NEW YORK - A federal judge said Facebook Inc, Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg and dozens of banks must face a lawsuit accusing the social media company of misleading investors about its financial health before its $16 billion initial public offering last year.
Recent Technology News
LONDON - Regulators will take longer than expected to assess risk at a third of the world's biggest banks because of IT delays, banking supervisors said on Wednesday.
LONDON - British Airways is to become the first airline in Europe to allow their passengers to keep their phones and tablet computers switched on throughout their journey, the company said on Wednesday.
LONDON - Online gambling company Bwin.Party said on Wednesday the outlook for next year was positive thanks to betting on the soccer World Cup and growth prospects in the United States.
TORONTO - Canada will introduce legislation to cap roaming rates that big telecom providers charge their smaller rivals, the government said on Wednesday, aiming to breathe life into its sputtering drive to foster competition in the wireless industry.
WASHINGTON - An outside panel's report to President Barack Obama on U.S. surveillance practices will be released later on Wednesday, White House spokesman Jay Carney said.
- Robust housing data point to strengthening economy
- Fed faces tough call on bond buying as economy strengthens |
- FedEx second-quarter profit misses estimate; revs drop at biggest unit
- No prison for former JPMorgan exec in muni bond bid-rigging case
- Wall St. little changed ahead of Fed policy decision |
- Ex-BP engineer found guilty in Gulf of Mexico spill case
- New Jersey sues Credit Suisse over mortgage securities
- Former Anglo Irish bank granted U.S. creditor protection
- Ford says profit to slow a gear in 2014; shares slump