WASHINGTON - Republican Mitt Romney on Friday will tell supporters he plans to seek the U.S. presidency for a third time in 2016, Bloomberg reported.
- Argentina slams senator concerned over lawyer's death
- Secretary of State Kerry fined for not shoveling by Boston home
- Moscow, Washington discuss possible Kerry visit to Russia: sources
- Obama budget seeks boost for military, domestic programs
- U.S. must target currency manipulation in trade deals: senator
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - U.S. Senator John McCain had a blunt message for demonstrators chanting for the arrest of Henry Kissinger at a Senate Armed Forces Committee hearing on Thursday: "Get out of here, you low-life-scum."
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Senate passed a bill on Thursday to approve the long-pending Keystone XL oil pipeline, despite the White House saying earlier in the day that President Barack Obama would veto the measure.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's fiscal 2016 budget on Monday will include $1 billion in new aid for Central America as part of a broad effort to address the unaccompanied child migration crisis, the White House said on Thursday.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Secret Service cannot hire new agents for the next presidential election or make improvements at the agency until Congress settles a dispute over funding, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said on Thursday.