SAN FRANCISCO - Personal data including text messages, contact lists and photos can be extracted from iPhones through previously unpublicized techniques by Apple Inc employees, the company acknowledged this week.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - Cynk Technology shares plummeted to close down about 85 percent on Friday after a trading suspension was lifted, but the stock was only being exchanged in private deals.
WASHINGTON - Verizon Communication Inc's high speed wireless customers who subscribe to the company's legacy unlimited data plans might experience slower speeds starting Oct. 1, the company said on Friday.
- Goldman mortgage deal with federal agency could reach $1.25 billion: source
- SEC seeks $1.4 billion from Texas Wyly brothers after fraud verdict
- NHTSA probes air bag software on older Chevrolet Impalas
- Argentine default looms as time runs out for debt deal
- Murdoch's Fox open to giving Time Warner board seats in new bid: Bloomberg
- Swiss banks face lower fines than feared in U.S. tax case: paper
- Tyson Foods to shut three factories, cut 950 jobs
- Wall St. Week Ahead: Even modest GDP bounce may support market
- Merck aims to hike revenues in China to 1 billion euro by 2018