HONG KONG - China's e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is planning a U.S. IPO in the third quarter of this year, people familiar with the matter told Reuters, in what is the expected to be a more than $15 billion deal.
Recent Technology News
- Web hosting company The GoDaddy Group Inc is preparing for a second run at an initial public offering, according to two people familiar with the matter, as the 2014 tech IPO pipeline continues to grow.
MEXICO CITY - Tycoon Carlos Slim, under fire from regulators in his home country, has spent the last two years sniffing out deals in Europe to offset an impending regulatory shake-up of Mexican telecoms.
SAN FRANCISCO - UberX on Friday expanded the insurance coverage it offers to ridesharing drivers, a step toward easing U.S. regulators' and lawmakers' concerns and creating broader acceptance of the services.
NEW YORK - Cisco Systems Inc is investigating potential violations of U.S. bribery laws by the company and its resellers in Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia, but doesn't expect financial results to be materially affected, it said in a regulatory filing.
NEW DELHI - India's Supreme Court on Friday ordered Nokia to give a 35 billion rupees ($572.5 million) guarantee before it transfers one of its biggest mobile phone plants and other assets in the country to Microsoft Corp.
- Crimea vote to keep markets on edge
- Fed nominee Fischer: policy decisions are best made early
- Lawsuit kicks off class action claims against GM
- Canadian class-action lawsuit filed against Mt. Gox, Mizuho Bank
- Sears' board approves spinning off Lands' End clothing business
- Wall Street ends lower on jitters over upcoming Crimea vote |
- Sandwich chain Quiznos files for bankruptcy protection
- Tesla chief slams New Jersey for barring direct car sales