BRUSSELS - The Chief Financial Officer of Mexico's America Movil has reduced his personal stake in Dutch telecoms group KPN , of which he is a supervisory board member, by more than a quarter, regulatory filings showed on Saturday.
Recent Technology News
COPENHAGEN - A co-founder of the Swedish file-sharing website The Pirate Bay was sentenced on Friday to three and a half years in prison, in what the prosecutor called Denmark's biggest-ever hacking case.
TOKYO - Sony Corp posted a smaller than expected second-quarter operating loss on Friday, hailed by its finance chief as proof that the Japanese group's restructuring program is paying off.
- Unknown election outcome is stocks' big fear |
- China's October factory growth unexpectedly hits five-month low: official PMI
- U.S. consumer spending falters; wage gains highest since 2008
- German pilots won't strike during negotiations with Lufthansa: Focus
- BNP CEO: French banks should pay only two thirds of bailout contribution
- U.S. consumer sentiment at highest since July 2007
- Exxon, Chevron results boosted by refining as oil prices slip
- Top U.S. oil companies see more pressure to clamp down on spending
- Dollar General extends tender offer for Family Dollar shares again