- Trump to Clinton: 'No more Mr. Nice Guy' |
- Clinton leads Trump by 6 points after Democratic confab: Reuters/Ipsos poll |
- Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats |
- Federal judge strikes down parts of Wisconsin voter laws
- Democratic fund-raising group for Congress candidates confirms hack
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON The United States is concerned about the physical well-being of hunger-striking activists in Cuba and is closely watching their situation, the U.S. State Department said on Friday.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Air Force asked industry on Friday for proposals to replace the Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile and the nuclear cruise missile as the military moves ahead with a costly modernization of its aging atomic weapons systems.
NEW YORK In a presidential campaign notable for its negativity, the option of “Neither” candidate appears to be an appealing alternative, at least to participants in the Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.
HARRISBURG, Pa. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton took her newly energized White House bid on the road on Friday for a tour of crucial "Rust Belt" states Pennsylvania and Ohio, but the campaign's focus was clouded by a newly disclosed cyber attack. | Video