DURHAM, N.H. U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton shared a stage with former rival Senator Bernie Sanders on Wednesday to appeal for youth votes in the Nov. 8 election as opinion polls show a close race with Republican Donald Trump. | Video
- Congress passes funding bill averting government shutdown
- Congress rejects Obama veto, Saudi September 11 bill becomes law |
- Majority of Americans say Clinton won first debate against Trump: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- 'Bridgegate' witness casts more doubt on NJ Governor Christie's denials
- Trump tries to soothe Polish-Americans' concerns about his NATO stance |
Recent Politics News
SACRAMENTO, Calif. California Governor Jerry Brown on Wednesday signed a bill to end the statute of limitations for rape, a measure inspired by accusations against comedian Bill Cosby, some of which surfaced decades after alleged crimes occurred.
BOGOTA Colombia’s peace deal with the Marxist FARC rebel group will bring more investment to the country, backed partly by new donor aid and loans from multilateral development banks, U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew and his Colombian counterpart said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's estimated net worth is $3.7 billion, $800 million less than a year ago, Forbes magazine reported on Wednesday, attributing the loss largely to New York's softening real estate market.
WASHINGTON The chairman of the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee, which oversees the confirmation of foreign service nominees, said on Wednesday it was "highly unlikely" that an ambassador to Cuba would be approved this year.