- Bush and Rubio favored in Florida but other Republicans want a look
- Obama still has confidence in TSA following poor report
- Louisiana Governor Jindal to make 'major announcement' about 2016 plans: NBC
- Pennsylvania state agents raid home of former Harrisburg mayor
- Christie steps up criticism of Fed's 'easy money' policy
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - A proposed U.S. House of Representatives appropriations bill released on Tuesday would prohibit funds for an American embassy or other diplomatic facility in Cuba beyond what existed before President Barack Obama's December announcement that he would move to normalize relations with Havana.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Navy Secretary Ray Mabus on Tuesday urged budget cutters to target what he called duplicative and ineffective agencies such as the Pentagon's payment services arm instead of cutting needed weapons programs.
CHICAGO - Illinois Senate Democrats said on Tuesday they will push a package of bills to counter Republican Governor Bruce Rauner's reform agenda as the state's key legislative session goes into overtime.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday underwent successful surgery to repair a fracture in his right leg and his recovery is not expected to interfere with his official duties, his surgeon said.