- A federal jury on Wednesday said Philips Electronics NA should pay $466.8 million to Masimo Corp for having infringed two patents for technology used to help measure blood oxygen and track pulse rates.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - The Federal Aviation Administration has received nearly a dozen new applications to allow commercial use of unmanned aircraft over the past week, and it plans to publish draft rules to allow broader use by the end of the year, the top agency official for the program said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK - After spending two years developing a wide-ranging communications tool for Wall Street, Goldman Sachs Group Inc says it has reached the perfect pitch.
- U.S. factories lose steam but private sector steps up hiring
- Wall Street tumbles on Ebola fears; small caps drop |
- New York Times to cut jobs as new products disappoint
- Torrid U.S. car sales pace slowed in September
- Bank of America names CEO Moynihan chairman of board
- Samsung Electronics profit seen bottoming in third quarter ahead of slow recovery
- Fannie, Freddie shares slump after investor lawsuits dismissed
- CitiMortgage, Wells lose bid to end lawsuit over credit reports