Recent Technology News
BEIJING - China's Xiaomi unveiled on Tuesday its new flagship Mi 4 smartphone, aimed squarely at the premium handset market dominated by Apple Inc and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
MILAN - Italy's data protection regulator has given Google 18 months to change the way it treats and stores user data, bringing to an end an investigation that is part of a European drive to reform the internet giant's privacy practices.
- Europe rebounds as Ukraine rebels hand over black boxes
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Obama, Biden highlight job-training in middle-class push
- Airbus conducts rejected take-off test on new A350
- Argentina asks U.S. judge to put debt payment order on hold
- Credit Suisse posts big loss after U.S. tax settlement
- More than half of consumers globally upbeat on job prospects: Nielsen