Hotel chain operator Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it identified unauthorized malware in some payment systems that targeted payment card information.
Recent Technology News
EMC Corp, in a bid to boost shareholder support for its sale to Dell Inc, will retain a majority stake in Virtustream and abandon a plan to place the loss-making cloud services provider in a joint venture with VMware Inc, people familiar with the matter said.
Apple Inc plans to launch its mobile payment system Apple Pay in China by early February, the Wall Street Journal reported.
SAN FRANCISCO When users ask Siri, Apple’s digital assistant, what she likes to drink, she is quick with an answer.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos said on Tuesday his space transportation company, Blue Origin, plans about two more years of test flights before it will offer rides to passengers.
SEOUL Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will provide memory chip products to Volkswagen's Audi after entering into a strategic partnership with the luxury German automaker, the South Korean electronics giant said in a blog post dated Monday.
- Asia stocks mixed amid geopolitical tension, oil eases from highs
- Exclusive: Shire prepares to make new bid for Baxalta - source
- U.S. GDP growth raised for third quarter
- Nine Fed banks called for discount rate hike: minutes
- Fedex, TNT win U.S. approval to merge
- Exclusive: Peltz's activist fund Trian to end quarterly redemptions - sources
- German prosecutors launch tax evasion probe at Volkswagen
- Roy Harvey to head Alcoa's commodities business post split
- U.S. consumers and stores face off over depth of holiday discounts |