- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, the world's third-biggest smartphone manufacturer, plans to spend $300 million on global marketing in 2014, a senior executive said on Wednesday.
Recent Technology News
- Netflix Inc's planned price hikes will allow the video streaming company to increase spending on original content that will help attract more customers globally, analysts said, as many of them raised their price targets on the stock. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO - In 2011, Lytro Inc dazzled the consumer gadget world when it introduced a pocket flashlight-sized gizmo that could take "living" pictures - images that could be refocused after the shutter clicked.
NEW YORK - AT&T Inc said Tuesday it would partner with The Chernin Group media holding company to invest $500 million in a joint venture for web-based video services, making it the latest company aiming to tap the growing consumer demand for online video.
- David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Inc closed the firm's money-losing short position in Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc, the $10 billion hedge fund said in a letter to clients on Tuesday, and the firm has started shorting a group of momentum stocks that he did not identify.
SAO PAULO/BRASILIA - A global conference in Brazil on the future of the Internet in the wake of U.S. spying revelations might be much less anti-American than first thought after Washington said it was willing to loosen its control over the Web.
- U.S. new home sales dive to eight-month low in March
- Wall Street edges lower following six-day S&P rally
- HBO strikes deal with Amazon to stream shows
- Special Report: For private placements, no one is vetting the vetters
- Boeing posts higher adjusted profit, raises 2014 forecast
- GM said it has shipped thousands of replacement ignition switches
- BlackRock cuts stake in Italian lender Monte Paschi
- U.S. mortgage applications fell last week: MBA
- Cost controls boost Dow Chemical margins, profit tops estimates
- U.S. factory activity expands in April, pace stalls