- Shares in microprocessor maker Intel Corp could rise more than 30 percent to $48 over the next two years, Barron's reported in its Nov. 24 edition.
Recent Technology News
- South Korea's Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission seeking to block computer-graphics chips made by Nvidia Corp from the U.S. market, Bloomberg reported.
SEATTLE - A Seattle police plan to outfit officers with body cameras was back on for early December after the agency struck an unusual deal with an anonymous programmer whose massive public-records requests threatened to cripple the program, police said on Friday.
- Futures higher, building on recent gains
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Oil price seen falling to $60 if OPEC does not cut output
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Aviva shares fall, Friends Life jumps 7 percent on merger news
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense: investors
- Stalled Greek bailout talks to resume in Paris on Tuesday
- French, British banks press EU to revise bank reform plans
- Countdown to missed opportunity for EU economy
- Global stocks grind higher after central bank stimulus signals