- The U.S. federal health insurance website HealthCare.gov, which has had technology problems since its October 1 launch, is now experiencing errors in transmitting applications about 10 percent of the time, a government spokeswoman said on Friday.
- Republican links Mandela apartheid fight to Obamacare
- Top Democrats seek intelligence briefings, report on Iran
- Hagel reassures Gulf allies U.S. committed to regional security
- White House says open to finding budget offsets for benefits extension
- Mississippi Republican Senator Cochran to seek seventh term
Recent Politics News
JERUSALEM - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry assured Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday that core sanctions against Iran would remain in place despite its interim nuclear deal with world powers. | Video
SEOUL - U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said on Friday that North Korea would never achieve prosperity as long as it continued to pursue nuclear arms, but added Washington remained open to dialogue if Pyongyang can show its willingness to honor its commitments. | Video
WASHINGTON - The Pentagon has approved the sale of more than 15,000 Raytheon Co anti-tank missiles to Saudi Arabia under two separate deals valued at nearly $1.1 billion.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says both Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden would make outstanding presidents. And beyond that, he's staying out of the debate about who should succeed him in 2016.