BEIJING - Microsoft Corp Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella is set to visit China in late September, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday, as the Chinese government conducts an antitrust investigation into the world's largest software company.
Recent Technology News
SINGAPORE - 'Open data' - the trove of data-sets made publicly available by governments, organizations and businesses - isn't normally linked to high-wire politics, but just may have saved last month's Indonesian presidential elections from chaos.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co and at least one other bank were attacked by Russian hackers in mid-August and the FBI is investigating whether the assault was in retaliation for U.S.-government sponsored sanctions against the country, according to a report by Bloomberg News citing two unnamed sources.
- Asia shares up on steady Wall St., euro clings to slim gains
- Tyson wins U.S. Justice Dept antitrust nod for Hillshire deal
- Wall Street drifts to another record in light trading
- Exclusive: GM plans to move some Chevy Equinox assembly to Mexico -source
- Boeing plan would bring Silicon Valley services to its South Carolina site
- Argentina wants deal with all holdout investors together