BEIJING - Microsoft Corp Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella is set to visit China in late September, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday, as the Chinese government conducts an antitrust investigation into the world's largest software company.
Recent Technology News
- A Chicago federal judge on Wednesday said Groupon Inc sales representatives cannot pursue a class-action lawsuit over the Internet commerce company's failure to pay for overtime before and after its 2011 initial public offering.
SINGAPORE - Two Chinese firms are among companies which have approached STATS ChipPAC Ltd about acquiring it, the Singapore provider of technology services said on Thursday.
- Asia shares edge up on steady Wall Street, euro clings to gains
- Tyson wins U.S. Justice Dept antitrust nod for Hillshire deal
- Wall Street drifts to another record in light trading
- Exclusive: GM plans to move some Chevy Equinox assembly to Mexico -source
- Boeing plan would bring Silicon Valley services to its South Carolina site
- Qantas converts Airbus A320 orders to upgraded A320neo variant