DORAL, Fla. U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Tuesday that Democrat Hillary Clinton's plan for Syria would "lead to World War Three," because of the potential for conflict with military forces from nuclear-armed Russia. | Video
- Clinton warns against complacency, Trump warns of World War Three
- Exclusive: U.S. House to vote on Iran Sanctions Act renewal as soon as November
- Trump asks team to trim back transition efforts, focus on race: sources
- White House urges ban on non-compete agreements for many workers
- On the ballot: two clashing visions of how America will power its cars, homes |
Recent Politics News
Colin Powell, who served as secretary of state in Republican President George W. Bush's administration, said on Tuesday he would vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton in the Nov. 8 presidential election, according to Newsday newspaper.
LOS ANGELES The Obama administration is evaluating whether an international agreement reached earlier this month to cut back on greenhouse gases used in refrigerators and air conditioners will need approval by the U.S. Senate, the White House said on Tuesday.
MANCHESTER, N.H./ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton slammed rival Donald Trump on Monday for saying that the week-old effort to retake the Iraqi city of Mosul from the control of Islamic State was going badly. | Video
CUIDAD JUAREZ, MEXICO Both U.S. presidential candidates routinely criticize free-trade deals they blame for the loss of American jobs.