BOSTON - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is investigating about two dozen cases of suspected cybersecurity flaws in medical devices and hospital equipment that officials fear could be exploited by hackers, a senior official at the agency told Reuters.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - SoftBank Corp announced Wednesday it will lead a $100 million investment round in Indonesian ecommerce giant PT Tokopedia, the Japanese mobile carrier's third investment overseas under Vice Chairman Nikesh Arora.
- Following the massive cyber attack on the biggest U.S. bank JPMorgan Chase & Co disclosed in August, and other financial institutions, government authorities in United States are pushing financial institutions and brokerage houses to close glaring gaps in cybersecurity.
- Upbeat earnings, hopes of more ECB stimulus lift mood in Europe
- Faulty airbags warning expanded to 6.1. million U.S. cars: NHTSA
- Hyundai's revamped Sonata yet to rev up key U.S. market
- At least 11 banks to fail European stress tests: news agency Efe
- Air freight outlook improves, annual growth of 4.1 percent seen: IATA
- Exclusive: Investors seek more time to prepare for Hong Kong-Shanghai stock tie-up
- Wet European summer leaves Heineken beer sales short
- Total board to consider split of CEO/Chairman roles: Les Echos
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'