NEW YORK - A judge on Friday lifted a suspension on her order directing Microsoft Corp to turn over a customer's emails stored overseas to U.S. prosecutors.
Recent Technology News
- Oracle Corp failed to revive a $1.3 billion jury verdict in its long-running copyright dispute with German software company SAP SE as a U.S. appeals court said Oracle must choose to accept a lower amount or face a new trial.
HELSINKI - Finland's Rovio, the maker of the Angry Birds mobile game, said it has hired Pekka Rantala from beverage maker Hartwall to take over as its new chief executive by the beginning of next year.
- S&P 500 edges up to set new record; best month since Feb
- U.S. consumer spending pauses, but rising confidence offers hope
- Exclusive: U.S. options exchanges craft rules to fend off turmoil
- U.S auto sales seen ending summer without a sizzle
- IMF board stands behind Lagarde over French probe
- U.S. judge sets hearing in Argentina bond case over Citi subpoena
- Kraft issues voluntary recall of some American Singles cheese product