NEW YORK Republicans mostly blame the U.S. Congress, and not President Donald Trump or party leaders, for failing to pass their party's healthcare overhaul, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Wednesday.
- Trump, conservatives try to put aside bitterness to cut tax deal
- Senate intelligence leaders pledge bipartisan Trump-Russia inquiry
- Trump to unveil $1 trillion infrastructure plan in 2017: official
- Senate tax chief sees room for repealing Obamacare levies in tax reform drive
- Trump administration pursues sale of F-16's to Bahrain: source
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump plans to sign a repeal of Obama-era broadband privacy rules as a bigger fight looms over rules governing the openness of the internet, the White House said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK A U.S. judge will hear arguments on Thursday over whether to grant final approval to a $25 million settlement of fraud lawsuits against President Donald Trump over his Trump University real estate investment seminars, with at least one former student objecting to the deal.
WASHINGTON Ivanka Trump said on Wednesday she would work in the White House in an unpaid, informal advisory role to the president as she sought to allay ethics concerns about working there. | Video
WASHINGTON The U.S. Interior Department said on Wednesday that it would form a new committee to review royalty rates collected from oil and gas drilling, coal mining and renewable energy production on federal lands to ensure taxpayers receive their full value.