DALLAS Facebook Inc chief executive Mark Zuckerberg took the witness stand in Dallas federal court on Tuesday and denied an allegation by a rival company that the virtual-reality technology of Facebook's Oculus unit was stolen.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO/SAN FRANCISCO Yahoo Japan, the country's biggest online auction site, is rebuffing calls to end online ivory trading despite Yahoo Inc CEO Marissa Mayer's misgivings over facilitating a business blamed for the illegal slaughter of African elephants.
SEOUL A South Korean judge questioned Samsung Group leader Jay Y. Lee behind closed doors on Wednesday to decide whether he should be arrested over his alleged role in a corruption scandal that led parliament to impeach President Park Geun-hye.
NEW YORK A Florida man pleaded guilty on Tuesday to charges stemming from his employment with an unlicensed bitcoin exchange that prosecutors say was owned by an Israeli who oversaw a massive scheme to hack companies including JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co said on Tuesday it would buy privately held cloud software company SimpliVity for $650 million in cash, as it looks to expand in the fast-growing market for hybrid cloud platforms.
BRASILIA The Brazilian Air Force is planning to privatize the running of its telecom network used for defense, surveillance and air traffic control, an Air Force spokeswoman said on Tuesday.
- Asia stocks up as Trump's dollar comment boosts exporters; sterling shines
- Deutsche Bank signs $7.2 billion deal with U.S. over risky mortgages
- Oil ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. production outlook caps gains
- BAT agrees to buy Reynolds for $49 billion |
- Wal-Mart, General Motors reaffirm jobs long planned, Trump says thanks |
- Brainard joins Fed chorus warning about fiscal stimulus risks
- Morgan Stanley's profit doubles on bond-trading surge |
- Brazil's Odebrecht settling bribe cases in 12 countries
- Fed's Williams calls for further gradual U.S. rate hikes