- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co learned about hackers who stole the bank's contact information for 76 million households and 7 million small businesses through a corporate event that it sponsors, the New York Times and Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - Sony Corp posted a smaller than expected second-quarter operating loss on Friday, hailed by its finance chief as proof that the Japanese group's restructuring program is paying off.
SEOUL - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd unveiled two mid-tier handsets with a premium design as it prepared to deliver a riposte to its low-priced Chinese rivals and reclaim its title as the top brand in the world's biggest smartphone market.
- Unknown election outcome is stocks' big fear |
- China's October factory growth unexpectedly hits five-month low: official PMI
- U.S. consumer spending falters; wage gains highest since 2008
- U.S. consumer sentiment at highest since July 2007
- Exxon, Chevron results boosted by refining as oil prices slip
- Top U.S. oil companies see more pressure to clamp down on spending
- Dollar General extends tender offer for Family Dollar shares again
- Herbalife to pay $15 million to settle class action lawsuit
- Exclusive: U.S. probing Standard Chartered over Dubai banking - sources