MUNICH BMW will test autonomous vehicles in Munich next year as it seeks to keep up with ride-hailing firms like Uber [UBER.UL], which have spent billions on pay-per-use personal transport.
Recent Technology News
MANILA The Philippine government wants Bangladesh to share the findings of its investigation into how unknown hackers pulled off one of the world's largest cyber bank heists, to help speed up recovery of the stolen funds.
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. Raytheon Co is making progress on a long-delayed program for new ground control stations for next-generation GPS satellites, although it is lagging a remedial schedule agreed with military officials, the Pentagon's chief arms buyer said.
NEW YORK Airbnb Inc and New York City said on Friday they had resolved a lawsuit brought by the company challenging a law it argued could expose it to significant penalties for advertising short-term apartment rentals.
The U.S. government and the private sector must cooperate to improve the security of digital networks, a U.S. presidential commission on cyber security recommended in a wide-ranging report issued on Friday.
FRANKFURT/WASHINGTON President Barack Obama blocked a Chinese investment fund from acquiring the U.S. business of German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron because the deal posed a risk to American national security, the Treasury Department said on Friday.
- Euro under the gun, shares hit after Italy votes 'no' on reform
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Oil prices fall as production creeps up ahead of announced 2017 output cut
- No price like home: Big spenders reappear in China
- Fed official stands by Wall Street reforms, says must complete work
- EU blames China for WTO environmental trade talks collapse
- Novartis CEO plays down prospects for Actelion bid: Blick
- Greece sees final solution on debt crisis amid euro uncertainty
- Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto