Recent Technology News
- EBay Inc Chief Executive John Donahoe has supported arguments made by Google Inc in its defense in an antitrust case, saying the two companies are direct competitors in online shopping, the Financial Times reported.
PARIS - The chief executive of France's telecom leader Orange said on Saturday he believed the price war in the national telecoms sector was coming to a close.
TOKYO - Japanese consumer electronics firm Sony Corp has raised its operating profit estimate for fiscal 2015 to 300 billion yen ($2.52 billion), or four times its previous estimate, the Nikkei reported on Saturday.
BRUSSELS/BERLIN - The European Union's decision to take on Google last week stems from official complaints by 19 companies in Europe and the United States, including Microsoft and a number of small firms, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
- Wall Street reverses course to trade lower as health stocks drag
- U.S. services sector growth cools in April: Markit
- Applied Materials scraps Tokyo Electron takeover on U.S. antitrust concerns |
- Mylan says Teva offer too low; criticizes stock, growth prospects
- Deflation? Oil's 45 percent rebound could be markets' next headache
- Investors question Deutsche Bank's overhaul |
- For Hong Kong regulator, HSBC presents major challenges
- VW investors hope Piech exit may usher in change |
- French IT firm Cap Gemini to buy U.S. rival IGATE for $4 billion