AT&T Inc Chief Executive Randall Stephenson on Monday told investors he expects the planned $85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner Inc to receive regulatory clearances as investors showed skepticism by pushing shares of both companies lower. | Video
Recent Technology News
LONDON Microsoft plans to increase prices for some enterprise services by up to 22 percent in Britain following the plunge in the pound, likely hitting thousands of companies and government departments who rely on its cloud and software products. | Video
SHANGHAI Chinese firm Hangzhou Xiongmai Technology Co Ltd said it will recall some of its products sold in the United States after it was identified by security researchers as having made parts for devices that were targeted in a major hacking attack on Friday.
SYDNEY The first cross-border transaction between banks using multiple blockchain applications has taken place, Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Wells Fargo & Co said on Monday, resulting in a shipment of cotton to China from the United States.
SEOUL Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Monday a South Korean media report that the firm was in talks to acquire French audio equipment maker Focal for up to 300 billion won ($265.44 million) was not true.
By the end of December some U.S. bank customers may begin to notice features of the new Zelle instant payments network appearing on their mobile phone and online banking apps as the financial industry tries to catch up to technology company rivals, such as Venmo.
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- China's HNA Group to buy 25 percent stake in Hilton
- Citi denies involvement in illegal money transfer on behalf of MTN
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
- Belgian internal feud blocks EU-Canada trade deal
- Rockwell sees widebody sales content tripling with B/E Aero deal
- TD Ameritrade to buy Scottrade in two-step deal with TD Bank
- Fed's Bullard says one rate increase is all that's needed for now