SAN FRANCISCO - Personal data including text messages, contact lists and photos can be extracted from iPhones through previously unpublicized techniques by Apple Inc employees, the company acknowledged this week.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - Cynk Technology shares plummeted to close down about 85 percent on Friday after a trading suspension was lifted, but the stock was only being exchanged in private deals.
WASHINGTON - Verizon Communication Inc's high speed wireless customers who subscribe to the company's legacy unlimited data plans might experience slower speeds starting Oct. 1, the company said on Friday.
- Wall St. Week Ahead: Even modest GDP bounce may support market
- U.S. business spending data gives mixed signals on growth
- FBI investigates Ford engineer after listening devices found
- Fox seen selling CNN rather than spinning off despite tax bill
- BSkyB to pay $9 billion to create Sky Europe |
- U.S. sets anti-dumping duties on solar imports from China, Taiwan
- Tyson Foods to shut three factories, cut 950 jobs