BEIJING - Microsoft Corp appears to be the latest U.S. company targeted by China for anti-trust investigation after government officials paid sudden visits to the software firm's Chinese offices on Monday.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - OkCupid, a top U.S. matchmaking website, intentionally mismatched users to test its technology, the IAC/InterActive Corp service said on Monday, weeks after Facebook Inc admitted to misleading users in a psychological study.
SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc will offer 3D printing services that allow customers to customize and build earrings, bobble head toys and other items from third-party sellers using a new personalization option on its website.
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks
- Consumer Reports wants Toyota to recall older Camry hybrids
- Panasonic to initially invest $200-300 million in Tesla battery plant: source
- Darden CEO steps down amid food fight with investors
- Dollar Tree to buy Family Dollar to stave off competition |
- Exclusive: Goldman moves executive to new role building ETFs
- Argentina to hold last-gasp debt talks with mediator Tuesday
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |