Tesla Inc Chief Executive Elon Musk took many risks with the technology in his company's cars on the way to surpassing Ford Motor Co's market value. Now Musk is pushing boundaries in the factory that makes them.
Recent Technology News
U.S. private equity firm KKR & Co LP and Japanese government-backed fund, Innovation Network Corp of Japan (INCJ), will submit a joint offer for Toshiba Corp's memory chip unit, the Nikkei business daily reported on Friday.
Uber Technologies Inc said it has extended its internal investigation into sexual harassment claims in its own organization, and a report is expected by the end of May.
SINGAPORE It looks like lemonade, tastes like lemonade, but it's simply water. | Video
MUMBAI For Grishma, an Indian software designer, President Donald Trump's review of the visa programme for bringing highly skilled workers into the United States comes at a bad time.
TOKYO Japan's Sony Corp raised its operating profit estimate for the year ended March 31 thanks to lower amortization costs for its financial services segment.
- Euro jumps, shares firm on French election relief
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce chief expects basic NAFTA deal by mid-2018
- U.S. stocks futures rally after centrist takes first round in French election
- China policymakers bullish on economy, cite strong first-quarter GDP, stable yuan
- Oil recovers lost ground, but market remains under pressure
- Trump resorting to unilateralism with steel probe: China Daily
- LafargeHolcim CEO to depart in wake of Syria controversy
- Germany's Merkel encouraged U.S. will consider EU free trade deal
- Local, global security firms in race along China's 'Silk Road'