NEW YORK - Americans with accounts on President Barack Obama's health insurance enrollment website, HealthCare.gov, were advised that their passwords had been reset to guard against the "Heartbleed" bug, in a message posted on the site on Saturday.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO/HONG KONG - Weibo Corp executives on Thursday toasted the Chinese social media firm's debut at Nasdaq's New York headquarters. Hours earlier in Beijing, Charles Xue, a Chinese-American venture capitalist and prominent Weibo user, celebrated a different kind of coming-out: his release after eight months in jail. | Video
- A group of investors seeking to buy Mt. Gox has launched a website to garner support from creditors of the bankrupt bitcoin exchange to prevent a liquidation of its assets.
- Google Inc's disappointing first-quarter results left Wall Street unfazed about the internet giant's ability to come to grips with the shift to the fast-growing mobile advertising market.
SAN FRANCISCO - Advanced Micro Devices Inc's first-quarter results beat expectations, sending its shares higher as the chipmaker tries to replace dwindling sales of PC chips with its processors for game consoles.
SAN FRANCISCO - Microsoft Corp has sold over 5 million Xbox One video game consoles to retailers since its launch in November, the company said on Thursday.
- Pfizer mulls $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Spring fever brings hope for U.S. earnings
- GM to invest $12 billion in China and plans more plants
- Premium car brands eye China's secondhand market
- South Africa's 'spaza' shops suffer as big retail rolls in
- Daimler to sell DENZA electric car in China with local subsidy
- BMW in final stages of decision on potential new factory
- In the driving seat: China's yuppies are new market force for global automakers
- Hyundai Motor unveils small SUV concept for China, to launch this year
- Toyota to launch China-made Corolla, Levin hybrids in 2015