MOSCOW The Kremlin said on Monday it was still premature to say anything certain about a possible meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his U.S. counterpart Donald Trump next month because no definite arrangements had been made for it.
- Trump, Modi seek rapport despite friction on trade, immigration
- Conservative Koch network criticizes U.S. Senate healthcare bill
- Key Republican Collins has 'serious concerns' on healthcare bill |
- Top Democrat slams Obama administration's response to Russian hacks
- New York Pride marchers target Trump as San Francisco parties |
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Conservative activists held a pair of rallies in Washington on Sunday to decry the handful of celebrities who have joked about violence against President Donald Trump and to protest efforts to stop contentious speakers at colleges.
WASHINGTON U.S. Republican Senator Rand Paul said on Sunday that he remains open to supporting the Senate healthcare bill but only under certain circumstances.
WASHINGTON U.S. Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said on Sunday that he sees a 50 percent probability that Republicans will be able to pass their healthcare bill.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump made calls to fellow Republicans in the U.S. Senate on Friday to mobilize support for their party's healthcare overhaul while acknowledging the legislation is on a "very, very narrow path" to passage. | Video