BEIJING - Microsoft Corp has delayed the launch of its Xbox One game console in China, which had been set for release on Tuesday, but the world's biggest software company said it would be released by the end of the year.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's shares soared 38 percent in their first day of trading on Friday as investors jumped at the chance for a piece of what is likely to rank as the largest IPO in history, in a massive bet on China's burgeoning middle class. | Video
DETROIT - Electric carmaker Tesla Motors Inc on Friday announced it is rolling out a software upgrade over-the-air to its current Model S owners, a unique ability that other automakers are expected to offer within a few years.
- Relief over Scotland gives way to 'Great Stagnation' worries
- G20 says nearing growth goal, but more needed from Europe
- Germany pushes Airbus for cost cuts on A400Ms: paper
- Dollar's rally bad news for oil, multinationals
- Exclusive: Hyundai directors kept in dark on size of $10 billion land bid - sources