- Shares of Facebook Inc hit a record high on Thursday after a surge in mobile advertising revenue helped the world's No. 1 social network trounce analysts' expectations for quarterly profit and revenue. | Video
Recent Technology News
ZURICH - Swiss watchmaker Swatch Group has denied a media report saying it was working with technology company Apple on a smartwatch, a wearable device with interactive functions.
FRANKFURT - The European Central Bank said on Thursday its website had been hacked and some email addresses and other contact information stolen but insisted no market-sensitive data were affected.
- GM's profit falls on recall costs, victims' compensation fund |
- U.S. jobless claims lowest since early 2006; new home sales tumble
- Results, jobs data buoy Wall Street, S&P eyes 2,000
- Record North America profit boosts Ford results; shares rise
- Exclusive: Allegations of GSK corruption spread to Syria
- Wal-Mart replaces head of struggling U.S. business
- Barclays files to dismiss New York lawsuit against 'dark pool'
- U.S. airlines focus on investor returns as industry profits
- Morgan Stanley to pay $275 million penalty for misleading RMBS investors
- Bank of America to pay $16.6 million to resolve U.S. sanctions violations