Apple Inc is on target to introduce its next iPhone and iPad models on March 15, and aims to start selling the devices in the same week, technology blog 9to5Mac reported, citing sources.
Recent Technology News
A printer cartridge reseller infringed the patent rights of Lexmark International Inc when it imported Lexmark's toner products back into the United States after they were first sold abroad, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday.
SAN FRANCISCO Alphabet Inc's self-driving project is advertising dozens of jobs on its website with a special focus on manufacturing expertise. | Video
MOSCOW Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman's LetterOne investment vehicle said on Friday it had made a $200 million investment in U.S. ride-hailing service provider Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL].
Amazon Web Services, the cloud computing arm of Amazon.com Inc , said it has acquired NICE, a software developer for technical computing.
KIEV Hackers used a Russian-based internet provider and made phone calls from inside Russia as part of a coordinated cyber attack on Ukraine's power grid in December, Ukraine's energy ministry said on Friday.
- Germany wants to introduce random emissions tests on cars
- Late-day buying could be start of turnaround
- Global slowdown fears overshadow Singapore aviation show
- Dijsselbloem rejects calls for looser banking rules
- Africa's big cities offer investors hope in hard times
- China Lunar New Year holiday retail sales up 11.2 percent year-on-year
- BAE Systems lines up oil exec Woodburn as next CEO: source
- Tougher lending standards pose risk to outlook for Fed
- Iran offers mining riches post-sanctions, but investors cautious