WASHINGTON - Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's support among Democrats has dropped to its lowest point since Reuters/Ipsos began polling on her chances of winning the party's nomination for the 2016 election almost three years ago.
- Planned Parenthood goes to court to fight funding cuts in Alabama
- Best president ever! How Trump's love of hyperbole could backfire
- Biden backers eye gay support, money for presidential bid
- Obama: U.S., Israel in talks 'for months' over security cooperation
- White House says confident Iran deal will survive in Congress
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio on Friday accused Chinese President Xi Jinping, who is scheduled to make a state visit to Washington next month, of stepping up a campaign to push the United States out of Asia.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama reassured U.S. Jewish groups on Friday that the U.S.-Israel relationship is strong, despite differences over the nuclear deal with Iran, and called for more talks between the two governments on security cooperation.
- A federal judge on Friday ordered a former Ohio deputy treasurer who fled to Pakistan after pleading guilty to corruption charges to begin serving a 15-year sentence in a U.S. prison, prosecutors said.
WASHINGTON - The White House on Friday said the Justice Department is considering its options after a U.S. district court blocked a federal clean water rule from going into effect in certain states.