SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter shares soared more than 9 percent on Monday to their highest level since the company's initial public offering after a spate of product announcements that could boost its revenue prospects.
Recent Technology News
HELSINKI - Nokia has offered to pay a 270 million euro ($369 million) deposit to Indian authorities to unfreeze assets in a tax dispute, according to sources familiar with the matter.
NEW DELHI - India's foreign investment regulator deferred a decision on Vodafone Group Plc's proposal to take full ownership of its Indian unit in a $1.6 billion deal, two government officials said on Monday.
HONG KONG/BEIJING - Alibaba Group will invest HK$2.82 billion ($361 million) in appliance maker Haier Electronics Group Ltd in a deal aimed at expanding the Chinese e-commerce giant's logistics reach to the millions of consumers in China's vast interior.
SAN FRANCISCO - Snapchat, a service that allows users to exchange fleeting photo messages, has filed for a temporary restraining order against Frank Reginald Brown, who claims he came up with the idea for the company.
PARIS - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will likely need to do more to settle an investigation over whether its use of patent lawsuits against Apple Inc breached EU rules, the EU antitrust chief said on Monday.
- Policy centrist says ready to taper Fed bond buys
- S&P 500 floats up to record close in quiet day on Wall St.
- U.S. exits GM stake, taxpayers lose about $10 billion
- Exclusive: Gulf firms consider bid for Occidental MidEast stake - sources
- Analysis: Bond funds end bad year with another headache: tax-loss selling
- Sysco to buy US Foods from private equity, shares leap |
- American Air to seek more corporate customers after merger
- McDonald's November sales miss as U.S. weakness persists |
- Bilfinger to pay $32 million over U.S. corruption charges