SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter shares soared more than 9 percent on Monday to their highest level since the company's initial public offering after a spate of product announcements that could boost its revenue prospects.
Recent Technology News
AMSTERDAM - New apps are keeping track of people's special moments and memories by producing digital scrapbooks and journals that help users log where they have been and what they have done.
SAN FRANCISCO - Snapchat, a service that allows users to exchange fleeting photo messages, has filed for a temporary restraining order against Frank Reginald Brown, who claims he came up with the idea for the company.
HELSINKI - Nokia has offered to pay a 270 million euro ($369 million) deposit to Indian authorities to unfreeze assets in a tax dispute, according to sources familiar with the matter.
NEW DELHI - India's foreign investment regulator deferred a decision on Vodafone Group Plc's proposal to take full ownership of its Indian unit in a $1.6 billion deal, two government officials said on Monday.
LONDON - Eight major U.S. web companies, including Apple, Google and Facebook, made a joint call on Monday for tighter controls on how governments collect personal data, intensifying the furor over online surveillance. | Video
- Policy centrist says ready to taper Fed bond buys
- China's 2014 growth in focus as leaders met on reform plans |
- Volvo to sell rental unit to private equity for $1.1 billion
- Swiss bank Valiant is first to bow to U.S. tax probe
- U.S. set to adopt Volcker rule to curb bank trading gambles
- Lululemon names new CEO; founder Chip Wilson to step down
- BMW Nov sales rise 2.7 percent to record 174,996 cars
- Poland agrees compensation with Boeing over Dreamliners: minister
- Boeing must decide on F/A-18 production in March 2014: executive
- Sysco to buy US Foods from private equity, shares leap |