WASHINGTON President Barack Obama will propose a $2.5 billion tax credit over five years for businesses that invest in programs at local community colleges and hire their graduates, administration officials said on Friday.
- Exclusive: Presidential hopefuls Sanders, Clinton in dead heat - Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Special Report: Why Obama and other gun control advocates own stock in firearms makers |
- Trump says will attend March Fox debate with Megyn Kelly: report
- Struggling Republican Bush brings out the big gun: his mom |
- Democratic donor contacts Biden allies about possible run
Recent Politics News
Two of North Carolina's congressional districts were racially gerrymandered in a 2011 redistricting and must be redrawn within two weeks, a U.S. appeals court panel ruled on Friday.
WASHINGTON The White House said on Friday it expects to have to compromise on elements of the federal budget President Barack Obama will submit to U.S. lawmakers next week.
WASHINGTON U.S. Vice President Joe Biden will travel to Mexico City on February 24-25 to lead a delegation for the U.S.-Mexico High Level Economic Dialogue, the White House said on Friday.
Stumping for Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Tinder is getting some women banned from the online dating app after sending campaign messages to prospective matches. | Video