WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and close adviser, Jared Kushner, had at least three previously undisclosed contacts with the Russian ambassador to the United States during and after the 2016 presidential campaign, seven current and former U.S. officials told Reuters. | Video
- Trump ends nine-day overseas trip with a flourish as trouble looms at home |
- McMaster says 'not concerned' after Kushner back-channel reports
- Exclusive: Tillerson declines to host Ramadan event at State Department |
- Russian with ties to former Trump aide wants immunity for testimony: NYT
- McMaster says 'of course' Trump supports NATO Article 5
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON The Senate Intelligence Committee, investigating Russian meddling in U.S. 2016 election, has asked President Donald Trump's political organization to hand over all documents going back the campaign's launch in June 2015, the Washington Post reported on Friday, citing two people briefed on the request.
Former U.S. national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, who established himself in the Carter administration as a hardliner on foreign policy, died on Friday, his family said. He was 89.
BRUSSELS/WASHINGTON Once U.S. President Donald Trump returns from his overseas trip, the White House plans to launch its most aggressive effort yet to push back against allegations involving Russia and his presidential campaign, tackling head-on a scandal that has threatened to consume his young presidency.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump's time in office has been a "complete disaster" aside from foreign affairs, fellow Republican and former U.S. House Speaker John Boehner said at an energy conference.