PHILADELPHIA Barack Obama will highlight Hillary Clinton's judgment and toughness on Wednesday as he seeks to boost her campaign to be the first woman elected U.S. president, hoping to hand off the White House to a trusted fellow Democrat and stop Republican Donald Trump. | Video
- Trump urges Russia to find Clinton's 'missing' emails, drawing ire |
- Mike Pence warns of 'consequences' if Russia hacked emails
- Activist Steyer expands agenda in bid to defeat 'dangerous' Trump
- Make Hillary Likable Again: Democrats seek to recast Clinton
- Senior U.S. lawmakers want information on DNC hack declassified
Recent Politics News
GENEVA The head of the World Trade Organization said on Wednesday he would not get into an argument with U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump, who has described the global trade body as a "disaster" and threatened to quit it.
PHILADELPHIA Former President Bill Clinton portrayed his wife Hillary on Tuesday as a dynamic force for change and a longtime fighter for social justice as he made a case for her historic 2016 bid for the White House. | Video
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump "will not be releasing" his tax returns due to a federal audit, his campaign manager said on Wednesday, despite pressure to release them and provide a window into his finances before the Nov. 8 election.
MOSCOW The Kremlin on Wednesday dismissed allegations Russia had hacked Democratic Party emails as "horror stories" dreamt up by U.S. politicians, saying it never interfered in other countries' election campaigns.