NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO Three mid-level bankers in Goldman Sachs Group Inc's technology investment banking group in San Francisco have left to take positions at ride service company Uber Technologies Inc in recent months, people familiar with the matter told Reuters. | Video
Recent Technology News
LONDON An 18-year-old youth from Wales who was detained on Tuesday in the fifth arrest connected to a cyber attack on telecoms company TalkTalk was bailed on Wednesday pending further investigations, police said in a statement.
TOKYO Toshiba Corp will brief analysts on Friday on impairment changes at its U.S. nuclear power unit Westinghouse.
Hotel chain operator Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it identified unauthorized malware in some payment systems that targeted payment card information.
NEW YORK A hacker who once advertised having access to user account information for websites like Facebook and Twitter has been linked through a Russian email address to the theft of a record 1.2 billion Internet credentials, the FBI said in court documents.
WASHINGTON U.S. regulators are delaying rules that would require electric and hybrid cars to alert sight-impaired pedestrians and bicyclists until at least mid-March, according to a recent government filing.
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Pimco, others sue Citigroup over billions in mortgage debt losses
- U.S. data points to moderate fourth-quarter growth
- GM, law firm can keep ignition switch documents secret: U.S. judge
- Fed gives largest U.S. banks extra year for debt rule calculation
- FanDuel, DraftKings fight threatened shutdown in New York |
- NXP wins U.S. antitrust approval to buy Freescale Semiconductor
- VW maintains $7 billion of provisions despite simple emissions fix
- Deere sees weak equipment sales in 2016 as farm economy remains soft |
- With U.S.-Cuba detente, a battle over trademarks looms