WASHINGTON Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz will no longer preside over the party's convention this week after a leak of Democratic party emails appeared to show efforts to actively discredit Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders' campaign, CNN reported Sunday. | Video
- Attacking Trump, Democrat Kaine makes campaign-trail debut |
- Sanders says would prefer Elizabeth Warren over Kaine as vice presidential pick
- Democrat Clinton picks Kaine as running mate, bypassing liberals |
- Women in male-dominated career fields watch a unique U.S. presidential campaign
- Kaine's crime-busting past may hurt Clinton's outreach to blacks
Recent Politics News
NEW YORK Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has pulled nearly even with Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for the first time since May, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll taken over the course of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this week. | Video
BUDAPEST Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban on Saturday said Donald Trump had proposed security policies that Europe should take to heart to solve a security crisis he blames on uncontrolled immigration.
BATON ROUGE, La. David Duke, a former leader of the white supremacist Ku Klux Klan, launched his candidacy on Friday for the U.S. Senate from Louisiana, saying white people are threatened in America and that he hears echoes of his views in Donald Trump's rhetoric. | Video
SEATTLE An Alaska law requiring doctors to notify the parents of girls under the age of 18 seeking an abortion violates the state's constitution and cannot be enforced, the state's top court ruled on Friday.