SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter Inc halted a slowdown in user-growth in the second quarter with the help of product tweaks and services built around the summer's World Cup, assuaging concerns for now that the online messaging service had peaked. | Video
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - A Chinese regulator is conducting an anti-monopoly investigation into Microsoft Corp MSFT.O over its Windows operating system, in the latest of a growing number of competition probes that have unnerved Western firms in China.
WASHINGTON - Video streaming service Netflix has agreed to pay U.S. broadband provider AT&T Inc to ensure smooth delivery of Netflix content to Internet users, the companies said on Tuesday.
- Economy seen regaining muscle in second quarter
- Asian shares hit six and a half year high, dollar steady before Fed
- AstraZeneca buys Almirall lung drugs for up to $2.1 billion
- Time almost up for Argentina to avoid debt default
- Fed seen trimming bond buys, could offer vague rate clues
- China's local GDP data points to recovery, rebalancing
- Barclays profits fall as investment bank income sags
- Amazon to invest $2 billion more in India as e-commerce race heats up
- Exclusive: Upstart trading venue IEX may prompt U.S. market rule change