PHILADELPHIA Hillary Clinton makes her case for the White House on Thursday night, armed with a ringing endorsement from President Barack Obama and the crucial backing of the opponent she beat to become the Democratic Party candidate for November's election. | Video
- Mistrust of Clinton on trade shadows her at Democratic convention
- Kremlin to U.S.: Sort out your own pre-election hacking scandal
- Trump says was being 'sarcastic' in Russia hack comments
- Hollande says will stay true to values after Trump swipe at France
- In clash of billionaires, Bloomberg calls Trump White House race 'a con' |
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON WikiLeaks released files on Wednesday of what it said were audio recordings pulled from the emails of the Democratic National Committee that were obtained by hacking its servers.
MIAMI/WASHINGTON Republican Donald Trump on Wednesday invited Russia to dig up tens of thousands of "missing" emails from Hillary Clinton's time at the U.S. State Department, vexing intelligence experts and prompting Democrats to accuse him of urging foreigners to spy on Americans. | Video
WASHINGTON U.S. Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence on Wednesday vowed there would be "serious consequences" if the FBI determines Russia is behind recent hacking attempt and is meddling in the Nov. 8 U.S. presidential election.
WASHINGTON Some U.S. intelligence officials suspect that Russian hackers who broke into Democratic Party computers may have deliberately left digital fingerprints to show Moscow is a "cyberpower" that Washington should respect.