Alphabet’s Google is on track to purchase enough renewable energy to cover all its global electricity consumption next year, the company said on Tuesday.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING Alipay said Tuesday it has partnered with four more financial services providers in Europe, as it looks to tap into Chinese consumers traveling abroad, in a move that could help China's top online payments platform expand its global footprint nearly tenfold.
Private equity firm KKR & Co said on Tuesday it would acquire a majority stake in cybersecurity company Optiv Security Inc, which is majority owned by Blackstone Group LP .
LONDON Smartphone-only bank Number26 is now offering its services in 17 countries in the euro zone, expanding from a smaller core of European markets it entered a year ago, it said on Tuesday.
TEL AVIV Secdo has raised $10 million in a funding round led by RDC, a subsidiary of Israel's Elron Electronic Industries and Rafael, Check Point Software co-founder Marius Nacht, and the founders of Anobit, which was acquired by Apple.
TOKYO Toyota Motor Corp said on Tuesday it will expand the development of its gasoline-hybrid technology over the next five years to speed up the introduction of lower-emission engines in the face of stricter global emissions standards.
- U.S. trade gap widens as exports of soybeans, other goods fall
- Oil dips as OPEC, Russian output rises ahead of production cut
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Exclusive: McDonald's to keep up to 25 percent stake in China, HK stores - source
- Chipotle to make announcement about board changes 'shortly'
- Top Actelion shareholder says backs J&J deal above 246 Sfr/share
- Janus' Gross sees Trump trade view hurting long-term stock prices
- Verizon to sell data centers to Equinix for $3.6 billion
- Exclusive: Novartis in talks to sell some central nervous system drugs - sources