SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter shares soared more than 9 percent on Monday to their highest level since the company's initial public offering after a spate of product announcements that could boost its revenue prospects.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Snapchat, a service that allows users to exchange fleeting photo messages, has filed for a temporary restraining order against Frank Reginald Brown, who claims he came up with the idea for the company.
PARIS - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will likely need to do more to settle an investigation over whether its use of patent lawsuits against Apple Inc breached EU rules, the EU antitrust chief said on Monday.
- AT&T has asked regulators to let it ignore a shareholder request for details of its customer-information sharing with government agencies, a move that could forestall a heated debate at the telecommunications giant's annual meeting.
SAN FRANCISCO - A group of 13 defendants who had been charged in a cyber attack on PayPal's website pleaded guilty and admitted to the December 2010 attack over PayPal's suspension of WikiLeaks accounts.
- The fight over defunct Nortel Networks' $7.5 billion in cash will be decided in joint U.S.-Canadian court hearings and not in arbitration, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday.
- Wall St. gains on China, reaction to Fed speakers muted
- Fed's Fisher wants December taper, clear path to end of QE3
- Analysis: Bond funds end bad year with another headache: tax-loss selling
- Fed could do 'small' QE3 taper to recognize job gains: Bullard
- Sysco to buy US Foods from private equity, shares leap |
- American Air to seek more corporate customers after merger
- Exclusive: Gulf firms consider bid for Occidental MidEast stake - sources
- McDonald's November sales miss as U.S. weakness persists |
- Household net worth hits record high in third quarter