BEIJING - Chinese state media on Friday branded Apple Inc's iPhone a threat to national security because of the smartphone's ability to track and time-stamp user locations.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - Google Inc services were once again being disrupted in China on Friday after a brief respite on Thursday, users and an anti-censorship group reported, continuing more than a month of severe disruption.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. government sued Amazon.com on Thursday for allowing children to collectively run up millions of dollars in purchases on the credit cards of their unsuspecting parents while playing mobile apps like "Tap Zoo" and "Ice Age Village."
- Wells Fargo reports slight profit rise, says economy improving
- Wall St. opens flat; on track for worst week since April
- Reynolds, Lorillard confirm takeover talks
- Portugal's PM tries to soothe investors; BES says can cover any losses |
- Chrysler to recall 900,000 SUVs to fix vanity mirror wiring
- Rajaratnam acquittal shows indirect insider trading case challenge
- British banks paying $2 billion for swaps mis-selling: regulator
- Macau graft agency probes Wynn land deal
- With Alstom deal settled, focus on GE turns to margins, orders
- CME, Thomson Reuters win race to set century-old silver benchmark