Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump denied on Thursday he was mocking the physical disability of a New York Times reporter during a campaign speech in which he flailed his arms and distorted his speech in an imitation of the journalist. | Video
- Remember the Pilgrims, Obama says, in appeal for generosity to Syrian refugees |
- At Trump's presidential rallies, a combustible mix of glee, fear |
- Lagging behind Clinton in 2016 bid, Sanders boosts staff, spending
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel |
- Exclusive: U.S. has urged legal reforms abroad to block Islamic State recruits
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON President Barack Obama signed a sweeping defense policy bill into law on Wednesday, legislation that authorizes $607 billion in defense spending but also includes provisions that make it harder to close the military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
WASHINGTON Speaking at his annual Thanksgiving turkey pardoning on Wednesday, President Barack Obama joked about raising teenage daughters, his critics and the 2016 presidential race.
WASHINGTON A U.S. investigation found that the deadly Oct. 3 air strike in Afghanistan that destroyed a hospital run by Medecins Sans Frontieres was a tragic and avoidable accident caused primarily by human error, a top U.S. military commander said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON The United States will review Thailand's eligibility for trade benefits after complaints the country is not properly protecting workers' rights, the U.S. Trade Representative said on Wednesday.