- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said on Saturday if he were elected president he would combat illegal immigration by creating a system to track foreign visitors the way FedEx tracks packages.
- U.S. national security adviser discusses militant attacks in Pakistan talks
- Obama heads north to Alaska, where drilling decision looms large |
- Biden beloved by top Democrats; his candidacy, not so much
- Democratic support for Clinton at lowest since 2012: Reuters poll
- Planned Parenthood goes to court to fight funding cuts in Alabama
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - Backers of Vice President Joe Biden are reaching out to donors and activists in the gay and lesbian community to line up financial and political support if Biden, who endorsed same-sex marriage before Hillary Clinton, decides to run for president.
WASHINGTON - U.S. President Barack Obama said on Friday that the U.S. and Israeli governments have been in discussions for months about security cooperation.
WASHINGTON - The White House on Friday expressed confidence that it has the support in Congress necessary to sustain a veto of a resolution to reject the Iran nuclear agreement.
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio on Friday accused Chinese President Xi Jinping, who is scheduled to make a state visit to Washington next month, of stepping up a campaign to push the United States out of Asia.