SEOUL - South Korea's Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Wednesday that it will invest $560 million to build a consumer appliances production complex in Vietnam, its latest move to build manufacturing capacity in the country.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Larry Ellison was the main draw for tens of thousands of technology professionals at Oracle Corp's annual conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, where he joked about losing his name after relinquishing his role as the company's CEO.
- Stock futures begin fourth quarter flat, data awaited
- Ackman's Pershing Square raises $3 billion in fund listing
- Special Report: In foreign hands, British automakers overtake France
- Asian factories slow in September, push inflation ever lower
- Adidas seeks to placate investors with share buyback
- SocGen says 'nothing to expect' soon on U.S. sanctions probe
- JPMorgan to face U.S. class action in $10 billion MBS case
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Commerzbank to cut 60-70 fixed income, currency jobs: sources
- If analysts don't ask questions, expect stock declines: study