- Alibaba Group Holding priced its initial public offering at $68 a share, the top end of the expected range, raising $21.8 billion on Thursday, in the latest sign of strong investor appetite for the Chinese e-commerce juggernaut. | Video
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Qualcomm Inc executives showed off robots made with smartphone technology at an annual developer conference on Thursday, but they steered clear of talking about China, a key growth market where the chipmaker is entangled in an antitrust investigation.
SAN FRANCISCO - Cerner Corp and Athenahealth Inc, two leading U.S. electronic health record providers, said on Thursday they are working with Apple Inc to develop applications that leverage Apple's mobile health service HealthKit.
- Sterling soars on Scottish vote, Asian shares tread water
- SEC probing Goldman Sachs internship for brother of Libyan ex-official: WSJ
- Japan government cuts economic view, warns of stalling consumption
- Three quarters of Japanese firms prefer a stronger yen: Reuters poll
- Wall Street sees holes in Fed's new policy-tightening plan