PHILADELPHIA President Barack Obama painted an optimistic picture of America's future and offered full-throated support for Hillary Clinton's bid to defeat Republican Donald Trump in a speech that electrified the Democratic National Convention. | Video
- In clash of billionaires, Bloomberg calls Trump White House race 'a con' |
- WikiLeaks releases hacked Democratic National Committee audio files
- Trump draws ire after urging Russia to find 'missing' Clinton emails |
- Mike Pence warns of 'consequences' if Russia hacked emails
- U.S. theory on Democratic Party breach: Hackers meant to leave Russia's mark
Recent Politics News
PHILADELPHIA Billionaire environmental activist Tom Steyer is expanding his political agenda beyond climate change to embrace issues ranging from immigration to income inequality, which he expects will be critical to mustering votes for Democrat Hillary Clinton in the November presidential election.
PHILADELPHIA When Hillary Clinton first ran for president in 2008 she was badly stung by a backhanded compliment from rival Barack Obama, who called her "likable enough" before going on to win the Democratic nomination and the White House.
WASHINGTON The top Democrats on the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives intelligence committees called on Wednesday for the White House to consider declassifying and releasing any intelligence community assessments of the hack into the Democratic National Committee email system.
GENEVA The head of the World Trade Organization said on Wednesday he would not get into an argument with U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump, who has described the global trade body as a "disaster" and threatened to quit it.