WASHINGTON A Russian bank under U.S. economic sanctions over Russia's incursion into Ukraine disclosed on Monday that its executives had met Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a top White House adviser, during the 2016 election campaign. | Video
- Trump tax plan faces rockier road after stinging healthcare loss |
- More Democrats oppose Trump's U.S. Supreme Court pick
- Senators press Icahn on White House influence, business conflicts
- House tax chief says Obamacare taxes not part of tax reform
- U.S. attorney general: sanctuary cities may lose Justice Department grants
Recent Politics News
NEW YORK A wealthy Turkish gold trader's decision to hire former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani and former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey to represent him, as he defends against charges he conspired to violate U.S. sanctions on Iran, raises a potential conflict of interest, prosecutors said.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday will announce that his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, will oversee a broad effort to overhaul the federal government, a White House official confirmed.
WASHINGTON Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday he was committed to working with U.S. President Donald Trump to advance peace efforts with the Palestinians and with the broader Arab world.
OSLO A 2015 global pact for fighting climate change will benefit in some ways at least if U.S. President Donald Trump carries out a threat to pull out, backers say, in a shift from gloom about the fate of a deal that took two decades to negotiate.