MANCHESTER, N.H. Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Bernie Sanders coasted to victory on a wave of voter anger in the New Hampshire presidential nominating contest, thrashing traditional U.S. politicians in a display of anti-establishment power. | Video
- In crucial vote, Hillary Clinton fails to rally women to her history-making bid
- Trump shows his U.S. presidential bid is no mere publicity stunt |
- A breakfast in Harlem underscores key challenge for White House hopeful Sanders
- Trump for president? Ladbrokes odds improve after New Hampshire
- U.S. lawmakers seek to bar states from mandating encryption weaknesses
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. President Barack Obama proposed a $4.1 trillion spending plan for fiscal year 2017 on Tuesday in a final White House budget that met immediate Republican resistance for its cost and reliance on tax hikes to fund domestic priorities. | Video
WASHINGTON/SAN FRANCISCO Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen will defend the U.S. central bank's first rate hike in a decade and likely insist that further rises this year remain on track, albeit at a slower pace, when she addresses Congress on Wednesday.
PARIS U.S. Republican presidential contender Donald Trump said German Chancellor Angela Merkel was wrong to let in thousands of migrants into Germany and that the refugee crisis could trigger revolutions and even the end of Europe.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Defense Department's fiscal year 2017 budget requests $145.8 million in support for Israel, including Iron Dome and other cooperative defense programs, according to Pentagon documents released Tuesday.