Recent Technology News
Microsoft Corp said sales of its flagship cloud product doubled in its first quarter, propelling earnings above analysts' estimates and sending its shares to an all-time high, breaking past a level hit in 1999 at the peak of the tech stock bubble.
SAN FRANCISCO Tesla Motors Inc is planning to roll out a ride services program and will announce details next year, the luxury electric vehicle maker said on its website, a service first outlined by Chief Executive Elon Musk in his master plan in July.
HONG KONG China's tech industry giants are sloughing hundreds of millions of dollars into what they're betting will be the country's next big internet craze - 'Uber for bikes'.
SHANGHAI Wal-Mart Stores Inc will invest $50 million in Chinese online grocery and delivery firm New Dada, the U.S. retailer said on Friday, extending its tie-ups with local online players to help boost sales in the world's second-largest economy.
TOKYO Shares of Nintendo Co Ltd dropped 6 percent in early trade on Friday after the videogame maker unveiled its next-generation gaming console, called the Nintendo Switch.
- AT&T agrees in principle to buy Time Warner for $85 billion: sources |
- Second wind for stocks as earnings turn positive |
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record |
- Bombardier to cut 7,500 more jobs through 2018, mostly in rail
- BAT offers to buy U.S. tobacco firm Reynolds in $47 billion deal |
- GE cuts year revenue target on oil, gas weakness, has third quarter profit beat |
- U.S. auto sales in October expected to drop 7 percent: J.D. Power-LMC