BOSTON - An influential U.S. financial services industry group that shares information about cyber threats has said it is unaware of any "significant" cyber attacks, downplaying concerns about possible breaches at JPMorgan Chase & Co and other banks. | Video
Recent Technology News
- Longtime Google Inc executive Megan Smith is a top candidate for the role of United States' chief technology officer, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
LONDON - Britain's CSR has rebuffed an approach from Microchip Technology , saying that the undisclosed price proposed by Microchip was not enough if its U.S. rival wants to bolster its role in the "Internet of Things" with the chipmaker's radio technology.
- Asian shares slump as Ukraine tensions flare |
- Exclusive: Morgan Stanley plans natural gas export plant in new commodities foray
- Japan household spending slumps, output flat as tax pain persists
- Malaysia Airlines shares suspended pending announcement |
- Bank of America seeks to void verdict in $1.27 billion 'Hustle' case
- Vanishing euro zone inflation seen intensifying ECB policy headache |
- Ford, IBM win dismissal of 12-year lawsuit over apartheid abuses
- Telefonica prevails in battle for Vivendi's Brazil unit GVT |