- Samsung said its collaboration with Microsoft on Windows phones raised antitrust problems once Microsoft completed its acquisition of Nokia's handset business, according to a court filing.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - Tencent Holdings Ltd said on Friday it would collaborate with International Business Machines Corp (IBM) on a new cloud software business for corporate customers, a marked departure for one of the dominant forces in China's consumer Internet industry.
SAO PAULO/MILAN - Brazil's Grupo Oi SA, Mexico's America Movil SAB and Spain's Telefonica SA agreed to place a joint bid worth around 32 billion reais ($13 billion) for TIM Participações SA , two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said on Friday.
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally
- U.S. consumer spending falters; wage gains highest since 2008
- U.S. consumer sentiment at highest since July 2007
- Exxon, Chevron results boosted by refining as oil prices slip
- Top U.S. oil companies see more pressure to clamp down on spending
- Dollar General extends tender offer for Family Dollar shares again
- Canada willing to take action against U.S. over meat labeling
- U.S. Fed awards most reverse repos in over four weeks
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows