BEIJING - Chinese government officials have made sudden visits to Microsoft Corp offices in China, a spokeswoman for the company said on Monday, but declined to give any reason for the inspections.
Recent Technology News
TORONTO - IBM Corp's recent move to partner with Apple Inc to sell iPhones and iPads loaded with corporate applications has excited investors in both companies, but two rivals say they are unperturbed for now.
PARIS/BRUSSELS - European regulators have not yet decided whether to try to force search engines such as Google and Microsoft's Bing to scrub results globally when people invoke their "right to be forgotten" in the region.
- U.S. services sector activity accelerates in July: Markit
- Lloyds Bank fined $370 million for rigging Libor interest rates
- Wall Street little changed with S&P 500 near record
- Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar for $8.5 billion
- Argentina sending team to New York for last-minute debt talks
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Tyson to sell Mexico, Brazil poultry businesses to JBS
- Nissan aims to boost U.S. sales and profit as it closes on Honda
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case