- Facebook Inc said the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission dropped its probe into the social networking company over events surrounding its controversial initial public offering.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - The U.S. House of Representatives approved legislation on Friday to give mobile-phone users the right to 'unlock' their devices and use them on competitors' wireless networks, something that is now technically illegal.
- High-end sound system and headphone maker Bose Corp is going after the newer kid on the block, Beats Electronics, with a lawsuit accusing Beats of infringing several patents related to noise-cancellation technology.
- U.S. business spending data gives mixed signals on growth
- Wall St. closes lower on Amazon, Visa; S&P's weekly gain erased
- FBI investigates Ford engineer after listening devices found
- Fox seen selling CNN rather than spinning off despite tax bill
- Exclusive: Exxon eyes expanding Texas refinery into biggest in U.S. - sources
- BSkyB to pay $9 billion to create Sky Europe |
- U.S. sets anti-dumping duties on solar imports from China, Taiwan
- Tyson Foods to shut three factories, cut 950 jobs
- Argentina fails to reach breakthrough in debt mediator talks