WASHINGTON Melania Trump will give two or three speeches in the final days of the U.S. presidential race, Republican candidate Donald Trump said in a television interview, apparently surprising his wife.
- Putin says U.S. hysteria over Russia an election ploy
- 'Nasty woman' and Ken Bone: election's viral stars a hit for Halloween
- 'Bridgegate' jury in New Jersey to hear closing arguments
- In hats and t-shirts, Trump fans rally in Jerusalem's Old City
- Tech privacy ally Feingold leads in Wisconsin Senate race
Recent Politics News
The Democratic National Committee on Wednesday asked a U.S. judge to hold the Republican National Committee in contempt of court over allegations that Donald Trump encouraged his supporters to intimidate minority voters.
NEW YORK More Republicans now think Democrat Hillary Clinton, rather than Donald Trump, will win the presidency, as their party's candidate struggles with difficulties including allegations of sexual misconduct and his suggestion he may not honor the outcome of the election. | Video
CHICAGO The Republican Party's grip on U.S. state legislatures could loosen in next month's election as Democrats seek to link Republican candidates to the sinking fortunes of the party's White House candidate, Donald Trump.
CHICAGO Failure to approve the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal would be a major setback for U.S. interests in Asia as Washington seeks to deepen alliances in the region, Secretary of State John Kerry said on Wednesday, urging Congress to ratify the pact.