WASHINGTON - Former Hewlett-Packard Co Chief Executive Carly Fiorina on Sunday said the chances of her running for U.S. presidency were "very high" and she would announce her plans in late April-early May.
Recent Technology News
TORONTO - BlackBerry Ltd posted a surprise quarterly profit on Friday and said it is pushing to end a slide in its revenue in this fiscal year, sending the stock up as much as 5.1 percent.
SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo Inc and Microsoft Corp agreed to extend by 30 days the deadline to re-negotiate a ten year search deal, as the two Internet companies attempt to revamp a thorny partnership crafted by former chief executives.
SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc's Tim Cook, one of the most prominent openly gay American CEOs, has joined fellow tech industry chiefs in decrying a controversial Indiana law that opponents say could allow companies to deny services to gay people.
- Slack, a business management services startup, said a security breach in February may have compromised user information including phone number and Skype IDs.
WILLISTON, N.D. - The tech geeks are coming to the oil industry's rescue.
- U.S. jobs to add heat to Fed lift-off debate
- Stanchart says committed to Islamic banking after head of unit exits
- China central bank governor calls for vigilance on deflation
- British Airways says some frequent flyer accounts hacked
- ABN Amro managers give up salary hikes that delayed IPO
- ChemChina chairman says hopes to re-list Pirelli in Italy
- Stocks likely to drift as investors await Fed, earnings
- Best Buy warns of profit hit as it consolidates Canadian stores
- Denmark applies to join China-backed AIIB investment bank
- Investment banks eye potential trading boost from ECB stimulus