Recent Technology News
BEIJING - Apple Inc Chief Executive Tim Cook said the company is planning to open 25 retail stores in China within the next two years, according to a Chinese transcript of an interview posted by web portal Sina.com.
PARIS/FRANKFURT - French telecoms operator Orange SA still believes the mobile market needs consolidation, but an executive said on Thursday his company is not prepared to kick-off such a move, three months after it dropped a bid for rival Bouygues SA.
- GM posts higher-than-expected profit on strong North American demand
- Caterpillar profit beats view, raises outlook; shares gain
- Caterpillar, Yelp among biggest premarket movers
- Comcast reports higher quarterly revenue, profit
- U.S. prosecutors probe Takata Corp over statements: WSJ
- U.S. jobless claims up; four-week average lowest since 2000
- Business activity improves in China, euro zone but little sign of turnaround
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- Pilots propose talks with Lufthansa over pay, retirement benefits