SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. judge on Tuesday approved a settlement between federal antitrust authorities and eBay Inc over allegations that eBay agreed to refrain from soliciting a rival company's employees.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - A Chinese anti-trust regulator said on Monday it has given Microsoft Corp 20 days to reply to queries on the compatibility of its Windows operating system and Office software suite amid a probe into the world's largest software company.
- Apple Inc plans to enable its next iPhone to become a mobile wallet by allowing owners to securely make mobile payments in a store with the touch of a finger, Bloomberg said on Sunday, citing a person familiar with the situation.
- Wall Street falls as energy shares decline
- Boeing shares slip after first 'underperform' rating since 2009
- Exclusive: Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management opens Dallas office in regional shift
- U.S. construction spending hits highest level in 5-1/2 years
- Airbus offers Poland joint ventures, no urgency in share stake
- Hugo Boss says Permira to place 11.2 percent Hugo Boss stake
- GE, IMI, buyout funds line up bids for Italy's Petrolvalves: sources
- Halliburton to settle U.S. Gulf spill claims for $1.1 billion
- Manufacturing, construction data point to sturdy U.S. growth
- Switzerland urged to step up fight against ill-gotten funds