Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL], which is the subject of a U.S. federal probe into whether it broke bribery laws, has started a review of its Asia operations and notified U.S. authorities about payments made by staff to police officers in Indonesia, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Recent Technology News
Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against credit reporting firm Equifax Inc following a breach that exposed the personal data of up to 143 million people, including 3 million in the state. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO Shares of Tesla fell from record highs on Tuesday after an analyst warned that the electric car maker may take longer than expected to become profitable.
A technical glitch caused Amazon.com Inc to email some of its customers erroneously that they had received a gift, the company said on Tuesday.
BRUSSELS Twitter Inc said that its internal controls were allowing it to weed out accounts being used for the "promotion of terrorism" earlier rather than responding to government requests to close them down.
HONG KONG Chinese logistics firm Best Inc priced its U.S. initial public offering at the bottom of expectations, raising $450 million after it revised terms of the deal to cope with tepid investor demand.
- T-Mobile US explores takeover of Sprint: source
- Wells Fargo's lone outsider aims to clean up bank's reputation
- How $5 billion of debt caught up with Toys 'R' Us
- New Zealand election could put an obstacle in path to nailing TPP deal
- Toshiba selects Bain group as buyer of its memory chip business: sources
- Buffett calls pessimists about United States 'out of their mind'
- Airbus opens China A330 plant amid market push
- Ford to cut production at five North American vehicle plants