BEIJING/SEOUL - Chinese antitrust officials have met with their South Korean counterparts to discuss violations by U.S. chipmaker Qualcomm Inc , sources said, as Beijing reaches out to regulators overseas to complete a case that could result in record fines at home.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - What do Dropbox, Stripe, Airbnb and Reddit have in common? These technology firms all received mentorship and money from Silicon Valley's so-called startup machine, Y Combinator.
WASHINGTON - Verizon Communications Inc denied a report on Wednesday it was in talks with carriers and hardware manufacturers to open a new mobile software store.
- Futures edge higher ahead of Jackson Hole meeting, data
- Fed's George says the U.S. economy is ready for a rate hike
- Family Dollar rejects Dollar General offer on antitrust worries
- Dollar tree profit falls 2.6 percent
- G20 edging towards deal on 'bail-in' bond cushion for banks
- Sears posts loss for 9th straight qtr as sales fall again
- Euro zone business growth slows in August, prices fall: PMI
- Business growth slows in China and Europe, Russia sanctions still to bite
- Exclusive: U.S. regulators step up warnings to banks for poor risk-spotting