- GoDaddy Inc's shares rose as much as 34 percent in their debut on Wednesday following a $460 million initial public offering, as investors spotted a bargain in a company making a shift from Internet domains to small-business services. | Video
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Delta Air Lines Inc has become the first U.S. airline to accept payments via Alipay, the PayPal-like service run by an Alibaba Group Holding Ltd affiliate that is used by hundreds of millions of Chinese consumers.
MOSCOW, RUSSIA - Motorcyclists will no longer have to rely on maps or GPS systems, both of which require riders to take their eyes off the road, once a new Russian smart helmet goes on sale this summer. | Video
- Hulu won the dismissal of a lawsuit in which users accused the video streaming service of illegally violating their privacy by sharing their viewing histories with Facebook Inc.
- A new United Nations website distributing warnings about risks to aircraft in conflict zones is set to go live on Thursday, the agency running the site said in a letter to its member states.
WASHINGTON - China's bank technology restrictions and a draft anti-terrorism law may run counter to the country's international trade commitments, the U.S. Trade Representative said in a report released on Wednesday.
- Wall St. declines after data; automakers fall
- U.S. auto sales demand begins to thaw in March
- Bank of America at center stage in U.S. top court bankruptcy case
- Tesla shares get late boost on April Fool's press release
- Morgan Stanley boosts CEO pay to $16 mln in 2014: filing
- McDonald's Corp raising average worker wage to around $10
- U.S. says HSBC must do more to improve compliance
- U.S. judge refuses to delay code theft trial for ex-Goldman programmer
- U.S. private payrolls, factory data point to weak first quarter growth