SAN FRANCISCO - Hewlett-Packard Co posted a surprise increase in quarterly revenue after sales from its personal computer division climbed 12 percent, but a flat to declining performance from its other units underscored the company's uphill battle to revive growth.
Recent Technology News
LOS ANGELES - Online video personalities are joining together to advocate for equal treatment of Internet traffic, aiming to stop the U.S. government from allowing what they worry will be fast and slow lanes for delivering content.
NEW YORK - Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc said on Wednesday it had reached a settlement allowing it to use a key piece of software in its trade finance business that a U.S. judge had prevented the bank from using due to copyright infringement.
- Dollar, yields spike on Fed minutes; China data awaited
- Fed debates merits of earlier rate hike given U.S. jobs gains
- BofA in $16.5 billion deal with U.S. over mortgage bonds: source
- Argentina bonds, peso reel on country's debt swap plan
- About 25 percent of Detroit's water and sewer bonds tendered so far
- Ex-Aeropostale exec gets eight years prison over kickbacks
- Icahn reveals stake in Hertz, plans to push management
- Exclusive: Ford plans new hybrid series to compete with Toyota Prius - sources
- JPMorgan, BofA to raise junior banker pay by 20 percent: sources