AT&T Inc Chief Executive Randall Stephenson on Monday told investors he expects the planned $85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner Inc to receive regulatory clearances as investors showed skepticism by pushing shares of both companies lower. | Video
Recent Technology News
LONDON Microsoft plans to increase prices for some enterprise services by up to 22 percent in Britain following the plunge in the pound, likely hitting thousands of companies and government departments who rely on its cloud and software products. | Video
SHANGHAI Chinese firm Hangzhou Xiongmai Technology Co Ltd said it will recall some of its products sold in the United States after it was identified by security researchers as having made parts for devices that were targeted in a major hacking attack on Friday.
MUMBAI India's central bank said it met with senior officials from select banks, the National Payment Corporation of India and card network operators following one of the country's largest-ever cyber security incidents.
SYDNEY The first cross-border transaction between banks using multiple blockchain applications has taken place, Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Wells Fargo & Co said on Monday, resulting in a shipment of cotton to China from the United States.
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- China's HNA to buy 25 percent stake in Hilton for $6.5 billion
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
- Belgian internal feud blocks EU-Canada trade deal
- TD Ameritrade to buy Scottrade in two-step deal with TD Bank |
- CFTC regulator says open to narrowing automatic trading rule
- U.S. banking group forms unit aimed at reducing cyber risk
- Fannie Mae streamlines U.S. mortgage underwriting