NEW YORK - Microsoft Corp. is preparing to launch a smartwatch within the next few weeks that will passively track a user's heart rate and work across different mobile platforms, Forbes reported on Sunday.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Twitter Inc will allow users to play podcasts, music and other audio clips direct from their timelines, or message feeds, via a new feature designed in partnership with Berlin-based audio-streaming service SoundCloud.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc's revenue fell short of Wall Street's expectations as growth in Internet advertising slowed in the most-recent quarter, offsetting a modest improvement in ad pricing, sending its shares down about 3 percent.
- Japanese stocks lead sharp Asia rebound as U.S. data reassures
- Market action reinforces need for policy patience: Fed's Rosengren
- Investor group aims to buy Adidas' Reebok unit: WSJ
- Japan firms want government action if yen weakens: Reuters poll
- Pilots extend Lufthansa strikes to long-haul flights
- Credibility meets compromise in Europe's bank stress test
- Standard Chartered readies to close thousands of UAE accounts as U.S. deadline looms
- Business jet sales to keep rising but some purchases delayed
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behavior' by staff: reports