WASHINGTON President Donald Trump on Sunday slapped new travel restrictions on citizens from North Korea, Venezuela and Chad, expanding to eight the list of countries covered by his original travel bans that have been derided by critics and challenged in court. | Video
- Republican bill to repeal Obamacare teeters on edge of collapse |
- Trump weighs replacement to travel ban
- Kushner used private email account for White House business: Politico
- Trump aide Greenblatt returning to Israel for peace talks: official
- Internet giants, once above the fray, on the defensive in Washington
Recent Politics News
SOMERSET, N.J. President Donald Trump renewed his spat with the sports world on Sunday, again calling for National Football League owners to fire players who protest during the U.S. national anthem. | Video
WASHINGTON Wisconsin, Ohio, California and 10 other states said on Friday they were among 21 states that Russian government hackers targeted in an effort to sway the 2016 presidential election in favor of Donald Trump though no votes were changed.
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama President Donald Trump injected himself into a bitter U.S. Senate primary fight in Alabama on Friday, putting to the test his ability to enlist his anti-establishment voters to come to the aid of an endangered Republican incumbent.
UNITED NATIONS A subtle diplomat like Talleyrand, Donald Trump is not.