- Time Warner Cable Inc , the No. 2 U.S. cable TV operator, lost more video subscribers than analysts had expected in the third quarter as more customers opt for internet streaming services offered by companies such as Netflix Inc .
Recent Technology News
TOKYO - Sony Corp said on Thursday it would appoint senior vice president Hiroki Totoki as the new president of Sony Mobile Communications on Nov. 16, replacing Kunimasa Suzuki at the top of its troubled smartphone business.
BEIJING - China's dominant search engine Baidu Inc said it would continue to invest significantly to adapt its business to the mobile era, a transition that has tripped up other Internet peers born in the desktop PC era like Google Inc .
- Businesses, trade to support U.S. third-quarter growth
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- European bank ADRs among biggest premarket movers
- Thomson Reuters posts revenue rise on legal and tax & accounting
- ConocoPhillips 3rd-quarter profit up on Nigeria asset sale
- MasterCard profit jumps 15.5 pct as card usage rises
- Chrysler recalls 33,443 light trucks in U.S. for tire pressure issues
- Britain's Fraud Office launches probe into Tesco accounting scandal