- Michaels Stores Inc, the biggest U.S. arts and crafts retailer, on Friday confirmed that there was a breach of certain systems that process payment cards at its U.S. stores and that of its unit, Aaron Brothers.
Recent Technology News
- Rockwell Collins Inc, maker of a key communications system for jets, is interested in joining a task force on improving global airline tracking to prevent further disappearances of planes like Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, its chief executive said on Thursday.
WASHINGTON - The top U.S. telecommunications regulator on Thursday reasserted his commitment to helping smaller national wireless carriers get access to valuable lower-frequency airwaves in the upcoming spectrum auction.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc is launching a money transfer service in a direct challenge to the dominance of Western Union Co. and MoneyGram, aiming to broaden the financial services it offers to low-income customers and increase store traffic.
SEOUL - Samsung Electronics Co said on Friday it would license its latest chip manufacturing technology to U.S. firm GlobalFoundries, a move that would help it expand production as it vies with bigger rival TSMC for orders from customers like Apple Inc.
HELSINKI - Nokia has suspended sales of its Lumia 2520 tablet in some European countries while it fixes a fault with charger units which it said on Thursday could pose a risk of causing an electric shock.
- Earnings lift S&P 500, Nasdaq; S&P's best week since July |
- Exclusive: GM says recalled cars safe, but has not tested for knee-bump danger
- Jobless claims, factory data put some shine on economy
- Disney CFO projects operating income growth at cable networks
- U.S. judge declines to order 'park it now' notices for GM cars |
- Ford, IBM to face renewed U.S. lawsuit over apartheid-era abuses
- Singapore no home for luxury developers as cooling measures bite
- Ex-Goldman director Gupta starts prison term on June 17
- Lululemon CEO looks beyond yoga wear for growth