SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc's revenue grew 15 percent in the fourth quarter but fell short of Wall Street's target on declining online ad prices and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Broadcom Corp posted fourth-quarter results on Thursday that exceeded Wall Street's expectations as the Apple supplier increased its focus on Wi-Fi and broadband chips, sending its shares higher.
- Online music streaming service Spotify is working with Goldman Sachs for a new round of private fundraising which could potentially put off the initial public offering for another year, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
SAN FRANCISCO - Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's underwhelming holiday quarter performance and an escalating war of words with a powerful Chinese industry regulator highlight two major risks to its seemingly fairy-tale ascent: politics and the shift to mobile commerce.
SAN FRANCISCO - A passenger who said she had been raped by an Uber driver in India's capital sued the online car service in U.S. federal court on Thursday, claiming the company failed to maintain basic safety procedures.
BRASILIA - Brazil's government has no preferred model for consolidation of the country's telecom market, a source told Reuters on Thursday, leaving behind the days when Brazilian telecom company Oi SA was held up as a "national champion".
- Asian shares edge up after Wall Street gains
- Shake Shack IPO prices far above expected range
- Oil prices fall as output remains high, producers slash costs
- Yellen tells Senate Democrats U.S. economy looks good: media reports
- Visa reports better-than-expected profit
- Exclusive: U.S. federal safety regulators seek Takata whistleblowers
- Occidental CEO jokes Chevron is an unsuitable buyer; lifts stock