TORONTO - BlackBerry Ltd said on Thursday its popular messaging system BBM, or BlackBerry Messenger, would now be open to those using the Windows phone platform, a move that potentially makes the messaging service more appealing to its enterprise clients.
Recent Technology News
OTTAWA/TORONTO - The recent hacking attempt on a sensitive Canadian government computer network is similar to attacks mounted by an elite unit of the Chinese army based in Shanghai, according to a cybersecurity expert.
TORONTO August 1 - Canada's three biggest telecom firms, keen to keep shareholders happy with fat dividends, are breaking into businesses ranging from banking to healthcare to drive growth as they run out of expansion options and shy away from overseas purchases.
- Asia stocks sideswiped by Wall Street, but China motors on
- U.S. job growth seen slowing, but remaining solid in July
- Chrysler says its U.S. auto sales rose 20 percent
- P&G's quarterly profit jumps 37 percent on cost cuts
- U.S. says India refusal on WTO deal a wrong signal
- Britain's RBS places restrictions on lending in Russia
- China's factories spring to life as global trade reawakens
- Argentine markets fall post-default, New York hearing on Friday |
- BOJ's Kuroda defends upbeat economic view despite soft data
- China PMIs jump to multi-month highs in July, add to view economy is steadying