Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - The White House released draft legislation on Friday that would give consumers more control over how the trail of data they leave behind them on the internet is used, stored and sold.
- Apple Watch will replace your car keys and its battery will last the whole day, Apple Inc's Chief Executive Tim Cook told the Telegraph in an interview.
- Google Inc has abandoned its plan to ban adult content on its blogging site Blogger after receiving negative feedback from users.
- China's Lenovo Group Ltd on Friday said it will offer free subscriptions to Intel Corp security software to customers who bought laptops that were shipped with a program known as "Superfish," which made PCs vulnerable to cyberattacks.
BEIJING - Some of China's largest Internet companies deleted more than 60,000 online accounts because their names did not conform to regulations due to take effect on Sunday, the top Internet regulator said. | Video
- ECB braces for QE as others shift rates
- Despite Greece, euro zone is turning the corner
- Buffett looks to succession, signals future growth problem |
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Jobs report may test market's complacency
- Airbus Group CEO says not ready for retirement: report
- U.S. economy slowed in fourth quarter, but growth outlook still favorable
- Hyundai recalls more than 200,000 Elantras over steering problem
- Dudley, top U.S. economists urge later Fed rate hike
- Wall Street ends down after data; posts strong gains for month