- Dutch healthcare equipment company Philips said on Thursday it would appeal against a U.S court ruling ordering it to pay $466.8 million in compensation to Masimo Corp for infringing two patents.
Recent Technology News
- Online retailer Amazon.com Inc plans to sell packaged food and beverages in India from mid-October, the Economic Times reported, citing a person familiar with the matter.
- Activist investor Starboard Value LP said on Wednesday it had offered to acquire the remaining shares in RealD Inc RLD.N after raising its stake in the 3D technology licensor.
- Tokyo stocks tumble as weak global data spook markets; yen gains
- As PIMCO bleeds assets, Gross shows risk of star culture
- Europe's carmakers walk tightrope between low cost and high spec
- Tesla factory near Reno is bet old Nevada will meet the new
- Renault aims to reclaim lost ground with minivan turned SUV
- Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?
- Bank of America names CEO Moynihan chairman of board
- Pimco Total Return Fund posts record $23.5 billion net outflow in September