BEIJING - China on Monday downplayed an accusation by U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton that Beijing had tried to "hack into everything that doesn't move in America".
- Some White House Republican hopefuls want curbs on legal immigration
- U.S. and Iran: the unbearable awkwardness of defending your enemy
- Republican Christie criticizes high court's gay marriage ruling |
- Cruz presidential campaign says supporters donated $51 million
- Republican climate advocate makes big 2016 campaign gift
Recent Politics News
GLEN, N.H. - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton accused China on Saturday of stealing commercial secrets and "huge amounts of government information," and of trying to "hack into everything that doesn't move in America." | Video
GLEN, N.H. - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said on Saturday the United States has to be "much smarter" about how it deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's administration was unexpectedly on the winning side in nearly all the close, politically significant Supreme Court cases decided in the term that ended this week, including blockbuster rulings on Obamacare and gay marriage.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo on Friday ordered heightened security measures across the state over the U.S. July Fourth holiday weekend in response to a call for vigilance by the federal government. | Video