HOUSTON - Doctors in Houston have decided to keep former U.S. President George H.W. Bush in the hospital for a fourth night since his bout with shortness of breath, though his condition has improved and he "remains in high spirits," his spokesman said on Friday.
- On Christmas visit with troops, Obama lauds end of Afghanistan mission
- As U.S. troops return to Iraq, more private contractors follow
- Former South Carolina Governor Edwards dies at 87
- U.S. Representative Grimm says will not resign after pleading guilty to tax fraud
- U.S. judge throws out Arizona sheriff's immigration suit against Obama
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is pleased Sony has decided to release "The Interview" in some theaters, after earlier bowing to pressure from a cyberattack blamed on North Korea, the White House said on Tuesday.
- About 6.4 million Americans have selected a new individual healthcare plan or have been automatically signed up again for a 2015 insurance plan through the HealthCare.gov website, a top U.S. health official said on Tuesday, putting the agency nearer its 9.1 million goal.
HAVANA - President Barack Obama's decision to end five decades of enmity with Cuba has shaken the island's political dissidents, dividing their ranks and forcing them to rethink tactics.
WASHINGTON - The top Democrat on the powerful U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee has asked Sony Pictures Entertainment to hand over details of what he describes as the "devastating cyberattack" recently suffered by the Hollywood studio.