WASHINGTON The Republican head of the Federal Communications Commission on Thursday proposed easing regulatory requirements in the $45 billion business data services market, a win for companies like AT&T Inc, CenturyLink Inc, Verizon Communications Inc and others.
Recent Technology News
TAIPEI Chinese tech conglomerate LeEco has successfully raised nearly $2.2 billion from new investors including Tianjin Jiarui Huixin Corporate Management Company and property developer Sunac China Holdings , stock market filings on Thursday showed.
MILAN Three employees of BT Group's Italian unit warned their Madrid-based supervisor in November 2015 about possible accounting problems at BT Italy, one of the three said, a year before the phone company revealed financial irregularities at the division.
LUXEMBOURG German beauty products maker Coty rejected claims that its distribution policies imply a blanket ban on online sales, arguing that its main concern was to safeguard the cachet of its luxury brands such as Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein and Chloe.
The United States on Thursday awarded a contract to AT&T Inc to build a nationwide wireless broadband network to better equip first responders, years after a federal commission recommended setting up such a system following the 9/11 attacks.
JERUSALEM With the ink barely dry on the $15 billion sale of his autonomous driving technology firm Mobileye to Intel , inventive Israeli entrepreneur Amnon Shashua now has his sights set on taking another start-up public by the end of next year.
- Wall Street rises, aided by growth data; Nasdaq ends at record
- U.S. economic growth revised higher, boosted by consumer spending
- Volkswagen settles 10 U.S. state diesel claims for $157 million
- Sour Lululemon results may signal squeeze for athletic leisure lines
- Anthem likely to pull back from Obamacare markets in 2018: Jefferies
- Einhorn's GM plan poses conflict challenge for board