SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc posted a smaller-than-expected 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, but revenue surged 28 percent in greater China despite stiff competition in its third-largest market. | Video
Recent Technology News
- Computer systems containing the Wall Street Journal's news graphics were hacked by outside parties, according to the paper's publisher Dow Jones & Co.
SAN FRANCISCO - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported better-than-expected revenue and profit for the first quarter, driven by robust sales of titles such as "Titanfall," digital revenue and cost control.
- Asia stocks rise as risk aversion wanes, Aussie spikes
- Shanghai police detain five in McDonald's, Yum-linked China food safety probe
- U.S. SEC poised to adopt reforms for money market funds
- Puerto Rico debt crisis headed for U.S.-style bankruptcy resolution
- U.S. judge orders Argentina, creditors to meet until deal reached
- U.S., European airlines halt flights to Israel due to instability
- Wall Street rejects Ackman's Herbalife 'death blow'