- EBay Inc said it would spin off PayPal, its fast-growing payments business, into a publicly traded company in the second half of 2015, marking an about-face for the company.
Recent Technology News
MOSCOW - Internet auction site eBay intends to drive a wave of consolidation in Russia's e-commerce market over the next couple of years, persuading smaller companies to get on board as the economy weakens.
- Supermarket chain Supervalu Inc reported on Monday a second attack against its payment systems barely two months after it said it was investigating a potential data breach.
- U.S. home prices rise less than expected in July: S&P/Case-Shiller
- Wall Street flat, tech gains led by eBay
- Walgreen posts highest quarterly sales growth in 3 years
- News Corp to buy real estate website operator Move for $950 million
- Auto recovery wobbles in Paris show spotlight
- Vanguard, BlackRock may reap billions from Pimco after Gross exit
- Morningstar strips Pimco Total Return Fund of its gold rating
- Retirement plan advisers set to flee Pimco after Gross exit