BEIJING - Apple Inc is still awaiting a critical license from Chinese regulators before it can sell its new iPhone 6 in one of the company's most important markets.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - Japan's Toshiba Corp said it would cut 900 jobs in a restructuring of its PC business that will include an exit from business-to-consumer operations in some regions.
SAN FRANCISCO - Forget striving for a well-rounded resume.
- Wall St opens up, S&P 500 near record
- U.S. jobless claims data point to firming labor market
- Yellen doesn't comment on policy at conference on savings
- U.S. housing starts fall; prior month's data revised higher
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints
- As growth stalls, G20 seeks closure on regulations
- Low take-up for cheap bank credit raises pressure on ECB