HALF MOON BAY, Calif - Starbucks Corp coffee shops will begin accepting Apple Inc's mobile payment system in a pilot program starting this year, Apple Vice President Jennifer Bailey said on Thursday.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Like it or not, Facebook Inc's trademark "like" button is set to get more expressive.
CHICAGO - Social media usage among American adults has ballooned in the past decade with about two-thirds now on social networking sites, Pew Research Center said on Thursday.
- Amazon.com Inc's cloud business, Amazon Web Services, has launched a service to help customers build applications to connect devices through the cloud, the so-called "Internet of Things".
PARIS - Still reeling from front page images of shirtless Air France executives fleeing angry workers, the French government got a welcome boost on Thursday for its campaign to attract foreign investment from U.S. tech group Cisco.
WASHINGTON - Computer hackers in China, South Korea and Germany tried to attack Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's private email server after she left the U.S. State Department in February 2013, the Associated Press reported on Thursday.
- Fed awaiting evidence global chill not knocking U.S. off track |
- Wall Street rises after release of 'dovish' Fed minutes |
- Bill Gross sues Pimco for $200 million over forced ouster
- Proposed Fiat Chrysler UAW pact gradually ends two-tier pay: sources
- U.S. House slams regulators for not catching Volkswagen for years |
- Chevron extends job cuts to global trading desks
- No room for mistakes by central banks amid 'new mediocre'
- Los Angeles drops discrimination lawsuit against Citigroup
- Jobless claims fall to near a 42-year low