LONDON British Airways canceled all its flights from London's two biggest airports on Saturday after a global computer system failure caused confusion and chaos, with thousands of passengers queuing for hours and planes left stuck on runways.
Recent Technology News
Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015. | Video
BEIJING/SHANGHAI Chinese tech conglomerate LeEco's sports unit said it completed a new round of funding that valued it at 24 billion yuan ($3.50 billion) and that its investors will form a new committee to supervise its finances.
TORONTO A Canadian suspected of involvement in a massive 2014 breach of Yahoo email accounts linked to Russia is appealing a decision to hold him in custody pending an extradition hearing, the man's lawyer said on Friday.
ROME A Rome court annulled a short-lived ban on ride-hailing app Uber on Friday in the latest twist to a battle between the San Francisco-based multinational and Italy's traditional taxi cabs.
Coinbase said on Thursday it suffered outages this week as the bitcoin exchange saw "unprecedented traffic and trading," with the digital currency hitting record levels.
- Switch it up this year: Buy in May, till November stay |
- Beijing bling: Hyundai plots China branding reboot after missile row
- U.S. economy slowed less than expected in first quarter; outlook cloudier |
- China's reforms not enough to arrest mounting debt: Moody's
- GM says ISS advises against Greenlight share plan, board nominees
- In Aramco IPO pitch, Canada plays up its natural resources expertise
- Supply problems hit production at BMW: Focus
- Russia squares up to Boeing, Airbus with maiden jet flight
- Slim seeks to sell minority stake in tower company Telesites: sources
- OPEC ponders how to co-exist with U.S. shale oil