- A high-level female Yahoo Inc executive has been sued in California by a woman who worked under her and is accusing her former boss of sexual harassment and wrongful termination.
Recent Technology News
- U.S. regulators on Friday suspended trading in Cynk Technology Corp, citing possible market manipulation in the one-time penny stock whose market value rocketed within weeks from less than $20 million to more than $6 billion.
SAN FRANCISCO/SEATTLE - Improved demand for personal computers after years of declines may not last as emerging markets remain weak and recent corporate upgrades in the United States and Europe may prove fleeting.
- Tech earnings take center stage next week
- Acquisition talks show Reynolds' taste for menthol
- Aerospace jamboree on tenterhooks over F-35 fighter, Airbus jet revamp
- Fed fears risks posed by exit tools; plan almost done
- Disney, CBS queried by U.S. in Comcast merger: Bloomberg
- Exclusive: Mylan near multibillion-dollar deal for Abbott drug assets - sources
- Wells Fargo mortgage revenue drops, shares fall |
- U.S. cupcake chain Crumbs may reopen with new owners
- Argentines, bond holdouts emerge from NY meeting, no resolution