WASHINGTON - AT&T Inc said on Wednesday its quarterly revenue rose but by less than Wall Street anticipated as a wave of subscribers plugged into the network using pre-purchased devices.
Recent Technology News
BERLIN/FRANKFURT - German airline Lufthansa is close to a deal to sell its IT infrastructure unit to IBM , including an outsourcing agreement for the services, as part of a shake-up of its technology activities, it said on Wednesday.
BEIJING - Apple Inc Chief Executive Tim Cook discussed user data security at a meeting on Wednesday with a top Chinese government official in Beijing, the official Xinhua news agency reported.
- Wall St. ends lower after shooting at Canadian parliament
- U.S. prosecutors probe Takata Corp over statements: WSJ
- U.S. inflation muted in September as energy costs drop |
- Divided SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- P&G shuffles management, focuses on streamlining co
- Boeing profit jumps 18 percent, but cash is scarce
- JPMorgan was alerted of hiring concerns in China before U.S. probe: WSJ
- U.S. Court hears arguments on sex discrimination at Goldman Sachs
- Total names refining boss to replace de Margerie |