WASHINGTON White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer resigned on Friday, ending a short and turbulent tenure that made him a household name and the butt of late-night television comedy lampoons, amid further upheaval within President Donald Trump's inner circle. | Video
- Exclusive: Moscow lawyer who met Trump Jr. had Russian spy agency as client |
- Democrats in U.S. Congress urge review of Amazon's Whole Foods deal
- Lawsuit says North Carolina bathroom law still harmful
- Special counsel asks White House to save Trump Jr., Russian meeting documents
- Activists, executives tell Texas Senate to ditch bathroom bill
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump intends to sign an executive order initiating a broad "whole of government" review of the defense industrial base including labor and the defense supply chain, a White House officials told reporters on Friday.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump's outside legal team spokesman has resigned amid media reports the team is being reorganized as investigations continue into alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. election and possible collusion with Trump's campaign.
WASHINGTON If John McCain's illness requires a long absence from the U.S. Senate, his colleagues will be deprived of a dealmaker and leading voice on national security, while America's allies will lose one of the few Republican critics of President Donald Trump's foreign policy.
WASHINGTON U.S. Senate Republicans, scolded by President Donald Trump for failing to overturn Obamacare, tried to salvage their seven-year effort for a new healthcare law on Thursday, but leading senators indicated frustration over shifting goal posts.