NEW YORK - Bitcoin entrepreneur Charlie Shrem has reached a plea deal to resolve U.S. charges that he engaged in a scheme to sell over $1 million of the digital currency to users of illicit online marketplace Silk Road, his lawyer said Friday.
Recent Technology News
CHICAGO - Bovine avatars with funny hats in an app are being corralled into helping to teach young people in the United States about agricultural markets and risk.
- Fiat-Chrysler sees New York stock market listing on October 13
- Worried EU leaders call jobs, growth summit for October 7: draft
- U.S. coal stocks could gain on Russia tension
- Alibaba aims to launch share sale in early September: source
- China graft watchdog probes another executive at Chinese car maker
- Fiat-Chrysler CEO says shareholders backing of merger is 'huge step ahead'
- Exclusive: U.S. options exchanges craft rules to fend off turmoil
- Indian investigators drop coal scam case against billionaire Birla