NEW YORK - A divided U.S. appeals court rejected UBS AG's bid to force Nasdaq OMX Group Inc to arbitrate a dispute over the exchange operator's alleged "catastrophic mismanagement" of Facebook Inc's $16 billion initial public offering.
Recent Technology News
TAIPEI - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Friday that it expects revenue in the fourth quarter to reach T$43 billion-T$47 billion ($1.4 billion-$1.57 billion), beating market expectations of T$41.5 billion.
MUNICH/LONDON - Siemens is likely to pick EQT [EQT.UL] next week to buy its hearing aids unit for about 2 billion euros ($2.5 billion), two sources familiar with the matter said.
- Broad rally lifts Wall St. to record as BoJ bumps up stimulus
- U.S. consumer spending falters; wage gains highest since 2008
- U.S. consumer sentiment at highest since July 2007
- Exxon, Chevron results boosted by refining as oil prices slip
- Wal-Mart to expand discounts as retail price war heats up
- Without a plan, junk status looms for Britain's Tesco: Moody's
- Argentina default spreads to Par bonds, raising acceleration risk
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Trial of former UBS executive dredges up Swiss banks' shady past