Business software maker Oracle Corp said on Thursday it would buy NetSuite Inc for about $9.3 billion in cash, a deal designed to help Oracle gain market share in the fast-growing cloud computing business.
Recent Technology News
GrubHub Inc's revenue increased more than expected in the second quarter as a record number of people used its service to order meals online, sending the company's shares surging to a new year-high.
ZURICH Nestle said it is teaming up with Samsung in a research project to explore the potential of nutrition science and digital sensor technologies.
CHICAGO Even though many doctors see need for improvement, surgical robots are poised for big gains in operating rooms around the world.
VIENNA America Movil will cut its stake in Telekom Austria by 7.8 percentage points to just over 50 percent, it said on Thursday, ahead of an end of year deadline to reduce its holding and increase the Austrian firm's free float.
BOSTON The manager of Fidelity's OTC Portfolio, a top investor in Tesla Motors Inc and SolarCity Corp, gave the electric automaker's strategies a vote of confidence in his most recent commentary to fund shareholders.
- Wall Street dragged down by weak data, Ford results
- U.S. jobless claims rise; labor market still strong
- Judge rejects Sumner Redstone bid to end Viacom CEO lawsuit
- Whole Foods slides as price cuts fail to impress
- Lackluster U.S., China sales drag on Ford Motor profit; shares tumble |
- Despite dieselgate, VW becomes top-selling carmaker as Toyota slips
- Chipotle to open first 'Tasty Made' burger joint this fall