Recent Technology News
A humanoid robot which can mimic human expressions greeted visitors on Saturday (April 18) at a Hong Kong electronics fair. | Video
TOKYO - Dressed in a kimono and smiling, Aiko Chihira greets shoppers at the entrance of Tokyo's Mitsukoshi department store. But Chihira is no regular employee -- she is a humanoid robot. | Video
MUMBAI - India's central bank is working on improving the integration between e-commerce firms and the country's banking systems, a deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said on Monday.
- U.S. arms maker Raytheon Co is buying network security provider Websense Inc from private equity firm Vista Equity Partners LLC in a $1.9 billion deal, the latest in the fast-growing cybersecurity market.
BRUSSELS - Internet platforms such as Google, Microsoft and Yahoo! will be the subject of a widespread inquiry by European regulators to determine whether they are transparent enough in how they display search results.
- Boutique banks to suffer most if Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal vetoed
- Stocks firm after China stimulus, euro hit by Greek anxiety
- Morgan Stanley posts highest profit since financial crisis
- GE in talks to sell lending, leasing portfolio to Wells Fargo: source
- China overhauling IPO process, mulls foreign firms listing: report
- China needs more reform to avert 'boom bust' market scenarios-BlackRock
- Fed's Dudley hopeful on rate hike this year
- U.S. and Japan narrow gaps substantially in trade talks: USTR Froman
- Oil prices dip as U.S. stockpiles seen rising