- Hours before Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was scheduled to depart on Saturday, a U.S. woman tweeted to her co-worker who was on a business trip that she was feeling ill and overworked.
Recent Technology News
AUSTIN, Texas - Former security contractor Edward Snowden, addressing a sympathetic crowd at a tech-heavy event in Austin, Texas, on Monday from a secret location in Russia, said proposed reforms at the National Security Agency show that he was vindicated in leaking classified material. | Video
NEW YORK - T-Mobile US expects to engage in some form of cellular industry consolidation, the CFO of the United States' fourth-largest carrier said on Monday, boosting investor expectations that a merger with Sprint Corp could be on the horizon.
- International Business Machine Corp Chief Executive Virginia Rometty was paid $13.97 million in 2013, down from $16.2 million she took home in 2012, according to documents filed with the SEC on Monday.
NEW YORK - Private equity firm Warburg Pincus is looking to sell education software maker iParadigms and has tapped Evercore Partners Inc to assist with the effort, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
PARIS - Shares in French low-cost telecoms company Iliad soared 15 percent on Monday after it announced industry-beating sales and profit growth and signed what could be a transformative mobile network deal with larger rival Bouygues.
- U.S. stocks dip after China, Boeing data |
- White House has optimistic growth forecast for 2014, 2015
- Exclusive: Chobani seeks to sell stake at $2.5 billion valuation - sources
- GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- Swatch sues Target, claims it copied watch designs
- CORRECTED-China to start pilot for privately owned banks
- Europe inches closer to deal on bank resolution, more talks ahead |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions