PARIS - France's Orange should look at all offers for its Dailymotion video-sharing site, French Economy Minister Emmanuel Macron said on Thursday, adding that France was seeking to promote a strong European digital sector.
Recent Technology News
- Gambling technology company Playtech Plc said it would buy a majority stake in TradeFX Ltd for 208 million euros ($224.4 million) in cash to enter the trading platform and payment services market.
VARANASI, India - As India launches an $18 billion plan to spread the information revolution to its provinces, the problems it faces are a holdover from the past - electricity shortages, badly planned, jam-packed cities, and monkeys.
NEW YORK - U.S. chipmaker Advanced Micro Devices must face claims that it committed securities fraud by hiding problems with the 2011 launch of a new computer processor that eventually led to a $100 million writedown, a federal judge in Oakland, California, ruled.
- Online retailer Amazon.com Inc has launched a hardware that allows its Prime members to order a product by pushing a button.
SAN FRANCISCO - Delta Air Lines Inc has become the first U.S. airline to accept payments via Alipay, the PayPal-like service run by an Alibaba Group Holding Ltd affiliate that is used by hundreds of millions of Chinese consumers.
- Asian shares rise, U.S. jobs data in focus
- Oil retreats from large jump as focus returns to Iran talks
- Big bank brokers use decoys, spy tactics to go alone
- China knocking on door of IMF's major league, U.S. wavers
- Pfizer to shutter vaccines sales business in China
- McDonald's raising average worker wage to about $10 an hour
- JPMorgan Chase on track to pay $9 billion to homeowners as part of settlement
- GM says Korea labor costs have surged, but has no plans to exit