- Oracle Corp's Larry Ellison, who is stepping aside as CEO, received $67.3 million as compensation in that role in 2014, a 15.5 percent drop from a year earlier.
Recent Technology News
SEOUL - Naver Corp held off on an IPO for its Line Corp unit on the belief that the messaging app operator can command a better valuation by further building its revenue and profit, Naver's chief financial officer told Reuters on Tuesday.
AMSTERDAM - Google will build a 600 million euro ($773.58 million) data center in the northern Netherlands, the company said on Tuesday.
- Wall St. ends lower, S&P 500 falls for third straight day |
- New U.S. tax rules chill 'inversion' deal-making; shares dive |
- Starbucks buying full control of Japan unit for $914 million
- Sturdy U.S. factory, services data bolster growth picture
- Barclays takes $77 million hit from British and U.S. fines
- Fed officials take aim at regulations for small banks
- Tesco-style accounting risks well known in retail industry
- Euro zone growth slows as Chinese factories trundle on |