Recent Technology News
AMSTERDAM - After its rapid ride to dominance in online travel in Europe over the past decade, Booking.com is seeking to expand in China and the U.S., its CEO said in an interview.
- The National Retail Federation (NRF) said on Friday the Federal Bureau of Investigation's warning on the new chip-based credit cards being vulnerable to fraud backed its stand on the need for a personal identification number instead of a signature.
WASHINGTON - The Chinese government took unprecedented action by complying with a U.S. request and arresting hackers suspected of stealing secrets from U.S. companies to pass to Chinese state-run companies, the Washington Post reported on Friday.
- Dell Inc is in talks with banks to fund a takeover of data storage company EMC Corp, sources familiar with the matter said, as the world's No.3 PC maker looks to beef up its cloud-based offerings for corporate customers. | Video
HALF MOON BAY, Calif - Starbucks Corp coffee shops will begin accepting Apple Inc's mobile payment system in a pilot program starting this year, Apple Vice President Jennifer Bailey said on Thursday.
- S&P down slightly, led by energy and financials; Dow, Nasdaq up |
- Banks take spotlight as earnings season heats up |
- UAW leaders send Fiat Chrysler pact to workers for vote
- California gives Volkswagen November 20 deadline for technical fix in diesel scandal
- SABMiller declares new savings goal in defense against AB InBev
- Dow Jones discloses data breach
- U.S. import prices point to smaller drag on inflation
- United ready for rival's overseas flights from Houston: executive
- Oil little changed after choppy trade, WTI ends at 11-week high
- Wal-Mart changes CFO, gets new chief merchant in latest shuffle