BEIJING - A trademark spat between Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd and rival JD.com flared into public view after JD published an Alibaba letter urging publishers to be careful about advertising in promotions for China's annual "Singles' Day" spree, the world's largest online shopping day.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - NXP Semiconductors is taking advantage of the recent excitement around Apple Inc's new mobile payment system with the tap-to-pay technology built into the newest iPhones by pitching it to car makers.
CHICAGO - Suddenly it's Apple versus Wal-Mart in the fight for shoppers' digital wallets.
- Daimler, VW dampen speculation about imminent CEO succession
- Trade, defense spending buoy U.S. third-quarter growth |
- U.S. jobless claims rise, but underlying labor market trends firming
- Wall Street flat after GDP, but Visa lifts Dow
- Thomson Reuters financial products sales improve
- Conoco third-quarter profit up but fourth-quarter output forecast cut
- Chrysler recalls 33,443 light trucks in U.S. for tire pressure issues
- MasterCard profit beats estimates as card usage rises