NEW YORK A hacker who once advertised having access to user account information for websites like Facebook and Twitter has been linked through a Russian email address to the theft of a record 1.2 billion Internet credentials, the FBI said in court documents.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO When users ask Siri, Apple’s digital assistant, what she likes to drink, she is quick with an answer.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos said on Tuesday his space transportation company, Blue Origin, plans about two more years of test flights before it will offer rides to passengers.
Major U.S. computer company Dell Inc [DI.UL] said on Monday a security hole exists in some of its recently shipped laptops that could make it easy for hackers to access users’ private data.
SEOUL Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will provide memory chip products to Volkswagen's Audi after entering into a strategic partnership with the luxury German automaker, the South Korean electronics giant said in a blog post dated Monday.
BOSTON U.S. retailers are hunting for evidence of new breaches leading into the holiday shopping season after a cyber intelligence firm privately warned them about payment-card-stealing malware that it said evades almost all security software.
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension |
- Exclusive: Shire prepares to make new bid for Baxalta - source
- U.S. GDP growth raised for third quarter
- Fedex, TNT win U.S. approval to merge
- Nine Fed banks called for discount rate hike: minutes
- German prosecutors launch tax evasion probe at Volkswagen
- Roy Harvey to head Alcoa's commodities business post split
- U.S. consumers and stores face off over depth of holiday discounts
- General Mills to use only cage-free eggs in U.S. by 2025