WASHINGTON - AT&T Inc on Wednesday reported a rise in quarterly revenue, but the increase was less than Wall Street expected as a wave of subscribers plugged into the network using pre-purchased devices. | Video
Recent Technology News
- One of the few remaining examples of Apple Inc's first pre-assembled computer, Apple-1, sold for $905,000 at an auction in New York on Wednesday, far outstripping expectations.
BERLIN/FRANKFURT - German airline Lufthansa is close to a deal to sell its IT infrastructure unit to IBM , including an outsourcing agreement for the services, as part of a shake-up of its technology activities, it said on Wednesday.
- Asia stocks hobbled by growth woes, China PMI fails to impress
- U.S. prosecutors probe Takata Corp over statements: WSJ
- U.S. inflation muted in September as energy costs drop |
- Divided SEC adopts mortgage rule, decries lax lending
- P&G shuffles management, focuses on streamlining co
- Boeing profit jumps 18 percent, but cash is scarce
- JPMorgan was alerted of hiring concerns in China before U.S. probe: WSJ
- U.S. Court hears arguments on sex discrimination at Goldman Sachs
- Total names refining boss to replace de Margerie |