MANCHESTER, N.H. - Republican Jeb Bush’s new campaign ad ridiculing Donald Trump as a “germophobe” and Democrat-in-disguise is just the start of what will be a bigger onslaught, signaling a more aggressive stance by the candidate, Bush advisers said on Wednesday.
- Another 57 Clinton email threads contain foreign governments' information
- Obama scores policy win in securing votes for Iran nuclear deal |
- Five Chinese ships in Bering Sea as Obama visits Alaska
- White House says Obama, Saudi's Salman will discuss energy market
- Bid to override veto of arbitration bill fails in Illinois House
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio would lift the ban on exporting crude oil soon after taking office if he is elected, the Florida senator said Wednesday in a speech previewing his energy strategy.
WASHINGTON - The Pentagon has not detected any threatening activity from the Chinese navy vessels in the Bering Sea, the White House said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton would launch a $10 billion initiative to tackle drug and alcohol addiction, a problem she speaks of often on the campaign trail and which affects 23 million Americans.
- Chaka Fattah, a Philadelphia congressman facing corruption charges, failed to persuade a federal appeals court to void a search warrant that would give investigators access to seven years of his private emails.