WASHINGTON White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer resigned on Friday, ending a short and turbulent tenure that made him a household name and the butt of late-night television comedy lampoons, amid further upheaval within President Donald Trump's inner circle. | Video
- Exclusive: Moscow lawyer who met Trump Jr. had Russian spy agency as client |
- Democrats in U.S. Congress urge review of Amazon's Whole Foods deal
- Lawsuit says North Carolina bathroom law still harmful
- Special counsel asks White House to save Trump Jr., Russian meeting documents
- Man whose firm was behind Trump dossier won't testify to Senate: lawyer
Recent Politics News
AUSTIN, Texas Transgender activists and business leaders urged a Texas Senate panel on Friday to scrap legislation that would limit bathroom access for transgender people, saying it was a discriminatory measure that would hurt the state's economy.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Friday initiating a government-wide review of the U.S. defense industry and suggest changes to strengthen it.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump's outside legal team spokesman has resigned amid media reports the team is being reorganized as investigations continue into alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. election and possible collusion with Trump's campaign.
WASHINGTON If John McCain's illness requires a long absence from the U.S. Senate, his colleagues will be deprived of a dealmaker and leading voice on national security, while America's allies will lose one of the few Republican critics of President Donald Trump's foreign policy.