- Virtual reality technology company Oculus said it would start shipping the much-awaited consumer version of its Rift headset in the first quarter of 2016.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - Chinese drone maker SZ DJI Technology Co Ltd has secured one of its largest investments yet from a Silicon Valley venture capital firm that was an early backer of Internet pioneers such as Facebook Inc, Etsy Inc and Dropbox.
YANGON - Myanmar, long one of the world's least connected nations in terms of telecommunications, is now racing to catch up, providing a boost to the foreign mobile companies allowed into the country last year.
BEIJING - Zhang Long made his fortune selling Pu'er fermented tea and handcrafted furniture from the mountains of his native Yunnan Province in southwest China.
NEW YORK (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - New York City programmer Bana Malik was passionate about computers and mathematics from an early age, a video games enthusiast and email user way before many of her male friends.
- Motorola Solutions Inc, a maker of walkie-talkies and radio systems, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by strong demand in North America and lower operating expenses.
- U.S. private payrolls growth eases; productivity falls
- Oil's bull run hides a deep disconnect, crude traders warn
- Wall St. moves lower after Yellen says equity valuations high
- Yellen cites 'potential dangers' in U.S. stock valuations
- Accused 'flash crash' trader tells UK court: 'I did nothing wrong'
- Proxy firms recommend JPMorgan shareholders vote against pay plan
- MasterCard doubles card numbers in Middle East, Africa
- Safety regulators probe Fiat Chrysler SUV recall fix in U.S.
- Pimco client outflows will hit profit: Allianz
- European lenders dash Greek hopes for quick aid deal