FRANKFURT - German business software maker SAP on Monday cut its outlook for full-year operating profit amid an accelerating shift by customers to buy its software over the Internet rather than as packaged software, delaying recognition of those sales.
Recent Technology News
CUPERTINO Calif. - Apple Inc's faster, slimmer iPads come with modest improvements, such as a fingerprint sensor, but some analysts say it offers few other features to wow consumers ahead of a holiday shopping season expected to be swamped by mobile devices. | Video
WASHINGTON - In the words of Buzz Lightyear, and U.S. Federal Communications Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel on Friday, U.S. regulators will look "to infinity and beyond" to harness new technology that can help build a new generation of mobile wireless connections.
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings
- Market action reinforces need for policy patience: Fed's Rosengren
- Credibility meets compromise in Europe's bank stress test
- Pilots extend Lufthansa strikes to long-haul flights
- StanChart readies to close thousands of UAE accounts as U.S. deadline looms
- Japan firms want government action if yen weakens: Reuters poll
- Adidas shares jump on report of bid for Reebok unit