- Microsoft Corp sued Samsung Electronics Co Ltd on Friday, claiming the South Korean smartphone maker refused to make a royalty payment last fall on patent licenses after Microsoft announced its intention to acquire Nokia's handset business.
Recent Technology News
TORONTO - BlackBerry Ltd said on Thursday its popular messaging system BBM, or BlackBerry Messenger, would now be open to those using the Windows phone platform, a move that potentially makes the messaging service more appealing to its enterprise clients.
SINGAPORE - P2i, a technology spin-off from Britain's Ministry of Defence, is looking to raise as much as 10 million pounds ($17 million) from Singapore investors as it readies the launch of its "Dunkable" or waterproof technology for smartphones and tablets.
- U.S. job growth cools, unemployment rate rises |
- S&P 500 posts biggest weekly decline since 2012
- U.S. auto sales fall short of expectations in July |
- Argentina debt talks must continue after default: U.S. Judge
- Japan PM tells Brazil 'Abenomics' working, time to do more business
- Berkshire profit soars 41 pct to a record on investment gains
- JPMorgan reaches proposed $4.5 bln mortgage securities deal for most trusts
- Allergan sues Valeant, Ackman for alleged insider trading