BERLIN The European Space Agency said the Rosetta spacecraft has crash-landed on a comet after an historic 12 years spent chasing it across more than 6 billion kilometers of space.
Recent Technology News
NXP Semiconductors NV is exploring selling itself to Qualcomm Inc in a deal that could be valued at more than $30 billion, two sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Microsoft Corp said on Thursday it created a new artificial intelligence unit, as the company pushes deeper into the fast-growing field.
TOKYO Japan's Sharp Corp said it will spend $570 million on its organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen business - one of its first major investments since it was taken over by Taiwan's Foxconn although the amount pales in comparison to efforts by South Korean rivals.
AMSTERDAM Takeaway.com, the online food ordering service, said on Friday its shares had been priced at 23 euros each in its initial public offering, giving it a market capitalization of 993 million euros ($1.1 billion).
ATHENS A court in Cyprus on Friday ordered the extradition of an Egyptian who hijacked an aircraft with a fake explosive belt, diverting it to the island in March.
- Asia stocks slide as Deutsche sours mood, oil pulls back
- Deutsche CEO tries to reassure staff as shares plunge
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- China factories limp along, Japan inflation goes backwards
- Japan's Mitsubishi Motors to resume sales after latest cheating scandal
- After Nissan ultimatum, Jaguar Land Rover says Brexit must be fair for all
- Petronas weighs sale to exit $27 billion Canada LNG project: sources
- Och-Ziff to pay $412 million to settle U.S. foreign bribery charges
- Germany's Bosch sues South Korea's Mando in U.S. on alleged patent infringements; Mando denies