- Apple Inc is set to launch two new iPads and release the next version of its Mac operating system at its next event on Oct. 21, a Daily Dot report said, citing sources familiar with the matter.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT - The owners of classified ad firm will announce plans in October to list part of their holdings in an initial public offering in Germany, two sources familiar with the transaction said.
BERLIN - Oliver Samwer and his brothers Marc and Alexander are on the brink of becoming Germany's newest billionaires with the flotations of Rocket Internet and the European online fashion site Zalando it helped launch in 2008.
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Wall St flat as Fed statement looms
- U.S. consumer prices surprisingly weak, eyes on the Fed
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- Pimco's head of emerging market equities Masha Gordon departs
- JPMorgan Chase replacing some cards due to Home Depot breach
- FedEx sees e-commerce driving record holiday season |
- Shares in Russia's Sistema plunge with billionaire chairman under house arrest |
- Allianz eyes sale options in Fireman's Fund revamp