BEIJING - Fast-growing Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi Inc said on Thursday it is migrating some data on non-Chinese customers away from its servers in Beijing due to performance and privacy considerations.
Recent Technology News
- Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is looking to expand its entertainment content offering on its Internet television set-top boxes through deals with studios in the United States, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Google Inc launched an email service called "Inbox" on Wednesday that will better organize emails and display information such as appointments, flight bookings and package deliveries in a more user-friendly way.
- Asia stocks hobbled by growth anxiety, China PMI fails to impress
- Bond funds stock up on Treasuries in prep for market shock
- Exclusive: U.S. stock options markets agree to need for trading halts on big moves
- Euro zone business growth unexpectedly gains pace, prices still falling: PMI
- Buffett copycats risk a pounding as Berkshire portfolio suffers
- Finland's Nokia beats market expectations in third-quarter
- Chinese trainmakers set to go head to head for California deal
- Monte Paschi and Carige set to face capital gap in ECB tests: Bloomberg
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens