SEOUL - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd unveiled two new mid-tier handsets with a premium design as it prepared to deliver a riposte to its low-priced Chinese rivals and reclaim its title as the top brand in the world's biggest smartphone market.
Recent Technology News
- GoPro Inc forecast better-than-expected holiday quarter sales, underscoring the increasing popularity of its wearable cameras among surfers, skydivers and other action junkies.
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter Inc has sidelined the product chief it recently poached from rival Google Inc, in the latest executive reshuffle at the online messaging service, according to a source familiar with the situation.
- Asia shares rise on brightening U.S. prospects, BOJ awaited
- Citigroup sets aside $600 million more to cover legal costs
- Wal-Mart to expand discounts as retail price war heats up
- Starbucks Americas sales disappoint on softer traffic
- U.S. regulator to Takata: Give us faulty air-bag documents
- Western Union beats as more people use Web, mobile money transfer
- World Bank to cut 500 jobs in some units as part of revamp
- Conoco sees third-quarter profit rise, 2015 capex seen lower