Netflix Inc added more subscribers than expected around the world in the third quarter and projected growth in line with Wall Street forecasts, saying it had a head start on rivals as internet television explodes globally. | Video
Recent Technology News
Two of the best-known names in the smartphone hardware business are squaring off in court over new technology that allows phones to connect to devices like cameras without wires or metal connectors.
DETROIT In an auto industry race to develop electric vehicle batteries that charge faster and are cheaper and safer than lithium-ion cells, startup Zap&Go will do all that with its carbon-ion alternative 'within a few years', a company executive said.
Apple Inc's older iPhone 7 models are outselling the recently launched iPhone 8 ahead of the early November debut of the premium iPhone X, broker KeyBanc Capital Markets said, citing carrier store surveys.
TOKYO Toyota Motor Corp on Monday said it would begin testing self-driving electric cars around 2020, which will use artificial intelligence (AI) to engage with drivers, as the company competes with tech firms to develop new vehicles.
JPMorgan Chase & Co said on Monday it launched a new payment processing network that uses blockchain technology, in partnership with Royal Bank of Canada and Australia and New Zealand Banking Group .
- Wall St. inches up with financials; earnings in focus |
- Colony Capital injects cash, in talks to buy Weinstein Co
- Airbus to take majority stake in Bombardier C-Series jet program
- Procter & Gamble says Peltz loses board seat bid by around 6 million votes
- Major Sears investor Berkowitz departs board; stock plunges
- Exclusive: China offers to buy 5 percent of Saudi Aramco directly - sources
- Tough U.S. NAFTA demands send ball back into lobbyists' court
- Striking Canadian autoworkers ratify GM deal
- Activist investor RBR launching campaign to break up Credit Suisse: FT