Business software maker Oracle Corp said on Thursday it would buy NetSuite Inc for about $9.3 billion in cash, a deal designed to help Oracle gain market share in the fast-growing cloud computing business.
Recent Technology News
GrubHub Inc's revenue increased more than expected in the second quarter as a record number of people used its service to order meals online, sending the company's shares surging to a new year-high.
ZURICH Nestle said it is teaming up with Samsung in a research project to explore the potential of nutrition science and digital sensor technologies.
CHICAGO Even though many doctors see need for improvement, surgical robots are poised for big gains in operating rooms around the world.
BOSTON The manager of Fidelity's OTC Portfolio, a top investor in Tesla Motors Inc and SolarCity Corp, gave the electric automaker's strategies a vote of confidence in his most recent commentary to fund shareholders.
TOKYO Japan's SoftBank Group Corp on Thursday flagged a sharp recovery for struggling U.S. unit Sprint and was bullish about long-term prospects for soon-to-be-acquired UK chip designer ARM .
- Wall Street falls on disappointing earnings, weak data
- U.S. jobless claims rise; labor market still strong
- Judge rejects Sumner Redstone bid to end Viacom CEO lawsuit
- Lackluster U.S., China sales drag on Ford Motor profit; shares tumble |
- Despite dieselgate, VW becomes top-selling carmaker as Toyota slips
- Dow Chemical says cost savings will likely exceed FY target
- Shell misses expectations as earnings plunge on oil, BG costs