SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc will delay the start of production on a larger, 12.9-inch iPad until around September because of problems involving the display panel supply, said a report by Bloomberg News citing people familiar with the company's plans as saying.
Recent Technology News
SEATTLE - International Business Machines Corp said on Wednesday it had acquired AlchemyAPI, a fast-growing startup selling software that collects and analyzes unstructured text and data in ways big enterprises, website publishers and advertisers find useful.
BEIJING - China's proposed anti-terrorism law will not affect the legitimate interests of technology firms, a top Chinese spokeswoman said Wednesday after U.S. President Barack Obama warned of its impact and demanded amendments.
LONDON - The softly-spoken head of the Risk division at Reed Elsevier does not wish to thank the U.S. online fraudsters who have helped drive his unit's growth, but his investors may not be so bashful.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Federal Communications Commission staff on Wednesday recommended that the agency drop Neustar Inc in favor of Ericsson AB subsidiary Telcordia Technologies as a contractor that helps telephone carriers route calls and text messages.
- Etsy Inc, which operates a website that sells handmade goods and craft supplies, filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday for an initial public offering of common stock.
- Wall Street down for second day after rally; healthcare gains
- U.S. service sector activity ticks up in February
- U.S. private sector adds jobs in February, but growth slows: ADP |
- Fed's Evans wants no rate hikes until early 2016
- U.S. Fed struggled with 2009 bailouts, bond-buying: transcripts
- UBS poaches executives from Evercore for its U.S. unit: WSJ
- Euro zone rebuffs Spanish talk of new Greek bailout |
- U.S. mortgage applications rise in latest week: MBA
- Target to cut thousands of jobs as seeks to cut costs by $2 billion
- U.S. oil rises, Brent pares losses on Iran news |