SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc posted a much larger-than-expected loss in the second quarter as it continues its rapid pace of investment in new businesses such as digital content and consumer electronics. | Video
Recent Technology News
WILMINGTON Del. - Nortel Networks Inc, the U.S. unit of defunct Canadian telecom company Nortel Networks Corp, has agreed to pay up to about $1 billion in interest that has accrued on the $3.9 billion it owes to its U.S. bondholders, a court filing showed.
TAIPEI - Taiwan's Acer Inc saw quarter-on-quarter shipments growth that exceeded the PC industry average in the April-June period, the company's chief executive said.
- Exclusive: China meat supplier faced claims last year over unethical work practices
- Visa cuts revenue forecast as cross-border transactions slow
- Starbucks sales in Americas region up slightly more than expected
- McDonald's takes chicken nuggets off menu in Hong Kong amid food scare
- Asian shares inch down from this week's three-year highs
- BNP Paribas to pay $80 million for defrauding U.S. Agriculture Department
- Argentine debt mediator says time running short for deal
- Senate panel to consider 'too big to fail' report