BEIJING - The mobile industry has long held that Samsung's broad range of mobile devices makes it nimble in changing markets, while Apple loses out by rigidly sticking to its high-end gadgets.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - China's antitrust regulator has confirmed that Qualcomm Inc, one of the world's biggest mobile chipmakers, has a monopoly, the state-run Securities Times newspaper reported on Thursday, as Qualcomm's chief executive held talks in China.
SEOUL - LG Electronics Inc reported on Thursday its strongest quarterly profit in more than three years, beating analyst estimates thanks to a pickup in television sales and a turnaround in its mobile phone business.
- Global economy starts second half on solid footing: PMIs
- Euro gets lift from business activity data, China PMI helps emerging stocks
- Carey pressured from both sides of Fox Time Warner deal to stay in job
- UBS guarantee reflects possible fine: French prosecutor's office
- As U.S. strengthens, sluggish wages explain Fed's caution
- China probes food businesses; Hong Kong bans imports in meat safety scare
- Former BES CEO Salgado detained, to appear before judge: official
- Euro zone business on solid footing in July but firms cut prices - PMI