LONDON Technology companies must cooperate more with law enforcement agencies and should stop offering a "secret place for terrorists to communicate" using encrypted messages, British interior minister Amber Rudd said on Sunday.
Recent Technology News
A U.S. appeals court in New York on Friday weighed arguments over whether Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL] customers gave up their right to sue the company when they registered for its popular taxi hailing service.
Tesla Motors Inc will start taking orders for its solar roof tiles in April, Chief Executive Elon Musk said in a Tweet on Friday.
The decision by a handful of high-profile consumer brands to pull advertising from Google’s YouTube over offensive content could threaten the site’s long-term strategy of stealing ad dollars from television, analysts and ad industry professionals said Thursday.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Senate on Thursday voted narrowly to repeal regulations requiring internet service providers to do more to protect customers' privacy than websites like Alphabet Inc's Google or Facebook Inc .
TOKYO Japan's Toshiba Corp has informed its main lenders it is planning for U.S. nuclear unit Westinghouse Electric Co LLC to file for bankruptcy on March 31, people briefed on the matter said on Friday. | Video
- OPEC, non-OPEC to look at extending oil-output cut by six months
- China Southern Airlines in talks over American Airlines cooperation deal
- Bull market not dead as tax reform takes spotlight
- Trump greenlights Keystone XL pipeline, but obstacles loom |
- U.S. business spending picking up, but may slow in second quarter
- Viacom's shares could jump 40 percent: Barron's
- Tesco nearing deal with Serious Fraud Office over accounting scandal: Sky