WASHINGTON - U.S. investigators have determined that North Korea was behind a cyber attack on Sony Corp's computers, U.S. government sources said on Wednesday.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK/TORONTO - BlackBerry Ltd launched its long-awaited Classic on Wednesday, a smartphone it hopes will help it win back market share and woo those still using older versions of its physical keyboard devices.
BRUSSELS - Uber has taken its battle for acceptance in Europe to Brussels with a complaint against a French law, the first of what could become a series of challenges to EU member states reluctant to open their markets to the online taxi-booking service.
- French telecom group Orange SA confirmed on Wednesday that it has been sued in California by San Francisco-based startup Telesocial in an intellectual property case, but said that the startup's claims were unfounded.
OTTAWA - The Federal Court of Canada agreed on Wednesday to order Apple Inc's Canadian subsidiary to turn over documents to the Competition Bureau to help investigate whether Apple unfairly used its market power to promote the sale of iPhones.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Wednesday filed a lawsuit against Sprint Corp over unauthorized charges on customers' cellphone bills, a practice known as cramming, in the agency's first foray into mobile payments.
- Asia encouraged by Wall Street bounce, upbeat Fed
- Fed confident on U.S. growth, opens door wider to rate hike |
- U.S. consumer prices fall on gasoline; rate hike likely in 2015
- Russian ruble firms sharply as government pressures exporters |
- Takata says has sufficient funds to deal with recalls: Nikkei
- Top Herbalife salesman acknowledges high failure rate in video
- Boeing to make 754 commercial jet deliveries in 2015: trade group
- Airbus reshuffle prepares planemaker for record jet output
- Chevron cancels Canadian Arctic drilling as oil prices slide
- FedEx profit misses expectations; stock down |