JERUSALEM - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry headed back to the Middle East on Thursday, a week after his previous visit ended with Palestinian dissatisfaction over U.S. security ideas for an elusive land-for-peace deal with Israel.
- Budget deal headed to vote in U.S. House, passage predicted |
- Longtime Obama aide plans to leave as part of White House overhaul: report
- In Arkansas, crucial Obamacare hub draws little notice
- U.S. senator's top aide arrested on child porn allegations
- Obamacare agency relies on manual back-ups as enrollment rises
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - Nineteen people and companies in Europe and Asia acted as middlemen for Iranian airline Mahan Air, helping it procure supplies from the United States in violation of U.S. sanctions, the U.S. Commerce Department said on Wednesday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Democrats who control California's Assembly said on Wednesday their priorities for the next state budget include more spending on early childhood and higher education and leaving $2 billion in reserve at the end of the next fiscal year.
WASHINGTON - John Podesta's return to the White House could dim prospects for the Keystone XL pipeline's approval, environmentalists said Wednesday, as the Democratic Party elder and Keystone critic crafts policies to curb climate change.