SEOUL - Insiders say staff at Samsung Electronics have never been so anxious ahead of the annual reshuffle, as a weak smartphone performance and its worst earnings in three years are expected to cost many jobs.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT - Investment in the fast-growing market for Internet-connected devices gathered pace this year and is set to attract more top U.S. technology and telecoms buyers of firms active in the market, a report from a merger advisory firm said on Thursday.
OAKLAND, Calif. - Uber Chief Executive Travis Kalanick must disclose some of his emails to plaintiff lawyers in a lawsuit accusing the car service of misleading customers about how it shares gratuities with drivers, a U.S. judge said on Wednesday.
- OPEC inaction sends Brent to four-year low, hits stocks
- Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging |
- Japan may expand air bag recalls; worried about impact on industry
- Kinder Morgan loses bid to extend injunction against Canada protesters
- Poor performance catching up with active stock fund managers
- ECB's Nouy says banks must show they can make profits
- Special Report: Why Italy's stay-home shoppers terrify the euro zone
- Fukushima workers still in murky labor contracts: Tepco survey
- GlaxoSmithKline fires executive who raised race complaint in South Africa: Bloomberg
- Barclays says its Swiss private bank drops out of U.S. tax deal