- Hewlett-Packard Co said its quarterly revenue fell in almost every business segment over the year, calling into question its plans to jumpstart growth by splitting off enterprise services from its traditional computer and printing units next year.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - Japan's loss-making Sony Corp plans to slash its TV and mobile phone product line-ups to cut costs, counting on multi-billion dollar revenue surges for its buoyant PlayStation 4 and image sensor businesses over the next three years.
WASHINGTON - Sony Computer Entertainment America has agreed to settle allegations it misled consumers about features of its PlayStation Vita handheld gaming console, the Federal Trade Commission said on Tuesday.
- Wall Street ends little changed after mixed data batch
- U.S. economy resilient in Q3 as global growth cools
- U.S. consumer confidence falls in November to lowest since June
- Oil futures fall as Venezuela says no output cut from Tues meeting
- U.S. Fed plans enhanced capital standards for GE unit
- Delta's breakaway pilots' union struggles in attempt to replace existing union
- Wal-Mart U.S. chief merchandiser departs just before Black Friday
- Chesapeake Energy loses in $1.3 billion bond dispute appeal
- Falcone steps down as CEO from Harbinger