GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Over cocktails and chocolate-covered strawberries, a group of west Michigan Republicans gathered at a Tudor-style home in Grand Rapids and vented frustrations with Congressman Justin Amash and his Tea Party tactics that they blame for Washington's gridlock.
- Rand Paul says to decide on 2016 White House run after midterm elections
- California Democrats, eye on election, adopt activist agenda
- Obama loses top aide who helped him manage the White House
- Rising star among California Democrats takes stage at convention
- Republicans press Medicare attack in congressional elections
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky came out the favorite for the second straight year among Republican conservative activists voting for the candidate they would like to see in the White House next.
LOS ANGELES - California Democrats on Saturday vowed to restore their two-thirds majority in the legislature and push their statewide success eastward in an effort to retake a majority in Congress.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama will expand a national monument in California this week to add about 1,665 acres of Pacific shoreline, the White House said on Saturday.
WASHINGTON - Eight months before the November 4 elections, Republicans have expanded the number of competitive races for U.S. Senate seats and have a growing chance of gaining control of that chamber and stalling Democratic President Barack Obama's second-term agenda.