Apple Inc's newest operating system for iPhones and iPads introduces changes to its marketplace for third-party software to satisfy app developers and add new so-called augmented reality apps.
Recent Technology News
Alibaba Group-backed Chinese logistics firm Best Inc on Tuesday slashed the expected price range of its U.S. initial public offering, one day before its market debut, suggesting tepid investor enthusiasm.
TORONTO Credit scoring company Equifax Inc said on Tuesday that the personal details of around 100,000 Canadians were exposed in the massive breach it disclosed earlier this month.
PARIS Nokia's plan to cut almost 600 jobs in France is suspended until Oct. 2, French junior economy minister Benjamin Griveaux said on Tuesday after meeting the head of the Finnish telecom equipment maker's French unit.
NEW DELHI U.S. defense firms offering to set up production lines in India to win deals worth billions of dollars want stronger assurances they won't have to part with proprietary technology, according to a business lobby group's letter to India's defense minister.
ZURICH Switzerland's financial watchdog has closed down what it said was the provider of a fake cryptocurrency and is investigating around a dozen other possible fraud cases, in the latest clamp-down on the risks involving virtual money.
- Toys 'R' Us seeks bankruptcy to survive retail upheaval |
- T-Mobile, Sprint in merger talks: CNBC
- U.S. watchdog settled for small fine over Wells Fargo phony accounts: report
- Kohl's to accept Amazon returns in 82 stores
- Wall St. edges up on telecom gains; Fed meet in focus
- Fiat Chrysler recalls 494,000 pickup trucks for fire risk
- Volvo Cars plans U.S. plant expansion, doubling investment: source