- EBay Inc's agreement on Tuesday to spin off PayPal next year will give the unit more flexibility to strike deals in the rapidly evolving payments space as growth at the company's traditional e-commerce business slows. | Video
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - Four members of an alleged international computer hacking ring were charged with stealing more than $100 million worth of software and data - some of it used to train military pilots and some related to Microsoft Corp's Xbox gaming console - the U.S. Justice Department said Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - Joining a cry from law enforcement officials concerned about data encryption on Apple's newest operating system, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said on Tuesday that officers should not be blocked from the information they need to investigate a crime.
- Asian shares slip, dollar near highs; Hong Kong unrest eyed
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- JPMorgan to face U.S. class action in $10 billion MBS case
- Analysis: Ford's rosy 2020 outlook hinges on new F-150, Lincoln
- Argentina defies U.S. court order by depositing debt payment |
- BNY Mellon to shut derivatives sales, trading business
- China's September official PMI steady at 51.1
- Mercer cuts ratings on Pimco funds, more outflows could follow
- U.S. lawsuits related to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac profits dismissed