Since President Donald Trump's election, monthly lectures on social justice at the 600-seat Gothic chapel of New York's Union Theological Seminary have been filled to capacity with crowds three times what they usually draw. | Video
- Senate panel to question Trump son-in-law on Russians: official
- White House looks past conservatives on tax reform - to Democrats |
- Trump's son-in-law to oversee White House office to revamp government: report
- Trump to sign order on Tuesday easing energy regulations: officials
- Pence revives talk of U.S. moving Tel Aviv embassy to Jerusalem
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Republican U.S. Representative Ted Poe resigned from the House Freedom Caucus on Sunday over the conservative legislative group's role in sinking a healthcare overhaul championed by President Donald Trump.
WASHINGTON Roger Stone, a longtime ally of President Donald Trump, said on Sunday he has offered to testify before a congressional committee investigating possible Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and ties to the Trump campaign.
CHICAGO Republicans may have failed to overthrow Obamacare this week, but there are plenty of ways they can chip away at it.
WASHINGTON U.S. House of Representative Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady said he aims to move a tax reform bill through his committee this spring. | Video