LONDON U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said NATO was obsolete because it had not defended against terror attacks, but that the military alliance was still very important to him, The Times of London reported.
- Trump pick for NSC post Crowley to step down: transition official
- Trump's offer to Russia: an end to sanctions for nuclear arms cut - London Times
- Martin Luther King's daughter says 'God can triumph over Trump' |
- CIA director warns Trump to watch what he says, be careful on Russia
- Trump vows 'insurance for everybody' in replacing Obamacare |
Recent Politics News
FRANKFURT/BERLIN U.S President-elect Donald Trump warned German car companies he would impose a border tax of 35 percent on vehicles imported to the U.S. market, a plan that drew sharp rebukes from Berlin and hit the automakers' shares. | Video
LONDON U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Monday it was "inappropriate" for Donald Trump to brand German Chancellor Angela Merkel's refugee policy "a catastrophic mistake".
LONDON U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said that Brexit would turn out to be a great thing and other countries would follow Britain out of the European Union but promised to strike a swift bilateral trade deal with the United Kingdom.
KIEV Outgoing U.S. Vice President Joe Biden called on Monday for sanctions on Russia to stay, urging the world to stand up to its "coercion and aggression" after President-elect Donald Trump mooted ending the measures under a possible deal with Moscow. | Video