WASHINGTON U.S. President Barack Obama unveils his final White House budget on Tuesday with a blueprint for fiscal year 2017 that will lay out his spending proposals for priorities from fighting Islamic State to providing for the poor.
- Trump versus Jeb in New Hampshire on day before crucial primary |
- Former NYC Mayor Bloomberg says eyeing 2016 run for president: FT
- Clinton campaign denies staffing changes in works |
- Corporate winners of Obama budget still face long odds
- Obama to call for increases in budget for SEC, CFTC: White House
Recent Politics News
PLYMOUTH, N.H. U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump came to the small town of Plymouth in the New Hampshire mountains on Sunday and promised to lower prescription drug prices, improve education and help heroin addicts get treatment. | Video
NEW YORK One of the women who has accused former U.S. President Bill Clinton of sexual assault says she has agreed to work for an anti-Clinton political group being formed by a former advisor to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
WASHINGTON/LONDON President Barack Obama will ask the U.S. Congress for more than $1.8 billion in emergency funds to fight Zika at home and abroad and pursue a vaccine, the White House said on Monday, but he added there is no reason to panic over the mosquito-borne virus. | Video
WASHINGTON U.S. President Barack Obama and Italian President Sergio Mattarella met on Monday in the White House and discussed efforts to work together to combat the Islamic State in Libya.