WASHINGTON U.S. Senate Republicans narrowly agreed on Tuesday to open debate on a bill to end Obamacare, but the party's seven-year effort to roll back Democratic President Barack Obama's signature healthcare law still faces significant hurdles. | Video
- Sessions' allies say Trump using Twitter attacks to force resignation |
- McCain, in hero's return to Senate, calls for bipartisanship
- Senate panel compels former Trump aide to attend Russia hearing |
- Trump slams Sessions as not tough enough, assails intel leaks
- California governor signs climate policy extension into law
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. House Republicans on Tuesday shot down a legislative effort by Democrats to obtain Treasury Department documents that could show any ties between the finances of President Donald Trump, his inner circle and the Russian government.
U.S. President Donald Trump said he was considering renominating Janet Yellen as Fed chairperson, in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday.
The Trump administration on Tuesday pushed forward with its bid to undo an Obama administration rule to extend mandatory overtime pay to 4.2 million workers and said it was considering treating workers differently based on location and industry.
WASHINGTON The chairman of the U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee on Tuesday asked chief executives from companies representing the two sides of the net neutrality debate, including Alphabet, Facebook, AT&T and Verizon, to testify at a Sept. 7 hearing.