LAS VEGAS - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton called on Tuesday for undocumented immigrants to be allowed to gain U.S. citizenship, courting Latino voters and drawing a line between herself and Republican rivals for the White House in 2016. | Video
- Senate Republicans pass budget plan, eye Obamacare repeal
- Obama expected to push for Gulf missile defense at U.S. summit
- Republican Huckabee appeals to working class in launching 2016 bid |
- U.S. presidential hopeful Sanders: Break up the big banks
- Presidential candidate Fiorina defends Hewlett-Packard tenure
Recent Politics News
NEW YORK - A Republican prosecutor declared victory on Tuesday night in a special election to replace disgraced U.S. Representative Michael Grimm, a month before his sentencing for federal tax evasion.
WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans plan to push ahead with legislation key to sealing a Pacific trade pact as soon as possible, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Tuesday, despite objections from the chamber's top Democrat.
DALLAS - Health insurers would be prevented from covering the cost of abortions except in medical emergencies under a bill approved on Tuesday by the Republican-dominated Texas Senate.
WASHINGTON - Overtime pay rules for broad swaths of salaried U.S. workers would be overhauled under a proposal that moved forward on Tuesday, with President Barack Obama pushing to make overtime more widely available.