Apple Inc posted its third successive quarter of declining iPhone sales on Tuesday and forecast slimmer-than-expected profit margins over the upcoming holiday season even as it projected record sales, sending its shares down.
Recent Technology News
LONDON Britain has fined Vodafone a record 4.6 million pounds ($5.60 million) for "serious and sustained" customer failures, including not updating accounts when mobile phone users topped up their credit to make calls.
SHANGHAI China has issued a long-term roadmap with the aim of having highly or fully autonomous vehicles on sale in the world's biggest auto market by as early as 2021, an official body said on Wednesday.
OSAKA, Japan Japanese videogames maker Nintendo Co cut its annual profit outlook by a third on Wednesday as a strong yen erodes income earned overseas and overwhelms an earnings bounce from its surprise hit smartphone game Pokemon GO.
DUBAI Billionaire Mohamed Alabbar, one of Dubai's most prominent businessmen, plans a phone messaging service for the Middle East that aims to compete with services such as WhatsApp.
STOCKHOLM Ericsson picked Borje Ekholm, a Swedish business insider and veteran board member, to steer the telecoms gear maker through its worst crisis in a decade.
- Oil price declines weigh on European markets
- Coca-Cola quarterly revenue falls 7 percent
- SEC to weigh 'universal' proxies sought by investors
- U.S. warned Berlin on China-Aixtron deal: Handelsblatt
- Hilton cuts forecast for key revenue measure
- EU's Tusk says CETA signing summit still possible on Thursday
- Northrop profit rises 16.7 percent, raises full-year forecast
- Toyota to recall 5.8 million cars in Japan, China, Europe over Takata airbags