Recent Technology News
- Yahoo Inc said on Friday it agreed to buy fashion start-up Polyvore to help drive traffic and strengthen its mobile and social offerings.
FRANKFURT/SAN FRANCISCO - BMW and Apple may rekindle a courtship put on hold after an exploratory visit by executives of the world's top maker of electronic gadgets to the headquarters of the word's biggest seller of premium cars.
- Electronic Arts Inc is back from the "dark side".
SAN FRANCISCO - Uber Technologies Inc is jostling with drivers suing for reimbursement of their expenses in advance of an important hearing next week in the fight over whether drivers are independent contractors or employees entitled to benefits.
- Uber Technologies Inc has closed a new round of funding that values the online taxi-hailing company at nearly $51 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Asian stocks near 2015 lows on China economy worry, dollar strong
- Greeks brace for stock market carnage after five-week shutdown
- China July factory activity shrinks most in two years: Caixin PMI
- European regulators ask Halliburton for more merger information: company
- Pacific Rim free trade talks fall short of deal |
- U.S. wage growth brakes in second-quarter; consumer sentiment slips
- Star Wars meets Uniqlo as Fast Retailing, Disney expand product tie-up
- HSBC's first-half profits rise 10 percent on bumper Hong Kong results
- Iran plans to buy 80-90 Boeing, Airbus planes a year, post sanctions