WASHINGTON U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said he didn't believe reports that intelligence agencies concluded Russia intervened in the presidential election on his behalf, according to an interview broadcast on "Fox News Sunday."
- Conflict over Russia is rocky start for Trump and intelligence agencies
- Russia intervened to help Trump win election: intelligence officials |
- Trump likely to name Exxon CEO secretary of state - source |
- Wisconsin judge rejects bid to stop election recount
- Romney niece McDaniel is favorite to head Republican Party |
BATON ROUGE, La. U.S. President-elect Donald Trump will likely ask a senior Goldman Sachs banker to coordinate economic policy across his administration, turning again to Wall Street for expertise in managing the world's largest economy, a transition official said on Friday. | Video
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. Exxon Mobil Corp Chief Executive Officer Rex Tillerson emerged on Friday as President-elect Donald Trump's leading candidate for U.S. secretary of state, a senior transition official said.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Barack Obama has ordered intelligence agencies to review cyber attacks and foreign intervention into the 2016 election and deliver a report before he leaves office on Jan. 20, the White House said on Friday. | Video
WASHINGTON One of Donald Trump's possible picks for secretary of state said on Friday that the president-elect's criticisms of China and phone call with Taiwan's president could signal a "different" relationship with Beijing and a tougher line on issues from trade to the South China Sea.