NEW YORK - After spending two years developing a wide-ranging communications tool for Wall Street, Goldman Sachs Group Inc says it has reached the perfect pitch.
Recent Technology News
BRUSSELS - Telecom Italia Chairman Giuseppe Recchi said on Wednesday there has been no contact with Sol Trujillo following reports that the U.S. businessman is interested in bidding for a stake in the Italian telecoms group.
- EBay Inc's agreement on Tuesday to spin off PayPal next year will give the unit more flexibility to strike deals in the rapidly evolving payments space as growth at the company's traditional e-commerce business slows. | Video
- U.S. factories lose steam but private sector steps up hiring
- Ebola concerns lift Lakeland and Alpha in heavy trading |
- New York Times to cut jobs as new products disappoint
- September U.S. car sales show industry's torrid pace slowing
- Coca-Cola, bowing to pressure, amends employee equity plan
- Ford loses bid to recoup $450 million interest on overpaid taxes
- Ackman's Pershing Square raises $3 billion in fund listing
- Special Report: In foreign hands, British automakers overtake France
- Exclusive: BATS eyes Concannon, Marques for exchange president