NEW YORK A majority of Americans believe that transgender individuals should be allowed to serve in the military, according to an exclusive Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday.
- Republicans try to pick up the pieces after healthcare defeat |
- Exclusive: Congress asks U.S. agencies for Kaspersky Lab cyber documents
- McCain, once belittled by Trump, hands him big defeat in healthcare vote
- Congressman becomes first Democrat to declare 2020 presidential run
- Massachusetts governor signs bill hiking tax on recreational pot
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. Senator John McCain, who was diagnosed with brain cancer, is returning home to Arizona for medical treatment at the Mayo Clinic, McCain's office said on Friday.
WASHINGTON House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan said on Friday he was disappointed with the Senate's failure to pass healthcare legislation but urged Republican senators not to give up as their colleagues in the House moved on to tax reform.
WASHINGTON U.S. House of Representatives Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi urged Republicans to establish a process to move forward on improvements to Obamacare on Friday after their healthcare reform effort failed in the Senate.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Senate voted almost unanimously on Thursday to slap new sanctions on Russia, putting President Donald Trump in a tough position by forcing him to take a hard line on Moscow or veto the legislation and infuriate his own Republican Party. | Video