Samsung Electronics Co Ltd unveiled its Galaxy S8 flagship smartphone as it battles to regain the market leadership it lost to Apple Inc after the embarrassing withdrawal of the fire-prone Note 7s.
- Vote to repeal U.S. broadband privacy rules sparks interest in VPNs
- A scramble at Cisco exposes uncomfortable truths about U.S. cyber defense |
- Turkish court halts activities of Booking.com over breach of competition law: association
- Top EU court to weigh in on luxury brands' attempts to ban online sales
Recent Technology News
BERLIN Labor leaders at Volkswagen's luxury Audi brand have asked top management to assign production of an all-electric model to the carmaker's main plant in Germany, concerned they might lose out as electric cars gain in importance.
MANILA The heist of $81 million from the Bangladesh central bank's account at the New York Federal Reserve last year was "state-sponsored," an FBI officer in the Philippines, who has been involved in the investigations, said on Wednesday.
Switzerland-based ShapeShift, a digital currency exchange, said on Wednesday it has raised $10.4 million in capital from both U.S. and international venture capital investors to fund future expansion.
WASHINGTON The U.S. House voted on Tuesday 215-205 to repeal regulations requiring internet service providers to do more to protect customers' privacy than websites like Alphabet Inc's Google or Facebook Inc. | Video
SEOUL A consortium led by South Korea's SK Hynix Inc has offered to pay more than $9 billion for a majority stake in Toshiba Corp's memory chip business, the Maeil Business Newspaper reported on Wednesday citing unnamed sources.
- Banks to London staff: no panic as Britain launches EU divorce process
- S&P, Dow weighed down by financial stocks; Nasdaq up
- U.S. pending home sales surge to ten-month high ahead of spring
- Huge nuclear cost overruns push Toshiba's Westinghouse into bankruptcy |
- OPEC compliance with oil curbs rises in March as UAE joins cut: survey
- Ford says it will spend $295 million on two new recalls
- Other Akzo shareholders also want talks with PPG: Elliott Advisors
- U.S. stocks' rally may be near peak, but some gains ahead: Reuters poll
- Santander to pay $25.9 million to resolve subprime auto loan probes