LONDON The United States government takes full responsibility for leaks of the British police investigation into Monday's deadly bomb attack in Manchester which killed 22 people, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Friday. | Video
- Trump directly scolds NATO allies, says they owe 'massive' sums |
- Trump son-in-law Kushner under FBI scrutiny in Russia probe: media reports
- Republican wins Montana special election despite assault charge |
- In blow to Trump, U.S. appeals court refuses to reinstate travel ban |
- Major U.S. tech firms press Congress for internet surveillance reforms
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON The United States issued about 50 percent fewer visitor visas in April to citizens of seven countries covered by President Donald Trump's temporary travel bans than it did in an average month last year, according to a Reuters analysis of preliminary government data released on Thursday.
WASHINGTON U.S. lawmakers introduced legislation on Thursday seeking to stop at least a portion of President Donald Trump's sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia.
HAVANA/WASHINGTON A bipartisan group of U.S. senators reintroduced legislation on Thursday to repeal all restrictions on travel to Cuba, this time attracting far more co-sponsors in a sign of growing support for U.S.-Cuban detente even as its future looks uncertain.
WASHINGTON Former U.S. Senator and Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Lieberman has withdrawn from consideration to be the next director of the FBI, citing the potential for an appearance of a conflict of interest given President Donald Trump's decision to retain an attorney who works at the same firm.