- Apple Inc said it updated its MacBook Pro line of laptops with a high-resolution Retina display, faster processors and higher memory for a starting price of $1,299.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - BlackBerry Ltd is buying a privately held German firm that specializes in voice and data encryption, it said on Tuesday, in a bid to burnish its credentials with highly security-conscious clients like government agencies.
TOKYO - Japan's Sony Corp is hammering out plans to rise from the ashes of nearly $10 billion lost in six years by building a future around its last consumer electronics blockbuster - the PlayStation.
- Wall Street edges lower on UPS outlook, telecom shares rally
- IMF warns of potential risks to global growth
- U.S. home prices down in May, but consumer confidence strong
- Sprint, T-Mobile merger not expected before September: sources
- A mixed quarter for bets on U.S. stock volatility
- Pfizer leaves investors guessing on intentions for Astra |
- JPMorgan to cut tech support jobs as revenue dips: Bloomberg
- U.S. seasonally adjusted home prices fall in May: S&P/Case-Shiller
- Tyson to sell Mexico, Brazil poultry businesses to JBS
- Exclusive: Goldman unit eyes foray into China amid metals financing scandal