- Apple Inc said many customers will need to wait until next month for their new iPhones after a record 4 million first-day pre-orders were logged, double the number for the iPhone 5 two years ago. | Video
Recent Technology News
STOCKHOLM/SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp has agreed to acquire the Stockholm-based developer of the wildly popular Minecraft video game for $2.5 billion, as it tries to lure a new and mostly young audience into its mobile world.
SAN FRANCISCO - Developers of apps for mobile devices are asking a U.S. agency to clarify its rules for protecting patient health information to reflect the fast-evolving technology.
- Exclusive: U.S. safety chief raps GM's 'flawed' culture on recalls
- Asian shares edge higher as investors await Fed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- GE exec says avoided geared design in jet engine battle with Pratt
- Exclusive: Colombia may pre-finance 2015 borrowing needs - finance minister
- After standoff, Vale and China's Cosco both claim shipping victory
- Exclusive: Toyota pauses on Mexico expansion to review growth strategy
- GM to offer compensation for 19 deaths related to ignition switch