- Hewlett-Packard Co said its quarterly revenue fell in almost every business segment over the year, highlighting weaknesses ahead of the company's planned 2015 separation of its enterprise services from its traditional computer and printing units.
Recent Technology News
SEATTLE - China has levied about $140 million in back taxes from Microsoft Corp in the first major case concerning cross-border tax evasion in the country, as regulators ramp up pressure on U.S. corporations doing business there.
- Sony Pictures Entertainment said its computer system was down for a second day on Tuesday, following media reports of a major hacking attack aimed at the film and television studio.
- Asia shares climb on U.S. optimism, oil pressured before OPEC
- U.S. economy resilient in third quarter as global growth cools
- Discover Financial sues Visa over anti-competitive card practices
- Carl Icahn raises stake in car rental company Hertz
- U.S. Fed plans enhanced capital standards for GE unit
- Delta's breakaway pilots' union struggles in attempt to replace existing union
- Wal-Mart U.S. chief merchandiser departs just before Black Friday
- Chesapeake Energy loses in $1.3 billion bond dispute appeal
- Falcone steps down as CEO from Harbinger