NECKARSULM, Germany - Audi said on Friday its planned cooperation with China's web services provider Baidu aims to enhance connected-car offerings in the world's largest auto market.
Recent Technology News
ANAHEIM, California - The mobile technology that helps Walt Disney Co theme park guests beat lines and pay for Mickey Mouse ears at the company's flagship resort in Florida will expand in some form to other Disney resorts, Chief Operating Officer Tom Staggs said.
- Hewlett-Packard Co , which is in the process of splitting itself, forecast separation-related costs below the expectation of several analysts and reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit.
- Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry Ltd said it plans to buy back 12 million shares, sending its stock up nearly 2 percent in extended trading in the United States.
VANCOUVER/TORONTO - The successful initial public offering of Shopify could prompt Hootsuite, another promising Canadian tech startup, to tap public markets sooner rather than later, its chief executive said on Thursday.
MOSCOW/FRANKFURT - Russia's media watchdog has written to Google, Twitter and Facebook warning them against violating Russian Internet laws and a spokesman said on Thursday they risk being blocked if they do not comply with the rules.
- Stocks get that Friday feeling as stimulus trumps growth concern
- Mazda, Subaru, Mitsubishi add 710,000 cars to Takata air bag recall
- Greece sees reforms deal with lenders in next 10 days
- Charter in talks with Time Warner Cable over bid likely above $170 per share: WSJ
- China-backed AIIB sets target to be operational by year-end
- Monte Paschi signs underwriting agreement with banks for cash call
- U.S. drivers yield 'swing' oil demand crown to Saudis
- House panel issues subpoena to Fed over 2012 information leak
- Wal-Mart to bring in-house some sourcing handled by Li & Fung