- Apple Inc's new mobile operating system iOS8 is causing significant issues for some users who connect their phones to cars via Bluetooth, reports Apple news blog MacRumors, citing reports on Apple's Support forums and its own user forums.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT - Rocket Internet , the global e-commerce investor, will likely price its flotation at the upper end of the 35.50 euros ($44.75) to 42.50 euros a share price range, three people familiar with the deal said.
MOSCOW - President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday he would not restrict Internet access for Russians but Moscow must protect state domains against a surge of cyber attacks since the Ukraine crisis began.
- U.S. factories lose steam but private sector steps up hiring
- Wall Street drops on Ebola concerns; small caps stumble |
- New York Times to cut jobs as new products disappoint
- Torrid U.S. car sales pace slowed in September
- CitiMortgage, Wells lose bid to end lawsuit over credit reports
- Coca-Cola, bowing to pressure, amends employee equity plan
- Ford loses bid to recoup $450 million interest on overpaid taxes
- Ackman's Pershing Square raises $3 billion in fund listing
- Exclusive: BATS eyes Concannon, Marques for exchange president