Data as of 10 Mar 2014
Price Change (% chg)
R$ -1.18 (-3.32%)
R$ -1.18 (-3.32%)
Results 1 - 10 of 525
- UPDATE 2-Spain to ease debt refinancing rules to bolster weak ...
- ... Banks lobbying for "bad bank' for company debts-sources (Recasts, adds detail, background). By Carlos Ruano and Sarah White. MADRID ...
- Soros, foreign funds back Bankia stake sale -source
- By Carlos Ruano. MADRID, March 3 - Billionaire financier George Soros was one of the investors in bailed-out lender Bankia , after ...
- Bank confidence, structural reforms needed for European jobs, says ...
- By Julien Toyer and Carlos Ruano. MADRID - Europe needs to press ahead with labor and public pensions reforms and restore confidence ...
- BUSINESS-NEWS-SCHEDULE AT 1330 GMT / 8.30 AM ET
- ... (SPAIN-ECONOMY/GUINDOS (REUTERS SUMMIT, PICTURE), moved, by Julien Toyer and Carlos Ruano, 590 words). Turkish December c/a deficit widens more than expected. ...
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Bank confidence, structural reforms needed for ...
- ... Says Europe still need to restore confidence in banks. * Confirms Spain will soon start selling down Bankia stake. By Julien Toyer and Carlos Ruano. ...
- Spain's Codere fails to seal debt restructuring deal
- ... over and help pay coupons. ($1 = 0.7353 euros) (Reporting by Carlos Ruano; Writing by Sonya Dowsett; Editing by Anthony Barker).
- UPDATE 1-Spain to seek advisers for Bankia sale
- (Adds details, background). By Carlos Ruano. MADRID, Feb 5 - Spain's bank restructuring fund FROB is looking to hire at least one ...
- Spain to seek advisers on Bankia stake sale next week
- ... exit the ownership of the bank. ($1 = 0.7373 euros) (Reporting by Carlos Ruano; Writing by Julien Toyer; Editing by David Holmes).
- BlackRock calls for better Spanish governance rules
- ... Spain," he said. (Additional reporting by Blaise Robinson in Paris and Carlos Ruano in Madrid; Editing by Mark Potter and Fiona Ortiz).
- UPDATE 1-Repsol's Brufau calls for 'convincing sum' in YPF deal
- ... published on Tuesday. (Reporting By Sarah Morris and Carlos Ruano; writing by Tracy Rucinski; editing by Greg Mahlich and Tom Pfeiffer).