WASHINGTON President Donald Trump's tax reform plans won partial support on Friday when Republican U.S. Senator Rand Paul said he was "all in" for massive tax cuts, but the party was still far from united over how to achieve the main item on its domestic agenda. | Video
- Trump administration considers pausing U.S. refugee family reunification program
- Trump considers Fed's Powell, economist Taylor to lead central bank
- Federal judge in Hawaii expands block on Trump travel ban
- Trump says thinks Republicans have the votes to pass tax reform: Fox Business interview
- Trump to release JFK files, subject to 'further information' |
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Democrats on a congressional panel say members of its Republican majority are trying to sabotage an investigation into suspected Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, raising concerns the two parties will reach contradictory conclusions.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump's disavowal this week of a bipartisan agreement to stabilize Obamacare has further eroded the already minimal trust congressional Democrats had in him, complicating prospects for gaining their cooperation on a range of issues.
WASHINGTON The Senate Intelligence Committee investigating U.S. allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 election said on Friday it had postponed a public hearing with Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's lawyer, and it would be rescheduled.
RICHMOND, Va. Speaking as a folksy physician running for Virginia governor, Democrat Ralph Northam vowed in a recent campaign ad to fight Donald Trump on cuts to education funding, environmental protections and health care access.