Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc's revenue grew 15 percent in the fourth quarter but fell short of Wall Street's target on declining online ad prices and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc reported stronger than expected earnings on Thursday as North American sales surged during the crucial holiday quarter, sending its shares up 9 percent. | Video
BEIJING/SHANGHAI - Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's shares fell more than 10 percent early on Thursday, wiping more than $25 billion of market value after third quarter revenue at the Chinese internet giant fell short of analysts' expectations. | Video
BEIJING - The National Basketball Association and Tencent Holdings Ltd said Friday the Shenzhen-based Internet giant will be the only company in China to stream the league's online content.
- U.S. economy cools in fourth quarter, but consumer spending shines
- Wall Street falls on earnings concern; Amazon rallies
- Burger chain Shake Shack sizzles in market debut
- MasterCard profit beats expectations as customers spend more
- Chevron's profit beats as chemical sales offset cheap oil
- McDonald's franchisees to new CEO: back-to-basics, fast
- Barbie doll maker Mattel to move with 'urgency' as sales fall again
- Xerox cuts profit forecast again as revenue slide continues
- U.S. consumer sentiment rises to best since 2004
- American Airlines Group pilots approve contract to raise pay