SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc posted a smaller-than-expected 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, but revenue surged 28 percent in greater China despite intense competition in its third-largest market.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Broadcom posted better-than-expected adjusted second-quarter earnings on Tuesday that pushed the chipmaker's stock higher as it plans to exit the fiercely competitive cellular baseband business.
BOSTON - Two security experts who a year ago exposed methods for hacking the Toyota Prius and Ford Escape say they have developed technology that would keep automobiles safe from cyber attacks.
- Wall St. gains on earnings, data; conflicts still eyed
- U.S. housing turning the corner, inflation creeping up
- McDonald's profit falls on weak U.S., European sales
- NY Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank's U.S. arms: WSJ
- U.S. judge orders Argentina, creditors to meet until deal reached
- Wall Street rejects Ackman's Herbalife 'death blow'
- U.S., European airlines halt flights to Israel due to instability