Shares of HP Inc, which houses former Hewlett-Packard Co's legacy hardware business, plunged 16.3 percent on Wednesday after the company's lackluster results fueled concerns about its ability to weather a slowdown in the printer and PC markets.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO Sony Corp on Wednesday said sales of its PlayStation 4 video game console exceeded 30.2 million units as of Nov. 22, as global price cuts ahead of the year-end holiday season bolstered demand.
Billionaire investor Leonard Blavatnik disclosed a 11.4 percent passive stake in mobile payments company Square Inc, which went public earlier this month.
LONDON An 18-year-old youth from Wales who was detained on Tuesday in the fifth arrest connected to a cyber attack on telecoms company TalkTalk was bailed on Wednesday pending further investigations, police said in a statement.
TOKYO Toshiba Corp will brief analysts on Friday on impairment changes at its U.S. nuclear power unit Westinghouse.
Hotel chain operator Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it identified unauthorized malware in some payment systems that targeted payment card information.
- Asian shares edge up, euro under pressure as ECB looms
- Big banks accused of interest rate-swap fixing in U.S. class action suit
- Pimco, others sue Citigroup over billions in mortgage debt losses
- GSK in China: escaping the shadow of a scandal
- U.S. data points to moderate fourth-quarter growth
- GM, law firm can keep ignition switch documents secret: U.S. judge
- Oil eases on firm dollar, glut after gains on U.S. supply data
- FanDuel, DraftKings fight threatened shutdown in New York |
- Fed gives largest U.S. banks extra year for debt rule calculation