- Shares in microprocessor maker Intel Corp could rise more than 30 percent to $48 over the next two years, Barron's reported in its Nov. 24 edition.
Recent Technology News
- South Korea's Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission seeking to block computer-graphics chips made by Nvidia Corp from the U.S. market, Bloomberg reported.
SEATTLE - A Seattle police plan to outfit officers with body cameras was back on for early December after the agency struck an unusual deal with an anonymous programmer whose massive public-records requests threatened to cripple the program, police said on Friday.
- Asia stocks jump as China, Europe step up stimulus
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense: investors
- GSK shareholders to vote on Novartis deal on Dec. 18
- Aviva shares fall, Friends Life jumps 7 percent on merger news
- Countdown to missed opportunity for EU economy
- Stalled Greek bailout talks to resume in Paris on Tuesday
- Dow Chemical CEO says not quitting Kuwait, but shifting strategy
- Fund boards, management go on high alert around bond liquidity
- Property, manufacturing woes help trim China's shadow banking