SAN FRANCISCO/WASHINGTON The FBI is investigating a cyber attack against another U.S. Democratic Party group, which may be related to an earlier hack against the Democratic National Committee, four people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO Japan's Panasonic Corp said on Friday it would raise up to 400 billion yen ($3.86 billion) in corporate bonds, partly because it needs to bring forward its investment in a Tesla Motors Inc battery factory.
PARIS AXA on Friday said it had forged a global partnership with Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba and its Ant Financial Services unit to distribute the French insurance group's products and expand in China.
TOKYO Japan's Sony Corp on Friday said operating profit fell in its first quarter by 42 percent, less than analysts had estimated, as the electronics maker trimmed the impact of earthquake damage to one of its image sensor factories.
TOKYO Japanese electronics maker Sharp Corp reported a smaller first-quarter loss helped by restructuring and cost cuts, although revenue shrank by a third as demand for its products slumped.
Oracle Corp said on Thursday it would buy NetSuite Inc for about $9.3 billion, a deal that gives it a bigger share in the fast-growing cloud computing business and also means a big payday for billionaire Larry Ellison. | Video
- Yen, bond yields rise as Bank of Japan action underwhelms
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- Oil rally to resume later this year, demand to offset glut: Reuters poll
- Consumers seen powering U.S. economic growth in second quarter
- Bezos passes Buffett, becomes third-richest person: Forbes
- Barclays shares jump as transAtlantic refocus starts to pay off
- VW says regrets Washington decision to pursue $176 million fine
- Big U.S. brokerages chase the rich in departure from retail roots
- Rising Chinese interest in overseas deals to underpin European M&A: Credit Suisse