COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. Officials with the conservative U.S. political network overseen by the Koch brothers say they are unhappy with the healthcare bill that may be voted on by the Senate this week and will lobby for changes to it.
- Key Republican Collins has 'serious concerns' on healthcare bill |
- Top Democrat slams Obama administration's response to Russian hacks
- Conservative activists hold muted rallies in Washington
- New York Pride marchers target Trump as San Francisco parties
- Senator Rand Paul says would consider partial repeal of Obamacare
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said on Sunday that he sees a 50 percent probability that Republicans will be able to pass their healthcare bill.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump made calls to fellow Republicans in the U.S. Senate on Friday to mobilize support for their party's healthcare overhaul while acknowledging the legislation is on a "very, very narrow path" to passage. | Video
WASHINGTON The White House said in a letter on Friday that a tweet by President Donald Trump on Thursday was the formal answer to a request by the House of Representatives Intelligence Committee for information about records of conversations with fired FBI Director James Comey.
WASHINGTON Leading U.S. congressmen have called on President Donald Trump to press Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to remove barriers to U.S. trade and investment when they meet for the first time on Monday.