Recent Technology News
British mobile payments company Paysafe Group Plc said on Monday it was confident that the data stolen through cyber-attacks in 2009 and 2010 could not be used to access existing Neteller or Skrill customer accounts.
HONG KONG The theft of toy maker VTech Holdings Ltd's database highlights a growing problem with basic cyber security measures at small, non-financial companies that handle electronic customer data, industry watchers said on Monday.
SEOUL South Korea's financial regulator has given preliminary approval to two consortia backed by Kakao Corp and an affiliate of China's Alibaba Group Holding Ltd to set up the country's first online-only banks.
NEW YORK Amazon has unveiled what its unmanned drones for package delivery would look like with a video launched on Sunday on the prototype of technology it announced two years ago.
SAN FRANCISCO Software company Atlassian Corp wants to raise up to $370 million in what is expected to be one of the highest-valued U.S. tech company share offerings this year.
- Wall St. dips slightly with retailers, healthcare; energy up
- The Great Divide: How markets are shaping up ahead of Fed, ECB
- Foreign carmakers to keep price edge as Ford faces higher labor costs
- FTC preparing to block Staples-Office Depot deal: NY Post
- Apparel demand up, electronics flat over U.S. Black Friday weekend: MasterCard
- Fed approves curb to future 'too big to fail' lending
- Morgan Stanley to cut up to 25 percent of fixed-income jobs
- Jailed Libor trader Tom Hayes appeals 14-year sentence, conviction
- Tribune Publishing says not in talks to sell itself after Murdoch tweet