WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday touted Charter Communications Inc's decision to invest $25 billion in the United States and a plan the company announced before he was elected to hire 20,000 workers over four years. | Video
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON The U.S. Senate on Thursday voted narrowly to repeal regulations requiring internet service providers to do more to protect customers' privacy than websites like Alphabet Inc's Google or Facebook Inc .
TOKYO Japan's Toshiba Corp has informed its main lenders it is planning for U.S. nuclear unit Westinghouse Electric Co LLC to file for bankruptcy on March 31, people briefed on the matter said on Friday. | Video
Amazon.com Inc on Thursday won a more than $1.5 billion tax dispute with the Internal Revenue Service over transactions involving a Luxembourg unit more than a decade ago.
Fast food startup Eatsa is being sued by disability rights advocates for not including accessibility features for the blind.
FRANKFURT German chipmaker Infineon raised its outlook for the second quarter and for its 2017 financial year, citing better-than-expected orders for the chips it makes for cars.
- Bull market not dead as tax reform takes spotlight
- Trump greenlights Keystone XL pipeline, but obstacles loom |
- Exclusive: Venezuela increased fuel exports to allies even as supply crunch loomed
- U.S. business spending picking up, but may slow in second quarter
- Judge finds UPS liable to New York over cigarette shipments
- Mnuchin says U.S. growth prospects not fully reflected in markets
- AIG executives meet analysts to push resiliency message