MOSCOW/LONDON Moscow and Washington are in talks to create a joint cyber security working group, Russia's RIA news agency reported on Thursday, citing Andrey Krutskikh, a special presidential envoy on cyber security.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING A Chinese telecoms carrier said it had begun closing virtual private networks (VPNs) and other tools that can bypass the so-called Great Firewall, which state authorities use to filter and block traffic between Chinese and overseas servers. | Video
BEIJING China unveiled a national artificial intelligence (AI) development plan on Thursday, laying out its ambitions to build world-leading technology amid heightened international friction over applications of AI in military technology.
COPENHAGEN A.P. Moller-Maersk said on Thursday its anti-virus software was not effective against a new type of malware that hit the Danish shipping giant last month, but said further protective measures have now been put in place.
BERLIN German car manufacturing supplier Continental is in talks to acquire an 8-10 percent stake in the digital mapping firm HERE which is now controlled by Germany's leading carmakers, Manager Magazin said on Thursday, citing unnamed company sources.
PayPal Inc said on Thursday it would partner with JPMorgan Chase & Co , allowing the bank's customers to link their Chase Pay and PayPal accounts.
- S&P, Dow flat as retailers weigh; Nasdaq edges higher
- U.S. fines Exxon Mobil over Russia sanctions violations
- Bill Gross warns of recession risk if highly levered economies hike rates
- Murdoch made to wait few more weeks for Britain's Fox-Sky decision
- UAW chief: U.S. Nissan workers would vote for union right now
- Citigroup, Deutsche Bank beef up Frankfurt presence in Brexit response
- Exclusive: U.S. Cardinal Health puts $1.5 billion China business on block - sources
- Bombardier wins dismissal of Comerica aircraft payments lawsuit
- Europe's cashed-up companies get comfy with capex