NEW YORK - Americans with accounts on President Barack Obama's health insurance enrollment website, HealthCare.gov, were advised that their passwords had been reset to guard against the "Heartbleed" bug, in a message posted on the site on Saturday.
- Social Security to resume benefits statement mailings
- Obama signs law to bar Iran diplomat from serving in U.N. post
- Supreme Court denies Teva stay in Copaxone patent fight
- Obama argues healthcare law is working, rejects Republican criticism |
- House Republican leaders holding up immigration reform: Obama
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - Two members of the Supreme Court indicated on Thursday night that the court will ultimately have to decide the legality of National Security Agency surveillance activities.
WASHINGTON - A U.S. appeals court on Friday rejected the latest challenge to a Wisconsin law that restricts the power of public-sector unions.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's fiscal 2015 budget request would boost U.S. tax revenue by nearly $1.4 trillion over 10 years if fully enacted, cutting deficits by $1.05 trillion while funding new spending, the Congressional Budget Office said on Thursday.
(The last paragraph of this April 16 story has been corrected to say Chuck Hagel is U.S. Defense Secretary)