Recent Technology News
BEIJING - China's Tencent Holdings Ltd has suspended more than 300 accounts on its WeChat mobile messaging app and banned around 40 others as government restrictions on spreading political news online take effect, state media said on Friday.
TOKYO - Japan's SoftBank Corp and its U.S. mobile carrier Sprint Corp will offer a Sony smartphone for the first time, sources with knowledge of the matter said, as the two technology titans confront daunting challenges in the U.S. market.
- Wall Street edges up, on track for fourth week of gains
- U.S. consumer spending dips; confidence at seven-year high
- Disappearing euro zone inflation set to heighten ECB concerns
- Fiat signals Chrysler merger on track
- McDonald's says 12 Russian branches temporarily closed
- Tesco slashes dividend after second profit warning in two months |
- Tragedy-hit Malaysia Airlines to lose 6,000 jobs in bold revamp