WASHINGTON - Democratic U.S. Senator Tim Kaine, a co-author of the bill allowing Congress to review the nuclear deal with Iran, said on Tuesday he would support the nuclear agreement.
- U.S. Senate takes up cybersecurity bill this week
- Jon Stewart steps away from comedy gold as U.S. election heats up
- Illegal immigration a dominant theme at Republican forum even without Trump |
- Senate blocks Planned Parenthood defunding measure
- Special Report: State Department watered down human trafficking report |
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - Several U.S. politicians sharply criticized the Obama administration on Monday over an annual global report on human trafficking in response to a Reuters article chronicling how senior U.S. diplomats had watered down rankings of more than a dozen strategically important countries.
SINGAPORE Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Tuesday "good progress" was made toward a 12-nation Trans-Pacific trade deal last week, even though negotiators failed to reach an accord in marathon talks in Hawaii.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama challenged America and the world to step up efforts to fight global warming on Monday at the formal unveiling of his administration's controversial, ramped-up plan to cut carbon emissions from U.S. power plants. | Video
WASHINGTON - The House of Representatives ethics committee said on Monday it