WASHINGTON President Donald Trump's tax reform plans won partial support on Friday when Republican U.S. Senator Rand Paul said he was "all in" for massive tax cuts, but the party was still far from united over how to achieve the main item on its domestic agenda. | Video
- Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter says would travel to North Korea: NYT
- Trump defends tweets as key to White House victory
- Trump administration considers pausing U.S. refugee family reunification program
- Trump considers Fed's Powell, economist Taylor to lead central bank
- Federal judge in Hawaii expands block on Trump travel ban
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday he thinks Republicans have the votes needed to pass a big tax cut package.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday that, subject to receipt of further information, he planned to allow the opening of long-secret files on the November 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy due for release next week. | Video
WASHINGTON Democrats on a congressional panel say members of its Republican majority are trying to sabotage an investigation into suspected Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, raising concerns the two parties will reach contradictory conclusions.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump's disavowal this week of a bipartisan agreement to stabilize Obamacare has further eroded the already minimal trust congressional Democrats had in him, complicating prospects for gaining their cooperation on a range of issues.