SAN FRANCISCO - Facebook Inc Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg blasted the U.S. government's electronic surveillance practices on Thursday, saying he'd personally called President Barack Obama to voice his displeasure.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO/SEATTLE - It may be one of Microsoft Corp's biggest squandered opportunities.
BOSTON/WASHINGTON - Target Corp's security software detected potentially malicious activity during last year's massive data breach but its staff decided not to take immediate action, the No. 3. U.S. retailer said on Thursday.
- Online retailer NoMoreRack.com is going through its second forensic audit in seven months to investigate a potential breach of customer card data, computer and cyber security blog KrebsOnSecurity reported on Wednesday.
BOCA RATON, Florida - Cyber security is emerging as one of the biggest threats for exchange operators as hackers become more sophisticated in their efforts to disrupt the global financial system, a group of exchange leaders told an industry conference.
BOSTON - Lookout, the mobile security software maker, named telecommunications industry veteran Jim Dolce as chief executive officer on Thursday, succeeding company co-founder John Hering.
- Wall Street tumbles as Ukraine tensions rise, China slows
- Bank of America back in court over $2.1 billion fraud penalties
- U.S. retail sales rebound from winter chill, jobless claims fall
- Shell cuts spending in U.S. to lower shale exposure
- Courts will decide on Fannie, Freddie shareholders: U.S. lawmaker
- Fed nominee Fischer defends Citi stint, toes line on policy
- Barclays to review the shape and size of its investment bank: Sources
- U.S. lifts ban blocking BP from new government contracts
- Herbalife postpones shareholders meeting to April 29