SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc will delay the start of production on a larger, 12.9-inch iPad until around September because of problems involving the display panel supply, said a report by Bloomberg News citing people familiar with the company's plans as saying.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - Apple Inc told a U.S. appeals court on Wednesday that rival Samsung Electronics Co Ltd should be barred from selling products that infringe on its smartphone patents, but the judges were skeptical.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Federal Communications Commission staff on Wednesday recommended that the agency drop Neustar Inc in favor of Ericsson AB subsidiary Telcordia Technologies as a contractor that helps telephone carriers route calls and text messages.
- Etsy Inc, which operates a website that sells handmade goods and craft supplies, filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday for an initial public offering of common stock.
SEATTLE - International Business Machines Corp said on Wednesday it had acquired AlchemyAPI, a fast-growing startup selling software that collects and analyzes unstructured text and data in ways big enterprises, website publishers and advertisers find useful.
BEIJING - China's proposed anti-terrorism law will not affect the legitimate interests of technology firms, a top Chinese spokeswoman said Wednesday after U.S. President Barack Obama warned of its impact and demanded amendments.
- Asia stocks slip, euro languishes at 11-year low before ECB
- U.S. service sector activity ticks up in February
- China lowers annual growth target, pledges more reform
- U.S. private sector adds jobs in February, but growth slows: ADP |
- Fed's Evans wants no rate hikes until early 2016
- U.S. Fed struggled with 2009 bailouts, bond-buying: transcripts
- UBS poaches executives from Evercore for its U.S. unit: WSJ
- Euro zone rebuffs Spanish talk of new Greek bailout |
- U.S. mortgage applications rise in latest week: MBA
- U.S. oil rises, Brent pares losses on Iran news |