Google parent Alphabet Inc posted a 29 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by a surge in advertising on mobiles and its popular YouTube video service.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO Facebook Inc acknowledged on Thursday that it has become a battleground for governments seeking to manipulate public opinion in other countries and outlined new measures it is taking to combat what it calls “information operations” that go well beyond the phenomenon known as fake news.
Apple Inc has held talks with payments industry partners about launching a money-transfer service, technology news website Recode reported on Thursday.
Alphabet Inc Chief Executive Larry Page said on Thursday that the holding corporate structure for search unit Google and a host of new businesses has succeeded in creating more transparency for investors.
SAN FRANCISCO To understand why it is so difficult to defend computers from even moderately capable hackers, consider the case of the security flaw officially known as CVE-2017-0199.
NEW YORK JPMorgan Chase & Co has left the mammoth bank blockchain consortium led by New York-based startup R3 CEV, the latest member to depart over the course of the company's fundraising process, R3 confirmed on Thursday.
- Earnings lift Nasdaq to record; S&P, Dow drift
- Starbucks profit meets Wall Street view, shares fall
- Jobless claims rise, but four-week average at two-month low
- MetLife to invest $1 billion in tech to reach cost-savings goals
- Trump says U.S. will renegotiate trade pact with Canada, Mexico |
- United Airlines reaches settlement with passenger dragged from plane |
- U.S. business spending likely gained momentum in first quarter