NEW YORK/WASHINGTON - Manhattan real estate lawyer Jon Mechanic remembers the summer day a decade ago when Donald Trump gave him a tour of a vacant retail space inside the Trump Tower on a glittering stretch of Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
- White House says confident Iran deal will survive in Congress
- Republican Rubio attacks China's Xi ahead of visit
- White House says disagrees with court decision blocking clean water rule
- Democratic Senator Carper pledges support for Iran nuclear deal
- Exclusive - Trump on Icahn: most top dealmakers are miserable but Carl is nice
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK - At almost every turn lately, Donald Trump has tried to get under Jeb Bush’s skin. | Video
WASHINGTON - A small but growing number of Appalachian coal communities are urging Republicans in Congress to support a proposed $1 billion federal aid program from the Obama administration to save local economies ravaged by the decline of the coal industry.
WASHINGTON - The Pentagon's chief arms buyer announced on Thursday he was revising his plan to increase oversight of weapons makers' internal research and development projects that could be billed as overhead, after sharp criticism from industry executives.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The California State Senate on Thursday passed a bill to regulate electronic cigarettes as tobacco products, sending the measure to the Assembly where a similar bill died earlier this year.