WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump warned House Republican lawmakers that he will leave Obamacare in place and move on to tax reform if they do not get behind new healthcare legislation and support it in a vote on Friday. | Video
- Republican Nunes apologizes over handling of Trump surveillance claim |
- Washington talks end without agreement on Israeli settlements
- Top Senate Democrat promises fight to block Trump high court pick |
- How a border tax could divide Boeing and its suppliers
- Senate confirms Trump nominee to be Israel envoy
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Supporters of Obamacare staged rallies across the country on Thursday denouncing efforts by President Donald Trump and Republican congressional leaders to repeal the landmark law that has extended medical insurance coverage to some 20 million Americans.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump intends to nominate businessman William Hagerty as the next U.S. ambassador to Japan, the White House said on Thursday.
WASHINGTON The Trump administration is preparing new executive orders to re-examine all 14 U.S. free trade agreements and review government procurement policies to aid American companies, two administration officials said.
WASHINGTON Iran would face tighter U.S. sanctions over ballistic missile launches and other non-nuclear activities under a bill announced on Thursday by a bipartisan group of senators, echoing a harder line on Tehran espoused by Republican President Donald Trump.