- Apple Inc said its iTunes store is now carrying Sony Corp's "The Interview", the film that angered North Korea and triggered a cyberattack against the studio.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - A previously undisclosed hacking campaign against military targets in Israel and Europe is probably backed by a country that misused security-testing software to cover its tracks and enhance its capability, researchers said.
- Microsoft Corp's Xbox Live was back up on Friday while Sony Corp's PlayStation Network remained offline for a second day after a hacker group claimed responsibility for attacking the two Internet gaming services. | Video
DUBAI - Iran is to expand what it calls "smart filtering" of the Internet, a policy of censoring undesirable content on websites without banning them completely, as it used to, the government said on Friday.
- Amazon.com Inc said on Friday it drew more than 10 million new members to its Prime shipping and digital content service over the holidays and intends to offer one-hour shipping to more cities in 2015.
BEIJING - The Chinese government said on Friday that it will soon settle its antitrust investigation of U.S. mobile chipmaker Qualcomm Inc.
- ECB's Weidmann says German 2015 growth may be better than expected
- China's trade growth seen falling short of target in 2014
- China's November industrial profits suffer sharpest fall in 27 months
- Volkswagen's Audi to step up investments in 2015-19 on models, plants
- Germany plans electric car motorway charging stations: document
- Big questions for markets for 2015
- Oil declines amid stronger dollar, crude oversupply in U.S.
- India working to fix e-commerce payments post-Uber case: central bank governor
- U.S. retailers miss fewer Christmas deadlines: early surveys
- Shares rise in thin post-holiday trade; oil, natural gas slip