WASHINGTON - Former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania told Fox News on Wednesday he will announce on May 27 whether he will seek the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.
- New York governor proposes Wage Board to raise minimum wage
- Pentagon chief calls for new multi-year defense spending deal
- Michigan Governor Snyder will not run for president in 2016 -Politico
- Private email servers 'not acceptable' at State Dept: official
- Bill Clinton says tough '90s crime bill went too far
Recent Politics News
TAMPA, Fla. - Republican U.S. Representative Ron DeSantis said on Wednesday he will seek the Senate seat held by Marco Rubio, who is forgoing a re-election bid to run for the Republican presidential nomination.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is expected to make a renewed U.S. push next week to help Gulf allies create a region-wide defense system to guard against Iranian missiles as he seeks to allay their anxieties over any nuclear deal with Tehran, according to U.S. sources.
WASHINGTON - Jim Wright, a Texas Democrat fond of hardball politics who quit as U.S. House of Representatives speaker amid accusations of financial impropriety and decried the "mindless cannibalism" of his colleagues, died on Wednesday at age 92.
CHICAGO - Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner's plan to slash healthcare spending in the upcoming state budget failed to attract a single affirmative vote in the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives on Wednesday.