BOSTON - Microsoft Corp said it has freed at least 4.7 million infected personal computers from control of cyber crooks in its most successful digital crime-busting operation, which interrupted service at an Internet-services firm last week.
Recent Technology News
SEOUL - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd on Thursday said it is investigating an allegation that a supplier in southern China used child labor.
BEIJING - Users in China were able to access online services for Google Inc on Thursday, after more than a month of severe disruption that almost completely blocked people from using features such as its search, maps and e-mail functions.
- Asian shares prove resilient to euro jitters
- Exclusive: Carl Icahn says 'time to be cautious' on U.S. stocks
- Argentina to send technocrats to debt talks
- China looking into Bank of China money laundering allegations: Xinhua
- Fed's Fischer sees little benefit in breaking up too-big banks
- Drop in U.S. jobless claims points to healing in labor market
- Chevron expects second-quarter profit to rise
- Chesapeake faces trial on bid-rigging in Michigan lease sale
- Portugal's BES insists family losses will not put bank at risk