Wall Street signaled skepticism on Monday that AT&T Inc would secure the government approvals needed to carry out its planned $85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner Inc , with shares of both companies falling as analysts scrutinized the deal. | Video
Recent Technology News
BEIJING An American team of robots defeated an Australian rival in soccer on Monday to win the RoboCup Challenge as technical problems plagued the Australian side. | Video
SEOUL Samsung Electronics is offering an upgrade program option to Galaxy Note 7 customers in South Korea who trade in their recalled device for a Galaxy S7 phone, marking its latest attempt to retain customers.
MUMBAI Indian ride-sharing service Ola has partnered with German carmaker BMW to strengthen its luxury mobility segment, the app-based taxi aggregator said on Monday.
LONDON Microsoft plans to increase prices for some enterprise services by up to 22 percent in Britain following the plunge in the pound, likely hitting thousands of companies and government departments who rely on its cloud and software products. | Video
SEOUL/FRANKFURT LG Electronics said Miele was infringing patents for so-called steam washing machines and has sent a letter demanding that the German domestic appliance maker stop using the technology, setting an end-October deadline for a response.
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- China's HNA to buy 25 percent stake in Hilton for $6.5 billion
- Oil down as Iraq says no cuts; Wall Street, Cushing draw limit loss
- Toyota again leads U.S. auto reliability survey, Buick surprises
- TD Ameritrade faces scrutiny over Scottrade purchase |
- Fed needs to get to inflation goal sooner: Evans
- White pushes bigger SEC role in regulating U.S. Treasuries
- EU, Canada still hope to sign trade deal after Belgian 'Non'