PHILADELPHIA Democrat Hillary Clinton takes her newly energized campaign to become America's first woman president on the road on Friday to "Rust Belt" swing states that might decide the fate of the Nov. 8 election. | Video
- Democratic campaign group for Congress confirms computer hack
- The year of 'Neither': Why Reuters/Ipsos is tweaking its U.S. presidential poll
- U.S., Cuba hold 'substantive' second round talks on claims
- Obama to showcase TPP after trade deal demonized by other Democrats
- Court rejects NJ Senator Menendez's bid to end corruption case
Recent Politics News
PHILADELPHIA Chelsea Clinton took the stage of the Democratic National Convention on Thursday to portray her mother Hillary Clinton as a loving, smart and playful woman qualified to be elected president of the United States. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO/WASHINGTON The FBI is investigating a cyber attack against another U.S. Democratic Party group, which may be related to an earlier hack against the Democratic National Committee, four people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
NEW YORK A group of at least six wealthy Republican donors is urging the billionaire Koch brothers to step off the sidelines of the U.S. presidential election to back Donald Trump, arguing they will want influence with the New York businessman they have harshly criticized if he wins the White House in November.
PHILADELPHIA There is the Democratic convention unfolding onstage in Philadelphia this week, broadcast to millions on television. Then there is a second convention that exists largely hidden from public view in the smartphones of Bernie Sanders' delegates.