JUPITER, Florida - In October 2003, Jeb Bush unveiled one of the largest economic projects in Florida history: a $500 million plan to bring Scripps Research Institute to the state and build a biomedical hub he said would generate nearly 50,000 jobs in 15 years.
- Americans say keep politics out of the Fed
- Boehner defends his U.S. House leadership amid conservative unrest
- Netanyahu flies to U.S., signs of some easing of tensions over Iran speech |
- Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fiscal outlook
- Obama to veto bill letting Congress weigh in on Iran deal
Recent Politics News
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. - Scott Walker's early surge in the jockeying for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination reflects the belief by conservatives that he is truly one of their own and has a track record to show for it.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. - Senator Rand Paul won a straw poll of conservative activists on Saturday, giving his potential bid for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016 a boost, and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker came in second in a surprising show of strength. | Video
NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. - Jeb Bush will not sign any "no new taxes" pledges or any other pledges if he decides to seek the 2016 Republican presidential nomination, a spokeswoman said on Saturday. | Video
WASHINGTON - The U.S. House of Representatives gave final approval on Friday to a one-week stopgap spending bill for the domestic security agency, averting a partial shutdown with just hours to spare before a midnight deadline. | Video