CHICAGO - Presidential candidate Marco Rubio will deliver an economic speech in Chicago on Tuesday with the goal of separating himself from the packed field of Republican candidates and kick-starting his campaign into a more active, visible phase.
- Clinton says Puerto Rico should have access to U.S. bankruptcy laws
- South Carolina Senate expected to vote to remove Confederate flag |
- Donald Trump says some of his comments about Mexico distorted
- Venezuela's Maduro says U.S. diplomatic channel 'working well'
- Obama says U.S. to increase support for Syria opposition |
Recent Politics News
(The story changes court description in first paragraph to "appeals" from "supreme")
BEIJING - China on Monday downplayed an accusation by U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton that Beijing had tried to "hack into everything that doesn't move in America".
WASHINGTON - A forger sent a hoax letter to Russian media in an apparent bid to convince journalists that a senior U.S. lawmaker, Senator Richard Durbin, was trying to tell Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk how to run his government, Durbin's office said on Monday.
WASHINGTON - The White House criticized Republicans in the U.S. Senate on Monday for not approving appointments aimed at fighting the Islamic State.