- Apple Inc said many customers will need to wait until next month for their new iPhones after a record 4 million first-day pre-orders were logged, double the number for the iPhone 5 two years ago. | Video
Recent Technology News
SAO PAULO - NII Holdings Inc, the parent of Nextel operators in Latin America, filed for U.S. bankruptcy protection on Monday after struggling for years with debt, fierce competition in Brazil and Mexico, and a dispute with a U.S. hedge fund.
SAN FRANCISCO - More than 1,000 Hachette Book Group authors including Malcolm Gladwell, Stephen King and James Patterson have urged Amazon.com Inc's directors to end a contract dispute with their publisher that has cost some writers' 90 percent of their sales on the online retailer's website.
- Asian shares on edge as investors brace for Fed
- Wal-Mart spokesman resigns over false information in resume: Bloomberg
- Exclusive: U.S. safety chief raps GM's 'flawed' culture on recalls
- Venezuela airline crisis makes travelers ever more inventive
- As U.S. farm cycle turns, tractor makers may suffer longer than farmers
- Detroit reaches bankruptcy deal with fiercest creditor
- China August FDI falls to lowest in at least two-and-a-half years
- Exclusive: Colombia may pre-finance 2015 borrowing needs - finance minister
- Mitsubishi Motors to invest $600 million in Indonesian car factory