NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO - Apple, once a can't-miss stock, is finding it tough to persuade portfolio managers to come back into the fold.
Recent Technology News
MILAN - Italy's data protection regulator has given Google 18 months to change the way it treats and stores user data, bringing to an end an investigation that is part of a European drive to reform the internet giant's privacy practices.
MEXICO CITY - Carlos Slim's America Movil, Latin America's biggest telecoms company, said on Monday that new regulation in its core Mexico market was beginning to weigh on its performance.
- Europe rebounds as Ukraine rebels hand over black boxes
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Argentina asks U.S. judge to put debt payment order on hold
- Credit Suisse posts big loss after U.S. tax settlement
- More than half of consumers globally upbeat on job prospects: Nielsen
- Time Warner moves to bar shareholders from calling meetings
- Senate panel to debate wave of corporate tax-avoidance deals