BEIJING/WASHINGTON U.S. President-elect Trump is clear about China's position on the Taiwan issue and China has maintained contacts with his team, the foreign ministry said on Monday, as Trump took to Twitter to complain about Chinese economic and military policy. | Video
- Trump has broad power to implement immigration policies: legal experts
- North Carolina governor concedes election to Democratic opponent
- Trump supports completion of Dakota Access Pipeline
- After hesitation, Carson accepts Trump's offer to head U.S. housing department
- Green Party gets one U.S. election recount, seeks another |
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Native American reservations cover just 2 percent of the United States, but they may contain about a fifth of the nation’s oil and gas, along with vast coal reserves.
NEW YORK Hawaii grandmother Teresa Shook wanted to share her outrage with other women the night after Donald Trump was elected president, but she had few options in her remote island community. So she went on Facebook and in a popular political group wrote the first thing that came to mind: I think we should march.
BEIJING There are many pressure points China can push to express its anger at Donald Trump's call with Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen last week, including luring away more of Taiwan's diplomatic allies and ramping up military deployments in the Taiwan Strait.
MOSCOW U.S. President-elect Donald Trump is a clever man and will quickly understand his new responsibilities, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview with NTV TV.