- A rise in margins has raised hopes that Apple Inc may be able to hold the line on pricing ahead of the launch of new iPhones later this year.
Recent Technology News
LONDON - British broadband provider TalkTalk added 185,000 subscribers to its TV service in its first quarter, taking its base to more than 1.1 million and helping revenue rise 3.1 percent to 434 million pounds ($741 million).
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp said it aims to get its loss-making Nokia phone unit to break even within two years, helping its stock rise in after-hours trade.
- PepsiCo raises profit forecast as North America snack sales rise
- Higher commercial jet deliveries boost Boeing's profit
- IMF snips U.S. 2014 growth forecast to 1.7 percent
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Wall St. ticks up on earnings; technicals, conflicts eyed
- Argentina, bondholder talks with mediator rescheduled for Thursday
- Goldman Sachs says BES investment was on behalf of clients
- SEC poised to adopt reforms for money market funds
- Whirlpool cuts outlook as sales outside North America fall