Verizon Communications Inc will announce an agreement on Monday to buy Yahoo Inc for about $5 billion, according to a person familiar with the matter.
Recent Technology News
TAIPEI Apple Inc is planning to open its first Apple Store in Taiwan, a move that comes after the U.S. technology giant raised $1.38 billion in a bond offering last month on the island that is home to many companies in its supply chain.
FRANKFURT China is aiming for a top-10 ranking in automation for its industries by 2020 by putting more robots in its factories, the International Federation of Robotics (IFR) said.
TOKYO Eager Japanese rushed to their phones on Friday to start hunting as Pokemon GO, the hit Nintendo-backed smartphone game, finally launched in Japan, home of the colorful cartoon characters.
ROME (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - New Google-powered software will help the world tackle problems related to climate change, deforestation and food production, a United Nations agency said on Friday, as it presented its revamped online platform.
STOCKHOLM Swedish investment firm Kinnevik, which backs Europe's biggest pure online fashion firm Zalando, is confident the retailer can withstand competition from Amazon because it caters to a different type of customer.
- G20 will use 'all policy tools' to lift growth as Brexit weighs
- Corporate raiders seek Brexit bargains in Britain
- Ex-Wall Street banker accused of insider tips to father faces trial
- Silicon Valley leads avalanche of quarterly reports
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- GM re-evaluates India investment, new car platform on hold
- China's growth sucks in more debt bucks for less bang
- Melker Schorling, Sweden's quiet tycoon with the Midas touch