- Computer-maker Dell Inc struck a deal on Monday to buy data storage company EMC Corp for $67 billion, setting a record in the technology industry, as it tries to transform itself into a giant in the fast-growing market for managing and storing corporate data. | Video
Recent Technology News
- Symphony Communication Services, a messaging startup backed by Wall Street banks, said it had raised more than $100 million in a new round of funding from investors including Google, UBS Group AG and European venture capital firm Lakestar.
- PepsiCo Inc said on Monday it is working with a licensing partner to market a line of mobile phones and accessories in China in the next few months.
WASHINGTON - Lockheed Martin Corp delivered only three of 44 interceptors for the THAAD missile defense system in fiscal year 2015 due to a seven-month halt in production caused by computer issues, the U.S. Missile Defense Agency said.
MARKET RASEN, England - Like any good hermit Rachel Denton rises early in the morning to tend to her vegetable garden, feed her chickens, and pray.
- Southwest Airlines Co is working to deliver late bags and shuttle displaced passengers after a software failure led to some 500 delays on Sunday, a spokesman said in a statement. | Video
- Asian shares slip from two-month high after oil plunges
- China to put growth before reform ambitions amid slowdown fear
- Oil up on bargain-hunting, but gains capped by stockpile forecast
- Citi dials down risky block trading amid market turmoil
- Brewers SABMiller and AB InBev agree 44 pound a share takeover
- China economic picture remains cloudy as Sept export fall eases, imports slump
- Exclusive: Pepsi, Coca-Cola competing for investment in Chobani
- Former Anglo Irish Bank CEO to face extradition hearing in Boston
- Exclusive: U.S. airlines hit Justice Department hurdle in Gulf trade dispute
- Exclusive: U.S. probes allegations AB InBev seeking to curb craft beer distribution