- Google Inc has selected HTC Corp to make its upcoming 9-inch Nexus tablet, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT - Workers at German warehouses of online retailer Amazon.com took strike action again on Monday as labor union Verdi pressed its demands in a long-running dispute over pay and conditions.
TOKYO - Japan's SoftBank Corp said it expected a gain of about 500 billion yen ($4.6 billion) from Alibaba Group Holding's share listing in New York, where the Chinese e-commerce leader surged 38 percent on its first day of trade.
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- Siemens agrees to $7.6 billion deal to buy Dresser-Rand
- Air France offers to postpone low-cost project to end strike
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error
- Bank of America shares to rise 50 percent in three years: Barron's
- Japan's SoftBank shares down over 2 percent after Alibaba listing
- General Motors recalls cars over parking brake fire risk
- G20 says nearing growth goal, but more needed from Europe
- Volkswagen seeks higher margins with China-only luxury sedan: sources