TAIPEI Apple Inc sees its mobile devices as a major platform for artificial intelligence in the future, Chief Operating Officer Jeff Williams said on Monday.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT Amazon.com will open an artificial intelligence research center in the German university city of Tuebingen, creating 100 jobs over the next five years.
TOKYO Embattled Japanese conglomerate Toshiba Corp said on Monday it now expects to slide to a net loss of nearly $1 billion this business year after calculating taxes related to the sale of its prized chip unit.
Amazon.com Inc has received 238 proposals from cities and regions across North America vying to host the company's second headquarters, it said on Monday.
HAVANA At dusk, when the worst of the Caribbean heat has subsided, parks around Cuba fill with families video chatting with loved ones abroad or scrolling through social media, their animated faces lit by telephone and tablet screens.
RIYADH Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, who owns investment firm Kingdom Holding, said in an interview with CNBC on Monday that he was optimistic about his investment in Twitter.
- Wall St. stalls as industrials lag
- Halliburton warns of slower growth as U.S. rig count drops |
- U.S. jury finds ex-HSBC executive guilty of fraud in $3.5 billion currency trade
- U.S. regulators approve fix for 38,000 VW 3.0-liter diesel SUVs
- EU raids Daimler and VW in widening cartel inquiry
- Fiat emissions probe centers on several models: letter
- Tensions ease over Pratt engine supplies to Airbus: sources