- Apple Inc is working with Dutch chipmaker NXP Semiconductors NV to add secure near-field communications (NFC) technology into the next iPhone, which would enable smartphone users to pay by touch, the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with Apple's plans.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - China's Dalian Wanda group and Tencent Holdings Ltd said on Friday they would set up a 5 billion yuan ($814 million) e-commerce joint venture with Baidu Inc , as the firms push into the high-growth e-commerce sector.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc is developing airborne drones capable of flying on their own and delivering anything from candy to medicine, the Internet company said on Thursday.
- Euro sags ahead of inflation test, Ukraine nerves weigh
- Special Report: The billion-dollar fall of the house of Espirito Santo
- Disappearing euro zone inflation set to heighten ECB concerns
- Draghi dials R for Reform. Line is busy
- Malaysia Airlines to cut 6,000 jobs, de-list in $1.9 billion restructuring
- Exclusive: Morgan Stanley plans natural gas export plant in new commodities foray
- Fiat says exit rights exercise won't jeopardize Chrysler merger
- Bulgaria may let Corpbank depositors get partial access to accounts
- China funds cut suggested equity allocations as hopes for recovery evaporate: Reuters poll
- Major Carlsberg shareholder cuts stake