- Top seed Rafa Nadal survived a scare from Radek Stepanek before winning his BNP Paribas Open second round match in three tight sets at Indian Wells on Saturday.
LONDON - As a player Andre Agassi relied as much on a razor-sharp tennis brain as brute force to collect eight major titles and join a select band of players to complete a career grand slam.
LONDON - Andre Agassi will snub the inaugural International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) if it clashes with Thanksgiving, the former world number one said the day after being signed up by the Singapore franchise.
MUMBAI - World number one Rafa Nadal will team up with 14-times major champion Pete Sampras for Mumbai in the inaugural International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) later this year, tournament organizers said on Sunday.
- Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov edged out South Africa's Kevin Anderson 7-6 (7-1) 3-6 7-6 (7-5) in a three-hour slugfest to claim his second career title with victory in the Acapulco International final on Sunday.
- Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov edged second seed Andy Murray in a semi-final clash at the Acapulco International that finished in the early hours of Saturday morning to set up a title showdown against South Africa's Kevin Anderson.
DUBAI - Roger Federer rolled back the years to stun Novak Djokovic 3-6 6-3 6-2 in the semi-finals of the Dubai Championship on Friday, his first victory in four meetings with the world number two.
- Andy Murray rallied from a set and a break down against Gilles Simon to advance to his first semi-final since he won last year's Wimbledon title while top seed David Ferrer retired with a thigh strain at the Acapulco International on Thursday.
DUBAI - Coach Boris Becker can help Novak Djokovic acquire a greater mental toughness to better his recent record in grand slam finals, the Serb said ahead of the Dubai Championships which begin on Monday.
- Czech Tomas Berdych claimed his first ATP singles title in over a year with a comprehensive 6-4 6-2 victory over Croatia's Marin Cilic at the ABN Amro World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam on Sunday.