WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and close adviser, Jared Kushner, had at least three previously undisclosed contacts with the Russian ambassador to the United States during and after the 2016 presidential campaign, seven current and former U.S. officials told Reuters.
- Exclusive: Tillerson declines to host Ramadan event at State Department - sources |
- In shakeup, Trump to set up 'war room' to repel attacks over Russia probe
- Senate intelligence panel requests Trump campaign documents: Washington Post
- Boehner: Trump has been 'complete disaster'
- Trump travel ban fight heads toward Supreme Court showdown
Recent Politics News
AUSTIN, Texas Texas Governor Greg Abbott joked about threatening to shoot reporters while visiting a gun range on Friday to sign a bill lowering the cost of a handgun license, drawing criticism from gun-safety advocates who called his remarks "dangerous."
WASHINGTON The White House will comply with a request from the U.S. government's ethics agency to provide information on which former lobbyists are working in the administration, an administration official said on Friday.
WELLESLEY, Mass. Hillary Clinton assailed the man who beat her to the White House, slamming as "unimaginable cruelty" President Donald Trump's proposal to cut $3.6 trillion in government spending over the next decade in a speech on Friday. | Video
WASHINGTON The Trump administration's call for an opening of U.S. national monuments to economic development has drawn 107,00 comments from the public, with many expressing hope that sites like Utah's Bears Ears can maintain their protected status.