Recent Technology News
BRUSSELS EU antitrust regulators will investigate whether a network sharing deal between O2 CZ/CETIN and T-Mobile CZ curbs competition in the Czech Republic, the European Commission said on Tuesday.
SEOUL Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's decision to scrap its Galaxy Note 7 smartphone likely erased 0.1 to 0.2 percentage points from third-quarter GDP growth in quarterly terms, a finance ministry official told Reuters on Tuesday.
SAN FRANCISCO Obama administration officials sought on Monday to reassure the public that it was taking steps to counter new types of cyber attacks such as the one Friday that rendered Twitter, Spotify, Netflix and dozens of other major websites unavailable.
Twitter Inc may cut 8 percent of its workforce or about 300 people, Bloomberg reported on Monday, citing people it said were familiar with the matter.
Automakers should make shielding the electronic and computer systems of vehicles from hackers a priority, developing layers of protection that can secure a vehicle throughout its life, U.S. regulators said on Monday.
- World Stocks, commodities climb as economic confidence lifts
- Exclusive - ChemChina ready to offer EU extra remedies to clear $43 billion Syngenta deal: source
- Euro zone releases 2.8 billion euro loan tranche to Greece
- Must see TV: why gutting NAFTA unlikely to create U.S. jobs
- Shares in Monte dei Paschi suspended from trading after 23 percent drop
- Failure of EU free trade deal would leave Canada stranded