MEXICO CITY - America Movil is not talking to anybody at this stage about a possible purchase of T-Mobile US, Chief Executive Daniel Hajj told a conference call on Friday.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc's sales projections for the crucial holiday quarter disappointed Wall Street and third-quarter results missed forecasts, sending the online retailer's shares 9 percent lower on Thursday. | Video
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp reported higher-than-expected quarterly revenue, helped by stronger sales of its phones, Surface tablets and cloud-computing products for companies, while keeping its profit margins largely intact.
- Wall St. boosted by earnings, S&P posts best week in nearly two years
- U.S. new home sales at six-year high; recovery still fragile
- Exclusive: Ford to overhaul Lincoln brand, this time with big bucks
- U.S. appeals court rules for GM over Spyker's Saab sale
- Ford's lower profit beats estimates; sales down on F-150 launch |
- U.S. House panel to meet with safety regulators about Takata air bags next week
- P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- 25 European banks set to fail health checks: sources |
- Deutsche Bank braces for $1.3 billion in U.S., UK Libor fines: sources
- Ex-Bank of New York Mellon employee pleads guilty to insider trading