LONDON German digital map maker HERE will introduce a new set of traffic services this week that allows drivers to see for themselves what live road conditions are like miles ahead using data from competing automakers, an industry first.
Recent Technology News
Twitter Inc has initiated talks with several technology companies to explore selling itself, a person familiar with the matter said on Friday, signaling the start of what is likely to be a slow-rolling auction of the high-profile but money-losing social media company. | Video
DALLAS A SpaceX rocket that burst into flames on its launch pad at the beginning of this month likely suffered a large breach in its upper-stage helium system, the company said on Friday.
Facebook Inc on Friday apologized for an error in the way it measured a key metric of video viewership that significantly amplified users' viewing times on its platform.
NEW YORK IBM said on Friday it completed a pilot project with Chinese credit card company China UnionPay that will facilitate the sharing of loyalty bonus points among banks using block chain technology.
TOKYO Japanese regulators are considering taking action against Apple Inc over possible antitrust violations that may have helped it dominate the nation's smartphone sales, government sources said, a move that could hit the company's profit margins in one of its most profitable markets. | Video
- Lanxess to buy Chemtura for about $2.12 billion in cash
- Canada Unifor union ratifies C$554-million new investment GM deal
- European firms offer Britain scant support in divorce talks
- Majority of UK CEOs considering moving operations abroad post-Brexit: survey
- Takata failed to report 2003 air bag rupture to U.S. road authority
- Former employees file class action against Wells Fargo
- U.S. presidential contest takes center stage for investors