Google parent Alphabet Inc reported a 22.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue, driven by a surge in advertising on mobiles and its popular YouTube video service.
Recent Technology News
Apple Inc has held talks with payments industry partners about launching a money-transfer service, technology news website Recode reported on Thursday.
Alphabet Inc Chief Executive Larry Page said on Thursday that the holding corporate structure for search unit Google and a host of new businesses has succeeded in creating more transparency for investors.
SAN FRANCISCO To understand why it is so difficult to defend computers from even moderately capable hackers, consider the case of the security flaw officially known as CVE-2017-0199.
NEW YORK JPMorgan Chase & Co has left the mammoth bank blockchain consortium led by New York-based startup R3 CEV, the latest member to depart over the course of the company's fundraising process, R3 confirmed on Thursday.
NEW YORK Comcast Corp's quarterly profit topped estimates on strong growth in cable and internet subscribers and hits such as "Fifty Shades Darker" and "Get Out" boosted movie revenue, the No. 1 U.S. cable operator said on Thursday.
- Earnings lift Nasdaq to record; S&P, Dow drift
- Microsoft's quarterly profit rises 27.8 percent
- Starbucks profit meets Wall Street view, shares fall
- Jobless claims rise, but four-week average at two-month low
- MetLife to invest $1 billion in tech to reach cost-savings goals
- Trump says U.S. will renegotiate trade pact with Canada, Mexico |
- United Airlines reaches settlement with passenger dragged from plane
- U.S. business spending likely gained momentum in first quarter