Data as of 30 Jul 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Results 1 - 10 of 715
- UPDATE 2 -S.Korea factory output jumps, cenbank seen easing to ...
- ... July exports, inflation data to show shaky recovery (Recasts with July exports, inflation outlook). By Christine Kim and Choonsik Yoo. ...
- UPDATE 3-South Korea offers $11 bln in stimulus spending as growth ...
- ... Analysts expect interest rate cut as soon as Aug. 14 (Adds past stimulus, expected effects, new economist). By Christine Kim and Choonsik Yoo. ...
- South Korea offers $11 billion in stimulus spending as growth dips
- By Christine Kim and Choonsik Yoo. SEOUL - South Korea offered billions of dollars in stimulus spending and property market-boosting ...
- S.Korea June revised dept, discount store sales both fall
- ... adjusted 0.3 percent in the second quarter, which was the worst fall since the third quarter of 2011. (Reporting by Christine Kim).
- S.Korea c.bank unveils new lending facility to boost investment
- ... private consumption shrank. ($1 = 1025.3000 Korean won) (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Choonsik Yoo and Jacqueline Wong).
- S.Korea unveils $11 bln stimulus spending, cuts GDP forecast
- ... of 50 percent to 65 percent. ($1 = 1,023.9 Korean won) (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Choonsik Yoo and Jacqueline Wong).
- South Korea second-quarter GDP seen slowing as government works on ...
- By Christine Kim and Choonsik Yoo. SEOUL - South Korea's economy likely posted its weakest growth in more than a year in the June ...
- UPDATE 1-South Korea Q2 growth dips on poor consumption, stimulus ...
- ... Government due to unveil stimulus steps later on Thursday. * Analysts expect interest rate cut as soon as Aug. 14. By Christine Kim and Choonsik Yoo. ...
- S.Korea President Park Geun-hye urges cabinet to re-energize ...
- ... forecasts and policy measures to boost the economy on Thursday. (Reporting by Choonsik Yoo and Christine Kim; Editing by Kim Coghill).
- South Korea finance minister, central bank chief cite risks to ...
- ... drag on confidence in export-reliant South Korea. (Reporting by Christine Kim; Writing by Choonsik Yoo; Editing by Kim Coghill).
No results were found.