- Google Inc said a research team led by physicist John Martinis from the University of California Santa Barbara will join the company to start a project to build new quantum information processors based on superconducting electronics.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - Japanese chipmaker Renesas Electronics may cut more jobs as it finishes a massive restructuring that is focusing its business on the automotive and industrial sectors and has pulled it back into the black after years of losses.
- United Technologies Corp unit Pratt & Whitney has sued a titanium supplier for fraud, after questions over the material led Pratt to briefly suspend delivery of its engine for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
- Asian shares rise, dollar on top of the heap
- Home Depot says probing 'unusual activity' after data breach report
- BP asks court to remove claims administrator in Gulf spill case
- U.S. SEC charges Houston adviser with not disclosing fund payments
- Abercrombie resolves CEO pay lawsuit, to tighten governance
- Shell CEO says U.S. should export oil to stabilize markets
- Credit Suisse says investigating allegations of employee misconduct
- Aston Martin may lose U.S. dealers without safety exemption
- Boeing shares slip after first 'underperform' rating since 2009