SEATTLE - Former Microsoft Corp Chief Executive Steve Ballmer has left the software company's board in order to spend more time on his newly acquired Los Angeles Clippers basketball team, but said he plans to hang on to his 4 percent stake in Microsoft.
Recent Technology News
SHIZUOKA/OSAKA Japan - Japanese technology firms are applying their expertise in energy-saving and cloud technology to help farmers cope with shifting weather patterns, an onslaught of cheaper imports and a shrinking workforce.
WASHINGTON - Cox Communications Inc [COXC.UL] is not interested in merging with wireless carrier T-Mobile US Inc or rival cable providers, Cox President Pat Esser said on Tuesday, dispelling rumors recently swirling about the private company.
- Canada's Couche-Tard makes short-list in $16 billion Sinopec unit sale: sources
- Asian stocks steady on robust U.S. data, dollar holds gains
- Argentina aims to skirt U.S. court, bring debt under national law
- Exclusive: Amid investor pressure, PetSmart says to explore sale
- Trading probes on Brazil's Batista due in 2015: regulator
- NHTSA unveils new recall search tool
- More Bombardier executive reshuffling as CSeries still grounded
- Top policymaker could be tapped to lead Malaysia Airlines: report
- China fines 12 Japanese firms $201 million for price-fixing
- Japan export rebound offers hope for economic growth