WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and close adviser, Jared Kushner, had at least three previously undisclosed contacts with the Russian ambassador to the United States during and after the 2016 presidential campaign, seven current and former U.S. officials told Reuters. | Video
- Exclusive: Tillerson declines to host Ramadan event at State Department |
- Russian with ties to former Trump aide wants immunity for testimony: NYT
- Senate intelligence panel requests Trump campaign documents: Washington Post
- Former U.S. national security adviser Brzezinski dies at age 89: daughter
- In shakeup, Trump to set up 'war room' to repel attacks over Russia probe
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump's time in office has been a "complete disaster" aside from foreign affairs, fellow Republican and former U.S. House Speaker John Boehner said at an energy conference.
WASHINGTON The fate of President Donald Trump's order to ban travelers from six predominantly Muslim nations, blocked by federal courts, may soon be in the hands of the conservative-majority Supreme Court, where his appointee Neil Gorsuch could help settle the matter.
AUSTIN, Texas Texas Governor Greg Abbott joked about shooting journalists while visiting a gun range on Friday to sign a bill lowering the cost of a handgun license, drawing criticism from gun-safety and free-press advocates who called his remarks "dangerous."
WASHINGTON The White House will comply with a request from the U.S. government's ethics agency to provide information on which former lobbyists are working in the administration, an administration official said on Friday.