SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc has often displayed uncanny timing, with its well-orchestrated end-of-year iPhone releases. But the leak of racy celebrity photos in the past few days put the company in the unusual position of having to mend its image just days before a highly anticipated Sept. 9 product launch.
Recent Technology News
- United Technologies Corp unit Pratt & Whitney has sued a titanium supplier for fraud, after questions over the material led Pratt to briefly suspend delivery of its engine for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
- Travel management and expense software maker Concur Technologies Inc is exploring sale of the company and has approached Oracle Corp and Germany's SAP SE, Bloomberg reported citing people with knowledge of the matter.
- Asian shares inch down, dollar on top of the heap
- Home Depot says probing 'unusual activity' after data breach report
- BP asks court to remove claims administrator in Gulf spill case
- U.S. SEC charges Houston adviser with not disclosing fund payments
- Abercrombie resolves CEO pay lawsuit, to tighten governance
- Shell CEO says U.S. should export oil to stabilize markets
- Credit Suisse says investigating allegations of employee misconduct
- Aston Martin may lose U.S. dealers without safety exemption
- Boeing shares slip after first 'underperform' rating since 2009