- Strong global demand for Apple Inc's iPhone 6 will drive revenue growth through 2015, while updated models should help reverse three straight quarters of declining iPad sales, analysts said.
Recent Technology News
- A lawyer for GT Advanced Technologies Inc, a specialty glass supplier of Apple Inc, told a bankruptcy court on Tuesday the company was close to a settlement with the iPhone maker over access to information.
- Magic Leap Inc, a startup focused on augmented reality technology, said it raised $542 million in a funding round led by Google Inc.
- Wall St. extends bounce-back; S&P above key levels |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- New Total boss must overhaul exploration strategy, pursue cost cuts |
- Coca-Cola announces growth plan as profit falls 14 percent
- U.S. existing home sales at one-year high, prices up
- U.S. Fed awards record amount of term deposits
- Staples says probing possible payment card data breach
- Two more lawsuits filed against Honda, Takata for air bag defect
- EU fines JPMorgan, UBS, Credit Suisse for taking part in cartels
- Tough U.S. rivalries, China food scandal pound McDonald's |