Recent Technology News
Alphabet Inc, Google's parent, on Thursday revealed that efforts to push its vast advertising business toward mobile is paying off as second quarter earnings handily beat Wall Street's expectations.
SOFIA This one might seem obvious, but.... Bulgarian state railway company BDZ is urging players of Pokemon GO to keep off the railway tracks.
Amazon.com Inc posted strong results across its older and newer businesses on Thursday as global Web retail sales and cloud services topped Wall Street targets and the world's largest online merchant forecast revenue would outpace expectations in the current quarter as well.
Microsoft Corp said it would cut about 2,850 more jobs over the next 12 months, taking its total planned job cuts to up to 4,700, or about 4 percent of its workforce.
TOKYO Japan's Panasonic Corp said on Friday it would raise up to 400 billion yen ($3.86 billion) in corporate bonds, partly because it needs to bring forward its investment in a Tesla Motors Inc battery factory.
- Yen, bond yields rise as Bank of Japan action underwhelms
- Consumers seen powering U.S. economic growth in second quarter
- Euro zone economic growth slows in quarter before Brexit
- Credit Suisse to create U.S. banking business for billionaire
- Oil rally to resume later this year, demand to offset glut: Reuters poll
- UPS quarterly profit climbs on revenue growth, cost cuts
- AB InBev clears China hurdle in SABMiller takeover deal
- Global funds cut share holdings to five-year lows as Brexit bites