- Google Inc's YouTube will directly invest in new shows to be launched in partnerships with its four top content creators, it said in a blog on Tuesday.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - Japan's Panasonic Corp said it remains on track for a fourth straight year of operating profit growth, vindicating a restructuring that has seen the electronics firm pivot toward new goods like auto parts and away from former glories like TVs.
- Corning Inc the supplier of Gorilla glass to Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, said it expects to sell more LCD glass in the second quarter.
- Facebook Inc introduced free video calling in its Messenger phone app on Monday as the company seeks to transform its mobile messaging service into a full-featured platform with the same reach as its 1.4 billion user social network.
NEW YORK - Microsoft Corp lost a round in a potentially costly patent battle when a U.S. International Trade Commission judge on Monday found that the software giant used InterDigital Inc's technology in its mobile phones without permission.
- Google Inc said it would launch an experimental portal that allows interested patent holders to sell their patents to the company.
- Wall Street fall as earnings disappoint
- U.S. consumer confidence sinks in April
- U.S. home prices rise in February: S&P/Case-Shiller
- 'Flash crash' accused trader due back in court after failing to raise bail
- Ford first-quarter profit misses expectations, 2015 profit outlook affirmed
- Boeing looks to car industry expert for jet production savings
- Deutsche Bank's co-CEO Fitschen goes on trial over Kirch case
- Tsipras presses for May debt deal, says referendum possible
- Tyson Foods plans to cut human antibiotics in U.S. chicken flocks by 2017