DUBAI - Dubai police plan to issue detectives with Google Glass hands-free eyewear to help them fight crime using facial recognition technology, a police spokesman in the wealthy Gulf Arab emirate said.
Recent Technology News
PARIS - Orange Chief Executive Stephane Richard confirmed on Thursday that the French telecom group planned to offer the Netflix video streaming service on its set-top boxes from November.
- Online retailer Amazon.com Inc plans to sell packaged food and beverages in India from mid-October, the Economic Times reported, citing a person familiar with the matter.
- Doubts undermine stocks as ECB faces 1 trillion euro question
- As PIMCO bleeds assets, Gross shows risk of star culture
- ECB to flesh out asset-purchase plan it hopes will buoy euro zone
- Toyota keeps European sales target despite Russian market slump
- Fiat needs more than the 500 to turn core brand around
- Tesla factory near Reno is bet old Nevada will meet the new |
- Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?
- Bank of America names CEO Moynihan chairman of board
- Europe's carmakers walk tightrope between low cost and high spec