughts
- Roche MS drug Ocrevus approved by FDA after three-month delay
- New budget test puts UK on front line in global drug price fight
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc and Sanofi SA's drug for moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis, a product widely seen as the most important future growth driver for the two companies.
(Reuters Health) - Children of women who took DHA supplements during pregnancy are no smarter than peers whose mothers didn’t take the supplements, a recent study concludes.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Tuesday its Kalydeco cystic fibrosis treatment given with an experimental drug demonstrated significant improvements in lung function in a pair of late-stage trials the company plans to use to seek approval of the combination therapy.
(Reuters Health) - There is not enough evidence to encourage or discourage doctors from testing all their patients for celiac disease, according to a U.S. government-backed panel.