Results 1 - 10 of 651
- Seoul shares dip to 1-week low as China data, Ukraine weigh
- * Soft Chinese exports data hurt sentiment, US jobs news supports. * Latest Russia/Ukraine jitters weigh. By Christine Kim. SEOUL, March ...
- Seoul shares fall most since early Feb on China data, Ukraine woes
- ... 1.4 percent and 2.0 percent, respectively. ($1 = 1060.6500 Korean won) (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Shri Navaratnam).
- Mexico telecoms regulator reins in Slim and his empire
- By Tomas Sarmiento and Christine Murray. ... Gabriel Stargardter and Alexandra Alper; Editing by Simon Gardner, Kieran Murray, Dave Graham, Ken Wills & Kim Coghill).
- Seoul shares edge higher ahead of ECB policy meeting
- ... South Korean stocks, propping up the bourse. ($1 = 1070.9500 Korean won) (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Richard Borsuk).
- Seoul shares recover on China growth target, easing Ukraine fears
- ... South Korean stocks after two days of selling. ($1 = 1073.4500 Korean won) (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Chris Gallagher).
- Seoul shares slip to 1-week low as Ukraine crisis spooks investors
- ... revamped design of its key model, the Sonata. ($1 = 1070.1500 Korean won) (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Shri Navaratnam).
- Seoul shares nearly flat, as institutions sell and foreigners buy
- ... were net sellers of 192.1 billion won worth. ($1 = 1068.8500 Korean won) (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Richard Borsuk).
- Seoul shares flat in tug-of-war as institutions sell, foreigners ...
- * Yellen, Ukraine to have limited influence. * Kospi to post 3rd winning week. By Christine Kim. SEOUL, Feb 28 - Seoul shares were ...
- BUSINESS-NEWS-SCHEDULE AT 0930 GMT / 4.30 AM ET
- ... (KOREA-ECONOMY/OUTPUT (UPDATE 2), moved, by Se Young Lee and Christine Kim, 600 words). Thai factory output falls 6.4 pct y/y in Jan. ...
- Seoul shares cautious ahead of Yellen testimony
- * Yellen's comments on US economy awaited. * Foreigners buy for fifth straight session. By Christine Kim. SEOUL, Feb 27 - Seoul shares ...
No results were found.