- Adobe Systems Inc, the maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, forecast current-quarter results below analysts' estimates, sending its shares down as much as 5 percent in extended trading.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Two of Silicon Valley's most respected venture capitalists are cutting back their roles at Accel Partners, the big-name firm best known for its early investment in Facebook.
- TrueCar.com, a car pricing information website, said it received a $30 million investment from Microsoft Corp co-founder Paul Allen's Vulcan Capital.
LONDON - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said it would be able to sell its One Mini smartphone in Britain after the Court of Appeal temporarily suspended an earlier ruling banning sales of the phone due to a patent infringement.
FRANKFURT/BRUSSELS - EU antitrust regulators will open an in-depth probe into Telefonica's proposed 8.6 billion euro ($11.9 billion) takeover of KPN's German unit next week, three people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
NEW DELHI/HELSINKI - Nokia has won an appeal to release a local factory seized by authorities in a tax dispute, allowing the transfer of the plant as part of the sale of its mobile phone business to Microsoft.
- Bank of America's Merrill to pay $132 million in SEC case over mortgages
- U.S. authorities near deal with JPMorgan on Madoff violations
- Wall St. drops on taper anxiety; Facebook rallies
- GM ties up loose ends as reign of new CEO nears
- Exclusive: Penney shrinks top name brands to emphasize own labels
- Mexican Congress passes radical shake-up of oil industry
- Insight: China CCTV Starbucks report set off storm inside network
- Jury for SAC's Steinberg hears origins of Dell tips
- Solid U.S. retail sales boost economic outlook