BRUSSELS/SAN FRANCISCO - European regulators are preparing what could be a stern challenge to Google Inc's mobile software business in the coming months after a nearly four-year investigation into the company's Web search practices left rivals and European politicians dissatisfied.
Recent Technology News
BOSTON Reuters - Tor, the prominent system for protecting Internet privacy, said on Wednesday many of its users trying to reach hidden sites might have been identified by government-funded researchers.
BERLIN - Germany will examine BlackBerry's planned acquisition of Secusmart, whose encryption technology protects the devices of government officials including Angela Merkel.
- Fed nods to firmer prices yet still focused on labor weakness
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default imminent
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Bank of America ordered to pay $1.27 billion for 'Hustle' fraud
- Exclusive: Cuomo intervened in BNP deal to get $1 billion more for NY state fund
- S&P 500, Nasdaq end up as Fed in no rush to raise rates
- Yum says China food safety scare hurting KFC, Pizza Hut sales