"Tales from the Trail" has joined with the Reuters election live blog to bring you even more coverage of the race for the White House.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Senate passed legislation on Friday to fund the government through April and President Barack Obama promptly signed it into law, after Democrats who had sought more generous healthcare benefits for coal miners stopped delaying action on the measure.
- CIA says Russia intervened to help Trump win White House
- Wisconsin judge rejects bid to stop election recount
- Giuliani pulls out of consideration to serve in administration: Trump
- Romney niece McDaniel is favorite to head Republican Party |
- Trump team memo on climate change alarms Energy Department staff