NEW YORK The hashtag #RIPTwitter became the top trending U.S. item on Twitter on Saturday, after a report from BuzzFeed said the company is planning to change how it displays users’ tweets. | Video
- German competition watchdog wants 'big data' hoards considered in merger probes: paper
- Exclusive: Top cybercrime ring disrupted as authorities raid Moscow offices - sources
- BlackBerry cuts 200 jobs in Ontario and Florida to trim costs
- U.S., Britain consider letting spy agencies, police seek email, chat data from companies
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO Dismal sales outlooks from marquee technology names sent shares in the enterprise sector crashing on Friday as investors questioned whether information-technology managers would keep spending on their products. | Video
LinkedIn Corp's shares closed down 43.6 percent on Friday, wiping out nearly $11 billion of market value, after the social network for professionals shocked Wall Street with a revenue forecast that fell far short of expectations.
WASHINGTON Twitter Inc has shut down more than 125,000 terrorism-related accounts since the middle of 2015, most of them linked to the Islamic State group, the company said in a blog post on Friday.
FRANKFURT The free flow of data across the Atlantic, the lifeblood of modern business dealings, faces an uncertain future, despite a belated, high-level deal between European and U.S. officials this week.
SAN FRANCISCO GoPro's fall from grace has created a rush by traders to short the camera maker's stock, but they may soon face a squeeze as institutional shareholders sell their shares after six months of declines.
- Exclusive: With full power at CBS, CEO Moonves sees more aggressive move to digital |
- Is Chipotle a riskier place to eat? Hard to know
- China says EU should take steel dumping claims to WTO
- Iran says Peugeot would pay compensation for withdrawal during sanctions
- China starts investigation of Sinochem Group president Cai Xiyou
- Bridgewater's Dalio calls report about feud with Jensen overblown
- New Jersey sues Volkswagen over excess diesel emissions