Results 1 - 10 of 700
- S.Korean stocks erase gains on China flash PMI, won down
- ... Institutions offloaded a 107.0 billion won worth. ($1 = 1037.6000 Korean Won) (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Kim Coghill).
- Justin Bieber apologizes after Japan shrine visit sparks Asian ...
- ... (Reporting by Ruairidh Villar and Kevin Krolicki in TOKYO, Christine Kim in SEOUL, and Ben Blanchard and the BEIJING newsroom; Writing by Elaine Lies; Editing ...
- S.Korea stocks, won nearly flat; China PMI shrugged off
- * Won weighed by local importers, foreigners * Kospi rises as foreigners buy for 7th session By Christine Kim SEOUL, April 23 - Seoul shares and the won were ...
- S.Korea March dept store sales fall revised 1.1 pct y/y
- ... forecast a seasonally adjusted 0.8 percent rise from the previous quarter. (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Chris Gallagher).
- Company that owned ill-fated S.Korea ferry has chequered past
- ... ($1 = 1039.0000 Korean Won) (Additional reporting by Christine Kim, Joyce Lee, Sohee Kim, Ju-min Park and Kahyun Yang; Editing by David Chance and Raju ...
- Company that owned ill-fated South Korea ferry has chequered past
- ... (Additional reporting by Christine Kim, Joyce Lee, Sohee Kim, Ju-min Park and Kahyun Yang; Editing by David Chance and Raju Gopalakrishnan).
- Seoul stocks underpinned by Wall Street gains; won slips
- * Stocks hold steady, won falls for 2nd day * Investors await China manufacturing survey, earnings By Christine Kim SEOUL, April 22 - Seoul shares edged higher ...
- S.Korean stocks, won edge down on Ukraine jitters
- ... against the dollar, down 0.2 percent from Friday's onshore close at 1,037.4. (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Anand Basu).
- S.Korea won steady with exporters in focus, shares edge down
- * Won expected to trade in 1,035 - 1,039/dollar range * Foreign buying caps KOSPI's falls By Christine Kim SEOUL, April 21 - The South Korean won was held ...
- South Korean stocks, won finish nearly flat
- ... billion won worth in their sixth day of selling. ($1 = 1037.6500 Korean Won) (Reporting by Christine Kim; Editing by Chris Gallagher).
No results were found.