SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc's revenue grew 15 percent in the fourth quarter but fell short of Wall Street's target on declining online ad prices and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - A passenger who said she had been raped by an Uber driver in India's capital sued the online car service in U.S. federal court on Thursday, claiming the company failed to maintain basic safety procedures.
BRASILIA - Brazil's government has no preferred model for consolidation of the country's telecom market, a source told Reuters on Thursday, leaving behind the days when Brazilian telecom company Oi SA was held up as a "national champion".
BEIJING/SHANGHAI - Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's shares fell more than 10 percent early on Thursday, wiping more than $25 billion of market value after third quarter revenue at the Chinese internet giant fell short of analysts' expectations. | Video
WASHINGTON - The United States administration has consistently pressed China about the impact of regulations on U.S. information technology firms, a spokesman for the U.S. Trade Representative said on Thursday.
NEW YORK - U.S. prosecutors said on Thursday they will drop charges against five men accused of insider trading ahead of an IBM Corp acquisition after an appellate court ruling limited the ability of authorities to pursue such cases.
- Wall St. finishes higher in afternoon rally as oil gains
- Visa reports better-than-expected quarterly profit
- U.S. jobless claims drop sharply to near 15-year low
- Exclusive: U.S. federal safety regulators seek Takata whistleblowers
- Zero profit growth expected for U.S. companies in first quarter
- Ford profit beats estimates, but European outlook worsens |