BEIJING - Chinese government officials have made sudden visits to Microsoft Corp offices in China, a spokeswoman for the company said on Monday, but declined to give any reason for the inspections.
Recent Technology News
TORONTO - IBM Corp's recent move to partner with Apple Inc to sell iPhones and iPads loaded with corporate applications has excited investors in both companies, but two rivals say they are unperturbed for now.
PARIS/BRUSSELS - European regulators have not yet decided whether to try to force search engines such as Google and Microsoft's Bing to scrub results globally when people invoke their "right to be forgotten" in the region.
- Consumer spending, inventories seen lifting U.S. second-quarter GDP
- Carlyle nears $5 billion deal for Acosta: source
- Ford raises F-150 prices, dealers begin ordering 2015 models
- Exclusive: GM moves next version of big pickups ahead by nine months - sources
- U.S. services sector activity accelerates in July: Markit
- Lloyds not off hook yet after $370 million Libor fines
- Wall Street dips as housing data disappoints
- Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar for $8.5 billion |
- Argentina to hold last-gasp debt talks with mediator Tuesday