WASHINGTON - Republican Governors Chris Christie and John Kasich on Tuesday grabbed the last spots on stage next to front-runner Donald Trump and seven others in the first prime-time presidential debate, winning a potentially valuable head start in exposure. | Video
- FBI looking into security of Clinton private email account: Washington Post
- Lawmakers to demand full accounting on human trafficking report
- House to vote on Iran deal disapproval resolution
- Americans say blacks treated less fairly in 2015 than 2007: Gallup
- Israel's Netanyahu asks U.S. Jews to oppose Iran nuclear deal
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Senate will consider a cybersecurity bill this week that would make it easier for corporations share Americans' personal information with each other or the government, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Tuesday.
KUALA LUMPUR - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday swapped the crutches he has been on since breaking his leg in a cycling accident in May for a silver-handled cane that served successive members of the Kennedy clan, including former president John Kennedy and his father Joseph.
NEW YORK - Heartbroken fans are wishing Jon Stewart a "jonvoyage" on Twitter, but Donald Trump and the other 2016 U.S. presidential candidates may be breathing a sigh of relief.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico has nominated a former government pollster with close ties to President Enrique Pena Nieto's home state to be its new ambassador in the United States, two officials familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.