MOSCOW Russian cyber criminals used malware planted on Android mobile devices to steal from domestic bank customers and were planning to target European lenders before their arrest, investigators and sources with knowledge of the case told Reuters. | Video
Recent Technology News
Rockstar Games, the videogame studio owned by Take-Two Interactive Software Inc, said on Monday the launch of its highly-awaited Western action-adventure videogame, "Red Dead Redemption 2", would be pushed to spring next year.
ZUG, Switzerland OPEC nations that deliver some of the lowest cost production will be relatively insulated from an early peak in oil demand caused by any faster-than-expected roll-out of electric vehicles, Glencore's chairman said on Monday.
MUMBAI Indian digital payments firm Paytm launched a niche payments bank on Tuesday, aiming to acquire 500 million customers in the next three years, the company said in a statement.
NEW YORK Toyota Research Institute, a wholly owned unit of Toyota Motor North America, said on Monday it has teamed up with MIT Media lab and five other companies to explore blockchain technology for the development of driverless cars.
ROME Italy sought to boost revenue from multinational internet companies on Monday by offering them the chance to agree on their future tax bills rather than risk disputes.
- Sterling retreats after Manchester blast, euro steady, stocks advance
- Trump budget plan slashes food stamps, healthcare for poor
- Ford names Hackett as CEO to tackle car rivals, Silicon Valley |
- In Bombardier fight, Boeing sees ghost of Airbus ascent
- Exclusive: North American carmakers want rules of origin in NAFTA left untouched - Mexico lobby
- Oil prices fall as White House proposes U.S. oil reserve sales
- Volkswagen CEO says enforcing culture change poses challenges
- Boeing wins $1.09 billion U.S. defense contract: Pentagon
- Pound sags vs yen after Manchester blast, euro at six-month highs