SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp reported higher-than-expected quarterly revenue, helped by stronger sales of its phones, Surface tablets and cloud-computing products for companies, while keeping its profit margins largely intact.
Recent Technology News
- Online home-rental marketplace Airbnb Inc valuation is set to be valued at $13 billion, up from its $10 billion valuation in March this year, as it discusses an employee stock sale, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal.
- E-commerce services provider Digital River Inc said on Thursday it entered into an agreement to be acquired by an investor group led by Siris Capital Group LLC for about $840 million.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case
- Specter of no-inflation world looms over Fed's return to normal
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- Exclusive: Port squeeze threatens U.S. retailers' holiday stocking plans
- Fed lays out scenarios for 2015 bank stress tests
- 73 Swiss banks ask U.S. to revise proposed tax amnesty deals
- Exclusive: Lockheed, Pentagon reach $4 billion deal for more F-35 jets