SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo Inc reported a modest increase in revenue during the third quarter, exceeding lackluster Wall Street targets, as the Internet company's online display advertising business continued to struggle. | Video
Recent Technology News
- Strong global demand for Apple Inc's iPhone 6 will drive revenue growth through 2015, while updated models should help reverse three straight quarters of declining iPad sales, analysts said.
- Apple and GT Advanced Technologies Inc struck an agreement on Tuesday that will let GT begin the shutdown of key Arizona operations, and shed some more light on why the former stock market darling abruptly filed for bankruptcy this month.
- Asian shares bask in glow of U.S. tech earnings
- Faulty airbags warning expanded to 6.1. million U.S. cars: NHTSA
- Broadcom third-quarter results beat views, stock jumps
- U.S. existing home sales at one-year high, prices up
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales
- After huge jet orders, budget airlines eye rich seam of aircraft leasing
- New Total boss must overhaul exploration strategy, pursue cost cuts |
- Coca-Cola announces growth plan as profit falls 14 percent
- McDonald's CEO acknowledges image problems after tough results |