BARCELONA - Nokia, the world's third-largest mobile equipment maker, has seen nothing in its business that would lead it to change its financial outlook, its chief executive said on Sunday.
Recent Technology News
BARCELONA - Running short of dramatically new phone designs, leaders of the world's wireless industry agree their next big idea is 5G, shorthand for the fifth generation of networks they expect to have up and running by 2020.
BARCELONA - Chinese telecom equipment maker Huawei [HWT.UL] on Sunday launched its first smartwatch, a round-faced device that works with Android phones, joining a crowded market weeks before the introduction of the highly anticipated Apple Watch.
MILAN - The Italian government is pushing to speed up the roll-out of ultrafast broadband networks to help its ailing economy, fuelling speculation it could force incumbent Telecom Italia into a costly overhaul of its existing infrastructure.
AMSTERDAM - Dutch semiconductor equipment maker ASML said on Sunday that it was investigating an unauthorised intrusion into its IT systems, but it had found no evidence that valuable files were accessed.
PARIS - France's Orange and Italy's telecom operator Telecom Italia have been discussing a possible alliance between the former monopolies, Orange's chief executive told the Journal de Dimanche.
- ECB braces for QE as others shift rates
- Despite Greece, euro zone is turning the corner
- Buffett looks to succession, signals future growth problem |
- Ferragamo CEO sees higher 2015 sales after 'excellent' February
- Exclusive: NXP Semiconductors nears deal for Freescale Semiconductor - sources
- Bells toll for Europe's largest gas field
- Iraq minister sees oil at $64 to $65 per barrel
- Jobs report may test market's complacency