WASHINGTON The White House is set to release President Donald Trump's first full budget on Tuesday, a plan that will include a cut of more than $800 billion from the Medicaid program for the poor and reductions in other social spending.
- Flynn to decline Senate subpoena in Russia probe: media
- Trump administration asks for time to weigh Obamacare subsidies
- Supreme Court tosses Republican-drawn North Carolina voting districts
- U.S. Supreme Court leaves key campaign finance restriction in place
- Trump says concerns about Iran driving Israel, Arab states closer |
Recent Politics News
DUBAI The images from the same night broadcast around the Middle East speak as loudly as the words. On the one hand: the young people of Iran, dancing in the streets to mark the re-election of a pragmatist, men and women together.
ANKARA Turkey summoned the U.S ambassador to Ankara on Monday to protest the treatment of Turkish security officials in the United States during a visit by President Tayyip Erdogan last week, the foreign ministry said.
WASHINGTON The man who led President Donald Trump's transition team for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Myron Ebell, told a conservative conference last month that the new administration is moving too slowly to unravel climate change regulations.
JERUSALEM President Donald Trump made a historic visit to Jerusalem's Western Wall on Monday, standing before the holiest place where Jews are permitted to pray and saying a few words before inserting a note between the monumental stones. | Video