WASHINGTON President Donald Trump will release a tax plan on Wednesday that proposes to sharply slash rates on businesses and overseas corporate profits returned to the United States, officials said. | Video
- Exclusive: A New York hotel deal shows how some public pension funds help to enrich Trump |
- Trump slams federal court ruling on funding for 'sanctuary cities'
- Congress scrambles to wrap up deal averting government shutdown |
- Trump order aims to allow drilling at national monuments
- Justice Department antitrust nominee Makan Delrahim's hearing delayed
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. lawmakers want to leave briefings on North Korea on Wednesday with something many think has been absent in the Trump administration so far: a clear strategy for dealing with a major national security threat.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump will not agree to a Democratic demand that subsidies for Obamacare be included in a must-pass spending bill in Congress, White House budget director Mick Mulvaney said on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON Lawmakers in the U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday debated resurrecting the stalled Yucca Mountain spent nuclear fuel dump in Nevada, a project critics say is hindered by the lack of an easy transport route.
WASHINGTON Former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn likely broke the law by failing to get permission to be paid for a trip to Russia in 2015, the leaders of a House of Representatives committee said on Tuesday. | Video