- Strong global demand for Apple Inc's iPhone 6 will drive revenue growth through 2015, while updated models should help reverse three straight quarters of declining iPad sales, analysts said.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Justice Department is restructuring its national security prosecution team to deal with cyber attacks and the threat of sensitive technology ending up in the wrong hands, as American business and government agencies face more intrusions.
LONDON - British chipmaker ARM Holdings' predictions of improving smartphone demand and strengthening royalty growth met with a cool stock market response after it fell short of third-quarter revenue expectations on Tuesday.
- Wall St. rallies 1 percent; S&P up for fourth straight day
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Total’s 'Big Mustache'- bon vivant, deal-maker and risk-taker
- Coca-Cola announces growth plan as profit falls 14 percent
- U.S. existing home sales hit one-year high, prices up
- Two more lawsuits filed against Honda, Takata for air bag defect
- EU fines JPMorgan, UBS, Credit Suisse for taking part in cartels
- Tough U.S. rivalries, China food scandal pound McDonald's
- NY Fed spotted JPMorgan 'Whale' risks four years before scandal: report