WASHINGTON U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Wednesday he does not yet know how Republicans will amass the votes needed to pass legislation now being crafted to dismantle Obamacare, but expressed some optimism on another top priority, overhauling the tax code. | Video
- Estimated 23 mln would lose health insurance under Republican bill: CBO
- Treasury chief says reviewing Iran's aircraft licenses
- House intelligence committee Democrat says panel to subpoena Flynn
- Exclusive - Hate the tweets, love the agenda: McConnell on Trump |
- On trip abroad, Trump stays on script, but will it last?
Recent Politics News
Vermont's governor on Wednesday halted, at least temporarily, efforts to become the ninth state to legalize the recreational use of marijuana, but offered to work with state legislators to resolve what he cited as the bill's shortcomings.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump's businesses say it would be "impractical" to require customers representing foreign nations to identify themselves, raising questions about how Trump will fulfill a pledge to donate all profits from overseas governments to the U.S. Treasury.
WASHINGTON A week after U.S. President Donald Trump said he was close to picking a new FBI director to replace the one he fired, the White House has decided to renew its search, CNN reported on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON Carter Page, a former foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump's presidential campaign, will testify on June 6 before a House committee investigating alleged efforts by Russia to influence the U.S. election, ABC News reported on Wednesday.