- Bitcoin can expose people to significant losses, fraud and theft, and the lure of a potential quick profit should not blind investors to the virtual currency's significant risks, a brokerage industry watchdog warned on Tuesday.
Recent Technology News
SHANGHAI - Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group Ltd said it was up to IBM to resolve a wildcat strike at a China-based factory, as a deal to buy the U.S. company's server business had yet to be finalized.
AUSTIN, Texas - Entrepreneur P.K. Fields was delighted when she won a contest and a chance to pitch her Los Angeles-based startup to a venture capitalist.
JERUSALEM - Israeli start-up LabStyle Innovations Corp on Tuesday launched a mobile-phone glucose meter for diabetics to monitor their blood sugar levels.
SAN FRANCISCO - Microsoft Corp is betting on making sci-fi combat game "Titanfall" a hit big enough to boost sales of its Xbox One videogame device, helping it catch up in terms of sales with rival Sony Corp's PlayStation 4 console. | Video
- Hours before Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was scheduled to depart on Saturday, a U.S. woman tweeted to her co-worker who was on a business trip that she was feeling ill and overworked.
- Wall Street falls in choppy trading, catalysts scarce
- Men's Wearhouse stitches up deal to buy Jos. A. Bank
- Senate banking leaders sketch out Fannie, Freddie bill
- Bank of England announces shake-up as it probes FX case |
- Fox executive raises questions on Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger
- Ecobank board removes CEO following months of turmoil
- ECB to take tough stance in health check on banks
- Anti-union workers win voice in UAW fight at Tennessee VW plant
- U.S. Senate seeks hearings on GM recalls: aide |