WASHINGTON Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has declined a request to host an event to mark Islam's holy month of Ramadan, two U.S. officials said, apparently breaking with a bipartisan tradition in place with few exceptions for nearly 20 years. | Video
- In shakeup, Trump to set up 'war room' to repel attacks over Russia probe
- Trump travel ban fight heads toward Supreme Court showdown
- Hillary Clinton attacks proposed Trump budget cuts as 'cruelty' |
- Boehner: Trump has been 'complete disaster'
- U.S. takes 'full responsibility' for Manchester intelligence leaks: Tillerson |
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON The Trump administration's call for an opening of U.S. national monuments to economic development has drawn 107,00 comments from the public, with many expressing hope that sites like Utah's Bears Ears can maintain their protected status.
BRUSSELS U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday intensified his accusations that NATO allies were not spending enough on defense and warned of more attacks like this week's Manchester bombing unless the alliance did more to stop militants. | Video
BOZEMAN, Mont. Republican Greg Gianforte defeated a political novice to win Montana's seat in the U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday, barely 24 hours after he was charged with assaulting a reporter who asked him about the Republican healthcare bill. | Video
WASHINGTON Facebook, Amazon and more than two dozen other U.S. technology companies pressed Congress on Friday to make changes to a broad internet surveillance law, saying they were necessary to improve privacy protections and increase government transparency.