WASHINGTON Former CIA Director John Brennan said on Tuesday that he does not know whether President Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign colluded with Russia but that he saw "information and intelligence that was worthy of investigation."
- Mueller cleared by U.S. ethics experts to head Russia probe
- Trump seeks to slash $3.6 trillion of government spending in budget |
- Moderate House Republican steps aside over healthcare divisions: Politico
- U.S. defense budget sees modest increase despite hawkish rhetoric
- White House budget slashes 'countering violent extremism' grants
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON The Trump administration believes its budget plan will boost economic growth by fostering capital investment and creating jobs for workers who gave up their job hunts during tough times, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Tuesday.
The U.S. Labor Department will implement its fiduciary rule on June 9 with no further delays, U.S. Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta said on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON The chief executive officers of two major American companies - retailer Target Corp and agribusiness Archer Daniels Midland Co - offered opposing views in a hearing before U.S. lawmakers on Tuesday on a proposed border adjustment tax.
WASHINGTON Former FBI Director James Comey is delaying an appearance before the U.S. House Oversight Committee that had been planned for Wednesday, the panel's chairman said on Monday.