WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump is proposing to slash the corporate income tax rate and offer multinational businesses a steep tax break on overseas profits brought into the United States, officials said late on Tuesday.
- Trump's concession on wall funding removes obstacle from spending talks |
- Trump administration to brief full U.S. Congress on North Korea policy
- U.S. judge blocks Trump order to restrict funding for 'sanctuary cities' |
- Trump opposes including Obamacare subsidies in spending bill: Mulvaney
- U.S. lawmakers push Yucca nuclear dump facing transport crunch
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn likely broke the law by failing to get permission to be paid for a trip to Russia in 2015, the leaders of a House of Representatives committee said on Tuesday. | Video
SYDNEY/WASHINGTON (Reuters)) - U.S. President Donald Trump will meet with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull on May 4 in New York City as the two nations seek to repair a relationship strained by a row over an asylum seeker resettlement deal.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday will order a review of national monuments created over the past 20 years with an aim toward rescinding or resizing some of them - part of a broader push to reopen areas to drilling, mining and other development.
WASHINGTON The Trump administration may undertake trade actions to protect the U.S. semiconductor, shipbuilding and aluminum industries, citing national security concerns, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross told the Wall Street Journal in an interview on Tuesday.