SAN FRANCISCO Twitter Inc disappointed investors yet again on Tuesday with second-quarter earnings that missed estimates and a lower-than-expected outlook, reviving chatter about a possible sale of the company and the future of Chief Executive Officer Jack Dorsey.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO Flush with the stunning popularity of the Pokemon GO mobile game, Nintendo aims to make more from marketing popular characters such as Super Mario, taking a leaf from the Walt Disney playbook where Mickey Mouse and friends bring in billions of merchandising dollars each year.
Video may have killed the radio star, but it could offer a lifeline to Twitter Inc . Just don't expect a turnaround in the company's flagging fortunes anytime soon, analysts said.
GoPro Inc's quarterly revenue plunged 47.4 percent, but beat analysts' estimates, which have been sharply lowered on shrinking demand for the company's body-mounted point-of-view cameras.
SAN FRANCISCO As iPhone sales declined for the second straight quarter, Apple CEO Tim Cook peeled back the curtain ever so slightly on its work in artificial intelligence and augmented reality, aiming to reassure investors that the company is ready to ride the next wave of technology. | Video
WARSAW Chinese e-commerce group Alibaba , U.S. online retailer eBay Inc , and private equity firm CVC Capital Partners are among the bidders for Eastern Europe's No.1 auction website Allegro from South Africa's Naspers , sources said.
- Asia stocks edge higher, dollar down after Fed meeting
- Fed leaves rates unchanged, says risks to outlook reduced |
- Venezuela roils corporate profits around the globe
- In clash of billionaires, Bloomberg calls Trump White House race 'a con' |
- U.S. consumer agency seeks to overhaul debt collection industry
- SABMiller pauses AB InBev integration amid new offer
- Teva, Allergan win U.S. antitrust approval for generics deal
- Oil producer Halcon Resources files for bankruptcy protection