NEW YORK - The "Bridgegate" scandal that rocked New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's administration earlier this year is threatening a deal that would allow developer Larry Silverstein to finish building the next World Trade Center skyscraper.
- U.S. top court upholds Michigan ban on college affirmative action
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- California GOP hopeful wants free college for science, math students
- Supreme Court hears challenge to ban on 'false' campaign speech
Recent Politics News
LOS ANGELES - A U.S. congressman from a Los Angeles community is seeking to lure the factory that makes the bestselling Sriracha-brand hot pepper sauce to his district after residents in its current location complained about the smell.
DENVER - Colorado lawmakers are moving to tighten laws governing the sale of marijuana-infused edibles, an issue that has gained attention following two deaths possibly linked to the ingestion of cannabis products, the measures' main sponsor said on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration on Tuesday announced the departure of the top health official responsible for reforming Medicare under President Barack Obama's healthcare reform law.
- A New Jersey legislative panel investigating the "Bridgegate" traffic scandal subpoenaed the press spokesman to New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and three other officials on Tuesday.