SAN FRANCISCO - Four large technology companies should not be allowed to limit evidence about Apple Inc co-founder Steve Jobs at an upcoming trial over no-hire agreements in Silicon Valley, according to a court document filed late on Thursday by employees suing the firms.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Microsoft Corp has sold over 5 million Xbox One video game consoles to retailers since its launch in November, the company said on Thursday.
- A group of investors seeking to buy Mt. Gox has launched a website to garner support from creditors of the bankrupt bitcoin exchange to prevent a liquidation of its assets.
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. judge on Thursday rejected a request by patent consortium Rockstar to transfer patent litigation from Google Inc's home turf in California to Texas, according to a court ruling.
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter Inc took a significant step Thursday towards broaden its advertising business by offering mobile ads urging people to install apps on its social network as well as through MoPub, the mobile-advertising network it acquired last year.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has failed to protect its data network against possible breaches, to encrypt highly sensitive information, or to use strong enough passwords, the Government Accountability Office said on Thursday.
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Spring fever brings hope for U.S. earnings
- The robot is ready - so when will deep sea mining start?
- Disney sees operating income growth at cable networks
- Japan, U.S. trade talks in stalemate, ministers to meet again: Japan
- Exclusive: GM says recalled cars safe, but has not tested for knee-bump danger
- Ex-Goldman director Gupta starts prison term on June 17
- U.S. judge declines to order 'park it now' notices for GM cars |
- Ford, IBM to face renewed U.S. lawsuit over apartheid-era abuses