SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc Chief Executive Officer Larry Page has put Sundar Pichai, one of his key lieutenants, in charge of the Internet company's products.
Recent Technology News
- U.S. TV startup Roku Inc is working on plans to confidentially file for an initial public offering, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
SAN FRANCISCO - Lantern, a technology startup that offers online and mobile coaching programs to support mental health, has won early backing for its service.
- Look to energy names for global demand clues
- Deutsche Bank lawyer found dead in apparent NY suicide: WSJ
- China's auto market growth may halve to 7 percent this year: industry body head
- Areva-Siemens raises claim to $4.4 billion over Finnish reactor delays
- India's finance minister favors interest rate cut: paper
- Exclusive: Ford to overhaul Lincoln brand, this time with big bucks
- Fannie Mae settles shareholder lawsuit for $170 million
- U.S. appeals court rules for GM over Spyker's Saab sale
- Ex-Bank of New York Mellon employee pleads guilty to insider trading
- Port squeeze threatens US retailers' holiday stocking plans