FRANKFURT Technical trade secrets were stolen from the steel production and manufacturing plant design divisions of ThyssenKrupp AG in cyber attacks earlier this year, the German company said on Thursday.
Recent Technology News
Turner Broadcasting System Inc will create more video content for mobile app Snapchat and collaborate with the social media company on advertising, Turner said on Wednesday, as they expand a partnership to broaden their reach among millennials.
STOCKHOLM Struggling telecom equipment maker Ericsson said on Thursday sweeping staff cuts in its Swedish home market were running ahead of schedule, resulting in higher restructuring costs this year.
WASHINGTON AT&T Inc's planned $85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner Inc will increase innovation and bring "better-priced options" to consumers upset by high cable bills, AT&T Chief Executive Randall Stephenson told lawmakers on Wednesday. | Video
NEW YORK U.S.-based Circle Internet Financial Ltd, a social payments app backed by Goldman Sachs, said on Wednesday it will no longer allow customers to buy and sell bitcoin because it has failed to become a meaningful part of its business.
TOKYO Japanese robotics startup ZMP Inc will delay its listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, originally set for Dec. 19, the company said on Thursday, after it found client information had leaked on to the Internet.
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- U.S. jobless claims drop from five-month high
- Exclusive: Bangladesh panel finds insiders negligent in central bank heist
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys |
- McDonald's to move international tax base to UK amid EU scrutiny
- Only five non-OPEC producers so far attending talks to widen output cut
- U.S. household net worth rose to $90.2 trillion in the third-quarter: Fed
- Deutsche Bank's 'smoking gun' evidence to expand U.S. silver rigging case
- China's Fujian drops Aixtron bid after Obama blocks deal
- RBS ordered to hand over documents in shareholder cash call case