Two youths unaware of their surroundings when they were playing Pokemon GO on their cell phones made an illegal border crossing this week from Canada into the United States in a remote part of Montana, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol said.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO Eager Japanese rushed to their phones on Friday to start hunting as Pokemon GO, the hit Nintendo-backed smartphone game, finally launched in Japan, home of the colorful cartoon characters.
ROME (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - New Google-powered software will help the world tackle problems related to climate change, deforestation and food production, a United Nations agency said on Friday, as it presented its revamped online platform.
STOCKHOLM Swedish investment firm Kinnevik, which backs Europe's biggest pure online fashion firm Zalando, is confident the retailer can withstand competition from Amazon because it caters to a different type of customer.
JAKARTA Southeast Asian ride-hailing service Grab said on Friday it is teaming up with Indonesian conglomerate Lippo Group to roll out a mobile payment platform in its biggest market, extending its reach beyond transport.
SAN FRANCISCO Facebook Inc said on Thursday it had completed a successful test flight of a solar-powered drone that it hopes will help it extend internet connectivity to every corner of the planet.
- Silicon Valley leads avalanche of quarterly reports
- U.S. government's bid to block insurance mergers could spawn new ones
- Eyes on Fed, BOJ, Europe's bank stress test
- G20 nations pledge to bolster defenses against Brexit headwinds
- Aeropostale accuses Sycamore Partners of 'loan to own' scheme
- Fiat Chrysler recalling 410,000 vehicles
- CEO says Audi plans three electric car models by 2020: paper
- Hershey Trust reaches in-principle reform agreement
- JPMorgan to stop settling government securities for dealers