- EBay Inc's agreement on Tuesday to spin off PayPal next year will give the unit more flexibility to strike deals in the rapidly evolving payments space as growth at the company's traditional e-commerce business slows. | Video
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - Four members of an alleged international computer hacking ring were charged with stealing more than $100 million worth of software and data - some of it used to train military pilots and some related to Microsoft Corp's Xbox gaming console - the U.S. Justice Department said Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - Joining a cry from law enforcement officials concerned about data encryption on Apple's newest operating system, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said on Tuesday that officers should not be blocked from the information they need to investigate a crime.
- Lackluster factory data hits world stocks, dollar up
- Ackman's Pershing Square raises $3 billion in fund listing
- Asian factories slow in September, push inflation ever lower
- Adidas seeks to placate investors with share buyback
- SocGen says 'nothing to expect' soon on U.S. sanctions probe
- JPMorgan to face U.S. class action in $10 billion MBS case
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- If analysts don't ask questions, expect stock declines: study
- Ford's rosy 2020 outlook hinges on new F-150, Lincoln
- Argentina defies U.S. court order by depositing debt payment |