- Apple Inc and Google Inc are wooing game developers to ensure that top game titles arrive first on devices powered by their respective operating system, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Four large technology companies should not be allowed to limit evidence about Apple Inc co-founder Steve Jobs at an upcoming trial over no-hire agreements in Silicon Valley, according to a court document filed late on Thursday by employees suing the firms.
- Square Inc has been in talks with several rivals for a possible sale as the mobile payments startup looks to stem widening losses and dwindling cash, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
ANKARA - Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan applied to Turkey's constitutional court on Friday to challenge the alleged violation of his and his family's rights by social media, a senior official in his office told Reuters.
- Mark Karpeles, the chief executive of Mt. Gox, said he would not come to the United States to answer questions about the Japanese bitcoin exchange's U.S. bankruptcy case, Mt. Gox lawyers told a federal judge on Monday.
- Michaels Stores Inc, the biggest U.S. arts and crafts retailer, on Thursday confirmed that there was a security breach at certain systems that process payment cards at its U.S. stores and that of its unit, Aaron Brothers.
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs. yen
- U.S. insider trading cases face test at appeals court
- AstraZeneca cancer pipeline seen as draw for Pfizer
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of hot dogs due to undeclared allergen
- Futures edge up as investors await earnings onslaught |
- International drilling helps Halliburton beat estimates
- Spanish banks face tough rivalry in small companies bet
- Bank of Japan may still opt for huge JGB buys, when it acts: Suda