BERLIN U.S. President Donald Trump criticised Germany on Tuesday for its trade surplus and military spending levels, a day after Chancellor Angela Merkel rammed home her doubts about the reliability of the United States as an ally.
- Trump's communications director set to leave White House: Trump adviser
- Trump administration nearing completion of Cuba policy review: sources
- U.S. Senator calls for probe into promotion of Kushner Cos deal
- China is behaving like a 'bully' in South China Sea: McCain
- Senator McCain says Putin bigger threat than ISIS
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump attacked the news media and dismissed leaks from the White House as "fake news" on Sunday, following reports his son-in-law tried to set up a secret channel of communications with Moscow before Trump took office. | Video
Tensions between Republicans and Democrats boiled over on the floor of the Texas Legislature on Monday as protesters filled the gallery on the last day of the session to denounce a new law cracking down on cities giving sanctuary to illegal immigrants.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and close adviser, Jared Kushner, had at least three previously undisclosed contacts with the Russian ambassador to the United States during and after the 2016 presidential campaign, seven current and former U.S. officials told Reuters. | Video
SIGONELLA, Italy With trouble facing him back home, U.S. President Donald Trump ended his nine-day overseas journey in dramatic fashion on Saturday, addressing U.S. troops at a campaign-style rally. | Video