BOSTON/NEW YORK - Fraudsters are targeting JPMorgan Chase & Co customers in an email "phishing" campaign that is unusual because it attempts to collect credentials for that bank and also infect PCs with a virus that steals passwords from other institutions.
Recent Technology News
- EBay Inc is considering a spinoff of PayPal, its fast-growing payments unit, as soon as next year, tech news website The Information reported, citing sources.
VIENNA - An Austrian law student said his class action challenging Facebook for alleged privacy violations had gathered support from 60,000 users and passed its first legal review.
- S&P 500 sets record close on signs of healthier economy
- Bank of America settles mortgage probes for $16.65 billion |
- Gap raises forecast as second-quarter profit beats estimates
- U.S. housing, jobs data bolster economic outlook
- Exclusive: Lockheed, suppliers brainstorm how to lower F-35 operating costs
- Home Depot names Craig Menear CEO
- U.S. judge calls Argentina debt swap plan 'illegal'