SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc is seeking permission from U.S. regulators to test its delivery drones near Seattle, as part of a rapid expansion of a program that has sparked widespread debate over the safety and privacy implications of drone technology.
Recent Technology News
- Microsoft Corp MSFT.O Chief Executive Satya Nadella deferred any comment on widely expected job cuts at the software company on Thursday, after circulating a memo to employees promising to "flatten the organization and develop leaner business processes."
BANGALORE - India's second largest IT services provider Infosys Ltd said on Friday it would boost investment in cloud computing, smartphone apps and other new technologies to win more high-margin outsourcing contracts.
- Asia muted, hopes European stocks stabilize |
- Imperial in talks to buy assets from Reynolds and Lorillard
- Exclusive: Carl Icahn says 'time to be cautious' on U.S. stocks
- Chesapeake faces trial on bid-rigging in Michigan lease sale
- Argentina to send technocrats to debt talks
- China looking into Bank of China money laundering allegations: Xinhua
- Japan economics minister warns of premature QE exit, sees room for more easing
- Fed's Fischer sees little benefit in breaking up too-big banks
- Chevron expects second-quarter profit to rise