WASHINGTON After a months-long struggle, Republicans have succeeded in bringing Obamacare repeal legislation, a centerpiece of their 2016 election campaigns, to a debate on the U.S. Senate floor. Now the hard part begins.
- In Ohio, a struggle for the soul of the Democratic Party is playing out
- U.S. energy secretary duped into fake interview with Russian comedians
- Moscow warns new U.S. sanctions take ties into uncharted waters
- USTR Lighthizer: Trump challenging China's industrial policies - radio interview
- White House targets leakers, may restructure communications: Scaramucci
Recent Politics News
SAN FRANCISCO The Trump administration's refusal to publicly accuse Russia and others in a wave of politically motivated hacking attacks is creating a policy vacuum that security experts fear will encourage more cyber warfare.
WASHINGTON Top Republican lawmakers rallied to the defense of Jeff Sessions on Tuesday as allies of the attorney general said President Donald Trump appeared to be trying to pressure him to quit by repeatedly criticizing him on Twitter and in interviews. | Video
WASHINGTON Republican U.S. Senator Susan Collins on Tuesday was recorded making critical comments about the Trump administration's understanding of the legislative process during a Senate subcommittee hearing.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio U.S. President Donald Trump issued a veiled threat against Iran on Tuesday, warning Tehran to adhere to the terms of a nuclear deal with world powers or else face "big, big problems."