PARIS/MADRID - France's Orange has reached a deal to buy Spanish fixed line telecoms operator Jazztel in an effort to bolster its mobile operation in the country and better compete with rivals Telefonica and Vodafone. | Video
Recent Technology News
- Google Inc said it was facing increasing pressure from governments around the world to reveal user information in criminal investigations amid ongoing revelations about national surveillance programs.
SAO PAULO - NII Holdings Inc, the parent of Nextel operators in Latin America, filed for U.S. bankruptcy protection on Monday after struggling for years with debt, fierce competition in Brazil and Mexico, and a dispute with a U.S. hedge fund.
- Futures dip ahead of data, Fed eyed
- GM's Opel to cut Russia production as slowdown bites
- Boeing-Lockheed venture said teaming with Bezos on rocket engine
- Calpers dumps hedge funds citing cost, to pull $4 billion stake
- ECB's predicament leaves peers mute on currency depreciation
- Allergan reaches truce with suitors on special shareholder meeting
- Europe’s startups get bootcamp booster
- Wal-Mart spokesman resigns over false information in resume: Bloomberg
- Airbus to sell off business units in defence and space review
- Goldman Sachs revises price guidance on debut sukuk; books at $1.4 billion: leads