WASHINGTON The Trump administration is making it more difficult for skilled foreigners to work in the United States, challenging visa applications more often than at nearly any point in the Obama era, according to data reviewed by Reuters.
- Trump using campaign, RNC funds to pay legal bills from Russia probe: sources |
- As clock ticks, Republicans try to move ahead on Obamacare repeal |
- Senate Republicans weigh tax cuts, deficit expansion
- Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein interviewed over FBI ex-director's firing: WSJ
- Senate panel cancels interview with Trump lawyer, asks him to open hearing
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, lashed out on Tuesday at reports he was wiretapped by federal authorities, and his spokesman sent out a statement demanding a leaks probe and suggesting the surveillance was politically motivated.
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions stepped up the Trump administration's critique of so-called sanctuary cities on Tuesday, saying local and state policies to limit cooperation with immigration enforcement are a criminal's "best friend."
WASHINGTON Former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman, President Donald Trump's nominee to be ambassador to Russia, said on Tuesday there was "no question" Moscow meddled in the 2016 U.S. election, and pledged to bring up the matter with the Russian government. | Video
WASHINGTON The Republican-controlled U.S. Senate on Tuesday confirmed President Donald Trump's nominee to serve as his administration's top advocate before the U.S. Supreme Court, overcoming united Democratic opposition.