Data as of 21 Nov 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Results 1 - 10 of 459
- Spain's Santander terminates ex-IMF chief Rodrigo Rato's ...
- ... former executives used company credit cards for personal expenses. (Reporting by Carlos Ruano, writing by Julien Toyer).
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Santander ends ex-IMF chief Rodrigo ...
- ... euro zone's biggest bank. (Reporting by Carlos Ruano, writing by Sarah White; Editing by Julien Toyer and Jane Baird).
- UPDATE 3-Soros fund to become key shareholder in Spanish ...
- ... spokesman, analyst comment, updates shares). By Carlos Ruano and Sonya Dowsett. MADRID, Nov 14 - US billionaire ...
- Soros fund to become key shareholder in Spanish company ...
- By Carlos Ruano and Sonya Dowsett. MADRID - US billionaire George Soros will become a key investor in Spanish building ...
- UPDATE 1-Spain urges Catalonia to seek constitution reform ...
- ... Catalan head to be sued for disobedience, dishonesty (Adds Rajoy, context). By Julien Toyer and Carlos Ruano. MADRID ...
- Spain's Rajoy appeals for dialogue after Catalan vote
- ... PP as it heads into an election year in 2015. (Reporting by Sarah White and Carlos Ruano; Editing by Rosalind Russell).
- Three candidates drop out of Toulouse airport race
- ... (1 US dollar = 0.7992 euro) (Reporting by Gilles Guillaume and Dominique Vidalon in Paris, Carlos Ruano in Madrid; Editing by James Regan).
- Daughter of Zara founder declares 5 pct Inditex stake
- ... mother. (1 US dollar = 0.8008 euro) (Reporting By Carlos Ruano; Writing by Sarah Morris; Editing by David Goodman).
- UPDATE 3-Spain's government postpones IPO for airports ...
- ... Process has to be completed by April 16 or started from scratch (Adds source, new timing). By Carlos Ruano and Robert Hetz. ...
- Spain's government postpones IPO for airports operator Aena
- By Carlos Ruano and Robert Hetz. MADRID - The Spanish government has decided to postpone the flagship privatization ...