SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp said on Monday it will hand over its display advertising business to AOL Inc and sell some map-generating technology to ride-hailing app company Uber, as it slims down its money-losing online operations.
Recent Technology News
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla - SpaceX on Monday was searching for what destroyed its Falcon 9 rocket after liftoff over the weekend, leaving customers still loyal but unsure when their satellites might fly.
CHICAGO - Amazon.com Inc will start a business loan program for small sellers in the United Kingdom on Tuesday and is looking to launch it this year in seven more countries including China.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) said on Monday it would temporarily suspend a program it uses to complete background investigations, following a data breach that compromised the personal information of millions of Americans.
WASHINGTON - The failure of a SpaceX rocket over Florida on Sunday should not lead U.S. officials back to Russia to look for a rocket engine that can get military equipment into space, Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain said on Monday.
WASHINGTON - Google will add audio and visual alerts to warn drivers about upcoming railroad crossings on Google's navigation system, the U.S. Federal Railroad Administration announced on Monday. | Video
- Anti-austerity protests in Greece as bank shutdown bites |
- China stock slide adds to Greek jitters; yen, bonds in favour
- Delaware judge dismisses shareholder lawsuit over GM recall
- Alstom chief confident GE deal will get EU approval
- Puerto Rico governor calls for bankruptcy; adviser says island 'insolvent'
- Second-quarter M&A close to record amid mega deals
- MetLife accuses U.S. risk panel of secrecy; demands access to records