- Google Inc said a research team led by physicist John Martinis from the University of California Santa Barbara will join the company to start a project to build new quantum information processors based on superconducting electronics.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. judge on Tuesday approved a settlement between federal antitrust authorities and eBay Inc over allegations that eBay agreed to refrain from soliciting a rival company's employees.
FRANKFURT - A German regional court has issued a temporary injunction against Uber, the fast-growing, U.S.-based online chauffeur service which is no stranger to legal challenges from taxi-cab rivals and regulators around the globe.
- Asian shares rise, dollar on top of the heap
- U.S. bank regulators set to adopt liquidity, swaps margin rules
- Home Depot says probing 'unusual activity' after data breach report
- BP asks court to remove claims administrator in Gulf spill case
- U.S. SEC charges Houston adviser with not disclosing fund payments
- Abercrombie resolves CEO pay lawsuit, to tighten governance
- Shell CEO says U.S. should export oil to stabilize markets
- Credit Suisse says investigating allegations of employee misconduct
- Aston Martin may lose U.S. dealers without safety exemption