NEW YORK - Investors looking to hedge their bets or speculate on the direction of Alibaba Group's stock after its expected public sale of shares on Friday, will be able to trade its options in two weeks, as U.S. options exchanges are expected to list contracts on the company. | Video
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - AT&T Inc is "intrigued" by Latin America and especially Mexico and would not rule out an opportunistic deal there even as it seeks to complete its $48.5 billion planned takeover of DirecTV, an AT&T executive said at a conference on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - As U.S. military leaders outlined their strategy before Congress to fight Islamic State militants on the battlefield, the National Security Agency chief said on Tuesday he was watching the media-savvy group's cyber capabilities.
- Fed, China stimulus hopes boost shares; Scotland eyed |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- China central bank injects $81 billion into major banks to support economy: reports
- Credit Suisse loans under U.S. Fed scrutiny: WSJ
- U.S. mortgage applications rise in latest week: MBA
- London's young techs find anti-immigrant mood a drag
- Ultrasonic says top executives and cash missing
- Embraer to sell 50 E-175 jets to Republic in $2.1 billion deal