SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc submitted plans on Friday for a vastly expanded headquarters at the Silicon Valley city where the tech giant is based, presenting a bucolic vision of movable structures to be built under curving and translucent canopies.
Recent Technology News
- Apple Watch will replace your car keys and its battery will last the whole day, Apple Inc's Chief Executive Tim Cook told the Telegraph in an interview.
- Google Inc has abandoned its plan to ban adult content on its blogging site Blogger after receiving negative feedback from users.
- China's Lenovo Group Ltd on Friday said it will offer free subscriptions to Intel Corp security software to customers who bought laptops that were shipped with a program known as "Superfish," which made PCs vulnerable to cyberattacks.
BEIJING - Some of China's largest Internet companies deleted more than 60,000 online accounts because their names did not conform to regulations due to take effect on Sunday, the top Internet regulator said. | Video
STOCKHOLM - Swedish mobile telecom gear maker Ericsson is suing Apple Inc for patent infringement, Ericsson said on Friday.
- Warren Buffett says Berkshire has 'right person' as heir
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Berkshire Hathaway net falls, operating profit rises
- Jobs report may test market's complacency
- U.S. economy slowed in fourth quarter, but growth outlook still favorable
- Dudley, top U.S. economists urge later Fed rate hike
- Wall Street ends down after data; posts strong gains for month
- Greece seeks negotiations on ECB bond repayment
- HSBC not the troublemaker made out to be, rival Swiss banker says
- BP ex-chief Browne to run Russian oligarchs' oil venture: FT