WASHINGTON President Donald Trump's promised "big announcement" next week on overhauling the U.S. tax code, a top campaign pledge, will consist of "broad principles and priorities," an administration official said on Saturday.
- Trump tax plan may produce some short-term budget issues: Mnuchin
- Trump visits wounded U.S. service members at military hospital |
- U.S. states realign in legal battle over Trump's travel ban
- Trump orders review of financial rules to prevent future crises |
- Uphill battle looms as Trump seeks revamped healthcare plan
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee said on Friday it had invited FBI, NSA and Obama administration officials to testify as it restarts its investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.
WASHINGTON/SPRING, Tx. The United States will not make an exception for American companies, including oil major Exxon Mobil Corp, seeking to drill in areas prohibited by U.S. sanctions on Russia, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Friday.
SAN FRANCISCO The U.S. Homeland Security Department's inspector general said on Friday he was investigating possible abuse of authority in a case that triggered a lawsuit against the department by Twitter Inc .
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump intends to designate Philip Miscimarra as the chairman of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), the White House said on Friday.