Turner Broadcasting System Inc will create more video content for mobile app Snapchat and collaborate with the social media company on advertising, Turner said on Wednesday, as they expand a partnership to broaden their reach among millennials.
Recent Technology News
Sprint Corp said on Wednesday it would partner with the developer of Pokemon Go, Niantic Inc, in a bid to pull fans of the wildly popular location-based game into more than 10,500 of its stores in the United States.
MOSCOW Russian authorities arrested a large number of suspects in May in connection with the recently revealed electronic theft of $19 million from accounts held at the Russian central bank, an official said on Wednesday.
ESSEN, Germany A senior German conservative has warned Facebook it could face fines if it fails to act faster to tackle online hate speech, and he said the government could propose legislative measures in the new year.
Digital Asset Holdings, a blockchain startup backed by some of the world’s largest banks, said on Wednesday it had developed a platform to allow traders to use blockchain technology without giving out confidential information on their trades.
WASHINGTON Most Americans do not see "information overload" as a problem for them despite the explosion of internet data and images, according to a Pew Research Center survey on Wednesday.
- Asia stocks extend gains, hit one-month peak on upbeat China trade data
- Exclusive: U.S. regulator set to fail Wells Fargo on community lending test - sources
- Oil prices rise on U.S. crude stock decline, weaker dollar
- Mexico and U.S. executives to share data to make case for free trade
- Eyeing upswing, more U.S. oilfield service firms restructure
- Japan Inc warns of global trade contraction under Trump presidency: Reuters poll
- China's top court rules in Michael Jordan's favor in trademark case
- Airbnb backs off fight with governments, offers policy suggestions
- Trump vows to bring down drug prices, doesn't say how