BEIJING - Microsoft Corp has delayed the launch of its Xbox One game console in China, which had been set for release on Tuesday, but the world's biggest software company said it would be released by the end of the year.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - If Larry Ellison sailed off on his yacht for good tomorrow, who would really run Oracle Corp ?
FRANKFURT - Oliver Samwer, chief executive and co-founder of Rocket Internet is in a position to increase his stake in the German venture capital firm under a stock options program that will be part of its planned stock market listing, a German magazine report said on Saturday.
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- Siemens in agreed $7.6 billion deal to buy Dresser-Rand
- Bank of America shares to rise 50 percent in three years: Barron's
- Japan's SoftBank shares down over 2 percent after Alibaba listing
- General Motors recalls cars over parking brake fire risk
- Relief over Scotland gives way to 'Great Stagnation' worries
- G20 says nearing growth goal, but more needed from Europe
- Volkswagen seeks higher margins with China-only luxury sedan: sources
- Germany pushes Airbus for cost cuts on A400Ms: paper