Recent Technology News
- Online retailer Amazon.com Inc will release a new ad-supported video streaming service early next year, the New York Post reported, citing sources.
WASHINGTON - China and "probably one or two" other countries have the ability to invade and possibly shut down computer systems of U.S. power utilities, aviation networks and financial companies, Admiral Mike Rogers, the director of the U.S. National Security Agency, said on Thursday.
- Falling inflation a worry for Europe but also the world
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Countdown to missed opportunity for EU economy
- Giving thanks for big stock gains
- Putin stands by hawkish Russian central bank - for now
- Sweden's Wallenberg dynasty prepares for sixth generation
- China's rate-cut likely to hurt banks, curb new loans to small borrowers
- Europe not at risk of full-blown deflation: ECB's Constancio
- EU investment plan to take shape next week