SEOUL/NEW YORK - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd unveiled its Galaxy S8 flagship smartphone as it battles to regain the market leadership it lost to Apple Inc after the embarrassing withdrawal of the fire-prone Note 7s. | Video
Recent Technology News
Amazon.com Inc plans to cut 263 jobs at its money-losing parenting products unit Quidsi this summer as part of a business restructuring, it said in a notice filed with New Jersey on Wednesday.
TORONTO Although BlackBerry Ltd has extricated itself from the smartphone handsets that weighed on its recent fortunes, the Canadian firm faces a tough slog to convince skeptics it can return to its glory days through an enlarged software business.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Federal Communications Commission plans to reverse an Obama era decision that allowed it to approve companies to offer government-subsidized telecommunications services to low-income families, the agency's Republican head said on Wednesday.
BRUSSELS Europe's top court will begin a landmark case on Thursday which could determine whether luxury goods companies can stop retailers from selling their products via marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay.
SAN FRANCISCO When WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange disclosed earlier this month that his anti-secrecy group had obtained CIA tools for hacking into technology products made by U.S. companies, security engineers at Cisco Systems swung into action. | Video
- Asia shares retreat from nearly two-year peak, dollar firms
- Ackman apologizes for Valeant losses, calls bet a mistake
- Toyota recalls 2.9 million vehicles globally over airbags
- Texas judge kicks Exxon climate lawsuit to New York court
- Exclusive: Trump's 'big data' consultant to meet Australian government
- Saudi Aramco formally appoints banks to advise on share sale
- Corporate America’s top shareholder referee gets tougher on activists
- Volkswagen says U.S. approves sale of modified diesel vehicles