PORTLAND, Ore. - Oracle America Inc, the software giant in charge of developing Oregon's failed health exchange website, has filed suit against five former staff and campaign advisers to the state's former governor, saying they worked behind the scenes to kill the site for political reasons, court documents showed.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - Some of China's largest Internet companies deleted more than 60,000 online accounts because their names did not conform to regulations due to take effect on Sunday, the top Internet regulator said. | Video
STOCKHOLM - Swedish mobile telecom gear maker Ericsson is suing Apple Inc for patent infringement, Ericsson said on Friday.
- Fresh off a $532.9 million jury win against Apple Inc , a Texas company is again suing the tech giant, this time over the same patents' use in devices introduced after the original case was underway.
BEIJING/WASHINGTON - China is weighing a far-reaching counterterrorism law that would require technology firms to hand over encryption keys and install security "backdoors", a potential escalation of what some firms view as the increasingly onerous terms of doing business in the world's second largest economy.
SHANGHAI - Ant Financial Services Group, Alibaba's affiliate which runs online payment platform Alipay, is seeking to raise up to $4 billion in a private placement of shares and is looking at a domestic IPO in 2017, the state-run Shanghai Securities News reported.
- U.S. economy slowed in fourth quarter, but growth outlook still favorable
- Dudley, top U.S. economists urge later Fed rate hike
- Wall Street ends down after data; posts strong gains for month
- Lockheed, Sikorsky venture awarded $2.0 billion helicopter support deal
- Icahn's investment fund posts first loss since 2008 on oil plunge |
- Jobs report may test market's complacency
- Southwest Airlines nears end of inspections that grounded 128 planes
- Former AIG head Benmosche dies; led insurer after bailout |
- Fiat Chrysler says recalling 467,500 SUVs worldwide
- Exclusive: Chicago rating downgrade may end swaps deals - Moody's