FRANKFURT Technical trade secrets were stolen from ThyssenKrupp AG in a cyber attack earlier this year, the steelmaker said on Thursday.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO Japanese robotics startup ZMP Inc will delay its listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, originally set for Dec. 19, the company said on Thursday, after it found client information had leaked on to the Internet.
TOKYO Sony Corp said on Wednesday sales of its PlayStation 4 video game console had exceeded 50 million units as of Dec 6 helped by strong demand during the year-end holiday season.
Wearable device maker Fitbit Inc said it had bought smartwatch maker Pebble's software and intellectual property as it looks to strengthen its position in the wearables market.
Sprint Corp said on Wednesday it would partner with the developer of Pokemon Go, Niantic Inc, in a bid to pull fans of the wildly popular location-based game into more than 10,500 of its stores in the United States.
MOSCOW Russian authorities arrested a large number of suspects in May in connection with the recently revealed electronic theft of $19 million from accounts held at the Russian central bank, an official said on Wednesday.
- Global stocks, euro push higher as ECB stimulus plan looms
- Exclusive: U.S. regulator set to fail Wells Fargo on community lending test - sources
- Mexico and U.S. executives to share data to make case for free trade
- Chinese trade data shows signs of industrial recovery but protectionist Trump clouds 2017
- Eyeing upswing, more U.S. oilfield service firms restructure
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- Japan Inc warns of global trade contraction under Trump presidency: Reuters poll
- Bilfinger CEO says will take time for Iran to regain investors' trust