MOSCOW/KIEV/WASHINGTON A major global cyber attack disrupted computers at Russia's biggest oil company, Ukrainian banks and multinational firms with a virus similar to the ransomware that infected more than 300,000 computers last month . | Video
Recent Technology News
TOKYO Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Wednesday it is filing a lawsuit against joint venture partner Western Digital Corp.
NEW YORK JPMorgan Chase & Co is shifting control of heating, air-conditioning and lighting in 4,500 of its branches to an operations center hosted in the internet cloud.
BRUSSELS/FRANKFURT Beyond a headline-grabbing 2.4 billion euro ($2.7 billion) fine EU antitrust regulators have leveled against Google, the internet giant is likely to be shackled for years by Tuesday's precedent-setting decision defining the company as a monopoly.
SAN FRANCISCO Facebook Inc said on Tuesday that 2 billion people are regularly using its flagship service, marching past another milestone in its growth from a college curiosity in the United States to the world's largest social media network.
The Federal Trade Commission's antitrust lawsuit against Qualcomm Inc can proceed, a federal judge ruled late on Monday, meaning the iPhone chip supplier must now wage a fight with U.S. regulators even as it contests a separate $1 billion lawsuit filed by Apple Inc .
- Asia stocks pressured as Wall St. hit by healthcare vote delay
- 'What's the rush' on interest rate hikes, asks Fed's Kashkari
- Madoff settlements reach $12 billion with new accords
- 'Pharma bro' Martin Shkreli's notoriety slows New York jury selection
- Oil pipeline firms' discounts rile clients, roil markets
- Japan Tobacco tries to catch up with rival in smokeless tobacco
- Nestle plans $20.8 billion share buyback amid Third Point pressure