SEOUL - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd on Thursday lost its bid to ban sales of Apple Inc's older iPhone and iPad in South Korea, as a court dismissed a lawsuit claiming the U.S. firm had infringed three of Samsung's mobile patents.
Recent Technology News
BOSTON - Verizon Communications Inc told activist investors on Wednesday that it might skip a vote on a shareholder proposal that seeks details on the company's cooperation with government surveillance efforts.
SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo Inc's email service has been unavailable to some users since Monday night due to a "hardware problem" that the Internet company said has been harder to fix than it expected.
SAN FRANCISCO - Microsoft Corp has sold more than 2 million Xbox One video game consoles since its November 22 launch, catching up with rival Sony Corp's PlayStation 4 released a week earlier.
NEW YORK - Private equity firms Hellman & Friedman LLC and JMI Equity are exploring a sale of human resources management software firm Kronos Inc, which could be valued at more than $4 billion, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Snapchat, the mobile photo-sharing service beloved by teenagers and twenty-somethings, has raised another $50 million, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing made Wednesday.
- Fed taper anxiety triggers profit taking on Wall St.
- Exclusive: Ford board aims to pin down CEO Mulally's plans
- Exclusive: As Fed looms, Morgan Stanley sets sale of U.S. oil terminal business
- Centerbridge Partners offers to buy LightSquared for $3.3 billion: WSJ
- Hilton Worldwide raises over $2.3 billion in biggest-ever hotel IPO
- Israel's Fischer picked to be next Fed vice chair: source
- Analysis: With heavy lifting done, GM's focus turns to cars, fixing Europe
- JPMorgan's Dimon upbeat about budget deal, economy