STANFORD, Calif - Facebook Inc Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg re-emerged in public on Tuesday after the accidental death of her husband last week, offering a personal tribute to him in a Silicon Valley memorial service and on her Facebook page.
Recent Technology News
YANGON - Myanmar, long one of the world's least connected nations in terms of telecommunications, is now racing to catch up, providing a boost to the foreign mobile companies allowed into the country last year.
BEIJING - Zhang Long made his fortune selling Pu'er fermented tea and handcrafted furniture from the mountains of his native Yunnan Province in southwest China.
- Motorola Solutions Inc, a maker of walkie-talkies and radio systems, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by strong demand in North America and lower operating expenses.
- The first of Inmarsat's high-capacity GlobalXpress satellites is being used in Nepal after the country was hit by an earthquake and ahead of a global launch for the technology set for later this year, the company said on Wednesday.
- Apple Inc's move to line up deals with record labels is under U.S. antitrust scrutiny as the iphone maker prepares to debut a new version of the Beats Music streaming service, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter. | Video
- U.S. private payrolls growth moderates; productivity falls
- Wall St. moves lower after Yellen says equity valuations high
- Yellen cites 'potential dangers' in U.S. stock valuations
- Accused 'flash crash' trader tells UK court: 'I did nothing wrong'
- Safety regulators probe Fiat Chrysler SUV recall fix in U.S.
- MasterCard doubles card numbers in Middle East, Africa
- Pimco client outflows will hit profit: Allianz
- Oil's bull run hides a deep disconnect, crude traders warn
- Greece makes IMF payment but hopes of quick deal dashed
- Chesapeake Energy has loss, sees more output