SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter Inc halted a slowdown in user-growth in the second quarter with the help of product tweaks and services built around the summer's World Cup, assuaging concerns for now that the online messaging service had peaked. | Video
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - A Chinese regulator is conducting an anti-monopoly investigation into Microsoft Corp MSFT.O over its Windows operating system, in the latest of a growing number of competition probes that have unnerved Western firms in China.
WASHINGTON - Video streaming service Netflix has agreed to pay U.S. broadband provider AT&T Inc to ensure smooth delivery of Netflix content to Internet users, the companies said on Tuesday.
- Wall Street ends down; Twitter rallies after-hours
- GM sued over deaths, injuries linked to ignition switch
- U.S. seen maintaining solid pace of jobs growth in July
- Tobacco tax law cost U.S. billions in revenue: report
- Icahn cuts stake in Family Dollar
- Argentine economy minister in New York for last ditch talks
- Prosecutors, defense spar over $150 billion forfeiture for Madoff aides
- Ex-Im internal watchdog finds no proof of systemic corruption
- Toyota says first-half global sales rise 3.8 pct