SAN FRANCISCO/WASHINGTON The FBI is investigating a cyber attack against another U.S. Democratic Party group, which may be related to an earlier hack against the Democratic National Committee, four people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Recent Technology News
Oracle Corp said on Thursday it would buy NetSuite Inc for about $9.3 billion, a deal that gives it a bigger share in the fast-growing cloud computing business and also means a big payday for billionaire Larry Ellison. | Video
Facebook Inc is growing so fast that analysts can't keep up.
Expedia Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue due to higher promotions for its member loyalty program and discounts to promote new hotel listings, sending the company's shares down more than 6 percent in extended trading.
PARIS French media giant Vivendi is considering suing Mediaset for defamation after the Italian broadcaster denounced what it sees as an unacceptable u-turn on a deal regarding its pay-TV arm Premium.
Baidu Inc , China's largest Internet search company, posted its steepest-ever quarterly profit decline and slowest growth in revenue in nearly eight years, hit by a healthcare scandal that ensnared the company this year.
- Asia, Japan shares fall, yen rises as BOJ stimulus disappoints
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- Consumers seen powering U.S. economic growth in second quarter
- Bezos passes Buffett, becomes third-richest person: Forbes
- Ford calls an end to U.S. auto boom, rivals bet other way |
- Wholesale California gasoline prices plunge, consumers still pay up
- Goldman says oil's rebalancing remains fragile amid macro headwinds