Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO Square Inc, the payments company led by Twitter Inc Chief Executive Jack Dorsey, has launched in the United Kingdom in its first European foray.
SEOUL Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said late on Monday that it plans to sell refurbished versions of the Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, the model pulled from markets last year due to fire-prone batteries.
HONG KONG Chinese tech giant Tencent Holdings has signed a $4.65 billion loan deal, Basis Point reported, amid a flurry of fund-raising by China's internet giants.
Shares of Snap Inc jumped nearly 5 percent on Monday after several of the Snapchat owner's IPO underwriters handed it badly needed "buy" ratings.
STOCKHOLM Sweden's Ericsson will book up to $1.7 billion in provisions, writedowns and restructuring costs in the first quarter as its new CEO outlined his strategy to lead the telecom equipment maker out of its worst crisis in a decade.
- Trump: Ford to announce investments in three Michigan plants
- Stocks recover, dollar off lows as markets move past Trump's policy stumble
- Exclusive: Citigroup to seek bids for Asia general insurance distribution deal - source
- Akzo Nobel aims to soothe shareholders over PPG rejection
- Exclusive: China's HNA in talks to buy controlling stake in Forbes - sources