WASHINGTON - About 150 more of Hillary Clinton's work emails have recently been designated as containing classified information, the U.S. State Department said on Monday ahead of the public release of the latest batch of emails Clinton handed over last year.
- Chicago mayor tries to build support for harsh cuts at budget forums
- Obama considering array of options for closing Guantanamo prison: White House
- Supreme Court says former Virginia governor McDonnell can stay out of prison pending appeal
- Hillary Clinton supports ban on 'revolving door' corporate bonuses
- Washington mayor backs police chief after union's no-confidence vote
Recent Politics News
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee may soon become one of the largest cities in the United States to outfit all of its patrol officers with body cameras under a proposal by Mayor Tom Barrett.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Senator Jeff Merkley, a Democrat from Oregon, said on Sunday he would support the nuclear deal with Iran, moving President Barack Obama a step closer to having sufficient backing to ensure the deal stands.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama sets off for a three-day tour of Alaska on Monday, aiming to shine a spotlight on how the United States is being affected by warming temperatures and rising oceans.
WASHINGTON - U.S. presidential candidate Bernie Sanders narrowed the gap with leading Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in a recent opinion poll in the political bellwether state of Iowa as support for the front-runner fell below 50 percent for the first time this year.