Recent Technology News
- Avago Technologies Ltd is close to an agreement to acquire fellow chipmaker Broadcom Corp, two people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
LONDON - When Chris Morton was setting up a fashion e-commerce company five years ago, he spent a lot of time listening to online music service Spotify.
TORONTO - Canadian payments software startup Payfirma has raised C$13 million ($10.42 million) in its first institutional funding round and is considering an initial public offering in 2016, its chief executive officer said on Wednesday.
RANCHOS PALOS VERDES, Calif - A senior Apple executive said developing a car would be the "ultimate mobile device" when asked about new products at a technology conference on Wednesday.
PARIS - Patrick Drahi, the billionaire owner of European telecoms group Altice, said he didn't bid for Time Warner Cable because his company lacked management resources to digest such a big deal in a market it had only recently entered.
- Nasdaq sets record as Wall St. bounces back
- EU officials dismiss Greek statement on aid agreement being drafted
- Michael Kors posts slowest revenue growth since going public |
- U.S. seeks JPMorgan communications with China's Quishan in hiring probe: WSJ
- Global lower rate environment harmful to investors: BlackRock CEO
- Airbus wins board spat with Spain, to renew CEO
- EU outlines plans to make multinationals pay their share of tax
- Tiffany's sales, profit beat on higher tourist spending in Europe
- Investor Bill Gross: Bet against Bunds 'well timed, not well executed'