BEIJING - Microsoft Corp appears to be the latest U.S. company targeted by China for anti-trust investigation after government officials paid sudden visits to the software firm's Chinese offices on Monday.
Recent Technology News
- Online flash sale site Rue La La, which counts eBay as an investor, is exploring a sale that could value the company at around $400 million, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
SAN FRANCISCO - OkCupid, a top U.S. matchmaking website, intentionally mismatched users to test its technology, the IAC/InterActive Corp service said on Monday, weeks after Facebook Inc admitted to misleading users in a psychological study.
- Asia stocks reach three-year peak, China on the rise
- Exclusive: Goldman unit eyes foray into China amid metals financing scandal
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default
- Shanghai court says trial of GSK-linked investigators set for August 8
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- BP second-quarter profit rises 34 percent
- UBS says books 254 million euros against second quarter to settle one German tax probe
- Argentine debt defiance may strengthen holdouts' legal position
- Panasonic to initially invest $200-300 million in Tesla battery plant: source