SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc posted a much larger-than-expected loss in the second quarter as it continues its rapid pace of investment in new businesses such as digital content and consumer electronics. | Video
Recent Technology News
WILMINGTON Del. - Nortel Networks Inc, the U.S. unit of defunct Canadian telecom company Nortel Networks Corp, has agreed to pay up to about $1 billion in interest that has accrued on the $3.9 billion it owes to its U.S. bondholders, a court filing showed.
TAIPEI - Taiwan's Acer Inc saw quarter-on-quarter shipments growth that exceeded the PC industry average in the April-June period, the company's chief executive said.
- Insight: GM recalls far from calamity for some dealers who find new customers, business
- Euro hit, shares subdued after downbeat Ifo |
- Exclusive: China meat supplier faced claims last year over unethical work practices
- BSkyB to pay $8 billion to create Sky Europe
- Murdoch's 21st Century Fox pledges to extend buybacks
- EU regulators to decide on Oracle, Micros deal by Aug. 29
- Shares in Britain's RBS soar after surprise profit
- Sluggish Latin American results show risks for U.S. companies
- McDonald's Japan stops sourcing all chicken from China