MADRID Authorities in Madrid asked Spain's anti-trust watchdog on Saturday to investigate whether Uber's new low-cost airport transfer service constitutes unfair competition.
Recent Technology News
NAIROBI An innovative Kenyan bond which is bought via mobile phone had raised far less than the 1 billion shillings ($9.6 million) targeted on Friday, failing to match a previous success.
BERLIN More than half the companies in Germany have been hit by spying, sabotage or data theft in the last two years, the German IT industry association Bitkom said on Friday, and estimated the attacks caused around 55 billion euros' worth of damage a year.
The U.S. government on Thursday dealt Arista Networks Inc a loss in its technology dispute with Cisco Systems Inc and refused to set aside an order blocking importation of some of Arista's network switches.
Private equity firms Blackstone and CVC Capital Partners [CVC.UL] joined a rush to snap up payments companies on Friday with a 2.9 billion pound ($3.7 billion) bid for Paysafe Group.
PARIS French fashion brand Louis Vuitton, part of luxury giant LVMH , said on Friday it had launched an e-commerce website in China to tap a booming online shopping market.
- Exclusive: KKR nears deal to acquire WebMD - sources
- BMW rejects media reports of emissions manipulations
- Supreme Court ruling leads to offensive trademark requests
- U.S. Cuba tour operators gird for Trump travel crackdown
- EU antitrust regulators say probing possible German car cartel
- EU's car regulator warns against car diesel ban in cities
- India's Delhi government tells Philip Morris to remove all ads
- Blackstone in talks to buy 40 percent of Israel cyber firm NSO: report
- Female stars call on BBC to 'act now' to close gender pay gap