HELSINKI Apple has settled a patent dispute with Finnish telecom equipment maker Nokia and agreed to buy more of its network products and services, sending Nokia shares up 7 percent. | Video
Recent Technology News
BERLIN Online food takeaway firm Delivery Hero is set to float before the summer break in a deal valuing one of Europe's biggest start-ups at up to 4 billion euros ($4.5 billion), people close to the matter said on Tuesday.
NEW DELHI India has offered to allow Apple Inc to import mobile handset components intended for use in local manufacturing tax free, a top government official said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK Fidelity Investments will allow its clients to see their holdings of bitcoin and other virtual currencies held on digital asset exchange Coinbase on the company's website, said Chief Executive Abigail Johnson on Tuesday.
MUMBAI Indian digital payments firm Paytm, which is backed by Asian technology giants SoftBank Corp and Alibaba Group Holding, launched a niche bank on Tuesday, part of a plan to more than double its customer base to 500 million in the next three years.
TORONTO BlackBerry Ltd's Toronto-listed shares surged 8.5 percent on Tuesday as investors raised expectations that the technology company's cyber security and automotive software will post strong growth, an analyst said.
- Wall St. trims gains as weak data weighs ahead of Trump budget
- Housing recovery intact despite drop in new home sales
- U.S. plan to sell oil reserve shows declining import needs
- U.S. government sues Fiat Chrysler over excess emissions
- CEOs of Target, ADM to square off on U.S. border tax at hearing
- U.S. carmaker lobby wants rules of origin left intact in NAFTA talks
- Kashkari adds to dovish caution on rate hikes at Fed
- OPEC set to prolong oil output cuts by nine months