- Apple Inc is set to launch two new iPads and release the next version of its Mac operating system at its next event on Oct. 21, a Daily Dot report said, citing sources familiar with the matter.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - Investors looking to hedge their bets or speculate on the direction of Alibaba Group's stock after its expected public sale of shares on Friday, will be able to trade its options in two weeks, as U.S. options exchanges are expected to list contracts on the company. | Video
GENEVA - Two-thirds of banks are planning to spend more on information technology this year, the highest proportion since before the start of the financial crisis, according to an annual survey published on Wednesday.
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Wall St. ticks higher as Fed keeps low rates pledge
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- Investors seek injunction on sale of insurer by BES successor
- U.S. consumer prices surprisingly weak, eyes on the Fed
- Pimco's head of emerging market equities Masha Gordon departs
- JPMorgan Chase replaces some cards after Home Depot hack
- Uniqlo expects profit at U.S. stores in 'couple of years'