WASHINGTON The Republican head of the Federal Communications Commission on Thursday proposed easing regulatory requirements in the $45 billion business data services market, a win for companies like AT&T Inc, CenturyLink Inc, Verizon Communications Inc and others.
Recent Technology News
LONDON It's not banking or mining shares, but rather technology stocks, that have come up trumps in Europe this year and are poised to end the first quarter as the best-performing sector.
TAIPEI Chinese tech conglomerate LeEco has successfully raised nearly $2.2 billion from new investors including Tianjin Jiarui Huixin Corporate Management Company and property developer Sunac China Holdings , stock market filings on Thursday showed.
SEOUL/NEW YORK - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd unveiled its Galaxy S8 flagship smartphone as it battles to regain the market leadership it lost to Apple Inc after the embarrassing withdrawal of the fire-prone Note 7s. | Video
MILAN Three employees of BT Group's Italian unit warned their Madrid-based supervisor in November 2015 about possible accounting problems at BT Italy, one of the three said, a year before the phone company revealed financial irregularities at the division.
The United States on Thursday awarded a contract to AT&T Inc to build a nationwide wireless broadband network to better equip first responders, years after a federal commission recommended setting up such a system following the 9/11 attacks.
- Wall Street rises, aided by growth data; Nasdaq ends at record
- U.S. economic growth revised higher, boosted by consumer spending
- Volkswagen settles 10 U.S. state diesel claims for $157 million
- FCC to reverse rules on TV station purchases
- Trump helps make cross-border M&A great again
- Sour Lululemon results may signal squeeze for athletic leisure lines |
- Anthem likely to pull back from Obamacare markets in 2018: Jefferies
- Einhorn's GM plan poses conflict challenge for board