- Apple Inc said it sold more than 10 million iPhones in the first weekend after its new models went on sale on Friday, underscoring strong demand for phones with larger displays. | Video
Recent Technology News
SEOUL - Japanese messaging app operator Line Corp [IPO-LINE.T] will not list this year, its parent Naver Corp said on Monday, having been readying a much-anticipated flotation that a source said could value it at up to $20 billion.
SAN FRANCISCO - Jonathan Mosen, who has been blind since birth, spent his evening snapping photos of packages in the mail, his son's school report and labels on bottles in the fridge. In seconds, he was listening to audio of the printed words the camera captured, courtesy of a new app on his Apple Inc iPhone.
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5
- Plosser, hawkish chief of Philadelphia Fed, to retire in March
- U.S. existing home sales fall, investors pulling back
- Air France strike crisis deepens as both sides dig in
- Airbus, Boeing spar over jet production strategy
- U.S. SEC to pay $30 million-plus in largest whistleblower award
- Citigroup seeks stay on Argentine debt order; government threatens penalties
- BNP Paribas Chairman Baudouin Prot to leave: Le Figaro
- Starbucks testing stout beer-flavored 'dark barrel latte'