- Intel Corp President Renée James will step down in January to pursue an external chief executive role, Intel Chief Executive Brian Krzanich said in a statement.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - China's top smartphone maker Xiaomi Inc on Thursday reported semi-annual sales that for the first time were lower than the previous six months, jeopardising its full-year target and hinting at a slowdown in its mainstay domestic market.
SAN FRANCISCO - Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff capped off her U.S. tour on Wednesday with a visit to Silicon Valley, where she met with top technology executives and took a ride in Google Inc's self-driving car. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO - A former federal agent pleaded guilty on Wednesday to stealing bitcoins during the government's investigation of Silk Road, and to secretly soliciting payment from the operator of the online black market for information on its probe.
- Spanish travel technology company Amadeus said it would buy Navitaire, a subsidiary of Accenture Plc , for $830 million, to focus mainly on digital services for airline passengers.
- Real estate developer Donald Trump's string of luxury hotel properties, The Trump Hotel Collection, could be the latest victim of credit card breach, KrebsonSecurity reported, citing data shared by several U.S.-based banks.
- 'Yes' camp takes slim lead in Greek bailout referendum poll |
- Aetna to buy Humana for $37 billion in cash and stock
- Asia stocks fall, China market rout continues
- BP reaches $18.7 billion settlement over deadly 2010 spill
- China hunts for 'manipulators' as stocks tumble
- Airlines' undisciplined talk may have led to antitrust probe: experts
- Mixed U.S. jobs report dampens September rate hike bets |
- Heinz completes Kraft purchase, Buffett joins board
- Brazil probes currency market activity of 15 global banks
- Top U.S. regulator expects action on Fiat Chrysler over recalls