BEIJING - Apple Inc's iPhone 6 received regulatory approval for use on domestic frequencies but still requires one more critical licence before it may be sold in the country, the official Xinhua news agency reported on Thursday.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - Sony Corp's game division head said he hopes the unit can raise its profit outlook for a second time this financial year as sales of the latest PlayStation console and subscription services for games and other content far exceed expectations.
STOCKHOLM - Ericsson, the world's top mobile network equipment market, will stop developing modems, it said on Thursday, shutting a loss-making unit it took on after joint venture partner STMicroelectronics pulled out a year ago.
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- As growth stalls, G20 seeks closure on regulations
- ECB outlines new plan that will give more voting power to bigger states
- Hyundai Motor's record $10 billion bid for trophy property alarms investors
- U.S. inflation surprisingly weak, Fed keeps low rates pledge
- Japan's frail business mood, exports show economy straining under tax hike