- Shares of Facebook Inc hit a record high on Thursday after a surge in mobile advertising revenue helped the world's No. 1 social network trounce analysts' expectations for quarterly profit and revenue. | Video
Recent Technology News
SEOUL - LG Electronics Inc signalled further improvement in its mobile business after record smartphone sales propelled the South Korean manufacturer to its highest quarterly profit in more than three years.
ZURICH - Swiss watchmaker Swatch Group has denied a media report saying it was working with technology company Apple on a smartwatch, a wearable device with interactive functions.
- U.S. auto sales seen rising 9 percent in July: JD Power-LMC
- GM's profit falls on recall costs, victims' compensation fund |
- Facebook goes express to mega-cap status - now valued more than AT&T, Coke
- U.S. jobless claims hit more than eight-year low, but home sales tumble
- Wall St. flat as Caterpillar offsets Facebook
- Exclusive: Allegations of GSK corruption spread to Syria
- Wal-Mart replaces head of struggling U.S. business
- Hershey warns of sticker shock from chocolate price hike
- Barclays files to dismiss New York lawsuit against 'dark pool'
- Morgan Stanley to pay $275 million penalty for misleading RMBS investors