- Apple Inc is discussing a settlement in a lawsuit brought by electric car battery maker A123 Systems, which accused the iPhone maker of poaching top engineers to build a large-scale battery division.
Recent Technology News
BOSTON - Apple Inc and Google Inc said on Tuesday that they have developed fixes to mitigate the newly uncovered 'Freak' security flaw affecting mobile devices and Mac computers.
BERLIN/GENEVA - German carmakers are shifting their focus toward high-end electric vehicles such as the Audi R8 e-tron and away from cheap city cars, in the latest effort to revive environmentally-friendly but unpopular zero-emission vehicles. | Video
- Ride service Uber is buying mapping and search startup deCarta for an unspecified amount, technology website Mashable said on Tuesday, citing an Uber representative.
BARCELONA - China's Huawei Technologies [HWT.UL], the world's second-biggest maker of network gear, is beefing up its patent portfolio ahead of 5G, the next generation of mobile equipment, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
JAKARTA - Selling goods online may only rely on a few mouse clicks, but in Indonesia, delivering purchases to dozens of islands via creaky ports and potholed roads is the logistical challenge Lippo Group faces when its department store opens in cyberspace this month.
- Wall Street lower for second day after rally, data
- U.S. service sector activity ticks up in February
- U.S. private sector adds jobs in February, but growth slows: ADP
- Fed's Evans wants no rate hikes until early 2016
- Fed struggled with 2009 bailouts, bond-buying: transcripts
- U.S. mortgage applications rise in latest week: MBA
- Target to cut thousands of jobs as seeks to cut costs by $2 billion
- Brent below $60 on U.S. crude build, Saudi sees recovery
- Premature to talk about third Greek bailout: EU's Juncker
- From prime rib to chips and dip: Lean times at mining's annual conference |