- Microblogging website operator Twitter Inc said it had expanded its self-service ads platform to more than 200 countries and territories from 33 countries.
Recent Technology News
TEL AVIV - Israeli specialty chip manufacturer TowerJazz and its joint venture with Panasonic have developed radio frequency (RF) technology that can improve battery life and boost data rates in fourth generation (4G) smartphones.
SAN FRANCISCO - Cyber security software firm Tanium has raised $120 million from investment firms as more U.S. federal agencies rely on its technology to fend off attacks from nation-states and hackers, the company announced Wednesday.
PARIS - French Economy Minister Emmanuel Macron stepped up the pressure on former Alcatel-Lucent CEO Michel Combes, describing his departure from the company before the finalization of a takeover by Nokia as "shocking" and "bad corporate behavior".
LONDON - Nick Robertson, the founder of British online fashion retailer ASOS, has stepped down as chief executive after 15 years in which he transformed the internet start-up into a retail powerhouse with millions of fans around the world.
SAN FRANCISCO - Uber drivers are entitled to class action status in litigation over whether they are independent contractors or employees, a key development in a case threatening Uber's business model and that of other hot startups dependent on similar service workers.
- Tech stock lead Wall St. higher as China fears ebb
- Bill Gross: Fed tightening now could create self-inflicted instability |
- U.S. private payrolls rise steadily; productivity revised up |
- China stock probes send shivers through investment community |
- Autos lift U.S. factory goods orders in July
- Oil falls a second day on large U.S. crude stock build
- Citi sells Hungary consumer banking business to Erste Group
- Navistar may face SEC lawsuit, posts 12th consecutive loss
- Japan lawmakers urge bourse, regulators to be tough on Toshiba
- VW's CEO Winterkorn set to stay on for three more years