Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT/SAN FRANCISCO - BMW and Apple may rekindle a courtship put on hold after an exploratory visit by executives of the world's top maker of electronic gadgets to the headquarters of the word's biggest seller of premium cars.
- Electronic Arts Inc is back from the "dark side".
SAN FRANCISCO - Uber Technologies Inc is jostling with drivers suing for reimbursement of their expenses in advance of an important hearing next week in the fight over whether drivers are independent contractors or employees entitled to benefits.
- Uber Technologies Inc has closed a new round of funding that values the online taxi-hailing company at nearly $51 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
WASHINGTON - U.S. federal agencies have increased cybersecurity measures since the hacking at the Office of Personnel Management, but more work is necessary to help prevent further attacks, the results of a 30-day effort to raise standards showed on Friday.
- Asia dips on Wall Street, dollar sags after weak U.S. wage data
- Greece may seek up to 24 billion euros in first new aid tranche: paper
- European regulators ask Halliburton for more merger information: company
- Pacific Rim free trade talks fall short of deal |
- U.S. wage growth brakes in second-quarter; consumer sentiment slips
- Star Wars meets Uniqlo as Fast Retailing, Disney expand product tie-up
- Volkswagen overtakes Toyota as world's biggest carmaker
- Iran plans to buy 80-90 Boeing, Airbus planes a year, post sanctions
- German auto makers agree deal to buy Nokia HERE: sources