Recent Technology News
HANOVER, Germany German industrial group Thyssenkrupp plans to open its own 3D printing center this year to manufacture products for its customers, a company executive said on Tuesday.
HANOVER, Germany Russia's Kaspersky Lab has temporarily backed off filing a competition complaint that Microsoft is abusing its market dominance to crowd out anti-virus software makers such as itself, founder and Chief Executive Eugene Kaspersky said.
BRUSSELS European Union lawmakers voted on Tuesday to ban online retailers from treating consumers differently depending on where they live and expanded their proposed law to include music streaming services such as Spotify and Apple's iTunes.
LONDON The founder of online encyclopaedia Wikipedia has announced plans for a crowd-funded news website offering stories by journalists and volunteers working together, an initiative he hopes will counter the spread of fake news.
NEW YORK The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission plans to review its decision last month to block the listing of the first U.S. exchange-traded fund tracking the digital currency bitcoin, a regulatory filing showed on Tuesday.
- Nasdaq tops 6,000 as earnings boost Wall St; U.S. tax code eyed
- McDonald's profit beats as turnaround gains steam, shares at record high |
- Wells Fargo board gets black eye in shareholder vote
- 3M raises 2017 profit forecast; first-quarter results top estimates
- AT&T unexpectedly loses postpaid subscribers in first quarter
- UGG brand owner Deckers explores sale
- Citi meeting protest prompts apology on pipeline finance steps
- U.S. Supreme Court may limit where companies can be sued
- Not an inside job: How two analysts became SEC whistleblowers
- Consumer confidence slips; new home sales hit eight-month high