WASHINGTON U.S. Senate Republicans narrowly agreed on Tuesday to open debate on a bill to end Obamacare, but the party's seven-year effort to roll back Democratic President Barack Obama's signature healthcare law still faces significant hurdles.
- House approves new Russia sanctions, defying Trump
- U.S. energy secretary duped into fake interview with Russian comedians
- USTR Lighthizer: Trump challenging China's industrial policies - radio interview
- White House targets leakers, may restructure communications: Scaramucci
- U.S. treads water on cyber policy as destructive attacks mount
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Top Republican lawmakers rallied to the defense of Jeff Sessions on Tuesday as allies of the attorney general said President Donald Trump appeared to be trying to pressure him to quit by repeatedly criticizing him on Twitter and in interviews. | Video
WASHINGTON Republican U.S. Senator Susan Collins on Tuesday was recorded making critical comments about the Trump administration's understanding of the legislative process during a Senate subcommittee hearing.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio U.S. President Donald Trump issued a veiled threat against Iran on Tuesday, warning Tehran to adhere to the terms of a nuclear deal with world powers or else face "big, big problems."
AUSTIN, Texas The Republican-controlled Texas Senate gave preliminary approval on Tuesday to a bill that restricts bathroom access for transgender people, endorsing a piece of legislation denounced by civil liberties advocates as discriminatory.