Recent Technology News
- World No. 1 chipmaker Intel Corp will be given the go-ahead from the EU for its $16.7 billion bid for Altera Corp , its largest ever deal, two people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
- Acquisition talks between EMC Corp. and Dell Inc. are significant not just for the size of the potential transaction but also for a common element behind this and dozens of other major tech deals over the past decade: Elliott Management. | Video
AMSTERDAM - After its rapid ride to dominance in online travel in Europe over the past decade, Booking.com is seeking to expand in China and the U.S., its CEO said in an interview.
- The National Retail Federation (NRF) said on Friday the Federal Bureau of Investigation's warning on the new chip-based credit cards being vulnerable to fraud backed its stand on the need for a personal identification number instead of a signature.
WASHINGTON - The Chinese government took unprecedented action by complying with a U.S. request and arresting hackers suspected of stealing secrets from U.S. companies to pass to Chinese state-run companies, the Washington Post reported on Friday.
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year |
- Exclusive: GE nears deal to sell over $30 billion of loans to Wells Fargo - source
- UAW leaders send Fiat Chrysler pact to workers for vote
- Banks take spotlight as earnings season heats up |
- California gives Volkswagen November 20 deadline for technical fix in diesel scandal
- SABMiller declares new savings goal in defense against AB InBev
- U.S. import prices point to smaller drag on inflation
- Oil little changed after choppy trade, WTI ends at 11-week high