WASHINGTON The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board will vote at a Sept. 12 hearing on the probable cause of a May 2016 crash that killed a man using the semi-autonomous driving system on his Tesla Model S sedan, the agency said on Monday.
Recent Technology News
CHICAGO/NEW YORK, Nestle SA , Unilever Plc , Tyson Foods Inc and other large food and retail companies have joined IBM's project to explore how blockchain technology can help track food supply chains and improve safety, the companies said in a joint statement on Tuesday.
NEW YORK TD Ameritrade has launched a "chatbot", an automated program that can communicate with the brokerage's customers on Facebook Inc's messaging application, to give them information about markets and their accounts.
TAIPEI Taiwanese electronics manufacturer Foxconn on Monday said it plans to build three facilities in the U.S. state of Wisconsin for operation as early as next year, as part of a campus housing a $10 billion liquid crystal display (LCD) factory due for 2020.
NEW YORK Verizon Communications Inc said on Tuesday that it was introducing a cheaper unlimited mobile data plan with some limits as it tries to lure customers away from rival wireless carriers.
FRANKFURT German photonics group Jenoptik has bought U.S. process automation firm Five Lakes, a car industry specialist, for an undisclosed sum, it said on Tuesday.
- Wall Street bounces back with gains in tech stocks
- U.S. targets Chinese and Russia entities over North Korea
- Hyundai will launch pickup, more SUVs to reverse U.S. sales slide
- Great Wall says watching Fiat Chrysler; no talks yet
- Threat of price war clouds horizon for Maersk shipping business
- Coca-Cola, PespiCo and others agree to cap sugar in drinks in Singapore
- Brazil to sell Eletrobras control in boldest privatization yet
- EU starts in-depth probe of Bayer, Monsanto deal
- South Korea, U.S. at odds over next steps on free trade deal revisions