BERLIN - Germany's top public prosecutor will look into accusations that the country's BND foreign intelligence agency violated laws by helping the United States spy on officials and firms in Europe, including Airbus group, the federal prosecutors office said.
Recent Technology News
LOS ANGELES - A California civil liberties group launched a mobile application on Thursday that will let bystanders record cell phone videos of possible cases of police misconduct and then quickly save the footage to the organization's computer servers.
MUMBAI - After losing top engineering talent for years to America's tech heartland of Silicon Valley, India is luring them back as an e-commerce boom sparks a thriving start-up culture, unprecedented pay, and perks including free healthcare for in-laws.
- Apple Inc's Watch has the lowest ratio of hardware costs to retail price across any Apple phone, according to a preliminary estimate by research firm IHS after a teardown study.
- Cybersecurity company FireEye Inc raised its full-year revenue forecast as governments and businesses increase spending to protect their networks from sophisticated cyber attacks.
BEIJING - A hacking attack using malware from overseas servers was to blame for Internet problems in China earlier this week that prevented users accessing a number of popular foreign websites, an official state-run newspaper said on Friday.
- Asian shares rise as weak China data spurs stimulus bets
- China April HSBC PMI shows biggest drop in factory activity in a year
- Buffett celebrates 50th year at Berkshire, faces tough questions |
- Exclusive: GM set to storm India as Korea costs climb
- Greece strives for deal with lenders, IMF hard on reforms: minister
- Executives close to Charter reach out to Time Warner Cable on merger: WSJ
- McDonald's faces 'show me' moment with new CEO strategy
- Payrolls to test second quarter climate for Fed
- China's Fosun offers $1.8 billion for 80 percent of U.S. insurer Ironshore
- Detroit automakers face speed bumps as sales growth slows