BEIJING - China's top economic planning agency has "substantial evidence" against chipmaker Qualcomm Inc in an antitrust probe, state media on Thursday quoted a senior official at the price regulator as saying.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT/ZURICH - Private equity fund CVC is preparing to divest Sunrise, Switzerland's second-biggest mobile operator, after failing to merge it with a peer in 2010, four people familiar with the matter said.
AMSTERDAM - Every year Singaporeans and Malaysians choke on smoke when farmers and plantation firms in neighboring Indonesia clear the land with fires during the dry season.
SEOUL - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd on Thursday lost its bid to ban sales of Apple Inc's older iPhone and iPad in South Korea after a court dismissed a lawsuit claiming the U.S. firm had infringed on three of Samsung's mobile patents.
- Standard & Poor's on Wednesday said Facebook Inc will join its S&P 500 stock index after the close of trading on December 20, cementing the social media network's rise into one of the biggest, most powerful U.S. companies.
SAN FRANCISCO - The company that manages a fleet of airplanes owned and leased by Google Inc executives Larry Page, Sergey Brin and Eric Schmidt improperly bought fuel from the government at below-market rates, for a savings of up to $5.3 million according to a report released by the NASA Inspector General on Wednesday.
- Solid U.S. retail sales boost economic outlook
- Wall St. drops for third day on Fed concerns; focus on IPOs
- Exclusive: Penney shrinks top name brands as own labels take center stage
- Import prices fall for second straight month
- American Airlines orders 60 Embraer jets worth $2.5 billion
- Liberty Global in talks to buy cable firm Ziggo
- Pimco sees U.S. growth at 2.25 to 2.75 percent in 2014
- Fortum to sell Finnish power distribution grid for $3.5 billion
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings shares open at $21.30 in IPO