PARIS EU antitrust regulators are likely to impose a record fine on Alphabet unit Google over its shopping service as soon as Tuesday, two people familiar with the matter said on Monday, concluding one of three cases against the company.
Recent Technology News
PARIS/DETROIT British sports car maker Aston Martin has scaled back production plans for its first electric model after cash-strapped investment partner LeEco pulled out of the project, Chief Executive Andy Palmer told Reuters on Monday.
Facebook Inc is in talks with Hollywood studios about producing scripted, TV-quality shows, with an aim of launching original programing by late summer, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday. | Video
MOSCOW Russia's FSB security service said on Monday that terrorists had used the Telegram messaging app to carry out a deadly suicide bombing on Russian soil, increasing pressure on the app days after the authorities accused it of breaking data laws.
China and Canada have signed an agreement vowing not to conduct state-sponsored cyber attacks against each other aimed at stealing trade secrets or other confidential business information.
TEL AVIV When Alexey Chalimov founded software design firm Eastern Peak in Israel four years ago he knew he would not find the developers he needed at home. | Video
- S&P 500 edges up; tech weighs on Nasdaq
- Oil edges higher; growing U.S. supply limits gains
- Japanese airbag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets Chinese backing |
- U.S. activist presses for 'bold action' at Nestle |
- Amtrak names former Delta executive as next CEO
- 'Pharma bro' Martin Shkreli heads into fraud trial |
- U.S. top court buries CalPERS lawsuit over Lehman collapse
- Investing with 'green' ratings? It's a gray area