NEW YORK - Bitcoin entrepreneur Charlie Shrem has reached a plea deal to resolve U.S. charges that he engaged in a scheme to sell over $1 million of the digital currency to users of illicit online marketplace Silk Road, his lawyer said Friday.
Recent Technology News
CHICAGO - Bovine avatars with funny hats in an app are being corralled into helping to teach young people in the United States about agricultural markets and risk.
- U.S. coal stocks could gain on Russia tension
- China graft watchdog probes another executive at Chinese car maker
- Exclusive: U.S. options exchanges craft rules to fend off turmoil
- Alibaba set to launch IPO roadshow week of September 8: New York Times
- Indian investigators drop coal scam case against billionaire Birla
- U.S. consumer spending pauses, but rising confidence offers hope
- U.S. judge sets hearing in Argentina bond case over Citi subpoena
- U.S. auto sales seen ending summer without a sizzle