Tesla Inc Chief Executive Elon Musk took many risks with the technology in his company's cars on the way to surpassing Ford Motor Co's market value. Now Musk is pushing boundaries in the factory that makes them. | Video
Recent Technology News
Tesla Inc founder and Chief Executive Elon Musk said his latest company Neuralink Corp is working to link the human brain with a machine interface by creating micron-sized devices.
U.S. private equity firm KKR & Co LP and Japanese government-backed fund, Innovation Network Corp of Japan (INCJ), will submit a joint offer for Toshiba Corp's memory chip unit, the Nikkei business daily reported on Friday.
Uber Technologies Inc said it has extended its internal investigation into sexual harassment claims in its own organization, and a report is expected by the end of May.
SINGAPORE It looks like lemonade, tastes like lemonade, but it's simply water. | Video
MUMBAI For Grishma, an Indian software designer, President Donald Trump's review of the visa programme for bringing highly skilled workers into the United States comes at a bad time.
- Futures rally as French worries ease; earnings in focus
- NASH: The next untapped pharma market gives investors many options
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce chief expects basic NAFTA deal by mid-2018
- China policymakers bullish on economy, cite strong first-quarter GDP, stable yuan
- China clamps down on excess steel as Japan decries Trump 'protectionism'
- Congress returns as Trump pressures Democrats ahead of funding deadline
- Oil recovers some ground, rise in U.S. drilling caps gains
- CEO to go after LafargeHolcim admits paying Syrian groups
- Chevron to sell Bangladesh gas fields to Chinese consortium