- A federal judge rejected Google Inc's bid to dismiss a privacy lawsuit claiming it commingled user data across different products and disclosed that data to advertisers without permission.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo Inc will buy mobile analytics startup Flurry to beef up a fast-growing mobile advertising business that still lags Google Inc's and Facebook Inc's in scale.
BEIJING - China will crack down on smartphone apps featuring pornography and obscene content, the government said on Tuesday, the latest move in an official campaign to 'clean the Internet'.
- Wall Street up on data, mixed earnings
- Pace of U.S. home resales rises to eight-month high
- U.S. consumer inflation rises on high gasoline prices
- Coca-Cola sales miss estimates as North America growth stalls
- McDonald's profit falls on weak U.S., European sales
- Credit Suisse posts big loss after U.S. tax settlement |
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Verizon revenues top estimates on wireless surge
- Exclusive - India's Lupin, U.S. firms weigh bids for GSK's mature drugs: sources
- JPMorgan begins to provide consumer help under $13 billion settlement