SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc posted a smaller-than-expected 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, but revenue surged 28 percent in greater China despite stiff competition in its third-largest market. | Video
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Broadcom Corp said on Tuesday it is winding down its money-losing cellular baseband chip business and cutting one-fifth of its total workforce, instead of selling the unit.
BOSTON - Two security experts who a year ago exposed methods for hacking the Toyota Prius and Ford Escape say they have developed technology that would keep automobiles safe from cyber attacks.
- Asia stocks edge up as risk aversion wanes, euro languishes
- Safety violations at McDonald's, Yum China supplier company-led: regulator
- Wall Street rejects Ackman's Herbalife 'death blow'
- Chrysler recalls older Jeep SUVs for ignition switch issues
- Safeway receives U.S. subpoena over controlled substances
- Banks trade barbs with U.S. Senate panel in tax avoidance probe
- U.S. judge orders Argentina, creditors to meet until deal reached
- U.S., European airlines halt flights to Israel due to instability