SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc posted a smaller-than-expected 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, but revenue surged 28 percent in greater China despite stiff competition in its third-largest market. | Video
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported better-than-expected revenue and profit for the first quarter, driven by robust sales of titles such as "Titanfall," digital revenue and cost control.
SAN FRANCISCO/FRANKFURT - European Union antitrust regulators are preparing to step up investigations of Google Inc's practices on several fronts and are likely to revise certain terms of a settlement involving its search engine that was proposed earlier this year, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
- Asia stocks edge up as risk aversion wanes, euro languishes
- Safety violations at McDonald's, Yum China supplier company-led: regulator
- Wall Street rejects Ackman's Herbalife 'death blow'
- Chrysler recalls older Jeep SUVs for ignition switch issues
- Safeway receives U.S. subpoena over controlled substances
- U.S. judge orders Argentina, creditors to meet until deal reached
- U.S., European airlines halt flights to Israel due to instability