WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump's lawyer on Tuesday denied that he or Trump colluded with Russia to interfere in last year's presidential election, and said such charges were meant to discredit Trump's presidency.
- Trump choice for Russia ambassador: 'No question' Russia meddled |
- Senate confirms Trump's pick for top Supreme Court lawyer
- Senate Republican tax chief wants dividend deduction in tax reform
- Obamacare repeal must move quickly, says Senate's McConnell
- Hedge fund manager shuts firm to explore run for Connecticut governor
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON A national association of U.S. venture capitalists filed suit against the Trump administration on Tuesday, claiming it illegally delayed a policy that would have allowed foreign entrepreneurs to stay in the United States to build their companies.
LONDON Sebastian Gorka, a former adviser to U.S. President Donald Trump who quit after top White House political strategist Steve Bannon was ousted, has joined a nationalist pro-Trump campaign organization, the group announced on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Senate passed its version of a $700 billion defense policy bill on Monday, backing President Donald Trump's call for a bigger, stronger military but setting the stage for a battle over government spending levels later this year.
WASHINGTON U.S. investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the 2016 election, CNN reported on Monday.