Twitter has toughened its stance on online sexual harassment and abuse, laying out stronger penalties for misconduct on the social media platform in an email to its Trust and Safety Council published by Wired late on Tuesday.
Recent Technology News
Apple Inc and General Electric Co say they are working together to make it easier to write software that can track power plants and jet engines on Apple's iPhones and iPads.
Shares of Qudian Inc rose as much as 48 percent in their market debut on Wednesday, valuing the online micro-credit firm at about $11.67 billion in the biggest U.S. listing by a Chinese company this year.
Snap Inc, parent company of messaging and video app Snapchat, and NBCUniversal launched a joint venture studio on Tuesday to produce scripted shows and other genres to air on Snapchat.
BEIJING China's electric vehicle (EV) production could touch 1 million units next year and 3 million units by 2020, said Xu Heyi, chairman of carmaker BAIC Group, on Wednesday, likely exceeding a government set target.
JPMorgan Chase & Co said on Tuesday it would acquire online payment provider WePay as the bank looks to integrate payments into software used by small businesses.
- Dow opens above 23,000, powered by IBM
- U.S. housing starts hit one-year low; building permits tumble
- U.S. bankers hold onto hopes that Trump will boost profits
- Ford to recall about 1.3 million vehicles in North America
- Billionaire Branson targeted in $5 million scam 'straight out of le Carre'
- Nasdaq, Singapore Exchange sign pact for collaborative listings
- U.S. SEC charges Rio Tinto, former top executives with fraud |
- Allergan ruling casts doubt on tribal patent strategy