Tesla Inc Chief Executive Elon Musk took many risks with the technology in his company's cars on the way to surpassing Ford Motor Co's market value. Now Musk is pushing boundaries in the factory that makes them. | Video
Recent Technology News
LONDON Britain's Atom has hired pop star will.i.am as a strategic adviser to its board as the app-based bank seeks to grow.
SAN FRANCISCO The U.S. Homeland Security Department's inspector general said on Friday he was investigating possible abuse of authority in a case that triggered a lawsuit against the department by Twitter Inc .
BERLIN The German government registered 82,649 cases of computer fraud, espionage and other cyber crimes in 2016, an increase of just over 80 percent from 2015, a German newspaper reported on Sunday.
SAN FRANCISCO Apple Inc outlined a plan to train operators of self-driving cars in documents submitted to California regulators earlier this month, the latest clues to the company's autonomous vehicle technology aspirations.
Tesla Inc founder and Chief Executive Elon Musk said his latest company Neuralink Corp is working to link the human brain with a machine interface by creating micron-sized devices.
- Congress returns as Trump pressures Democrats ahead of funding deadline
- Wall Street surges, Nasdaq hits record on French vote result
- Halliburton gains from surge in North America drilling
- Supreme Court rejects GM bid to block ignition switch suits
- PPG raises offer for Akzo Nobel to $29 billion
- NASH: The next untapped pharma market gives investors many options
- Luxury shoe brands Jimmy Choo and Bally put up for sale
- Wal-Mart e-commerce investment arm names new retail startup CEO