WASHINGTON Flush with cash, political groups outside the White House are aggressively coming to President Donald Trump's aid as he battles low public approval numbers, questions about his election campaign's ties to Russia and a stalled legislative agenda. | Video
- Senate Republicans struggle to salvage healthcare effort |
- Revived U.S. travel ban sows confusion, anger in Middle East
- Bush administration official blasts Trump over Russia
- Business groups urge Congress to resolve dispute to allow tax reform
- Lawmakers unveil bill to keep insurance expert on risk panel
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump has accepted French President Emmanuel Macron's invitation to attend Bastille Day ceremonies in Paris on July 14, a senior White House official said on Wednesday.
JAKARTA From white water rafting in Bali to visiting temples on Java, former U.S. President Barack Obama's private family holiday is being closely tracked in Indonesia where he spent four years as a child.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump is growing increasingly frustrated with China over its inaction on North Korea and bilateral trade issues and is now considering possible trade actions against Beijing, three senior administration officials told Reuters. | Video
WASHINGTON Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, on Tuesday appeared before the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee, which has begun interviewing witnesses in its probe of how Russia may have influenced the 2016 election.