- Facebook Inc said the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission dropped its probe into the social networking company over events surrounding its controversial initial public offering.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - International Business Machines Corp's attempt to sell its slumping chip manufacturing business to Globalfoundries Inc deteriorated when the two companies failed to agree on a price, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
SEATTLE - An online stock trader who profited from inside information passed to him by a former Microsoft Corp finance employee was sentenced to 1-1/2 years in prison in Seattle on Friday.
- U.S. business spending data gives mixed signals on growth
- In China meat scandal, McDonald's Japan switches to Thai chicken, no nuggets in Hong Kong
- Citigroup unit to pay $5 million to settle SEC charges
- Wall St. falls on Amazon, Visa results
- BSkyB to pay $9 billion to create Sky Europe |
- Exclusive: Exxon eyes expanding Texas refinery into biggest in U.S. - sources
- Russia takes aim at McDonald's burgers as U.S. ties worsen