- Amazon.com Inc must face a trademark lawsuit brought by a watchmaker which says the online retailer's search results can cause confusion for potential customers, a federal appeals court ruled.
Recent Technology News
- The Twitterverse lit up with references to the 1941 Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor after the 5-2 U.S. victory over Japan in the Women's World Cup championship match but other Twitter users called those comments offensive.
JOHANNESBURG - Ride-hailing service Uber said on Monday its drivers had faced intimidation in South Africa following a protest last week by members of metered taxi associations who say the online app competes unfairly for business.
FRANKFURT - Italy's Hacking Team, which makes surveillance software used by governments to police the web, appeared to be the victim of hacking on a grand scale itself on Monday.
JERUSALEM - Google-owned online mapping company Waze is launching a carpooling pilot program in Israel where commuters pay fellow drivers a small fee for a ride to and from work.
SEOUL - Doubts over the sales prospects of Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's new flagship smartphones are damping expectations of a rapid turnaround for the South Korean giant, even though profit likely continues to recover from last year's troughs.
- Germany, France press Greece to make credible proposals |
- Wall St. off session lows as Greece aid deal optimism grows
- Teva plans to raise Mylan bid by as much as $2 billion: Bloomberg
- Services sector activity growth slows in June: Markit
- Airbus leads Boeing on first-half orders, behind on deliveries
- Aetna CEO addresses antitrust concerns over Humana deal |
- American Apparel to cut costs, warns may need more funds
- Oil tumbles 6 percent after Greek 'No' vote, ahead of Iran deadline
- More strikes loom at Lufthansa after talks with pilots fail
- Philip Morris to cut stake in Indonesian unit, could raise over $1 billion