MOSCOW/WASHINGTON A Russian bank under Western economic sanctions over Russia's incursion into Ukraine disclosed on Monday that its executives had met Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a top White House adviser, in December. | Video
- Exclusive: As Democratic attorneys general target Trump, Republican AGs target them
- Trump tax plan faces rockier road after bruising healthcare loss |
- Trump to sign order sweeping away Obama-era climate policies |
- More Democrats oppose Trump's U.S. Supreme Court pick
- Senator seeks ethics probe of Mnuchin's 'Lego Batman' comment
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, already a White House senior adviser, will take on the additional task of overseeing an effort to overhaul the federal government, the White House said on Monday.
WASHINGTON Attorney General Jeff Sessions threatened on Monday to cut off U.S. Justice Department grants to cities that fail to assist federal immigration authorities, moving the Trump administration closer to a potential clash with leaders of America's largest urban centers.
WASHINGTON A U.S. government watchdog has agreed to review how classified information is kept secure at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, the agency said on Monday, after Democratic lawmakers raised concerns about the issue last month.
WASHINGTON A member of President Donald Trump's transition team, Makan Delrahim, will be nominated to head the U.S. Justice Department's Antitrust Division, the White House said on Monday.