WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump warned House Republican lawmakers that he will leave Obamacare in place and move on to tax reform if they do not get behind new healthcare legislation and support it in a vote on Friday. | Video
- Republican Nunes apologizes over handling of Trump surveillance claim |
- Top Senate Democrat promises fight to block Trump high court pick |
- Senate confirms Trump nominee to be Israel envoy
- Obamacare supporters rally against congressional repeal efforts
- Trump to nominate businessman Hagerty as Japan ambassador-White House
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON The Trump administration is preparing new executive orders to re-examine all 14 U.S. free trade agreements and review government procurement policies to aid American companies, two administration officials said.
WASHINGTON Iran would face tighter U.S. sanctions over ballistic missile launches and other non-nuclear activities under a bill announced on Thursday by a bipartisan group of senators, echoing a harder line on Tehran espoused by Republican President Donald Trump.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump is expected to nominate attorney John Sullivan as deputy secretary of state, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing U.S. officials familiar with the discussions.
DETROIT When U.S. President Donald Trump announced a review last week of tough Obama-era vehicle emissions and fuel-efficiency standards, he proclaimed that the "assault on the American auto industry is over."