TEL AVIV - Israel's finance and economy ministries on Monday approved a plan by Intel Corp to invest $6 billion in the upgrade of its chip manufacturing plant, in what would be the largest single investment by a foreign company in the country.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - Microsoft Corp has delayed the launch of its Xbox One game console in China, which had been set for release on Tuesday, but the world's biggest software company said it would be released by the end of the year.
FRANKFURT - Workers at German warehouses of online retailer Amazon.com took strike action again on Monday as labor union Verdi pressed its demands in a long-running dispute over pay and conditions.
- Futures lower after China policy comments
- Chrysler recalls 230,760 SUVs globally for fuel pump issue
- Siemens agrees to $7.6 billion deal to buy Dresser-Rand
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Merck KGaA to buy Sigma-Aldrich for $17 billion
- Air France offers to postpone low-cost project to end strike
- Bank of America shares to rise 50 percent in three years: Barron's
- After China, GlaxoSmithKline faces pressure for change
- Airbus sales chief cautious on jet output increases