SAN FRANCISCO A U.S. judge on Tuesday blocked President Donald Trump's executive order that sought to withhold federal funds from so-called sanctuary cities, dealing another legal blow to the administration's efforts to toughen immigration enforcement.
- Former Trump adviser Flynn likely broke law with Russia trip: lawmakers |
- Trump's concession on wall funding removes obstacle from spending talks |
- Former U.S. officials to testify at May 8 Senate hearing on Russia probe
- Former U.S. envoys to U.N. warn Congress against cutting funding
- State prosecutors urge Trump not to withdraw from Paris accord
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump's two tax policy chiefs went to Capitol Hill on Tuesday to meet with top lawmakers as Washington dug for details on an impending Trump tax plan while financial markets watched closely.
WASHINGTON The U.S. government's costs could increase by $2.3 billion in 2018 if Congress and President Donald Trump decide not to fund Obamacare-related payments to health insurers, according to a study released Tuesday by the Kaiser Family Foundation.
BERLIN Ivanka Trump was booed in Berlin on Tuesday when she described her father Donald as a "tremendous champion of supporting families" and said she was still fine-tuning her role as first daughter and informal White House adviser. | Video
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump will meet with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull on May 4 in New York City, a White House spokesman said on Tuesday.