- Google Inc's disappointing first-quarter results left Wall Street unfazed about the internet giant's ability to come to grips with the shift to the fast-growing mobile advertising market.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Sony Corp said on Wednesday it sold more than 7 million PlayStation 4 videogame consoles in just over four months to April 6, double the number of the older version, PlayStation 3, sold in about the same time frame after its launch.
HONG KONG - ZTE Corp, China's second-biggest telecommunications equipment maker, said first-quarter profit matched its estimate after benefiting from the country's introduction of fourth-generation mobile networks.
OTTAWA - Canadian police have arrested a 19-year-old man and charged him in connection with exploiting the "Heartbleed" bug to steal taxpayer data from a government website, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT - German business software maker SAP warned on Thursday that it expects the negative impact of the strong euro to worsen after reporting lower than expected first-quarter results. | Video
TAIPEI - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) targets record revenue in the second quarter as more of the company's chips are installed in high-end smartphones to power increasingly complex features.
- For Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, boring is beautiful |
- Wall Street little changed amid earnings flurry
- U.S. jobless claims, factory data give economy some shine
- GE industrial profit boost underscores strategy, shares up
- Snack sales help PepsiCo beat profit estimates; soda steadies
- BlackRock's first-quarter profit rises 20 percent
- DuPont expects farm business to pick up after severe winter
- Exclusive: 'Leopard King' Cavalli nears 450 million euro sale to Permira - sources
- Europe's car sales upturn fails to halt price war