LONDON It's not banking or mining shares, but rather technology stocks, that have come up trumps in Europe this year and are poised to end the first quarter as the best-performing sector.
Recent Technology News
LUXEMBOURG German beauty products maker Coty rejected claims that its distribution policies imply a blanket ban on online sales, arguing that its main concern was to safeguard the cachet of its luxury brands such as Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein and Chloe.
The United States on Thursday awarded a contract to AT&T Inc to build a nationwide wireless broadband network to better equip first responders, years after a federal commission recommended setting up such a system following the 9/11 attacks.
JERUSALEM With the ink barely dry on the $15 billion sale of his autonomous driving technology firm Mobileye to Intel , inventive Israeli entrepreneur Amnon Shashua now has his sights set on taking another start-up public by the end of next year.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump plans to sign a repeal of Obama-era broadband privacy rules as a bigger fight looms over rules governing the openness of the internet, the White House said on Wednesday. | Video
NEW YORKU.S. blockchain startup Chain Inc has teamed with security firm Thales Group to make it easier for large companies that use blockchain technology to safely store their security credentials, the two companies said on Thursday.
- Wall St. trims gains as investors look for fresh catalysts
- U.S. economic growth revised higher, boosted by consumer spending
- Volkswagen settles 10 U.S. state diesel claims for $157 million
- Einhorn's GM plan poses conflict challenge for board
- Unions threaten to scupper Linde-Praxair merger
- Saudi Aramco formally appoints banks to advise on share sale
- Ford hires 400 engineers, mostly in Canada, as cars go high tech
- Viacom looks to rival major U.S. cable channels with Paramount Network