Results 1 - 10 of 60
- Police ban Congo rallies as election tensions flare
- ... simmering low-level conflict persists. (Additional reporting by Finbarr O'Reilly; Writing by Mark John; Editing by Sophie Hares).
- Police ban Congo election rallies, at least 2 dead
- ... There will be too many challenges this time.". (Additional reporting by Finbarr O'Reilly; Writing by Mark John; Editing by Sophie Hares and David Cowell).
- At least one killed in Liberian pre-election clash
- ... said, using the local term for violence. (Additional reporting by Finbarr O'Reilly; Writing by David Lewis; Editing by Andrew Roche).
- Senegal's Wade withdraws poll bill as protests rage
- By Diadie Ba and Finbarr O'Reilly. DAKAR - Senegal President Abdoulaye Wade backed down on a proposed change to the country's election ...
- Ivorian artist paints as bullets whizz overhead
- By Finbarr O'Reilly. ABIDJAN - While fighting raged on the streets outside his studio in Abidjan and stray bullets hissed through ...
- Hard-won progress seen in key Afghan battleground
- By Finbarr O'Reilly. KUNJAK, Afghanistan - US Marines were exchanging heavy fire with insurgents during a recent battle in the southern ...
- Tough times for white South African squatters
- By Finbarr O'Reilly. KRUGERSDORP, South Africa - Sitting in a deck chair at a white South African squatter camp, Ann le Roux, 60, holds ...
- Portraits of the Congo conflict
- Reuters photographer Finbarr O'Reilly has spent time photographing the ongoing conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo. A look ...
- Rwandan rebels killed 100 in Congo reprisals -group
- ... cause of years of strife in central Africa. (Reporting by Finbarr O'Reilly; Writing by David Lewis; Editing by Alistair Thomson)
- Congo army says kills 40 Rwandan rebels in air raids
- (Adds rebel reprisals, quotes from villagers) By John Kanyunyu and Finbarr O'Reilly GOMA, Congo, Feb 13 - At least 40 Rwandan Hutu rebels were killed in air ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1