WASHINGTON The telecom-media giant that would be formed if federal regulators approve AT&T Inc's $85.4 billion purchase of Time Warner Inc raises antitrust issues, Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine and several U.S. lawmakers said on Sunday.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO/BERLIN Airbnb, the online lodging service that investors now believe is worth $30 billion, faces a reckoning.
BANGKOK Thailand’s government met with representatives from Internet giant Google, amid growing calls from Thai hardline royalists to bring those who insult the monarchy to justice, as many Thais look with uncertainty to a future without their revered king.
NEW YORK Advertising technology company Mirriad says it is working with Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and China's video site Youku to market Samsung products to Chinese viewers who are gravitating toward streaming video content.
BRUSSELS EU antitrust regulators want to know whether LinkedIn's data is unique, two people familiar with the matter said on Friday, which could be key to their decision on Microsoft's $26 billion bid for the social network.
SAN FRANCISCO/BOSTON The apparent lack of interest in Twitter Inc by potential suitors may force the social media company to consider a route anathema to aspiring tech startups: a major restructuring and cutting some its nearly 4,000 employees. | Video
- Rockwell Collins buys B/E Aerospace for $62 per share
- Second wind for stocks as earnings turn positive |
- GM to add SUV production line at China JV in 2017: Xinhua
- Saudi Arabia looks to Russia to boost non-OPEC cooperation
- Italy's front line in fight to save banks: a storage room
- Exclusive: Goldman Sachs' Latam investment bank chief to leave - source