NEW YORK Lawyers in New Jersey's "Bridgegate" trial will begin delivering closing arguments on Thursday, seeking to sway jurors deliberating the fate of two former allies of Governor Chris Christie.
- In hats and t-shirts, Trump fans rally in Jerusalem's Old City
- Tech privacy ally Feingold leads in Wisconsin Senate race
- Democrats ask judge to sanction Republicans over Trump
- More Republicans expect Clinton, rather than Trump, to win U.S. election |
- Trump touts urban policy following detour to open new hotel |
Recent Politics News
CHICAGO The Republican Party's grip on U.S. state legislatures could loosen in next month's election as Democrats seek to link Republican candidates to the sinking fortunes of the party's White House candidate, Donald Trump.
CHICAGO Failure to approve the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal would be a major setback for U.S. interests in Asia as Washington seeks to deepen alliances in the region, Secretary of State John Kerry said on Wednesday, urging Congress to ratify the pact.
BOSTON Democratic White House candidate Hillary Clinton is leading among likely voters aged 18 to 29, according to a Harvard University opinion poll released on Wednesday. | Video
HOUSTON/WASHINGTON The top executive at the company behind the embattled Dakota Access Pipeline has donated more than $100,000 to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump since June, according to campaign finance disclosure records.