Recent Technology News
- Quindell Plc, a British IT outsourcing and consultancy company whose stock has been hammered following allegations by a short-seller, said it is exploring a U.S. stock listing and will not immediately re-apply for a premium listing in London.
SAN FRANCISCO - Hewlett-Packard Co posted a surprise increase in quarterly revenue after sales from its personal computer division climbed 12 percent, but a flat to declining performance from its other units underscored the company's uphill battle to revive growth.
- Wall St. hits record after data; Jackson Hole ahead
- U.S. housing, jobs data bolster economic outlook
- Bank of America settles mortgage probes for $16.65 billion
- Ford tells U.S. dealers to stop selling some C-Max, Focus models
- U.S. judge calls Argentina debt row hearing amid contempt calls
- Honda to modify Fit to boost test score, calls back 12,000 cars
- Exclusive: France forced to import wheat as rain hits crop quality
- U.S. factory activity expands at fastest pace in over four years in Aug: Markit
- Pfizer back for AstraZeneca? Year-end move seen most likely