NEW YORK U.S. President Donald Trump reassured manufacturers gathered in the White House Roosevelt room on March 31 that a massive infrastructure program was coming soon.
- Sweet home Chicago: Obama re-emerges in city where it all began
- Trump's 'big announcement' on tax to be broad principles: official
- U.S. defense secretary arrives in Djibouti to visit key military base
- Trump tax plan may produce some short-term budget issues: Mnuchin
- Trump visits wounded U.S. service members at military hospital |
Recent Politics News
SAN FRANCISCO/NEW YORK President Donald Trump's travel ban on citizens of six Muslim-majority nations faces its second challenge at a U.S. appeals court next month, and this time more Republican states are backing the measure, while one Democratic state attorney general dropped out of the legal fight this week.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump ordered the Treasury Department on Friday to examine two powers given to regulators to police large financial companies following the 2008 financial crisis, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said. | Video
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump, striving to make good on a top campaign promise, is pushing his fellow Republicans who control Congress to pass revamped healthcare legislation but the same intraparty squabbling that torpedoed it last month could do it again.
WASHINGTON The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee said on Friday it had invited FBI, NSA and Obama administration officials to testify as it restarts its investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.