SEOUL - South Korean rivals Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and LG Electronics Inc said on Tuesday they have agreed to call off all their legal disputes including a bitter months-long conflict over a set of damaged washing machines.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - A security company has discovered a computer spying campaign that it said "likely" originated with a government agency or political group in Lebanon, underscoring how far the capability for sophisticated computer espionage is spreading beyond the world’s top powers.
BEIJING - China will punish Internet companies including Tencent Holdings Ltd, Youku Tudou Inc and Baidu Inc's iQiyi for hosting videos suspected of containing violence and pornography, which it said causes juvenile delinquency.
SYDNEY - Australian accounting software maker MYOB Ltd said it plans to raise up to A$833.8 million ($635.69 million) in an initial public offering which is expected to be one of the country's biggest listings this year.
HONG KONG - China's Huawei Technologies Ltd reported a 33 percent rise in its 2014 net profit, as the global adoption of fourth-generation (4G) mobile technology boosted sales for the world's No.2 telecommunications equipment maker.
SEOUL - Hyundai Motor Co on Tuesday said it aims to commercialize autonomous driving capabilities in some of its cars in 2020, as the South Korean automaker plays catch-up in the increasingly competitive technology.
- U.S. consumer confidence soars; house prices rising
- Strong case for June rates liftoff, says Fed's Lacker
- Wall Street dips after rally; indexes set for quarterly gain
- Reuters Poll: Market uncertainty tempers forecasts for equities' gains this year
- Oil drops to $55 as Iran nuclear talks intensify
- Exclusive: Cablevision to make $1 offer for New York Daily News
- Comcast to form investment company with CFO at helm
- Greece, lenders, fail to unlock aid so far - officials
- Japan says not bound by deadline to join AIIB, and not yet decided