"Tales from the Trail" has joined with the Reuters election live blog to bring you even more coverage of the race for the White House.
WASHINGTON Nine Democratic senators asked President-elect Donald Trump's nominee to be U.S. attorney general, Senator Jeff Sessions, on Tuesday to recuse himself from any FBI or Justice Department investigation into Russia's efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.
- Despite showman reputation, Trump inauguration shaping up as low-key
- Quarter of Republicans would keep Obamacare: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Trump's U.N. nominee to blast world body over Israel: testimony
- Senate Democrat leader attacks Price on ethics charge
- Trump Interior nominee would consider more drilling on federal land