WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama challenged America and the world to step up efforts to fight global warming on Monday at the formal unveiling of his administration's controversial, ramped-up plan to cut carbon emissions from U.S. power plants. | Video
- Senate blocks Planned Parenthood defunding measure
- Republicans begin pivotal debate week with New Hampshire forum
- Special Report: State Department watered down human trafficking report
- House ethics panel to investigate Philadelphia's Fattah
- We want Iran cooperation, not meddling, Gulf Arabs tell Kerry
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - U.S. backers of the Iran nuclear deal are increasingly confident of enough Democratic support to ensure it survives review by Congress, despite fierce opposition by majority Republicans and a massive lobbying drive.
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump, the man to beat in this week's first televised Republican presidential debate, said on Sunday he does not plan to attack his rivals and downplayed expectations for his performance, saying "I'm not a debater."
By Mica Rosenberg, Ryan McNeill, Megan Twohey and Michelle Conlin
- A Super PAC backing Democratic White House hopeful Hillary Clinton raised $15.6 million in the first six months of the year, according to a report filed on Friday with the Federal Elections Committee.