- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, the world's third-biggest smartphone manufacturer, plans to spend $300 million on global marketing in 2014, a senior executive said on Wednesday.
Recent Technology News
- Netflix Inc's planned price hikes will allow the video streaming company to increase spending on original content that will help attract more customers globally, analysts said, as many of them raised their price targets on the stock. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO - In 2011, Lytro Inc dazzled the consumer gadget world when it introduced a pocket flashlight-sized gizmo that could take "living" pictures - images that could be refocused after the shutter clicked.
NEW YORK - AT&T Inc said Tuesday it would partner with The Chernin Group media holding company to invest $500 million in a joint venture for web-based video services, making it the latest company aiming to tap the growing consumer demand for online video.
- David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Inc closed the firm's money-losing short position in Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc, the $10 billion hedge fund said in a letter to clients on Tuesday, and the firm has started shorting a group of momentum stocks that he did not identify.
SAO PAULO/BRASILIA - A global conference in Brazil on the future of the Internet in the wake of U.S. spying revelations might be much less anti-American than first thought after Washington said it was willing to loosen its control over the Web.
- Futures flat after six straight days of gains
- Boeing's quarterly revenue rises 8 percent
- Chinese factories stalling as euro zone business picks up
- U.S. mortgage applications fell last week: MBA
- Valeant CEO 'disappointed' in Allergan poison pill: CNBC
- Procter & Gamble quarterly profit rises on home care sales
- China to allow private investment in 80 projects
- Goldman loses four Asia prime brokerage execs to rivals- sources
- Dow Chemical profit tops estimates on strong margins
- Euro zone private sector on strong footing but still slashing prices: PMIs