In a stinging rebuke to President Donald Trump, a U.S. appeals court refused on Thursday to reinstate his travel ban on people from six Muslim-majority nations, calling it discriminatory and setting the stage for a showdown in the Supreme Court. | Video
- Trump son-in-law Kushner under FBI scrutiny in Russia probe: media reports
- Republican candidate charged with assault, roiling Trump's Montana test
- Trump directly scolds NATO allies, says they owe 'massive' sums |
- Trump officials under fire over vague tax proposals
- U.S. lawmakers reintroduce bill to end restrictions on Cuba travel
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. lawmakers introduced legislation on Thursday seeking to stop at least a portion of President Donald Trump's sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia.
WASHINGTON Former U.S. Senator and Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Lieberman has withdrawn from consideration to be the next director of the FBI, citing the potential for an appearance of a conflict of interest given President Donald Trump's decision to retain an attorney who works at the same firm.
WASHINGTON The Federal Bureau of Investigation has declined for now to give the House Oversight Committee documents it had requested regarding communications between former FBI chief James Comey and President Donald Trump, the head of the panel said on Thursday.
SIGONELLA, Italy U.S. President Donald Trump arrived in Sicily from Brussels on Thursday ahead of a two-day Group of Seven summit at which other leaders are expected to pressure him to soften his stance on trade and climate change.