SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc's first-quarter revenue fell short of Wall Street targets and margins narrowed as the price of its ads continued to decline, pushing its shares sharply lower.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON - U.S. securities regulators have unveiled a road map that lays out how they plan to make sure Wall Street firms are prepared to detect and prevent cyber security attacks.
- Online dating website Zoosk Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
OTTAWA - Canadian police have arrested a 19-year-old man and charged him in connection with exploiting the "Heartbleed" bug to steal taxpayer data from a government website, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK - Online food delivery service GrubHub settled a probe by the New York state attorney general on Wednesday by agreeing to not to charge fees that would allow it to make money off customers' tips.
- Yahoo Inc's shares rose as much as 9 percent in heavy trading on Wednesday, a day after Chinese internet company Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, in which it holds a 24 percent stake, reported a surge in quarterly revenue.
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls
- AmEx profit tops estimates on higher user spending, lower expenses
- U.S. Chamber says non-union groups could reshape labor relations
- GM to seek court protection against ignition lawsuits
- Loud in a crowd: Nissan range gets grille makeover
- U.S. industry shows some vigor, but housing soft
- Weak U.S. prices, not inflation, the threat now: Fed's Yellen |
- Lululemon's status as yogawear's top dog at risk