BRUSSELS - The European Union has accused Ireland of giving Apple Inc. illegal state aid through tax arrangements that had "no scientific basis" but which helped the iPhone maker shelter tens of billions of dollars in international revenues from tax.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - Chinese e-commerce heavyweight Alibaba Group's options were among the most active on Monday, their first day of trading, with an even mix of bullish and bearish bets. | Video
- Business software maker Tibco Software Inc on Monday agreed to be bought by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners for $4.3 billion, the latest software company to go private after becoming a target for activist investors.
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- Vanguard, BlackRock may reap billions from Pimco after Gross exit
- Morningstar strips Pimco Total Return Fund of its gold rating
- SoftBank considers stake in Legendary Pictures: report
- Retirement plan advisers set to flee Pimco after Gross exit
- Bank derivatives boom ahead of ECB test results as investors play safe
- Euro zone inflation slows in September as expected
- GM CEO to reveal multiyear financial strategy: WSJ
- China final Sept HSBC PMI steady on firmer global demand but risks remain