PHILADELPHIA U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton cast herself as the steady leader at a "moment of reckoning" for America, contrasting her character with what she described as a dangerous and volatile Donald Trump. | Video
- Democratic congressional group confirms it was target of cyber incident
- The year of 'Neither': Why Reuters/Ipsos is tweaking its U.S. presidential poll
- Daughter Chelsea casts Clinton as great mom, driven public servant |
- Exclusive: FBI probes hacking of Democratic congressional group - sources
- Exclusive: Billionaire Republican donors urge Kochs to back Trump
Recent Politics News
PHILADELPHIA There is the Democratic convention unfolding onstage in Philadelphia this week, broadcast to millions on television. Then there is a second convention that exists largely hidden from public view in the smartphones of Bernie Sanders' delegates.
PHILADELPHIA Twelve years ago, Barack Obama’s electrifying speech at the Democratic National Convention brought tears to Andrew Gillum’s eyes.
WASHINGTON Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Thursday tried to quell the furor over his call for Russia to find Hillary Clinton's deleted emails, saying he was being sarcastic.
MOSCOW Russia told the United States on Thursday to get to the bottom of a hacking scandal involving Democratic Party emails itself and rejected what Donald Trump said was a sarcastic suggestion that Moscow should dig up Hillary Clinton's "missing" emails.