- GT Advanced Technologies Inc said it reached an agreement with Apple Inc under which it will stop making sapphire materials and focus on supplying equipment to make sapphire crystals.
Recent Technology News
MOSCOW - Russia's biggest search engine Yandex said on Thursday it expected revenues to rise by 27 to 30 percent this year, compared to its previous forecast for 25-30 percent growth.
PARIS/FRANKFURT - French telecoms operator Orange SA still believes the mobile market needs consolidation, but an executive said on Thursday his company is not prepared to kick-off such a move, three months after it dropped a bid for rival Bouygues SA.
- GM posts higher-than-expected profit on strong North American demand
- Wall St. opens higher on earnings boost
- U.S. jobless claims data point to firming labor market
- Sears to close stores, lay off about 5,500 employees: Seeking Alpha
- Caterpillar profit beats view, raises outlook; shares gain
- Comcast reports higher quarterly revenue, profit
- U.S. prosecutors probe Takata Corp over statements: WSJ
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down
- Europe's banks face moment of truth from ECB review