WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday blasted Senator John McCain for dealing a possibly fatal blow to the latest Republican attempt to dismantle Obamacare.
- Trump clashes with sports world over player protests, invitation |
- Wisconsin, Ohio, California among states targeted by Russian hackers in 2016 race
- Trump, Republicans to showcase tax cut for businesses
- Trump mulls new order to replace travel ban, no decision yet |
- Trump takes center stage in fractious Senate race in Alabama
Recent Politics News
UNITED NATIONS A subtle diplomat like Talleyrand, Donald Trump is not.
WASHINGTON U.S. Health Secretary Tom Price's use of private jets for government travel was under investigation on Friday after an internal watchdog agreed to review the issue following calls by Democrats for a probe.
WASHINGTON The United States sees value in the New START arms control treaty with Russia, despite Washington's concerns about Moscow's track record on arms control and other issues, senior U.S. officials said on Friday.
WASHINGTON U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren has lifted her hold on President Donald Trump's pick to run the Justice Department's Antitrust Division, a move that will allow the Senate to vote to confirm Makan Delrahim, a senior Republican aide said on Friday.