LOS ANGELES - Those ubiquitous Angry Birds flew from the mobile screen to the toy store, hooked up with Hollywood, and are headed back to the digital world thanks to the telepod.
Recent Technology News
- GoPro Inc, which makes wearable cameras used by surfers, skydivers and other action junkies to post their exploits online, reported a bigger quarterly loss as costs nearly doubled.
OTTAWA/TORONTO - The recent hacking attempt on a sensitive Canadian government computer network is similar to attacks mounted by an elite unit of the Chinese army based in Shanghai, according to a cybersecurity expert.
- U.S. job growth cools, unemployment rate rises to 6.2 percent |
- Wall Street flat; weak payrolls soothe rate-hike fears
- July factory activity expands at fastest pace in 39 months: ISM
- Allergan sues Valeant, Ackman for alleged insider trading
- Consumer sentiment dips in July
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in September if concerns addressed
- Auto sales growth slowed in July |
- P&G to sell up to 100 brands to revive sales, cut costs
- Harley-Davidson recalls motorcycles due to ignition problem
- Chevron second-quarter profit tops estimates on higher oil, gas prices