WASHINGTON - Two Vietnamese citizens and a Canadian have been charged over roles in hacking email service providers in the United States in one of the largest reported data breaches in the nation's history, the Department of Justice said on Friday.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - The Silicon Valley race to build a self-driving car may revolve around one simple question: to map or not to map.
BARCELONA - Telecom network gear makers are on a collision course with Silicon Valley computing giants as software and cloud computing have begun to change the way operators from AT&T to China Mobile run their networks.
- Apple Inc's mobile payment system Apple Pay has been hit by a wave of fraudulent transactions using stolen credit-card data from a spate of breaches at retailers, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
FRANKFURT - Business software maker SAP SE will cut about 2,250 posts, or around 3 percent of its global workforce, while creating a similar number in expanding parts of the company, as it accelerates a push to sell its products via the Internet.
TOKYO - Japan Display Inc said on Friday that it would build a new $1.4 billion liquid crystal display (LCD) manufacturing plant, which a source said would supply smartphone screens for Apple Inc.
- Wall Street falls as strong jobs data may bring rate hike sooner
- U.S. labor market flexes muscles as February payrolls soar |
- Nasdaq market share drops in fee and rebate cutting experiment
- Nissan expands North America hood latch recall to 878,000 Altima sedans
- Staples sales fall for eighth straight quarter
- Greece sends EU reform list, more hurdles before early cash
- GSK sacks 110 China staff in wake of drug bribery case: sources
- Fiat Chrysler's Marchionne earned 31.3 million euros in 2014
- Oil down on dollar, rate hike fear; little impact from rig count drop |