Twitter Inc is partnering with Bloomberg Media for a round-the-clock streaming television news service on the social networking platform, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
Recent Technology News
ISTANBUL Turkey has blocked online encyclopedia Wikipedia, the telecommunications watchdog said on Saturday, citing a law allowing it to ban access to websites deemed obscene or a threat to national security. | Video
Alphabet Inc's non-advertising business, which houses its cloud unit, Pixel smartphones and the Play store, has long been sandwiched between Google's advertising juggernaut and its moonshot ventures that have captured popular imagination.
SYDNEY Alphabet Inc's Google said it will challenge amended tax assessments issued by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), which is trying to claw back billions of dollars from multinational corporations citing unpaid taxes.
DETROIT Tesla Inc needs to complete fixing its Model S sedan emergency braking system to regain Consumer Reports' top safety rating, the magazine said on Friday, noting that a recent update by the luxury electric car maker was not enough.
SAN FRANCISCO Tesla Inc is recruiting engineers from Mexico to work on robotics and other automated equipment at its California factory, according to LinkedIn postings viewed by Reuters, part of a hiring push to ready the plant for mass production of the upcoming Model 3.
- Twenty-First Century Fox in talks with Blackstone to buy Tribune
- Asian equities steady as Japan outperforms, dollar regains traction
- Trump could target 'carried interest' tax loophole: official
- Japan final April PMI shows manufacturing activity accelerating, export orders solid
- U.S. to probe Japanese, German automakers over alleged patent violations
- UPS air maintenance workers threaten strike ahead of shareholders meeting
- Off target in 2016, global elite regroup at Milken conference
- Sudden collapse of Alitalia would be a shock to Italy's economy-minister
- China April manufacturing growth slows faster than expected