Results 1 - 10 of 3360
- Swimming-Phelps facing toughest challenge yet
- By Julian Linden. April 22 - Michael Phelps has been swimming against the tide all his life. ... (Reporting by Julian Linden in New York; Editing by Frank Pingue).
- Knicks fire coaching staff after 'difficult' season
- ... "He said he wants to be able to say that we're a championship contender next season.". (Reporting by Larry Fine; Editing by Julian Linden and Frank Pingue).
- Bulls' Noah named league's defensive player of the year
- ... fourth in the Eastern Conference with a 48- 34 record. (Reporting by Mark Lamport-Stokes in Los Angeles; Editing by Julian Linden).
- Scott frustrated after challenge fades
- By Julian Linden. AUGUSTA, Georgia - Adam Scott was left to rue what might have been after his Masters defense ended with a whimper on Sunday. ...
- Spieth emerges as shining light after Masters debut
- By Julian Linden. AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jordan Spieth may have missed his chance to become the youngest Masters champion but the 20-year ...
- Poor driving costs Kuchar and Fowler at Masters
- ... so this place fits him perfectly. It's fitting for him to win here.". (Reporting by Mark Lamport-Stokes; Editing by Julian Linden).
- Watson upbeat about Masters prospects
- By Julian Linden. AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson was ... be part of those roars.". (Reporting by Julian Linden; Editing by Larry Fine).
- Scott's title defense all but over after third round
- By Julian Linden. AUGUSTA, Georgia - Adam Scott's reign as Masters champion was as good as over after the Australian tumbled down ...
- Bubba Watson wins second Masters title
- ... Blixt while Spanish veteran Miguel Angel Jimenez was fourth at four under. (Reporting by Julian Linden; editing by Tony Jimenez).
- McIlroy finishes Masters in top-10
- By Julian Linden. AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rory McIlroy ended a frustrating Masters on a high with his best round of the tournament on ...
No results were found.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
View Picture University of Alberta's Marchand gets sacked by University of ...