WASHINGTON - AT&T Inc , Verizon Communications Inc and bidding partners of Dish Network Corp spent the most on the record-setting U.S. sale of wireless airwaves for mobile data, known as AWS-3, according to auction results released on Friday.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING/SAN FRANCISCO - Draft Chinese government regulation would force technology vendors to meet stringent security tests before they can sell to China's banks, an acceleration of efforts to curb the country's reliance on foreign technology that has drawn a sharp response from U.S. business groups.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc's revenue grew 15 percent in the fourth quarter but fell short of Wall Street's target on declining online ad prices and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc reported stronger than expected earnings on Thursday as North American sales surged during the crucial holiday quarter, sending its shares up 9 percent. | Video
BEIJING/SHANGHAI - Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's shares fell more than 10 percent early on Thursday, wiping more than $25 billion of market value after third quarter revenue at the Chinese internet giant fell short of analysts' expectations. | Video
- U.S. economy cools in fourth quarter, but consumer spending shines
- Wall St. falls on U.S. growth concern; Shake Shack, Amazon rally
- Burger chain Shake Shack sizzles in market debut |
- Fed's Fisher: stronger dollar good for U.S. jobs
- Chevron's profit beats as chemical sales offset cheap oil
- MasterCard profit beats expectations as customers spend more
- American Airlines Group pilots approve contract to raise pay
- McDonald's franchisees to new CEO: back-to-basics, fast
- Mattel CEO feels 'sense of urgency' for new toys as Barbie ages