NEW YORK - Investors looking to hedge their bets or speculate on the direction of Alibaba Group's stock after its expected public sale of shares on Friday, will be able to trade its options in two weeks, as U.S. options exchanges are expected to list contracts on the company. | Video
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - As U.S. military leaders outlined their strategy before Congress to fight Islamic State militants on the battlefield, the National Security Agency chief said on Tuesday he was watching the media-savvy group's cyber capabilities.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Air Force plans to request initial funding for three surveillance satellites to track objects in space as part of its fiscal 2016 budget request, a top Air Force general said Tuesday.
- Fed, China stimulus hopes boost shares; Scotland eyed |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- China cenbank injects $81 billion into major banks to support economy: reports
- Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- French government calls for end to Air France strike
- Credit Suisse loans under U.S. Fed scrutiny: WSJ
- Variety is key in Mondelez coffee growth strategy
- Europe new car registrations rise 1.8 percent in August: ACEA