Twitter Inc reported its first quarter with no growth in users since it went public, stoking fresh concerns on how long it will take for the company to reverse the trend. | Video
Recent Technology News
Tesla Motors Inc Chief Executive Elon Musk on Wednesday promised investors that the electric luxury car maker will start making money this year, sending the company's shares up sharply despite a wider fourth-quarter loss.
Network equipment maker Cisco Systems Inc reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by higher demand for its routers and security products, and added $15 billion to its share buyback program.
Amazon.com Inc , the world's largest e-commerce company, said on Wednesday its board authorized a $5 billion share buyback program.
SEOUL Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) will be the exclusive supplier of mobile processors for Apple Inc's next iPhones, South Korea's Electronic Times reported on Thursday citing unnamed industry sources.
Time Warner Inc reported a bigger-than-expected drop in quarterly revenue as subscription revenue for its cable channel HBO and Turner television network disappointed Wall Street, sending the company's shares down as much as 9.8 percent. | Video
- Yen, bonds, gold all gain at dollar's expense, stocks sag
- Yellen: Fed not likely to reverse course on rates despite risks |
- Walgreens threatens to pull out of Theranos partnership: WSJ
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course |
- Mylan to buy Swedish drugmaker Meda in $7.2 billion deal
- JetBlue sets up VC unit to fund startups in travel, hospitality