SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc posted a smaller-than-expected 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, but revenue surged 28 percent in greater China despite stiff competition in its third-largest market. | Video
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - The government will call Mark Zuckerberg to testify against an upstate New York man accused of trying to cheat the billionaire founder of Facebook Inc out of half his stake in the social media company, a federal prosecutor said on Tuesday.
- Computer systems containing the Wall Street Journal's news graphics were hacked by outside parties, according to the paper's publisher Dow Jones & Co.
- Europe edges up on earnings, risk aversion remains
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- U.S. SEC poised to adopt reforms for money market funds
- NY Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank's U.S. arms: source
- Wall Street rejects Ackman's Herbalife 'death blow'
- Watch what markets don't do as world politics turns nasty
- U.S. judge orders Argentina, creditors to meet until deal reached