WASHINGTON - Several Republican governors likely to run for president have secured hundreds millions of dollars under Obamacare while working to dismantle the healthcare law, according to a Reuters review of federal spending records.
- U.S. corporations accuse Indiana and Arkansas of curbing gay rights
- Republican economic veterans, Hubbard and Warsh, advising Jeb Bush: sources
- U.S. House committee subpoenas two Secret Service agents over security incident
- Republicans warn world that Obama U.N. plan could be undone
- U.S. House committee seeks to interview Hillary Clinton over emails
Recent Politics News
CARACAS - President Nicolas Maduro decreed a new annual "anti-imperialist" day on Tuesday and said a signature drive demanding the repeal of U.S. measures against Venezuela had passed 6 million.
WASHINGTON - Top Republican budget writers in the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives were working over a two-week congressional recess to iron out differences between their budget plans passed last week, including ideas for changing Medicare.
WASHINGTON - The United States announced on Tuesday it was lifting its hold on the supply of military equipment to Egypt, which was frozen when the military took power in Cairo nearly two years ago.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - The Arkansas House of Representatives on Tuesday passed a religious freedom bill similar to one recently approved in Indiana, over protests from critics who say it could open the door to discrimination against gays and lesbians.