The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating a previously disclosed data breach at Yahoo Inc, the company said in a filing.
Recent Technology News
LONDON Britain will on Monday outline a new, interventionist approach to balancing its heavily services-based economy for the post-Brexit era, seeking to reinvigorate industrial production and stimulate investment in technology and R&D.
TOKYO With mounting writedowns from its nuclear business, Japan's Toshiba Corp is looking to sell part of its core semiconductors business, a world No.2 in the flash memory chips used in smartphones.
Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, days after the U.S. government accused the chip maker of resorting to anticompetitive tactics to maintain a monopoly over key semiconductors in mobile phones.
Amazon.com Inc has put its popular Dash button on its website and mobile app, making it easier for shoppers to buy their favorite items such as peanut butter, detergent and paper towels.
OTTAWA Canada's business competition watchdog said on Friday it had reached an agreement with Apple Inc and three major e-book publishers that will allow retailers to offer discounts to customers.
- Dollar slips after Trump's protectionist address, Asia shares resilient
- Japan Inc believes Abe, Trump don't want to see excessive yen weakness: Reuters poll
- Oil firms after producer meeting, but high U.S. output weighs
- Ministers laud strong start to OPEC, non-OPEC oil output cuts
- Dollar drops as investors await details of Trump's policies
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Optimism among S&P 500 CEOs as Trump takes power
- Chief of Taiwan's Foxconn says rise of protectionism unavoidable