Recent Technology News
- Online retailer Amazon.com Inc will release a new ad-supported video streaming service early next year, the New York Post reported, citing sources.
WASHINGTON - China and "probably one or two" other countries have the ability to invade and possibly shut down computer systems of U.S. power utilities, aviation networks and financial companies, Admiral Mike Rogers, the director of the U.S. National Security Agency, said on Thursday.
- Giving thanks for big stock gains
- Putin stands by hawkish Russian central bank - for now
- EU investment plan to take shape next week
- China's rate-cut likely to hurt banks, curb new loans to small borrowers
- Lockheed, Pentagon ink $4.7 billion deal for eighth batch of F-35 fighters
- Europe not at risk of full-blown deflation: ECB's Constancio
- Visa sees Visa Europe option now costing more than $10 billion
- Aviva in $8.8 billion deal to buy Friends Life after pensions shake-up
- American Airlines unit to transfer 50 regional aircraft, cut jobs