WASHINGTON A proposal by U.S. Republicans to repeal and replace the Obamacare health insurance program suffered new setbacks on Sunday, when two pivotal senators from the party dug in with criticisms of the bill that President Donald Trump is pushing for quick passage.
- Internet giants, once above the fray, on the defensive in Washington
- Trump renews clash with U.S. sports world |
- Wisconsin, Ohio, California among states targeted by Russian hackers in 2016 race
- Trump, Republicans to showcase tax cut for businesses
- Trump mulls new order to replace travel ban, no decision yet |
Recent Politics News
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama President Donald Trump injected himself into a bitter U.S. Senate primary fight in Alabama on Friday, putting to the test his ability to enlist his anti-establishment voters to come to the aid of an endangered Republican incumbent.
UNITED NATIONS A subtle diplomat like Talleyrand, Donald Trump is not.
WASHINGTON U.S. Health Secretary Tom Price's use of private jets for government travel was under investigation on Friday after an internal watchdog agreed to review the issue following calls by Democrats for a probe.
WASHINGTON The United States sees value in the New START arms control treaty with Russia, despite Washington's concerns about Moscow's track record on arms control and other issues, senior U.S. officials said on Friday.