SEOUL - South Korean rivals Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and LG Electronics Inc said on Tuesday they have agreed to call off all their legal disputes including a bitter months-long conflict over a set of damaged washing machines.
Recent Technology News
- The U.S. Justice Department announced charges on Monday against two former federal agents accused of stealing the digital currency bitcoin during the investigation of the underground drug marketplace Silk Road.
DETROIT - Elon Musk, the widely followed chief executive of electric car maker Tesla Motors Inc, tweeted several optimistic statements about the company's sagging China operations on Monday, sparking a sharp rebound the company's stock.
Robotic ants the size of a human hand that work together could be the future of factory production systems. | Video
DUESSELDORF, Germany - Latecomers to the digital age, big German companies have started teaming up with start-ups to shake up their conservative business culture and keep pace with a world increasingly dominated by nimble tech giants.
BEIJING - Germany's BMG music rights company said on Monday it had signed a music digital distribution deal with China's Alibaba Group Holding Ltd , as the world's largest e-commerce firm firms up its bid to become a digital media empire.
- Asia up on Wall St. rally and China hopes, euro sags on Greece |
- Oil extends losses as deadline for Iran nuclear deal looms
- Exclusive: Cablevision to make $1 offer for New York Daily News
- Philips sells 80.1 percent of lighting components unit for $2.8 billion
- Fed's Fischer floats shadow bank regulation framework
- U.S. may skirt oil storage crisis as drivers hit the road
- Starbucks U.S. cafes debuting new smoothies, kale optional
- Taiwan to apply to join China-backed AIIB investment bank
- Ackman says shutting Herbalife down is key to him