GETTSYBURG, Pa. U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T to buy Time Warner if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters. | Video
- Clinton far ahead in Electoral College race: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- White substance found at Clinton office not hazardous: police |
- Trump gains on Clinton, poll shows 'rigged' message resonates |
- Trump gains on Clinton despite furor over women, election comments
- Half of Republicans would reject election result if Clinton wins: Reuters/Ipsos
Recent Politics News
SAN FRANCISCO Donald Trump's attorneys asked a U.S. judge to bar accusations about his personal conduct that have arisen during the presidential election campaign, which would include allegations of sexual misconduct, from the upcoming civil trial over Trump University.
Authorities in Philadelphia will station prosecutors throughout the city on election day to respond to any reports of voter intimidation or other illegal activity after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump claimed that polling might be "rigged" in this mostly minority city.
Oklahoma voting officials have denied a request from the Russian consulate in Houston to monitor the Nov. 8 general elections in the state, saying foreign delegates are not allowed into polling stations, an official said on Friday.
WASHINGTON Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has made too many troubling statements recently that lend uncertainty over its ties with the United States and are at odds with their alliance, the White House said on Thursday.