TOKYO - Suppliers to Apple Inc are scrambling to get enough screens ready for the new iPhone 6 smartphone as the need to redesign a key component disrupted panel production ahead of next month's expected launch, supply chain sources said. | Video
Recent Technology News
PORTLAND Ore. - The state of Oregon sued Oracle America Inc. and six of its top executives Friday, accusing the software giant of fraud for failing to deliver a working website for the Affordable Care Act program.
NEW YORK - Neustar Inc, a company which helps North American telecommunication carriers route calls and text messages, is considering a potential sale amid interest from private equity firms, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Market leaders seen taking S&P 500 to 2,000
- Fed's Yellen calls for caution on rates; Draghi says ECB ready to act |
- Goldman Sachs, U.S. agency in mortgage settlement worth $1.2 billion
- Argentina slams U.S. judge as 'imperialist,' peso halts rout
- Ackman, other shareholders ask Allergan to call special meeting
- Cargill sues former employee for breach of contract
- HSBC is sued in U.S. for $250 million over alleged role in 'death bonds'
- McDonald's replaces U.S. chief for the second time in two years
- Wylys' lawyer warns SEC's $729 million claim would bankrupt them