WASHINGTON - Republican House Speaker John Boehner challenged Hillary Clinton on Sunday to help the White House get trade legislation through the U.S. Congress by speaking out in favor of it.
- On Clinton's age, Republican rivals imply -- but never say -- she's old |
- Ohio's Kasich says 2016 presidential run depends on money
- New York Senate leader, son face arrest on corruption charges: N.Y. Times
- Republicans pass deep spending cuts, aim at Obamacare
- Republican amendment fight threatens Iran bill in Senate
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - A bill to end spy agencies' bulk collection of Americans' telephone data advanced in the U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday, setting up a potential showdown over the program, which expires on June 1.
WASHINGTON - The State Department said Thursday that the new trove of documents it has provided Congress from its own investigation into the deadly 2012 attack on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya do not change the "essential facts" known about the attack.
WASHINGTON - Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush on Thursday rejected a contention from Republican rival Marco Rubio that a governor would not be able to manage U.S. foreign policy if elected president in an early sign of their 2016 battle to come.
WASHINGTON - U.S. House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner said on Thursday there was strong Republican support for legislation to streamline the passage of new trade deals through Congress, but U.S. President Barack Obama needed to boost Democratic support.