FREMONT, Calif. Tesla Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said on Friday the Model 3 had over half a million advance reservations as he handed over the first 30 to employee buyers, setting the stage for the biggest test yet of the company's strategy to become a profitable, mass market electric car maker.
Recent Technology News
SHANGHAI At a Shanghai mall, rows of "man pods" equipped with video games are proving a big hit, providing a refuge for hundreds of weary husbands and boyfriends as their other halves shop until they drop.
SAN FRANCISCO A flood of Snap Inc shares held back since the Snapchat owner's initial public offering could start to trade freely next week, pressuring a stock that has already plunged far below its debut price.
ATHENS A Russian national suspected of masterminding a money-laundering operation using bitcoin was transferred to prison in Greece on Friday, while the United States prepares documentation to back an extradition request for him.
Toshiba Corp has agreed to give Western Digital Corp two weeks' notice before closing any sale of a memory chip unit that would involve transferring joint venture shares that Western Digital claims give it a say in the $18 billion sale of the unit.
LAS VEGAS Hackers attending this weekend's Def Con hacking convention in Las Vegas were invited to break into voting machines and voter databases in a bid to uncover vulnerabilities that could be exploited to sway election results.
- Chip stocks show signs of slowing with more earnings on tap
- Sprint seeks alternatives to a merger with T-Mobile: sources
- Ford to repair U.S. police vehicles after carbon monoxide concerns
- Wells Fargo cuts 69 executive jobs: spokesman
- AT&T executives to run combined company after Time Warner deal
- Wells Fargo faces angry questions after new sales abuses uncovered