Recent Technology News
SINGAPORE - Singapore said on Friday it plans to regulate fast-growing third-party taxi booking services like Uber and GrabTaxi for the first time, capping fees and requiring them to dispatch only licensed cabs and drivers.
ANTWERP Belgium - Airlines are seeking to work more closely with travel technology companies to mine customer data for ways to generate more revenue beyond ticket sales, emulating other industries already using such methods.
- Central banks set Wall St. up for fifth straight weekly gain
- EU investment plan to take shape next week
- China cuts interest rates to spur growth, ease debt pressure
- Credit Suisse ordered to pay $1.8 billion to finalize U.S. guilty plea
- Aviva agrees terms to buy Friends Life for $8.8 billion
- Draghi throws ECB door open to money printing as global prospects dim |
- Toyota Lexus to recall some 2006-2011 models due to fuel leak
- Walmart workers announce Black Friday protest locations
- EU must not change course on U.S. trade talks: EU minister
- Global M&A deals cross $3 trillion for first time since 2007