- Apple Inc has allowed some companies to test their apps on its yet-to-be-launched Apple Watch and adjust the tools to the watch's design, Bloomberg reported.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - Loss-making Sharp Corp has asked a domestic corporate turnaround fund to invest up to $250 million in capital - aid which would come on top of plans to tap its two main lenders for a second major bailout, the Nikkei business daily reported. | Video
WASHINGTON - The U.S. trade office on Thursday called for a crackdown on website name registrars who fail to take action against sellers of illegal goods such as counterfeit medicines and warned that turning a blind eye puts public safety at risk.
BARCELONA - Apple's rivals want to benefit from its magic, hoping that its long awaited new smartwatch will finally conjure demand for wearable technology that has so far generated more buzz about its potential than actual sales.
NEW YORK - The U.S. Marshals Service on Thursday held its third auction of bitcoins seized from Ross Ulbricht, convicted of operating black-market website Silk Road, with a sale of 50,000 units attracting higher demand than the previous auction.
- Globally, an estimated 2.5 billion people don't have a bank account, but many own a cellphone, fuelling a race to turn these phones into bank books for the 'unbanked' to store cash, manage their accounts, make purchases and send and receive money - part of so-called 'financial inclusion'.
- Dollar revved up for jobs data, Nikkei hits a high
- Sturdy U.S. jobs report seen, could keep June rate hike on table
- Brent climbs above $61 on Mideast supply concerns |
- Fed should not be too patient on rate hikes, Williams says
- Uber halts low-cost ride service in Seoul, seeks to avoid ban
- NHTSA could tap unexercised authority to speed Takata recalls
- AbbVie boosts cancer drug pipeline with $21 billion Pharmacyclics deal |
- Exclusive: Commerzbank nears $1.4 billion-plus settlement with U.S. - sources
- BofA's $8.5 billion mortgage bond settlement wins approval