WASHINGTON - Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's support among Democrats has dropped to its lowest point since Reuters/Ipsos began polling on her chances of winning the party's nomination for the 2016 election almost three years ago.
- Planned Parenthood goes to court to fight funding cuts in Alabama
- Biden beloved by top Democrats; his candidacy, not so much
- Best president ever! How Trump's love of hyperbole could backfire
- Biden backers eye gay support, money for presidential bid
- Obama: U.S., Israel in talks 'for months' over security cooperation
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - The White House on Friday expressed confidence that it has the support in Congress necessary to sustain a veto of a resolution to reject the Iran nuclear agreement.
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio on Friday accused Chinese President Xi Jinping, who is scheduled to make a state visit to Washington next month, of stepping up a campaign to push the United States out of Asia.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama will name James O'Brien special presidential envoy for hostage affairs as part of a response to complaints about the government's handling of hostage situations.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama reassured U.S. Jewish groups on Friday that the U.S.-Israel relationship is strong, despite differences over the nuclear deal with Iran, and called for more talks between the two governments on security cooperation.