Recent Technology News
- Apple Inc has asked suppliers to manufacture between 70 million and 80 million of its two forthcoming large-screen iPhones by the end of the year, its largest initial production run of iPhones, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp will provide extra content through apps for dystopian thriller "Divergent" and other films to Comcast Corp customers who purchase digital versions of the film through Xfinity On Demand, the companies announced on Tuesday.
- Wall Street to rise on earnings, tame inflation data
- U.S. consumer inflation rises on high gasoline prices
- Coca-Cola sales miss estimates as North America growth stalls
- McDonald's profit falls on weak U.S. sales
- Credit Suisse posts big loss after U.S. tax settlement
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- JPMorgan begins to provide consumer help under $13 billion settlement
- Obama, Biden highlight job-training in middle-class push