- U.S. Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, who has been vying with challenger Bernie Sanders for the support of organized labor, scored a win on Saturday with an endorsement from the National Education Association, a huge teachers union.
- Hillary Clinton pokes fun at herself in 'Saturday Night Live' appearance
- Obama urges Congress to fund government, Republicans quarrel |
- Obama to look for new gun measures, says 'talk' is main tool |
- Firefighters union abandons plans to endorse Clinton for president: NY Times
- Bush draws Democratic criticism for 'stuff happens' comment
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON/DAVIE, Florida - The Oregon shooting rampage has reignited gun control as an issue in the Democratic presidential race, potentially handing front-runner Hillary Clinton an issue she can use to sway progressives away from challenger Bernie Sanders.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - A U.S. district judge on Friday ordered Arkansas to continue payments to Planned Parenthood for its treatment of three women who challenged Governor Asa Hutchinson’s directive cutting off Medicaid reimbursements to the organization.
Davie, FLORIDA - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said Friday that a bankruptcy plan proposed by Patriot Coal Corp. is "outrageous and must be stopped" because it diverts money intended for coal miners’ retirement benefits.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan, one of the last remaining members of President Barack Obama's original Cabinet, will step down in December, a White House official said on Friday.