WASHINGTON U.S. Republican lawmakers struggling to overcome differences over new healthcare legislation confronted a stark choice after President Donald Trump delivered an ultimatum: pass the bill on Friday or keep Obamacare in place. | Video
- House rules panel clears Trump-backed Obamacare repeal bill for debate
- Uncertain fate of Obamacare causes some hospitals to halt projects, hiring |
- Israel looks to leverage tech in $50 billion medical marijuana market |
- Drugmaker Lilly to invest $850 million in U.S. operations in 2017
- China confirms outbreak of H7N9 bird flu on Hunan egg farms
A panel of the European Medicines Agency said it recommended granting marketing approval to Danish drugmaker Novo Nordisk's hemophilia B drug.
NEW YORK A federal judge has dismissed two of the six counterclaims that pharmacy benefits manager Express Scripts Holding Co raised in health insurer's Anthem Inc's $15 billion lawsuit claiming it charged too much for drugs.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc's shares tumbled 45 percent in premarket trading on Friday after the drug developer said it would discontinue developing its acne drug as it failed to meet the main goal in a mid-stage study.
HAMBURG German authorities said on Friday they will relax some restrictions introduced to combat the spread of bird flu as the risk from the disease is falling.