NEW YORK Snap Inc, owner of popular messaging app Snapchat, fended off investor skepticism on the second day of its IPO roadshow on Tuesday, betting on the charisma of CEO Evan Spiegel, 26, whom it introduced as a "once in a generation founder." | Video
Recent Technology News
Package delivery company United Parcel Service Inc said on Tuesday it will consider raising prices across the board in coming years to offset pressure on margins, particularly from the rising costs of delivering packages to e-commerce customers.
TOKYO Japan's Toshiba Corp wants to raise at least 1 trillion yen ($8.8 billion) by selling most of its flash memory chip business, seeking to create a buffer for any fresh financial problems, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
JERUSALEM Israel's Mobileye and German automaker BMW said on Tuesday they signed an agreement to install Mobileye's data generation technology in BMW cars starting with 2018 models.
BRUSSELS European Union data protection watchdogs said on Monday they were still concerned about the privacy settings of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system despite the U.S. company announcing changes to the installation process.
TOKYO Toshiba Corp wants to pick the preferred bidder or bidders for a majority stake in its chip unit by the end of May and will hold the first round of bids next month, a source with knowledge of the plan said.
- Asia gains as Wall Street extends record run, dollar slips
- Higher customer traffic boosts Wal-Mart's sales in holiday quarter
- Saudi Aramco selects lead underwriters for $100 billion IPO: WSJ
- Automakers urge new EPA chief to withdraw Obama car fuel-efficiency rules
- Goldman says global crude stocks likely to keep falling
- Icahn buys Bristol-Myers shares, adding to activist pressure
- Burger King and Tim Hortons owner to buy Popeyes for $1.8 billion
- Wells Fargo fires four executives amid probe into account scandal