- Apple Inc said a bug in its HealthKit health and fitness application platform prevented its release along with the launch of its iOS 8 operating system for iPhones and iPads.
Recent Technology News
- Bigger is better and Apple Inc has finally realized that and given iPhone users a product that may be low on novelty but high on improvements, reviewers wrote.
WASHINGTON - The popular online review site Yelp and the maker of children's mobile device apps including Tiny Pets and Tiny Monsters have separately agreed to settle charges that they improperly collected kids' information online, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Wednesday.
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Federal Reserve signals faster but still slow path for rate rises
- Wall Street edges higher after Fed; Dow sets record
- U.S. inflation surprisingly weak, Fed keeps low rates pledge
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Exclusive: Jimmy Choo to pledge industry-beating growth in expected IPO
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- JPMorgan Chase replaces some cards after Home Depot hack