TOKYO - Suppliers to Apple Inc are scrambling to get enough screens ready for the new iPhone 6 smartphone as the need to redesign a key component disrupted panel production ahead of next month's expected launch, supply chain sources said. | Video
Recent Technology News
- General Motors Co said it opened a fourth IT center in the United States in Phoenix, Arizona as it aims to improve performance and cut operational costs.
BEIJING - U.S. chipmaker Qualcomm Inc is seeking to end an investigation by China's pricing regulator into monopoly practices, the company said on Friday, expressing its willingness to improve and correct pricing issues according to the regulator.
- Yellen says job market still in recovery |
- Argentina slams U.S. judge as 'imperialist,' peso halts rout
- Goldman nears $1.1 billion payment to FHFA: Financial Times
- S&P, Dow weaker after Ukraine tension escalates
- Dynegy cuts exposure to wholesale power with deals worth $6.25 billion
- McDonald's replaces U.S. chief for the second time in two years
- FAA certifies Boeing 787-9 with GE engines: document
- Wylys' lawyer warns SEC's $729 million claim would bankrupt them
- LSE unveils $1.6 billion rights issue for Frank Russell deal