SEOUL - Insiders say staff at Samsung Electronics have never been so anxious ahead of the annual reshuffle, as a weak smartphone performance and its worst earnings in three years are expected to cost many jobs.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT - Investment in the fast-growing market for Internet-connected devices gathered pace this year and is set to attract more top U.S. technology and telecoms buyers of firms active in the market, a report from a merger advisory firm said on Thursday.
OAKLAND, Calif. - Uber Chief Executive Travis Kalanick must disclose some of his emails to plaintiff lawyers in a lawsuit accusing the car service of misleading customers about how it shares gratuities with drivers, a U.S. judge said on Wednesday.
- S&P 500 down on oil rout, but on track for six-week rally
- Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging |
- Inside OPEC room, Naimi declares price war on U.S. shale oil
- Billions wiped off energy shares as investors rush for exit
- Black Friday shopping crowds thin after Thanksgiving rush
- Japan may expand air bag recalls; worried about impact on industry
- BMW not interested in buying stake in Tesla: Wirtschaftswoche
- Standard Chartered hit with first S&P downgrade in 20 years
- Kinder Morgan loses bid to extend injunction against Canada protesters
- World investors cut stocks and hold cash as uncertainty dominates