NEW YORK - The first report of Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush’s Super PAC, made public Friday, reveals for the first time, election lawyers say, just how much the group, Right to Rise, functioned as a kind of shadow campaign for Bush.
- Hillary Clinton takes on Jeb Bush on racial equality issues
- Emails from Clinton private account were recently classified
- Hillary, Bill Clinton report total income of $140 million since 2007
- Hillary Clinton given clean bill of health by her doctor
- Republican 2016 hopeful Huckabee rakes in nearly $1 million for speeches
Recent Politics News
MIAMI - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Friday urged Congress to end the longstanding U.S. trade embargo against Cuba, calling it a "failed policy" that had done little or nothing to foster change on the communist-ruled island. | Video
LONDON - With his distressed hairstyle, voluptuous female companions and love of the media spotlight, U.S. tycoon Donald Trump is no stranger to people on this side of the Atlantic.
WASHINGTON - The number of U.S. troops deployed in battle zones is at its lowest level since before the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Still, Congress has authorized a 38 percent increase in the war budget over last year. | Video
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama signed a three-month extension of the surface transportation bill on Friday, admonishing Congress for failing to pass longer-term legislation.