MOSCOW Moscow and Washington are in talks to create a joint cyber security working group, RIA news agency reported on Thursday, citing Russia's special envoy on cyber security Andrey Krutskikh.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING China unveiled a national artificial intelligence (AI) development plan on Thursday, laying out its ambitions to build world-leading technology amid heightened international friction over applications of AI in military technology.
COPENHAGEN A.P. Moller-Maersk said on Thursday its anti-virus software was not effective against a new type of malware that hit the Danish shipping giant last month, but said further protective measures have now been put in place.
TEL AVIV Messaging app Rakuten Viber said on Thursday it acquired Chatter Commerce, a San Francisco-based startup that created a keyboard for mobile commerce called ShopChat.
BERLIN German car manufacturing supplier Continental is in talks to acquire an 8-10 percent stake in the digital mapping firm HERE which is now controlled by Germany's leading carmakers, Manager Magazin said on Thursday, citing unnamed company sources.
PayPal Inc said on Thursday it would partner with JPMorgan Chase & Co , allowing the bank's customers to link their Chase Pay and PayPal accounts.
- Wall St. flat as earnings from some big names disappoint
- U.S. fines Exxon Mobil over Russia sanctions violations
- Bill Gross warns of recession risk if highly levered economies hike rates
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to near five-month low
- Murdoch made to wait few more weeks for Britain's Fox-Sky decision
- Banks hope to keep staff in London if soft Brexit deal struck
- Exclusive: U.S. Cardinal Health puts $1.5 billion China business on block - sources
- Europe's cashed-up companies get comfy with capex
- Abbott lifts profit forecast as it integrates St. Jude deal