- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV's U.S. arm said on Friday it would recall 7,810 sport utility vehicles in the United States to update software for radios to prevent hacking.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Ride services Lyft and Uber have poached dozens of key Twitter Inc employees over the past year, including top engineering managers, to help personalize their apps.
TORONTO - Canada's BlackBerry Ltd said on Friday it will buy rival mobile software provider Good Technology Corp for $425 million, to boost its ability to help corporate clients manage smartphones running on different operating systems.
FRANKFURT - Clicking on a Web address ending in .zip will not endanger users, the authors of a study that put .zip at the top of a list of "shady Web neighborhoods" said on Friday.
BERLIN - Insomniacs, light sleepers and others who blink bleary eyes every morning could be the next target of technology companies looking to come up with ideas to improve any given aspect of consumers' lives.
- Global concerns may shrink Wall Street's third-quarter estimates
- U.S. Treasury official: G20 sees need to 'double down' against devaluation
- U.S. labor market shows some muscle despite slower job growth |
- Muddled jobs report leaves Fed in a 'jam' watching markets
- GE set for cost cuts as EU decision on Alstom deal nears
- Geneva wealth managers pay defrauded investors to settle Madoff case
- Credit Suisse to pay $288 million in damages in Lake Las Vegas refinancing
- Nissan to recall about 300,000 vehicles in U.S. to fix console panel
- Boeing sticks with 747 production plans despite sales drought