WILMINGTON, Del. - RadioShack Corp's rescue deal to keep 1,740 stores open was attacked on Thursday by the bankrupt retailer's top creditor, a failed bidder who called the auction a sham and sought a new sale.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Virtual reality, artificial intelligence and drones will enable Facebook Inc to create a more lifelike and useful social network, the company said in its clearest explanation so far for technology projects that have puzzled some investors and analysts.
- Twitter Inc launched a video streaming app called Periscope on Thursday, just days after reports that it had blocked a rival app called Meerkat. | Video
- Google Inc said it would pay its new Chief Financial Officer, Ruth Porat, more than $70 million in the next two years through a combination of restricted stock units and a biennial grant.
GENEVA - The United Nations top human rights body agreed on Thursday to appoint a special investigator to probe digital spying and violations of online privacy.
GENEVA - The United States is concerned about China's restrictions on the use of foreign information technology equipment by the banking sector, according to a filing published by the World Trade Organization on Thursday.
- Asia crawls higher after upbeat U.S. data, dollar stands tall
- Oil prices ease as market downplays supply threat from Yemen
- Fed market gurus prep rate hike amid last-minute anxieties
- South Korea sees gains for its infrastructure firms from joining AIIB
- Exclusive: Headhunter contacts Morgan Stanley's Fleming about CEO job at BNY Mellon
- American Apparel ex-CEO Charney seeks $40 million damages: Bloomberg