NEW YORK A technician hired by Hillary Clinton to run the private email system she used while U.S. secretary of state told investigators he tried to pass on colleagues' concerns that the system might not comply with records laws, FBI interview summaries show.
- N.Y. Times endorses Clinton in White House race
- Netanyahu to meet Clinton and Trump during U.S. visit: sources
- Ohio system of purging inactive voters not legal: court
- Clinton leads Trump by 4 points ahead of first presidential debate: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Obama vetoes Sept. 11 Saudi bill, sets up showdown with Congress
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has postponed a trip planned for Sunday to Charlotte, North Carolina, which has seen sometimes violent protests after a black man was killed by police earlier this week.
WASHINGTON The White House budget office scheduled a call with U.S government agencies on Friday to plan for a government shutdown in case the U.S. Congress fails to pass a short-term funding bill by a deadline next week.
NEWARK, N.J. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's office turned a regional transportation agency into a "goodie bag" from which to dole out favors and funds to Democrats who might endorse the Republican during his 2013 re-election campaign, according to prosecutors' star witness in the so-called Bridgegate trial on Friday.
WASHINGTON In an abrupt shift, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz endorsed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Friday, saying he is the only candidate who can stop Democrat Hillary Clinton from winning the White House on Nov. 8.