WASHINGTON President Donald Trump said China may have hacked the emails of Democratic officials to meddle with the 2016 presidential election, countering the view of U.S. intelligence officials who have said Moscow orchestrated the hacks.
Recent Technology News
SYDNEY Alphabet Inc's Google said it will challenge amended tax assessments issued by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), which is trying to claw back billions of dollars from multinational corporations citing unpaid taxes.
DETROIT Tesla Inc needs to complete fixing its Model S sedan emergency braking system to regain Consumer Reports' top safety rating, the magazine said on Friday, noting that a recent update by the luxury electric car maker was not enough.
SAN FRANCISCO Tesla Inc is recruiting engineers from Mexico to work on robotics and other automated equipment at its California factory, according to LinkedIn postings viewed by Reuters, part of a hiring push to ready the plant for mass production of the upcoming Model 3.
Twitter Inc Chief Executive Jack Dorsey snapped up more than half a million of the company's shares for about $9.5 million, a regulatory filing on Friday showed.
Apple Inc urged California to toughen up its proposed policy on testing self-driving cars, a move that would result in more public data that could help Apple catch up to rivals in the self-driving space by giving it a better window into their strengths and weaknesses.
- Trump could target 'carried interest' tax loophole: official
- UPS air maintenance workers threaten strike ahead of shareholders meeting
- Off target in 2016, global elite regroup at Milken conference
- Sudden collapse of Alitalia would be a shock to Italy's economy-minister
- China April manufacturing growth slows faster than expected
- South Korea already working on reducing trade surplus with U.S.: finance minister
- Zalando ponders opening stores in major cities: Manager Magazin
- In first 100 days, a reversal of fortune for Trump favorites on Wall Street