NEW YORK The Supreme Court signaled on Monday it may dismiss a challenge to President Donald Trump's controversial travel ban after the White House announced tailored restrictions on eight countries that legal experts said stand a better chance at holding up in court. | Video
- U.S. healthcare bill appears doomed after Collins says no |
- Ex-U.S. Rep. Weiner sentenced to 21 months in teen 'sexting' case |
- Trump blasts NFL for anthem protests, says not about race |
- Senate conservatives propose tough restrictions on 'Dreamers'
- Facebook, Google bound to change handling of politics ads - marketing executives
Recent Politics News
NEW YORK A senior BlackRock Inc executive made a donation to an unsuccessful U.S. presidential candidate last year, an action that may prohibit the world's largest asset manager from collecting some fees from a state government, a company regulatory filing showed.
The U.S. Senate on Monday confirmed William Emanuel, a veteran management-side labor lawyer, to the National Labor Relations Board, giving the agency a Republican majority widely expected to roll back recent decisions that business groups have said favored unions.
NEW YORK The mayor of Paterson, New Jersey, resigned on Monday, a city official said, after the mayor pleaded guilty last week to a state criminal conspiracy charge that he ordered city employees to perform work at a warehouse leased by his family members.
WASHINGTON The U.S. House of Representatives will vote on Monday on a bill to allow the Federal Aviation Administration to continue to operate and a package of tax relief bills to aid hurricane victims over the objections of ranking Democrats.