WASHINGTON President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed an order to undo Obama-era climate change regulations, keeping a campaign promise to support the coal industry and calling into question U.S. support for an international deal to fight global warming. | Video
- Trump tells lawmakers he expects deal 'very quickly' on healthcare |
- Trump's funding request for U.S. border wall hits snag among some Republicans
- House Republicans reject bids to obtain Trump tax returns
- Police union warns Trump 'sanctuary city' cuts could risk safety |
- Christie associates to be sentenced for New Jersey bridge scandal
Recent Politics News
The assistant to a billionaire real estate developer from Macau accused of engaging in a scheme to pay bribes to a former United Nations General Assembly president is in plea talks, his lawyer said on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON The U.S. House voted on Tuesday 215-205 to repeal regulations requiring internet service providers to do more to protect customers' privacy than websites like Alphabet Inc's Google or Facebook Inc. | Video
WASHINGTON U.S. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said on Tuesday he will not divulge - even to other members of his panel - who gave him intelligence reports that indicated President Donald Trump and his associates may have been ensnared in incidental intelligence collection.
WASHINGTON U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Tuesday that the Senate would have a final vote on April 7 on President Donald Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court, Neil Gorsuch, even as more Democrats opposed his confirmation | Video