- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd could have sold nearly $2 billion worth of stock without lifting a finger. All it had to do was list its shares on Nasdaq.
Recent Technology News
Sep 15 - Monitise Plc , a mobile banking technology company, said full-year group EBITDA loss widened 63 percent due to investment in product and sales particularly in the second half of the year.
BEIJING - Inside Alibaba, where co-founders are revered like rock stars, relatively few employees know about the soft-spoken executive who for years kept his same cramped office, unfashionable clothes and the self-effacing demeanor of a metalworker's son.
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- Exclusive: Nissan faces battery plant cuts as electric car hopes fade
- Heineken confirms, rebuffs SABMiller bid
- Euro zone trade surplus rises in July on growing exports
- Lufthansa pilots to strike in Frankfurt on Tuesday
- Cargill fires first shot in legal battle over GMO trade responsibility
- Sinopec to sell $17.5 billion retail stake in privatization push
- Air France shares dip as pilots start one-week strike
- Investors team up to find path through risky dark pools