Since President Donald Trump's election, monthly lectures on social justice at the 600-seat Gothic chapel of New York's Union Theological Seminary have been filled to capacity with crowds three times what they usually draw. | Video
- Intelligence panel chair reviewed sensitive file on White House grounds
- Trump's son-in-law to oversee government revamp: official
- U.S. attorney general says sanctuary cities may see federal grants cut
- After healthcare loss, investor faith wavers as Trump turns to taxes |
- Israel's Netanyahu pledges to work with Trump on peace efforts
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump will sign an order on Tuesday aimed at making it easier for companies to produce energy in the United States, administration officials said on Sunday.
ROME Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni will meet U.S. President Donald Trump in the United States on April 20, diplomatic sources said on Monday.
WASHINGTON U.S. Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday revived talk of the possibility the United States may move its embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, saying President Donald Trump was seriously considering the matter.
OSLO A 2015 global pact for fighting climate change will benefit in some ways at least if U.S. President Donald Trump carries out a threat to pull out, backers say, in a shift from gloom about the fate of a deal that took two decades to negotiate.