LOS ANGELES - Facebook Inc's Oculus VR unit announced an upgraded prototype of its virtual reality headset that has higher resolution and built-in audio, but the company said it is not ready to sell a device to consumers.
Recent Technology News
LONDON/FRANKFURT - French low-cost telecom operator Iliad has set a mid-October deadline to decide whether to improve its bid for T-Mobile US or walk away as it faces resistance from seller Deutsche Telekom, several people familiar with the situation said.
SAN FRANCISCO - By promoting its two presidents to serve as co-chief executives instead of founder and CEO Larry Ellison, database-and-software behemoth Oracle is setting itself a course that has confounded other big companies.
- As G20 chases growth goal, members differ on how to get there
- Dollar's rally bad news for oil, multinationals
- Exclusive: Hyundai directors kept in dark on size of $10 billion land bid - sources
- German defense industry threatens to move production abroad
- U.S. court voids RadioShack class-action settlement over card receipts
- U.S. judge orders discovery to begin in some GM ignition switch cases
- Air France pilots extend strike until Sept. 26