ZURICH ABB has sealed a collaboration agreement with International Business Machines Corp, the Swiss engineering company said on Tuesday, the latest step in its efforts to ramp up its presence in digital technology and the internet of things.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT SAP, Europe's largest software company, reported slightly lower-than-expected first-quarter core profit as it sold more of its cloud products, which are less profitable.
FRANKFURT/TOKYO Japan's Nikon Corp on Monday said it has initiated legal action against ASML Holding NV and Carl Zeiss AG [CZTOP.UL], saying the Dutch and Germany companies used its lithography technology without its permission.
SAN FRANCISCO Microsoft Corp is rolling out upgrades to its sales software that integrates data from LinkedIn, an initiative that Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella told Reuters was central to the company's long-term strategy for building specialized business software.
SAN FRANCISCO Oscar-winning actor Tom Hanks, who plays a Silicon Valley tycoon in the new film "The Circle" about a powerful social media company, teased Twitter Inc Chief Executive Officer Jack Dorsey on Monday that he may have been inspiration for the part.
WASHINGTON The head of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission is expected to unveil his strategy this week to overturn landmark 2015 net neutrality rules, a move that will kickoff a new battle over the future of the internet.
- Asia stocks near two-year high, euro steady as French vote lifts mood
- Trump's push to fund wall may be delayed as government shutdown looms |
- For Wells Fargo directors, narrow wins may not be enough
- Not an inside job: How two analysts became SEC whistleblowers
- East Coast refiners eye Texas oil as North Dakota alternative
- T-Mobile open to merger talks, new subscribers top estimates
- Ready for take-off? China's answer to Boeing now just needs to sell
- LVMH, Arnault to simplify Christian Dior business structure
- Ahead of NAFTA talks, U.S. sets 20 percent duties on Canadian softwood lumber