NATIONAL HARBOR, Md./WASHINGTON President Donald Trump said he would make a massive budget request for one of the "greatest military buildups in American history" on Friday in a feisty, campaign-style speech extolling robust nationalism to eager conservative activists. | Video
- First planned North Korea-U.S. contact in Trump administration canceled: WSJ
- Democrats to pick chairman to lead party against Trump, Republicans
- In sweeping move, Trump puts regulation monitors in U.S. agencies
- Experts dispute Trump's assertion that U.S. nuclear arms capability is lagging
- U.S. agency seeks ideas for Trump's proposed border wall
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON The White House excluded several major U.S. news organizations, including some it has criticized, from an off-camera briefing held by the White House press secretary on Friday.
WASHINGTON Details of potential Obamacare replacements by U.S. House Republicans emerged in news reports on Friday, as Republican lawmakers have vowed to introduce new legislation in the coming weeks.
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People on Friday said it would not hold its convention in North Carolina and urged other organizations to boycott the state in protest of laws adopted by the Republican-led legislature.
LIMA The first Latin American leader to visit U.S. President Donald Trump at the White House said on Friday that he told Trump he prefers bridges to walls and favors the free movement of people across borders. | Video