WASHINGTON - Several Republican governors likely to run for president have secured hundreds millions of dollars under Obamacare while working to dismantle the healthcare law, according to a Reuters review of federal spending records. | Video
- Poll finds rising exile support for Obama's Cuba policy
- Menendez's fate could sharpen Republicans' edge in U.S. Senate
- Arkansas governor seeks fix of religion bill seen as targeting gays
- U.S. expects Congress to pass fast-track trade bill within next month
- New York state pushes education, ethics reforms in new budget
Recent Politics News
AUSTIN, Texas - The Republican-controlled Texas House of Representatives gave tentative approval on Wednesday to a $210 billion, two-year budget that includes funds to boost security along the state's border with Mexico.
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK - Glenn Hubbard and Kevin Warsh, veteran Republican economic policymakers and critics of the Fed's ultra-loose monetary policy, have emerged as top economic advisers to likely presidential candidate Jeb Bush, Republican sources said on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration's plan for U.N. climate change talks encountered swift opposition after its release Tuesday, with Republican leaders warning other countries to "proceed with caution" in negotiations with Washington because any deal could be later undone.
WASHINGTON - A U.S. House committee is seeking a private interview with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over her use of private email and a personal computer server while at the State Department, the panel said in a letter released on Tuesday.