- Apple Inc beat Wall Street's revenue and profit forecasts on Monday as it sold more iPhones in China than the United States for the first time, but the company gave no sales figures for its new Apple Watch. | Video
Recent Technology News
- Telx Group Inc, a private equity-owned provider of data centers and network solutions to companies, is exploring a sale that could value it at around $2 billion, including debt, according to people familiar with the matter.
HELSINKI - Finland's Nokia denied reports in Chinese media that it planned to return to manufacturing phones.
SHANGHAI - Chinese e-commerce leader Alibaba Group Holding Ltd and state-owned China Telecom Corp Ltd have tied up to sell inexpensive smartphones aimed at boosting mobile commerce in smaller cities and rural areas.
MUMBAI - Ratan Tata, chairman emeritus of the holding company of India's Tata conglomerate, has acquired a stake in Xiaomi Technology [XTC.UL], a deal that is likely to bolster the Chinese phone maker's presence in the world's third-largest smartphone market.
- EBay Inc Chief Executive John Donahoe has added weight to Google Inc's defense in an antitrust case, saying the two companies are direct competitors in online shopping, the Financial Times reported.
- Asian shares at seven-year highs, cheered by Apple earnings
- Exclusive: Time Warner Cable open to merger talks with Charter - sources
- Mylan says Teva offer too low; criticizes stock, growth prospects
- French IT firm Cap Gemini to buy U.S. rival IGATE for $4 billion
- Exclusive: Deutsche's radical revamp foiled by ECB stress test
- Tokyo Electron shares sink after takeover by Applied Materials scrapped |
- DuPont open to last-minute settlement talks with activist: sources