BEIJING - Chinese state media branded Apple Inc's iPhone a threat to national security because of the smartphone's ability to track and time-stamp user locations.
Recent Technology News
- U.S. regulators on Friday suspended trading in Cynk Technology Corp, citing possible market manipulation in the one-time penny stock whose market value rocketed within weeks from less than $20 million to more than $6 billion.
SAN FRANCISCO/SEATTLE - Improved demand for personal computers after years of declines may not last as emerging markets remain weak and recent corporate upgrades in the United States and Europe may prove fleeting.
- Tech earnings take center stage next week
- Swiss chocolate maker Lindt near deal to buy Russell Stover: report
- Fed officials debate timing of interest rate increases: WSJ
- Harbinger sues U.S. government over wireless company LightSquared: report
- Putin signs nuclear energy deal with Argentina
- Shire seeks AbbVie bid of close to 53 pounds per share: sources
- UK to demand job assurances in foreign takeovers: Sky News
- Acquisition talks show Reynolds' taste for menthol
- Brazil's Embraer to sell 25 planes to China during Xi visit
- Aerospace jamboree on tenterhooks over F-35 fighter, Airbus jet revamp