WEST PALM BEACH, Fla./WASHINGTON President Donald Trump may do another round of interviews for the position of national security adviser with new or existing candidates on Monday as he scrambles to fill the post following the ouster of Michael Flynn.
- Pence in Brussels, seeking 'deeper' ties with EU
- Trump administration drafts plan to raise asylum bar, speed deportations
- 'CEO' Tillerson faces internal skeptics, crisis-battling White House
- Trump baffles Sweden with crime comment, says it was based on TV report
- Trump's defense chief says has no problems with media |
Recent Politics News
MUNICH Senator John McCain, defending the media against the latest attack by President Donald Trump, warned that suppressing the free press was "how dictators get started".
MELBOURNE, Fla. President Donald Trump, after a rocky first month in office, returned to the campaign trail on Saturday to deliver another attack on the media and tout his White House accomplishments in the friendly and familiar atmosphere of a rally with supporters. | Video
WASHINGTON A Democrat who sits on the U.S. Federal Election Commission (FEC) is planning to resign before her term expires amid frustrations about partisan gridlock, the New York Times reported on Sunday.
ABU DHABI U.S. President Donald Trump's defense secretary said bad weather had forced him to scrap a visit to Afghanistan on Sunday but added that he was reviewing the next steps in the war after discussions with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and the top U.S. commander.