Recent Technology News
- Google Inc said it will allow some Google Play users to see advertisements for apps in the coming weeks.
WASHINGTON - U.S. regulators on Thursday approved the strictest-ever rules on Internet providers, who in turn pledged to battle the new restrictions in the courts and Congress, saying they would discourage investment and stifle innovation. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc sent out invitations for a media event in San Francisco on March 9, about one month before the much-anticipated launch of the new Apple Watch.
SAN FRANCISCO - Mobile chipmaker Qualcomm wants wireless carriers to set up new technology that would offer cellphone users better reception in places like subway tunnels and shopping malls.
VIENNA - Mexico's America Movil is set to install Ericsson manager Alejandro Plater as new operations chief at Telekom Austria, two sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Friday.
- Buffett, a cheerleader for America, takes his checkbook abroad
- German lawmakers approve Greek bailout extension
- European shares at fresh seven-year high as ECB QE nears
- Brent rises above $61, set for first monthly gain since July
- Moscovici says 'Grexit' would raise question - who's next?
- After Indonesia retreat, GM retrenches in Thailand, too
- Some staff say India's Sahara has not paid salaries for months
- Mazda bets on diesel-only car for Japan launch of key 2015 model
- Nissan says can meet U.S. sales goal with capacity in South Korea, Japan