- Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic cruised into the quarter-finals of the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells on Wednesday after Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and Australian Open winner Stanislas Wawrinka both fell in the fourth round.
- Canada's Milos Raonic, one of the biggest servers in men's tennis, knocked Andy Murray out of the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells on Wednesday.
LONDON - Top female tennis players may be doing themselves a disservice by hiring male coaches instead of women, according to former great Billie Jean King.
- Rafa Nadal and Maria Sharapova were both knocked out of the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells on Monday after stunning upsets at one of the world's biggest tournaments outside the four grand slams.
- Britain's Andy Murray was forced to dig deep before beating rising Czech star Jiri Vesely in the third round of the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells on Monday.
- Top seed Rafa Nadal survived a scare from Radek Stepanek before winning his BNP Paribas Open second round match in three tight sets at Indian Wells on Saturday.
LONDON - As a player Andre Agassi relied as much on a razor-sharp tennis brain as brute force to collect eight major titles and join a select band of players to complete a career grand slam.
LONDON - Andre Agassi will snub the inaugural International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) if it clashes with Thanksgiving, the former world number one said the day after being signed up by the Singapore franchise.
MUMBAI - World number one Rafa Nadal will team up with 14-times major champion Pete Sampras for Mumbai in the inaugural International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) later this year, tournament organizers said on Sunday.
- Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov edged out South Africa's Kevin Anderson 7-6 (7-1) 3-6 7-6 (7-5) in a three-hour slugfest to claim his second career title with victory in the Acapulco International final on Sunday.