FRANKFURT - German business software maker SAP on Monday cut its outlook for full-year operating profit amid an accelerating shift by customers to buy its software over the Internet rather than as packaged software, delaying recognition of those sales.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - In the words of Buzz Lightyear, and U.S. Federal Communications Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel on Friday, U.S. regulators will look "to infinity and beyond" to harness new technology that can help build a new generation of mobile wireless connections.
SEOUL - South Korea is trying to ease worries about online privacy after a domestic chat app lost customers to a foreign rival because of fears prosecutors in one the world's most wired countries might get access to online conversations.
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound
- Market action reinforces need for policy patience: Fed's Rosengren
- Credibility meets compromise in Europe's bank stress test
- Pilots extend Lufthansa strikes to long-haul flights
- StanChart readies to close thousands of UAE accounts as U.S. deadline looms
- Japan firms want government action if yen weakens: Reuters poll
- Adidas shares jump on report of bid for Reebok unit