BARCELONA, Spain Samsung Electronics launched two new tablets on Sunday, marking its first major announcement since being forced to withdraw the flagship Galaxy Note 7 smartphone after some of the devices caught fire.
Recent Technology News
MOSCOW Treason charges brought in December against two Russian state security officers and a cyber-security expert in Moscow relate to allegations made by a Russian businessman seven years ago, according to the businessman and a source connected with the investigation.
WELLINGTON New Zealand telecommunications company Spark said on Monday it was partnering with U.S. video streaming giant Netflix in an arrangement that was the first of its kind.
BARCELONA Nokia sees demand for higher speed 4G network equipment starting to recover this year, led by Japan, the company's chief executive Rajeev Suri said on Sunday as he announced a series of contracts with telecom operators.
Alphabet Inc’s Google announced on Sunday that it will bring its digital assistant to smartphones running the latest versions of its Android operating system, vastly expanding its reach.
FRANKFURT Luxury carmaker BMW is considering moving planned production of an electric version of its Mini compact car to Germany from Britain in response to plans by London to leave the EU single market, the Handelsblatt daily newspaper reported.
- No cuts to U.S. entitlement programs in Trump budget: Mnuchin
- Buffett upbeat on American business; Berkshire operating profit down |
- Funds prepare $2 billion oil market play as supply tightens
- Warren Buffett rails against fee-hungry Wall Street managers
- Slowing sales, strong dollar could hit Harley stock: Barron's
- Euro zone economy: real recovery or another Sirens' song?
- LSE, Deutsche Boerse deal in jeopardy as EU set to block