BEIJING - The mobile industry has long held that Samsung's broad range of mobile devices makes it nimble in changing markets, while Apple loses out by rigidly sticking to its high-end gadgets.
Recent Technology News
- Shares of Facebook Inc were set to open at a record high on Thursday after a surge in mobile advertising revenue helped the world's No. 1 social network trounce analysts' expectations for quarterly profit and revenue. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO - Researchers have found a flaw that could expose the identities of people using a privacy-oriented operating system touted by Edward Snowden, just two days after widely used anonymity service Tor acknowledged a similar problem.
- GM's profit falls on recall costs, victims' compensation fund
- Jobless claims fall to lowest level since early 2006
- Wal-Mart says Asia chief Greg Foran to now head U.S. business
- Ford profit beats expectations, sets record for North America
- Wall Street to open up, lifted by earnings, data
- 3M profit rises 6 percent, sales up across businesses
- China probes food businesses; Hong Kong bans imports in meat safety scare
- American Airlines declares first dividend since 1980 as profit rises
- Caterpillar posts higher second-quarter profit; sales fall