BEIJING - Chinese government officials have made sudden visits to Microsoft Corp offices in China, a spokeswoman for the company said on Monday, but declined to give any reason for the inspections.
Recent Technology News
TORONTO - IBM Corp's recent move to partner with Apple Inc to sell iPhones and iPads loaded with corporate applications has excited investors in both companies, but two rivals say they are unperturbed for now.
PARIS/BRUSSELS - European regulators have not yet decided whether to try to force search engines such as Google and Microsoft's Bing to scrub results globally when people invoke their "right to be forgotten" in the region.
- Nissan aims to boost U.S. sales and profit as it closes on Honda
- Futures flat with S&P 500 near record levels
- Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar for $8.5 billion
- Argentina says sending officials to New York debt talks on Monday
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Tyson to sell Mexican, Brazilian poultry businesses to JBS
- Pfizer's need for deal looms larger with earnings report
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case