NEW YORK Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc is sitting on more than $1.6 billion of gains in its investment in Apple Inc. after shares of the iPhone maker surged.
Recent Technology News
Appliances and electronics retailer hhgregg Inc is preparing to file for bankruptcy as soon as next month, Bloomberg reported.
CHICAGO ADM Investor Services (ADMIS), a futures commission merchant owned by global grain trader Archer Daniels Midland Co, will begin executing more of its orders electronically beginning on March 1, the company said on Friday.
Snap Inc appears set to make a splash next week with the biggest tech stock debut since Facebook Inc, but history suggests investors shut out of the initial public offering would be better off waiting a bit to chase this unicorn on the open market. | Video
LONDON Digital currency bitcoin jumped to a record high above $1,200 on Friday, as investors speculated the first bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) to be issued in the United States is set to receive regulatory approval.
HANOI Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's display panel subsidiary has received a license to invest another $2.5 billion in Vietnam to boost capacity, Vietnam's State Television (VTV)reported.
- Warren Buffett rails against fee-hungry Wall Street managers
- Buffett upbeat on American business; Berkshire operating profit down
- Wall Street edges higher to give Dow 11th straight record |
- U.S. new home sales rebound; consumer sentiment dips
- J.C. Penney holiday quarter sales drop, to shut 130-140 stores |
- Record-setting stock rally faces test in Trump speech
- BCBS, Cigna among insurer groups to meet with Trump on Monday
- Gundlach expects U.S. 10-year T-note yield to drop below 2.25 percent