SAN FRANCISCO Alphabet Inc's Waymo self-driving car unit sued Uber Technologies [UBER.UL] and its autonomous trucking subsidiary Otto on Thursday over allegations of theft of its confidential and proprietary sensor technology. | Video
Recent Technology News
CHICAGO ADM Investor Services (ADMIS), a futures commission merchant owned by global grain trader Archer Daniels Midland Co, will begin executing more of its orders electronically beginning on March 1, the company said on Friday.
Snap Inc appears set to make a splash next week with the biggest tech stock debut since Facebook Inc, but history suggests investors shut out of the initial public offering would be better off waiting a bit to chase this unicorn on the open market. | Video
LONDON Digital currency bitcoin jumped to a record high above $1,200 on Friday, as investors speculated the first bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) to be issued in the United States is set to receive regulatory approval.
HANOI Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's display panel subsidiary has received a license to invest another $2.5 billion in Vietnam to boost capacity, Vietnam's State Television (VTV)reported.
HONG KONG China's securities regulator is considering offering a shortcut for some of the country's largest technology companies to list their shares, allowing them to jump a long line of applicants and boost domestic bourses, according to six people with knowledge of the proposals.
- Wall Street edges higher to give Dow 11th straight record |
- U.S. new home sales rebound; consumer sentiment dips
- J.C. Penney holiday quarter sales drop, to shut 130-140 stores |
- Record-setting stock rally faces test in Trump speech
- BCBS, Cigna among insurer groups to meet with Trump on Monday
- Porsche, Audi lift VW to record underlying profit
- China says no intention of using currency devaluation to its advantage
- Citi says U.S. regulators are investigating its hiring practices