Recent Technology News
MILAN - Telecom Italia will offer TV series and movies from Netflix to its clients after a deal the Italian phone group said would help spur demand for faster Internet in the euro zone's No. 3 economy.
BEIJING - China's Alibaba Group Holding Ltd said on Wednesday it would invest $1 billion into its Aliyun cloud computing arm to challenge Amazon.com Inc's lucrative Web Services division, opening a global front in the battle between the two e-commerce giants.
SAN FRANCISCO - A two-day rally in the lowly shares of Advanced Micro Devices Inc may be squeezing short sellers, who recently increased their bets against the chipmaker.
BELMONT, Calif. - Volkswagen AG , the world's No. 1 automaker, will offer automatic braking and other crash avoidance systems as standard or optional features on most 2016 models sold in the United States beginning later this year, the company said on Wednesday.
REUTERS - United Continental Holdings Inc has been the target of a data breach linked to a group of China-backed hackers, Bloomberg reported.
- Fed says economy improving; September rate hike in view |
- Wall Street ends higher after Fed leaves investors unruffled
- Weak home purchase contracts hint at pause in sales activity
- Exclusive: FCA's Chrysler group faces U.S. product drought through 2016
- Toshiba scandal puts focus on Japan's cut-price company audits
- ITG sets aside $20.3 million related to dark pool investigation
- Boeing may move work abroad with Ex-Im future uncertain: chairman
- Merchants seek to void $6 billion Visa, MasterCard, AmEx settlements
- House Speaker Boehner supports ending U.S. oil export ban