- Facebook Inc said it would change its policy requiring users to go by their real names on the social network, following outrage over the locking of hundreds of accounts, including a number belonging to drag queens using their stage names.
Recent Technology News
SINGAPORE - Interpol, the world's largest police organization, is opening a center in Singapore focused on fighting cyber crime, which many countries, it says, are poorly equipped to contain.
- Dutch healthcare equipment company Philips said on Thursday it would appeal against a U.S court ruling ordering it to pay $466.8 million in compensation to Masimo Corp for infringing two patents.
- U.S. factory orders post record decline on aircraft payback
- Jobless claims drop, point to stronger labor market
- Energy shares slump along oil, OSX falls for fourth day
- As PIMCO bleeds assets, Gross shows risk of star culture
- ECB to begin buying secured debt, bundled loans from mid-month
- Bank of America names CEO Moynihan chairman of board
- Daimler cuts car market forecast as Europe wobbles
- Boeing to raise monthly production of 737 jets to 52 in 2018
- Berkshire's Buffett: Coke compensation plan makes 'great sense'- CNBC
- EU to extend Zimmer, Biomet probe, clear Eli Lilly, Novartis deal: sources