SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc's revenue grew 15 percent in the fourth quarter but fell short of Wall Street's target on declining online ad prices and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc reported stronger than expected earnings on Thursday as North American sales surged during the crucial holiday quarter, sending its shares up 9 percent. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO - Broadcom Corp posted fourth-quarter results on Thursday that exceeded Wall Street's expectations as the Apple supplier increased its focus on Wi-Fi and broadband chips, sending its shares higher.
- Online music streaming service Spotify is working with Goldman Sachs for a new round of private fundraising which could potentially put off the initial public offering for another year, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
SAN FRANCISCO - Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's underwhelming holiday quarter performance and an escalating war of words with a powerful Chinese industry regulator highlight two major risks to its seemingly fairy-tale ascent: politics and the shift to mobile commerce.
SAN FRANCISCO - A passenger who said she had been raped by an Uber driver in India's capital sued the online car service in U.S. federal court on Thursday, claiming the company failed to maintain basic safety procedures.
- Dollar set for record run, European shares rise
- Lower gas prices seen fueling U.S. consumer spending in fourth quarter
- McDonald's franchisees to new CEO: back-to-basics, fast
- Honda cuts profit target as Takata air bag recalls bite
- Oil on track for seventh monthly fall as supply glut weighs
- Qatar Airways takes $1.7 billion stake in British Airways-owner IAG
- Three months on, fruitless CEO search overshadows Sanofi
- ANA Holdings orders Boeing, Airbus planes worth $2.2 billion