SYDNEY Australia said on Sunday it will push for greater powers to tackle the use of encrypted messaging services used by terrorists and criminals at an upcoming meeting of ministers from the "Five Eyes" intelligence network.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT U.S. missile maker Raytheon's cybersecurity unit could thrive were it to be listed separately, the head of the unit, Forcepoint, told German business daily Boersenzeitung in an interview published on Saturday.
If Amazon.com Inc hopes to revolutionize grocery delivery, then its bid to buy Whole Foods Market Inc for $13.7 billion will be just the start of a long and costly process. | Video
Bengaluru Infosys Ltd, India's second-biggest software services exporter, is re-evaluating its long-term targets because tougher market conditions have made them appear "daunting", the company's chairman said on Saturday.
NEW YORK Hoping to get an accurate count of anti-Muslim hate crimes in the United States, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) on Friday launched a mobile app allowing victims to report bias incidents.
DETROIT Honda Motor Co on Friday released a 2013 email in which one of its engineers suggested that he knew some hidden truth about "the root cause" of Takata Corp air bag failures, but the engineer later said he was mistaken.
- Japanese airbag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets U.S. sponsor
- Asia stocks edge up on optimism over global growth, dollar soft
- Loeb's Third Point targets 'staid' Nestle for change
- Push on with the 'great unwinding', BIS tells central banks
- Italy winds up Veneto banks at cost of up to 17 billion euros
- Oil's drop could leave a stain on earnings
- Pandora Media's CEO Tim Westergren to step down: Recode
- GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
- RBS to cut 443 jobs in UK, move many of them to India