Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - Aereo Inc, the online video streaming company backed by media mogul Barry Diller, has filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Online retailer Amazon.com Inc will release a new ad-supported video streaming service early next year, the New York Post reported, citing sources.
- Falling inflation a worry for Europe but also the world
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Countdown to missed opportunity for EU economy
- Giving thanks for big stock gains
- Putin stands by hawkish Russian central bank - for now
- Sweden's Wallenberg dynasty prepares for sixth generation
- China's rate-cut likely to hurt banks, curb new loans to small borrowers
- Europe not at risk of full-blown deflation: ECB's Constancio
- EU investment plan to take shape next week