SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc is seeking permission from U.S. regulators to test its delivery drones near Seattle, as part of a rapid expansion of a program that has sparked widespread debate over the safety and privacy implications of drone technology.
Recent Technology News
BANGALORE - Infosys Ltd, India's second-largest software services exporter, beat estimates with a 21.6 percent rise in quarterly net profit and retained sales growth outlook for this year on surging demand for outsourcing services.
WASHINGTON - Verizon Communications Inc had a net addition of over 1.4 million postpaid subscribers in the second quarter, its chief executive said on Thursday, a dramatic increase from the first quarter, when customer growth fell short of expectations.
- Asian shares prove resilient to euro jitters |
- Exclusive: Carl Icahn says 'time to be cautious' on U.S. stocks
- Chesapeake faces trial on bid-rigging in Michigan lease sale
- Argentina to send technocrats to debt talks
- China looking into Bank of China money laundering allegations: Xinhua
- Japan economics minister says premature for BOJ to consider QE exit
- Fed's Fischer sees little benefit in breaking up too-big banks
- Drop in U.S. jobless claims points to healing in labor market
- Chevron expects second-quarter profit to rise