BEIJING - Microsoft Corp has delayed the launch of its Xbox One game console in China, which had been set for release on Tuesday, but the world's biggest software company said it would be released by the end of the year.
Recent Technology News
DETROIT - Electric carmaker Tesla Motors Inc on Friday announced it is rolling out a software upgrade over-the-air to its current Model S owners, a unique ability that other automakers are expected to offer within a few years.
LONDON/FRANKFURT - French low-cost telecom operator Iliad has set a mid-October deadline to decide whether to improve its bid for T-Mobile US or walk away as it faces resistance from seller Deutsche Telekom, several people familiar with the situation said.
- G20 says nearing growth goal, but more needed from Europe
- Dollar's rally bad news for oil, multinationals
- Exclusive: Hyundai directors kept in dark on size of $10 billion land bid - sources
- German defense industry threatens to move production abroad
- U.S. court voids RadioShack class-action settlement over card receipts
- U.S. judge orders discovery to begin in some GM ignition switch cases