BEIJING - Microsoft Corp appears to be the latest U.S. company targeted by China for antitrust investigation as government officials paid sudden visits to the software firm's Chinese offices on Monday.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc will offer 3D printing services that allow customers to customize and build earrings, bobble head toys and other items from third-party sellers using a new personalization option on its website.
BUCHAREST - In a well-lit office with red window frames in downtown Bucharest, Romania's first bitcoin ATM attracts many who until it opened in May had to buy or sell the digital currency face-to-face or through wire transfers.
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks
- Consumer spending, inventories seen lifting U.S. second-quarter GDP
- Consumer Reports wants Toyota to recall older Camry hybrids
- Panasonic, Tesla reach agreement on U.S. battery plant: Nikkei
- Darden CEO to step down amid investor pressure, stock jumps
- Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar to stave off competition |
- Exclusive: Goldman moves executive to new role building ETFs
- Argentina to hold last-gasp debt talks with mediator Tuesday
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |