- Apple Inc said it updated its MacBook Pro line of laptops with a high-resolution Retina display, faster processors and higher memory for a starting price of $1,299.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - Japan's Sony Corp is hammering out plans to rise from the ashes of nearly $10 billion lost in six years by building a future around its last consumer electronics blockbuster - the PlayStation.
NEW YORK - Cynk Technologies, which was briefly worth billions of dollars last month, saw its shares fall below $1 on Monday, and traders say it is only a matter of time before the stock is once again worth next-to-nothing.
- Earnings lift Wall Street slightly at open
- A mixed quarter for bets on U.S. stock volatility
- JPMorgan to cut tech support jobs as revenue dips: Bloomberg
- Rural votes, old traumas drive India's WTO brinkmanship
- U.S. seasonally adjusted home prices fall in May: S&P/Case-Shiller
- Exclusive: Goldman unit eyes foray into China amid metals financing scandal
- NY Times forecasts further decline in print ad revenue
- U.S. regulators looking into UBS, Deutsche Bank speed trading operations |