WASHINGTON - U.S. President Barack Obama on Wednesday issued an executive order creating new sanctions authority to punish individuals and entities engaged in cyber attacks.
Recent Technology News
MUMBAI - Microwave ovens that cook tandoori bread, smartphones that understand Tamil and washing machines designed to deal with humid, dusty cities: all part of Samsung Electronics' push to conquer India and offset a global slump.
SAN FRANCISCO - Ellen Pao faces an uphill battle should she choose to appeal her defeat last week in a gender discrimination lawsuit against former employer Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers, the Silicon Valley venture capital firm.
SEOUL - South Korean rivals Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and LG Electronics Inc said on Tuesday they have agreed to call off all their legal disputes including a bitter months-long conflict over a set of damaged washing machines.
FRANKFURT - Klaus Tschira, one of the co-founders of European software giant SAP, has died unexpectedly at the age of 74, his foundation said on Tuesday.
LONDON - Hewlett-Packard Co has lodged a claim in London against Michael Lynch and a former colleague for damages of about $5.1 billion over their management of Autonomy, the company it bought in 2011.
- U.S. private sector adds 189,000 jobs in March -ADP
- Fed's Lockhart sticks with June to September liftoff, despite growth downgrade
- Stock futures point to lower open after ADP report
- Israel applies to join China-backed AIIB investment bank
- Sears to raise $2.5 billion by selling stores to REIT
- Simon Property withdraws offer to buy Macerich
- Grandson of Getty oil founder discovered dead in Los Angeles home |
- Bill Gross of Janus says funds he manages resemble Bridgewater strategy
- Bentley designer raps Ford's Lincoln Continental - Automotive News
- Being a big global bank is not worth the hassle -investor poll