BERLIN/FRANKFURT - German airline Lufthansa is close to a deal to sell its IT infrastructure unit to IBM , including an outsourcing agreement for the services, as part of a shake-up of its technology activities, it said on Wednesday.
Recent Technology News
- 3D printer maker 3D Systems Corp estimated quarterly revenue well below the average analyst estimate, citing manufacturing constraints for its direct metal printers, sending its shares down 11 percent in premarket trading.
TEL AVIV - Israeli venture capital firm Carmel Ventures said on Wednesday it raised $194 million for its Carmel Ventures IV fund with participation from new strategic investors in Asia that include Chinese Internet search engine Baidu.
- Wall St. edges higher after four-day rally
- U.S. consumer prices rise on shelter costs, but inflation muted
- Boeing profit jumps 18 percent; raises 2014 earnings view
- Total names Pouyanne and Desmarest to top positions
- Dow Chemical profit beats estimates as plastics margins rise
- U.S. regulators expand number of vehicles affected by Takata recalls
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Pimco's banking expert expects 18 lenders to fail ECB stress test