SEOUL Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Sunday it was delaying the start of new Galaxy Note 7 smartphone sales in South Korea by three days to Oct. 1, a move it says is needed for speedy completion of the ongoing recall in the country.
Recent Technology News
DALLAS A SpaceX rocket that burst into flames on its launch pad at the beginning of this month likely suffered a large breach in its upper-stage helium system, the company said on Friday.
Facebook Inc on Friday apologized for an error in the way it measured a key metric of video viewership that significantly amplified users' viewing times on its platform.
NEW YORK IBM said on Friday it completed a pilot project with Chinese credit card company China UnionPay that will facilitate the sharing of loyalty bonus points among banks using block chain technology.
TOKYO Japanese regulators are considering taking action against Apple Inc over possible antitrust violations that may have helped it dominate the nation's smartphone sales, government sources said, a move that could hit the company's profit margins in one of its most profitable markets. | Video
NEW YORK Trump International Hotels Management LLC agreed to pay $50,000 to settle with New York State over data breaches that exposed 70,000 credit card numbers and other personal information, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced on Friday.
- Former employees file class action against Wells Fargo
- Takata failed to report 2003 air bag rupture to U.S. road authority
- European firms offer Britain scant support in divorce talks
- U.S. presidential contest takes center stage for investors
- Fed's internal split tied to dueling views on jobs outlook
- China's Dalian Wanda opens $5.1 billion tourism park
- Canada Unifor union sets tentative strike deadline for Fiat Chrysler
- Target shakes up online leadership with eye on rivals