TOKYO Western Digital Corp said on Tuesday it will seek an injunction to block the sale of Toshiba Corp's prized semiconductor business to a rival group, upping the ante in an acrimonious battle with its chip venture partner.
Recent Technology News
LONDON/TORONTO Global accounting firm Deloitte [DLTE.UL] said on Monday it was the victim of a cyber attack that affected the data of a small number of clients, providing few details on the breach.
WASHINGTON The chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission belatedly found out in August, about three months after being confirmed, that hackers breached the regulator's database of corporate announcements in 2016, according to prepared congressional testimony seen by Reuters on Monday.
TORONTO A Toronto artificial intelligence institute set up in March with more than $150 million of public and private funding has named Carnegie Mellon professor Garth Gibson as its first chief executive.
SAN FRANCISCO Shares of Apple Inc dipped on Monday and flirted with correction territory following a report that the company had told suppliers to scale back shipments of parts for its upcoming iPhone X.
NEW YORK Facebook Inc and Alphabet Inc's Google have little choice but to rein in internet political ads in the face of growing U.S. government pressure, a panel of advertising consultants and executives said on Monday.
- North Korea war cries stifle stocks, euro still groggy
- Exclusive: SEC hackers accessed authentic data used by companies in tests - sources
- China's iQiyi considers U.S. listing as early as 2018: source
- U.S. companies urge EU to refrain from unilateral moves on Web tax
- Disney tests new store design as shoppers go online
- U.S. Commerce Secretary Ross tells China to guarantee fair treatment for U.S. firms
- Under activist pressure, Nestle sets margin goal
- Top U.S. NAFTA negotiator sees no problem with pace of talks
- Bombardier aims to close plane deals ahead of Canadian PM's China visit