- The Clinton Foundation's acting chief executive admitted on Sunday that the charity had made mistakes on how it listed government donors on its tax returns and said it was working to make sure it does not happen in the future.
- McCain urges shifting drone program to Pentagon
- Obama pokes fun at political friends and foes at White House dinner |
- Republican activist Del Beccaro to seek California U.S. Senate seat
- Christie's wife quits Wall Street job amid speculation he will seek White House
- In Iowa for Faith & Freedom, Republican contenders face tricky balance
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - Loretta Lynch won Senate approval as U.S. attorney general on Thursday, becoming the first black woman to occupy the post at a time when deadly altercations between white police and unarmed black men are making headlines. | Video
WASHINGTON - Aiming to acquire more budget powers and take a swipe at Obamacare, Republicans will likely scrap a proposal that stirred controversy and helped launch Wisconsin congressman Paul Ryan on the national stage: privatizing the Medicare health program.
WASHINGTON - Legislation to speed trade deals through the U.S. Congress cleared through a key committee on Thursday, but low Democratic support signaled a looming battle over a Pacific trade pact central to President Barack Obama's strategic shift toward Asia.
TOKYO - Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will send a clear message to the United States when he visits Washington next week: Japan is ready to take more responsibility for security on the world stage.