- Dell Inc is in talks with banks to fund a takeover of data storage company EMC Corp, sources familiar with the matter said, as the world's No.3 PC maker looks to beef up its cloud-based offerings for corporate customers. | Video
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Lyft has partnered with Hertz Global Holdings Inc to offer rental cars to its drivers, the ride-hailing company said at a media event on Thursday.
PARIS - Still reeling from front page images of shirtless Air France executives fleeing angry workers, the French government got a welcome boost on Thursday for its campaign to attract foreign investment from U.S. tech group Cisco.
WASHINGTON - Computer hackers in China, South Korea and Germany tried to attack Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's private email server after she left the U.S. State Department in February 2013, the Associated Press reported on Thursday.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Chairman Jack Ma, looking to calm investors after a slide in the e-commerce company's shares, said concerns about slowing consumption in China were overdone.
SAN FRANCISCO - Eight months after disclosing a major data breach, ride service Uber [UBER.UL] is focusing its legal efforts on learning more about an internet address that it has persuaded a court could lead to identifying the hacker. That address, two sources familiar with the matter say, can be traced to the chief of technology at its main U.S. rival, Lyft.
- Jobless claims fall to near a 42-year low
- Bill Gross sues Pimco for $200 million over forced ouster
- Fed awaiting evidence global chill not knocking U.S. off track: minutes
- Dovish Fed drives Wall Street higher
- Volkswagen's U.S. chief blames emissions scandal on 'individuals' |
- AB InBev CEO appeals to SAB shareholders for second day
- Air France pilot union says ready to resume talks with management
- Fiat Chrysler workers skeptical of new UAW deal's impact on wages
- Oil surges to settle at three-month high on bullish outlook