SAN FRANCISCO Yahoo Inc announced Wednesday it will lay off 107 employees in the first of what is expected to be more than 1,500 job cuts.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON/DETROIT Alphabet Inc's Google unit told U.S. auto safety regulators that the government's interpretation of motor vehicle safety rules is "extremely important" to its further development of fully self-driving cars. | Video
BRUSSELS Google will start scrubbing search results across all its websites when accessed from a European country to soothe the objections of Europe's privacy regulators to its implementation of a landmark EU ruling, a person close to the company said.
"FarmVille" creator Zynga Inc forecast lower-than-expected bookings in the current quarter, as the company expects to release only one game in the period.
WASHINGTON U.S. House of Representatives lawmakers will introduce bipartisan legislation on Wednesday that would prohibit states from requiring tech companies to build encryption weaknesses into their products.
NEW YORK The managing editor of News Corp's social media news agency Storyful said on Wednesday she is leaving to manage journalism partnerships at Facebook Inc , as the social network broadens its push into news.
- Yellen: Fed not likely to reverse course on rates despite risks |
- S&P 500 flat; Yellen sees no reason to reverse hike plan
- Mylan to buy Swedish drugmaker Meda in $9.9 billion deal
- Boeing to cut commercial airplane jobs to reduce costs
- MetLife challenges U.S. 'too big to fail' designation in court
- U.S. government posts $55 billion budget surplus in January