WASHINGTON A U.S. Senate investigation into Russia's meddling during the U.S. election should include a thorough review of any financial ties between Russia and President Donald Trump and his associates, Democratic senator Ron Wyden said Wednesday.
- U.S. to form panel to review energy royalty rates on federal land: Interior Department
- Trump signs order dismantling Obama-era climate policies |
- Trump tells lawmakers he expects deal 'very quickly' on healthcare |
- Trump's funding request for U.S. border wall hits snag among some Republicans
- FDA nominee moves to untangle potential conflicts of interest
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Leaders of the largest police union in the United States have warned President Donald Trump that he could endanger public safety if he follows through with cuts in federal grants to immigrant "sanctuary cities," the union's director told Reuters after a White House meeting. | Video
NEWARK, N.J. A former associate of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie was sentenced on Wednesday to two years in prison for his role in the "Bridgegate" lane closure scandal that played a part in torpedoing the Republican's White House ambitions.
The assistant to a billionaire real estate developer from Macau accused of engaging in a scheme to pay bribes to a former United Nations General Assembly president is in plea talks, his lawyer said on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON The U.S. House voted on Tuesday 215-205 to repeal regulations requiring internet service providers to do more to protect customers' privacy than websites like Alphabet Inc's Google or Facebook Inc. | Video