- AT&T is suing Cox Communications for infringing eight patents dealing with network quality after the regional cable provider ignored its complaints about the issue and made "billions" off of the technology, according to a new lawsuit.
Recent Technology News
- Apple Inc is working with Dutch chipmaker NXP Semiconductors NV to add secure near-field communications (NFC) technology into the next iPhone, which would enable smartphone users to pay by touch, the Financial Times reported, citing people familiar with Apple's plans.
SAN FRANCISCO - (This story corrects spelling of Emily Weisburst's name in second paragraph)
- Wall Street edges up, set for best month since February
- U.S. consumer spending pauses, but rising confidence offers hope
- Exclusive: U.S. options exchanges craft rules to fend off turmoil
- Kraft issues voluntary recall of some American Singles cheese product
- Disappearing euro zone inflation set to heighten ECB concerns
- Part of Espirito Santo empire may try to block sale of insurer
- Fiat signals Chrysler merger on track