HONOLULU A federal judge in Hawaii indefinitely extended on Wednesday an order blocking enforcement of President Donald Trump's revised ban on travel to the United States from six predominantly Muslim countries.
- Ryan opposes Trump working with Democrats on healthcare |
- China's Xi to meet Trump in Florida next week |
- Trump, conservatives try to put aside bitterness to cut tax deal
- North Carolina lawmakers reach deal to repeal transgender bathroom law
- Exclusive: Republicans mostly blame Congress for healthcare reform failure - Reuters/Ipsos poll |
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON The Republican chairman of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday promised a thorough investigation into any direct links between Russia and Republican Donald Trump during his successful 2016 run for the White House. | Video
WASHINGTON U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao said the Trump administration would unveil a $1 trillion infrastructure plan later this year, but she did not offer details of funding for projects.
TOKYO U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross is expected to join Vice President Mike Pence for a bilateral economic dialogue in Tokyo next month, a Japanese government official with direct knowledge of preparations said on Thursday, dashing Tokyo's hope of leaving thorny issues on trade off the negotiating table.
WASHINGTON A looming push to overhaul the U.S. tax code could include the repeal of Obamacare taxes left intact by last week's collapse of the Republican healthcare bill, the Senate's top Republican on tax policy said on Wednesday. | Video