LONDON Tech giant Apple is set to raise the prices of its apps in Britain by around 25 percent after the steep drop in sterling following Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK Financial technology vendor Misys is launching software to enable banks to provide peer-to-peer lending to their customers as competition from young companies in the sector heats up.
SAO PAULO A creditor group has challenged Oi SA's in-court reorganization plan presented in September, saying the Brazilian wireless carrier's proposed restructuring has "illegal and abusive elements" that favor shareholders at the expense of bondholders.
MUNICH Airbus Group plans to test a prototype for a self-piloted flying car as a way of avoiding gridlock on city roads by the end of the year, the aerospace group's chief executive said on Monday.
TEL AVIV U.S. software provider Oracle Corp said on Monday it was opening an accelerator program in Israel for startups developing cloud technologies or whose technologies are based in the cloud.
BEIJING China's Baidu Inc said it has appointed a former Microsoft Corp executive as chief operating officer, part of a push into artificial intelligence as earnings from its core search engine business wane.
- Wal-Mart to create 10,000 U.S. jobs in 2017
- BAT agrees to buy Reynolds for $49 billion |
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- General Motors says to invest additional $1 billion in U.S.
- Morgan Stanley's profit doubles on bond-trading surge
- In Davos, Xi makes case for Chinese leadership role
- Exxon boosts Permian basin holding in deal worth up to $6.6 billion
- Wilbur Ross, Trump's Commerce pick, offshored 2,700 jobs since 2004
- Toymaker Mattel names Google's Americas president as CEO