BOSTON/NEW YORK - Fraudsters are targeting JPMorgan Chase & Co customers in an email "phishing" campaign that is unusual because it attempts to collect credentials for that bank and also infect PCs with a virus that steals passwords from other institutions.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - GameStop Corp on Thursday reported its quarterly revenue surged by 25 percent over the prior year, topping expectations, buoyed by the success of new game releases as well as solid sales of gaming hardware from Microsoft and Sony Corp.
- EBay Inc is considering a spinoff of PayPal, its fast-growing payments unit, as soon as next year, tech news website The Information reported, citing sources.
- Asian shares hitch a ride on Wall Street's record
- Germany gives nod to RWE unit sale to Russian investor: sources
- U.S. federal prosecutors questioning GM lawyers on vehicle recalls: source
- Bank of America settles mortgage probes for $16.65 billion |
- U.S. judge calls Argentina debt swap plan 'illegal'
- Citigroup facing restrictions on sales of hedge fund investments: WSJ
- U.S. court denies Allergan bid to speed insider trading suit
- Exclusive: Lockheed, suppliers brainstorm how to lower F-35 operating costs
- Exclusive: Chrysler's Ram pickup may stick with steel through 2020 - sources