WASHINGTON - The latest delay to a final decision on the Keystone XL oil pipeline will reinforce a White House strategy to energize President Barack Obama's liberal-leaning base before fall elections in which Democrats risk losing control of the U.S. Senate.
- Obamacare enrollees urged to change passwords over Heartbleed bug
- New York Attorney General to subpoena Airbnb on sublets: NY Post
- Social Security to resume benefits statement mailings
- Obama signs law to bar Iran diplomat from serving in U.N. post
- Supreme Court denies Teva stay in Copaxone patent fight
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama mounted a vigorous effort on Thursday to show his signature healthcare law is working and dismissed Republican critics who are using flaws in Obamacare to campaign for ousting Democrats from the U.S. Congress in November. | Video
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama on Thursday called on the U.S. Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform, which he said was being blocked by Republican leaders in the House of Representatives.
WASHINGTON - Two members of the Supreme Court indicated on Thursday night that the court will ultimately have to decide the legality of National Security Agency surveillance activities.
WASHINGTON - A U.S. appeals court on Friday rejected the latest challenge to a Wisconsin law that restricts the power of public-sector unions.