Twitter Inc reported its first quarter with no growth in users since it went public, stoking fresh concerns on how long it will take for the company to reverse the trend. | Video
Recent Technology News
Amazon.com Inc , the world's largest e-commerce company, said on Wednesday its board authorized a $5 billion share buyback program.
SEOUL Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) will be the exclusive supplier of mobile processors for Apple Inc's next iPhones, South Korea's Electronic Times reported on Thursday citing unnamed industry sources.
Time Warner Inc reported a bigger-than-expected drop in quarterly revenue as subscription revenue for its cable channel HBO and Turner television network disappointed Wall Street, sending the company's shares down as much as 9.8 percent. | Video
ROME A top executive at Amazon.com, Diego Piacentini, is taking a two-year leave of absence to lead Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi's digital technology office, the company said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON/DETROIT Alphabet Inc's Google unit told U.S. auto safety regulators that the government's interpretation of motor vehicle safety rules is "extremely important" to its further development of fully self-driving cars. | Video
- Scramble for safety boosts yen, gold and bonds
- Yellen: Fed not likely to reverse course on rates despite risks |
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course |
- Walgreens threatens to pull out of Theranos partnership: WSJ
- Mylan to buy Swedish drugmaker Meda in $7.2 billion deal
- Boeing says to cut commercial airplane jobs to reduce costs
- Crowded insurance industry becomes latest casualty of oil slump