Apple CEO Tim Cook on Sunday highlighted the economic impact the company is having on India in a meeting with its prime minister as the iPhone maker seeks deeper access to the world's third-largest smartphone market behind the United States and China.
Recent Technology News
PARIS EU antitrust regulators are likely to impose a record fine on Alphabet unit Google over its shopping service as soon as Tuesday, two people familiar with the matter said on Monday, concluding one of three cases against the company.
PARIS Tech giant IBM is building a blockchain-based platform for seven big European banks, including HSBC and Deutsche Bank, that is aimed at simplifying trade finance transactions for small- and medium-sized companies.
PARIS/DETROIT British sports car maker Aston Martin has scaled back production plans for its first electric model after cash-strapped investment partner LeEco pulled out of the project, Chief Executive Andy Palmer told Reuters on Monday.
Apple Inc is leasing a small fleet of cars from rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc to test self-driving technology, Bloomberg reported on Monday.
Waymo, the self-driving car unit of Alphabet Inc, said on Monday it signed a multi-year agreement with Avis Budget Group Inc for the car rental firm to manage its growing fleet of autonomous vehicles, sparking a surge in Avis Budget's stock.
- Japanese stocks edge towards two-year high, dollar supported before Yellen
- U.S. activist presses for 'bold action' at Nestle |
- Amtrak names former Delta executive as next CEO
- GM lowers outlook for U.S. 2017 new vehicle sales
- Carl Icahn to fund former Sargon co-manager Schechter's new venture
- Oil up for fourth day on short-covering, supply glut caps gains
- 'Pharma bro' Martin Shkreli heads into fraud trial |