LONDON Britain's parliament was hit by a "sustained and determined" cyber attack on Saturday designed to identify weak email passwords, just over a month after a ransomware worm crippled parts of the country's health service.
Recent Technology News
If Amazon.com Inc hopes to revolutionize grocery delivery, then its bid to buy Whole Foods Market Inc for $13.7 billion will be just the start of a long and costly process. | Video
Bengaluru Infosys Ltd, India's second-biggest software services exporter, is re-evaluating its long-term targets because tougher market conditions have made them appear "daunting", the company's chairman said on Saturday.
NEW YORK Hoping to get an accurate count of anti-Muslim hate crimes in the United States, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) on Friday launched a mobile app allowing victims to report bias incidents.
DETROIT Honda Motor Co on Friday released a 2013 email in which one of its engineers suggested that he knew some hidden truth about "the root cause" of Takata Corp air bag failures, but the engineer later said he was mistaken.
MOSCOW Russia's communications regulator Roskomnadzor on Friday accused the Telegram messaging app of violating Russian legislation and said it could be blocked if it did not provide it with information about the company that controls Telegram.
- Oil's drop could leave a stain on earnings
- Exclusive: Wal-Mart not considering a bid for Whole Foods - source
- GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
- Anthem to pay record $115 million to settle U.S. lawsuits over data breach
- Internal dossier criticises Audi top management: Bild
- Italian government decree for Veneto banks delayed to Sunday: source
- Portugal investigating fraud linked to Venezuela PDVSA funds, PDVSA says