PLYMOUTH, N.H. U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump came to the small town of Plymouth in the New Hampshire mountains on Sunday and promised to lower prescription drug prices, improve education and help heroin addicts get treatment. | Video
- Woman who accused Bill Clinton of assault to campaign against Hillary presidential run
- Obama seeks funds to fight Zika; sees no cause for panic
- Obama, Italy's Mattarella discuss fight against Islamic State in Libya
- House committee to hold Puerto Rico hearing Feb. 25
- Rubio falters in presidential debate, offering hope to rivals |
Recent Politics News
MANCHESTER, N.H. U.S. Republican presidential candidate John Kasich is polling in the low single digits nationally but may be poised to play the role of spoiler in Tuesday’s New Hampshire primary by cutting into the support of higher-profile rivals such as Marco Rubio. | Video
WASHINGTON U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he does not have to win the New Hampshire primary vote on Tuesday to secure the nomination, apparently tamping down expectations despite holding a double-digit lead in that state's polls. | Video
WASHINGTON U.S. Republican White House front-runner Donald Trump said on Sunday he would be open to harsh measures to deal with the threat from Islamic State, including going beyond the controversial interrogation tactic known as waterboarding.
NEW YORK Donald Trump lost his social media dominance for the first time during the Republican presidential debates as the candidates made their eighth showing Saturday night in New Hampshire.