DHAKA Bangladesh will share findings from its investigation into how unidentified hackers pulled off one of the world’s biggest cyber bank heists to help speed up recovery of the stolen funds, its law minister said on Monday.
Recent Technology News
BRUSSELS U.S. tech giants including Facebook, Twitter, Google's YouTube and Microsoft will have to act faster to tackle online hate speech or face laws forcing them to do so, the European Commission said on Sunday.
WASHINGTON Apple Inc is wading in to the debate over regulation of self-driving cars, declaring it is excited about the potential for automated transportation and calling on U.S. regulators not to restrict testing of such vehicles.
LONDON The amount of money spent on advertising on social media is set to catch up with newspaper ad revenues by 2020, a leading forecaster said on Monday.
MANILA The Philippine government wants Bangladesh to share the findings of its investigation into how unknown hackers pulled off one of the world's largest cyber bank heists, to help speed up recovery of the stolen funds.
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. Raytheon Co is making progress on a long-delayed program for new ground control stations for next-generation GPS satellites, although it is lagging a remedial schedule agreed with military officials, the Pentagon's chief arms buyer said.
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Aixtron could revive takeover despite U.S. block: analysts
- Trump advisors aim to privatize oil-rich Indian reservations
- Trump win creates 'considerable' uncertainty, Fed's Dudley says
- Rescue of Italian bank Monte Paschi in danger after Renzi's defeat
- OPEC sees robust oil demand growth even if prices rise
- Costs, targets and IPO in focus at Credit Suisse investor update
- Chesapeake to sell Haynesville asset for $450 million
- Foreign banks in Britain lose bid to avoid bank levy