- Samsung said its collaboration with Microsoft on Windows phones raised antitrust problems once Microsoft completed its acquisition of Nokia's handset business, according to a court filing.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - Tencent Holdings Ltd said on Friday it would collaborate with International Business Machines Corp (IBM) on a new cloud software business for corporate customers, a marked departure for one of the dominant forces in China's consumer Internet industry.
SAO PAULO - Mexico's America Movil SAB, Spain's Telefonica SA and Brazil's Grupo Oi SA agreed to bid for TIM Participações SA then to break up Brazil's second-largest wireless carrier, newspaper Folha de S. Paulo reported on Friday.
- Dow hits record high; BOJ ramps up stimulus
- U.S. consumer spending falters; wage gains highest since 2008
- U.S. consumer sentiment at highest since July 2007
- Exxon, Chevron results boosted by refining as oil prices slip
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- AbbVie says strong results lessen need for big deal
- Daimler buys into Agusta as motorbike and car tech converge
- Argentina default spreads to Par bonds, risking payment demands