WASHINGTON President Donald Trump plans to sign a repeal of Obama-era broadband privacy rules as a bigger fight looms over rules governing the openness of the internet, the White House said on Wednesday.
- Exclusive: Republicans mostly blame Congress for healthcare reform failure - Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Senate intelligence leaders pledge bipartisan Russia probe
- U.S. to review energy royalty rates on federal land
- Four Democrats seek probe into reviews ordered by acting SEC chair
- Montana tribe sues Trump administration for lifting coal moratorium
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON A U.S. Senate investigation into Russia's meddling during the U.S. election should include a thorough review of any financial ties between Russia and President Donald Trump and his associates, Democratic senator Ron Wyden said Wednesday.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Senate Banking Committee said on Wednesday it would vote next week on the nomination of Jay Clayton, President Donald Trump's choice to lead the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Dr. Scott Gottlieb, President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, has outlined measures he would take to untangle his ties to the pharmaceutical industry if confirmed by the Senate.
WASHINGTON Leaders of the largest police union in the United States have warned President Donald Trump that he could endanger public safety if he follows through with cuts in federal grants to immigrant "sanctuary cities," the union's director told Reuters after a White House meeting. | Video