Verizon Communications Inc said on Wednesday it would offer its high-speed wireless 5G network to certain customers in 11 U.S. cities in the first half of 2017.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK Money transfer company TransferWise has launched a new service that allows users to send money internationally through Facebook Inc's chat application, as competition in the digital payments landscape intensifies.
TEL AVIV Investors are betting heavily that Israeli defense and cyber-security firms will reap a windfall from President Donald Trump's big U.S. spending plans, although likely benefits for the wider economy remain like the man himself - hard to predict.
Package delivery company United Parcel Service Inc said on Tuesday it will consider raising prices across the board in coming years to offset pressure on margins, particularly from the rising costs of delivering packages to e-commerce customers.
TOKYO Japan's Toshiba Corp wants to raise at least 1 trillion yen ($8.8 billion) by selling most of its flash memory chip business, seeking to create a buffer for any fresh financial problems, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
JERUSALEM Israel's Mobileye and German automaker BMW said on Tuesday they signed an agreement to install Mobileye's data generation technology in BMW cars starting with 2018 models.
- Wall Street slips on weak oil prices; Fed minutes in focus
- Existing home sales hit 10-year high in January
- Saudi Aramco recruits JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley for IPO, HSBC a contender: source
- Exclusive: China state firm in preliminary deal to buy Chevron's Bangladesh gas fields - oil executives
- OPEC cuts, weak freight rates help traders profit on Asia crude routes
- Unilever spurred into speedy value review by Kraft bid
- UK economy picks up in late 2016 but signs of Brexit hit appear
- Airbus seeks new talks with European nations over A400M costs
- Activist investor Marcato turns up heat on Buffalo Wild Wings
- Switzerland's ABB hit by $100 million South Korean fraud