WASHINGTON/NEW YORK U.S. President-elect Donald Trump urged the government on Tuesday to cancel an order with Boeing Co for a revamped Air Force One - one of the most prominent symbols of the U.S. presidency - saying costs were out of control. | Video
- Trump sold all of his shares in companies in June: spokesman
- NYC Congress members urge federal funding for Trump security in city
- Cuba, U.S. to discuss detente in wake of Trump election
- U.S. lawmaker: Sony hack may have inspired Russian election hacking
- Release of CIA torture details unlikely: senior Democrat
Recent Politics News
Blackstone Group LP Chairman and CEO Steve Schwarzman said on Tuesday he expected to see a "very substantial reversal of regulations of all types," for the financial sector, following Donald Trump's U.S. presidential election victory.
WASHINGTON U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday said he is pushing to extend expiring healthcare benefits for retired coal miners by including a provision in a spending bill Congress hopes to pass this week.
WASHINGTON President Barack Obama will make the case on Tuesday that his counterterrorism policies have helped protect Americans from evolving international threats as he prepares to hand over the White House to a successor who has been critical of his approach.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. Lawmakers in Democrat-controlled California are already laying the groundwork to fight President-elect Donald Trump's conservative populist agenda.