MANCHESTER, N.H. - There was no Donald Trump but his top issue, illegal immigration, was a dominant theme on Monday for 14 Republican presidential candidates who tested their messages at a New Hampshire forum to start a pivotal week on the campaign trail. | Video
- Senate blocks Planned Parenthood defunding measure
- Special Report: State Department watered down human trafficking report |
- Obama administration faces criticism over human trafficking report
- Kerry: good progress made on Pacific trade deal despite talks failure
- Obama issues challenge on climate change with power plant rule |
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - The House of Representatives ethics committee said on Monday it
DOHA - Iran's nuclear deal should bring stability and "good neighborliness" rather than interference, Gulf Arab states told U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Monday as they began talks on the merits of its historic accord with world powers.
SALMON, Idaho - A federal judge on Monday struck down an Idaho law that banned documentation of animal abuse at livestock operations, ruling that it violated freedom of speech and other constitutionally guaranteed rights.
WASHINGTON - U.S. backers of the Iran nuclear deal are increasingly confident of enough Democratic support to ensure it survives review by Congress, despite fierce opposition by majority Republicans and a massive lobbying drive.