LONDON - Britain's biggest telecoms service providers have filed a complaint to media regulator Ofcom demanding greater competition in the business broadband market, where they say BT has an effective monopoly.
Recent Technology News
SEATTLE - A Seattle police plan to outfit officers with body cameras was back on for early December after the agency struck an unusual deal with an anonymous programmer whose massive public-records requests threatened to cripple the program, police said on Friday.
NEW YORK - Aereo Inc, the online video streaming company backed by media mogul Barry Diller, has filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense: investors
- Falling inflation a worry for Europe but also the world
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Countdown to missed opportunity for EU economy
- Giving thanks for big stock gains
- Putin stands by hawkish Russian central bank - for now
- Sweden's Wallenberg dynasty prepares for sixth generation
- China's rate-cut likely to hurt banks, curb new loans to small borrowers
- Europe not at risk of full-blown deflation: ECB's Constancio