SAN FRANCISCO The U.S. Homeland Security Department's inspector general said on Friday he was investigating possible abuse of authority in a case that triggered a lawsuit against the department by Twitter Inc .
Recent Technology News
SINGAPORE It looks like lemonade, tastes like lemonade, but it's simply water. | Video
MUMBAI For Grishma, an Indian software designer, President Donald Trump's review of the visa programme for bringing highly skilled workers into the United States comes at a bad time.
TOKYO Japan's Sony Corp raised its operating profit estimate for the year ended March 31 thanks to lower amortization costs for its financial services segment.
NEW YORK Alphabit, a global fund that invests in digital currencies, has been launched with a target of $300 million, co-founder Liam Robertson said in an interview, as managers seek to tap growing demand for virtual assets that allow for instant, borderless transactions.
SINGAPORE Top shareholders in Singapore telecoms company M1 Ltd have approached potential buyers China Mobile and global private equity firms, among others, to sell their combined majority stake in the firm, sources familiar with the matter said.
- Trump's 'big announcement' on tax to be broad principles: official
- Trump tax plan may produce some short-term budget issues: Mnuchin
- IMF members set aside trade split as French vote rattles nerves
- Germany not worried by U.S. corporate tax reform plans: Schaeuble
- Wall Street gears up for busiest earnings week in years
- Japan's Aso pushes back on U.S. call for scrutiny of currency moves
- United CEO Munoz will not chair board in 2018 following passenger furor |
- Two big California pension systems oppose nine Wells Fargo directors
- U.S. judge sentences Volkswagen to three years probation, oversight |
- GE shares fall on cash, business worries though profit beats