- King Digital Entertainment Plc, maker of hit mobile phone game "Candy Crush Saga", expects to be worth up to $7.6 billion when it goes public this month in the United States, amid concerns about its over reliance on the game. | Video
Recent Technology News
- Police searched and secured the headquarters of social media giant Facebook Inc on Tuesday evening after receiving a threat against the company, which San Francisco-area authorities said turned out to be "totally not credible".
- A U.S. federal judge on Tuesday temporarily froze the U.S. assets of Mt. Gox chief Mark Karpeles and allowed alleged victims of the shuttered bitcoin exchange to demand evidence of what they claim is a massive fraud.
HELSINKI - Finnish start-up Next Games has raised $6 million in funding in the latest of several venture capital investments in the Nordic country's booming mobile games industry, the company said on Wednesday.
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp said on Tuesday it appointed Mason Morfit, president of activist investor ValueAct Capital, as a board member.
Boca Raton, Florida - The U.S. derivatives regulator is studying whether it should regulate electronic currencies such as bitcoin, its chief said on Tuesday, as regulators across the globe start taking the emerging technology more seriously.
- Wall Street little changed as Ukraine diplomacy advances
- Herbalife says FTC opens inquiry long sought by Ackman
- GM recommends lighter key rings after recall
- After Mexico fraud, Citi finds other three sets of suspect loans
- U.S. fourth quarter GDP growth may be revised higher: economists
- Big fine imposed on ex-Goldman trader Tourre in SEC case
- Wall Street to shift more staff out of pricey cities: consultant
- U.S. consumer bureau probing firms that link borrowers, payday lenders
- Comcast lobbyist Cohen meets his match in FCC's Wheeler