- Alibaba Group Holding priced its initial public offering at $68 a share, the top end of the expected range, raising $21.8 billion on Thursday, in the latest sign of strong investor appetite for the Chinese e-commerce juggernaut. | Video
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - Microsoft Corp urged the Federal Communications Commission to approve AT&T's Inc $48.5 billion bid for DirecTV, saying in a filing that the acquisition is crucial to expanding Americans' access to the internet.
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp will close its Silicon Valley research-and-development operation as part of 2,100 layoffs announced on Thursday, as it moves toward its new CEO's goal of cutting 18,000 staff, or about 14 percent of its workforce.
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as Fed-driven rally continues
- Three quarters of Japanese firms prefer a stronger yen: Reuters poll
- Wall Street sees holes in Fed's new policy-tightening plan
- Air Lease urges Boeing, Airbus caution on raising jetliner output
- Exclusive: BNP Paribas hires ex-U.S.Treasury official for compliance job
- Exclusive: China's Wanxiang to relaunch Fisker Karma car with 2012 design - sources