SAN FRANCISCO - AT&T Inc and the Chernin Group are close to buying a majority slice of Fullscreen, in a deal that will value the popular YouTube video network at $200 million to $300 million, tech blog Re/code cited sources familiar with the target company as saying.
Recent Technology News
(This July 22 story is refiled to include omitted title for Chris Valasek, paragraph 3)
NIAMEY - Niger has awarded Celtel, a mobile phone operator owned and operated by Bharti Airtel, a license to operate a 3G network and renewed its 2G license in the West African nation, the government said on Wednesday.
- NY Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank's U.S. arms: sources
- GM recalls 717,950 vehicles in U.S., not for ignition switches
- Apple's results lift S&P 500 to record close
- PepsiCo raises profit forecast as N. America snack sales rise
- Tanker charge tarnishes Boeing's second-quarter profit |
- IMF cuts U.S. 2014 growth forecast to 1.7 percent
- Ex-Jefferies trader gets two years in prison in fraud case
- Yum China cuts ties to owner of plant in meat scandal after arrests
- No new 'Bond King' for Pimco when Gross reign ends
- SEC adopts long-awaited reforms for money market funds