- A rise in margins has raised hopes that Apple Inc may be able to hold the line on pricing ahead of the launch of new iPhones later this year.
Recent Technology News
MOSCOW - Internet auction site eBay Inc said it planned to expand in Russia, still its top priority among emerging markets even though the country faces increasing Western sanctions over the Ukraine crisis.
LONDON - British broadband provider TalkTalk added 185,000 subscribers to its TV service in its first quarter, taking its base to more than 1.1 million and helping revenue rise 3.1 percent to 434 million pounds ($741 million).
- NY Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank's U.S. arms: sources
- PepsiCo raises profit forecast as North America snack sales rise
- Tanker charge tarnishes Boeing's second-quarter profit |
- IMF cuts U.S. 2014 growth forecast to 1.7 percent
- Wall St. ticks up on earnings; technicals, conflicts eyed
- No new 'Bond King' for Pimco when Gross reign ends
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- SEC adopts long-awaited reforms for money market funds
- Goldman Sachs says BES investment was on behalf of clients