WASHINGTON U.S. President-elect Donald Trump complained about Chinese economic and military policy on Twitter on Sunday, showing no signs of a conciliatory approach after a phone conversation with Taiwan's president raised hackles in Beijing. | Video
- Putin says Trump clever, will understand new responsibilities
- U.S. defense elite rally behind Trump's unusual Pentagon pick
- Kerry says would be valuable for Trump to seek advice before calls
- Trump to intervene to keep U.S. jobs at home on 'day-by-day' basis, Pence says |
- Trump to meet with retired U.S. Admiral Stavridis on Thursday
Recent Politics News
NEW YORK U.S. President-elect Donald Trump attended a "Villains and Heroes" costume party at a major donor's Long Island home on Saturday night, but declined to don any garb that was in keeping with the theme.
HARRISBURG, Pa. Green Party candidate Jill Stein late Saturday vowed to bring her fight for a recount of votes cast in Pennsylvania in the U.S. presidential election to federal court, after a state judge ordered her campaign to post a $1 million bond.
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. The U.S. arms industry is ready and capable of boosting production of new ships if President-elect Donald Trump makes good his vow to expand the U.S. Navy to 350 ships, Chief of Naval Operations Admiral John Richardson told Reuters.
DUBAI Iranian President Hassan Rouhani demanded on Sunday that Barack Obama block an extension of sanctions passed by the U.S. Congress, saying Tehran would otherwise "firmly respond".