Data as of27 Jan 2015
R$ -0.65 (-2.09%)
R$ -0.65 (-2.09%)
Results1 - 10of15
- Venezuelans turn to fish smuggling to survive economic crisis
- By Carlos Garcia Rawlins. EL YAGUAL, Venezuela, Jan 7 - People in Venezuela's savannah heartlands struggling to survive ...
- Economic crisis, political strife drive Venezuela brain-drain
- By Julia Symmes Cobb and Carlos Garcia Rawlins. CARACAS - After three weeks trapped inside their home, Natalie Pereira ...
- Controversial fingerprinting machines rolled out in some ...
- By Carlos Garcia Rawlins. ... (Reporting by Carlos Garcia Rawlins; Writing by Alexandra Ulmer; Editing by Andrew Cawthorne).
- Queues, shortages hit Venezuela's homeless and hungry
- By Carlos Rawlins. ... "I've been coming every day for years, I'm one of the family here," said jobless Vladimir Garcia, 56, taking his time over a large ...
- Jailed opposition leader calls for more Venezuela protests
- ... (Additional reporting by Jorge Silva and Carlos Garcia Rawlins in Caracas and Stephanie Nebehay in Geneva; Editing by Daniel Wallis, James ...
- Carnival holiday may take heat out of Venezuela crisis
- ... "This is how Nicolas celebrates the start of Carnival.". (Additional reporting by Brian Ellsworth and Carlos Garcia Rawlins in San Cristobal, and ...
- Venezuela's violent crime fuels the death business
- By Andrew Cawthorne and Carlos Garcia Rawlins. CARACAS - Strewn with smashed headstones, empty whisky bottles ...
- Venezuela expels three US diplomats, protests rumble
- ... (Additional reporting by Javier Farias in San Cristobal; Carlos Garcia Rawlins and Jaczo Gomez in Caracas; Arshad Mohammed in Abu Dhabi ...
- Venezuela tribe denies Amazon massacre
- * Venezuela, Brazil had probed massacre report. * Jungle area has troubled history. By Carlos Garcia Rawlins. SIERRA ...
- Rare Amazon encounter
- On a government trip for journalists, Carlos Garcia Rawlins documents members of the Yanomami tribe following a dispute on whether an alleged ...