Results 1 - 10 of 962
- Vietnam tells state firms to list early to boost liquidity
- By Ho Binh Minh. HANOI, Sept 18 - The Vietnamese government has urged state-owned enterprises (SOEs) to list on a stock market soon ...
- Vietnam index dips 0.4 pct at midday, large-caps lead
- ... Change (%) 3-mnth 9.333 Change (%) 1-year 30.965 52-week high 644.56 3-Sep-14 52-week low 473.52 18-Sep-13 (Reporting by Mai Nguyen; Editing by Ho Binh Minh).
- Myanmar sees foreign investment topping $5 bln in 2014-15
- ... (Reporting by Aung Hla Tun; Additional reporting by Ho Binh Minh in Hanoi and Orathai Sriring in Bangkok; Writing by Paul Mooney; Editing by Martin Petty and ...
- Vietnam credit set to grow 10 pct y/y in 2014-newspaper
- ... economic growth, according to several Vietnamese economists. (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh; Editing by Martin Petty and Eric Meijer).
- Vietnam index closes down 0.3 pct, eye funds' review
- ... Change (%) 3-mnth 10.236 Change (%) 1-year 32.993 52-week high 644.56 3-Sep-14 52-week low 469.39 9-Sep-13 (Reporting by Mai Nguyen; Editing by Ho Binh Minh).
- TABLE-Vietnam banks' assets, registered capital
- ... among domestic banks since early 2012 as part of the country's banking sector reform. ($1=21,175 dong) (Compiled by Ho Binh Minh).
- TABLE-Vietnam Aug auto sales soar 52 pct y/y-industry
- ... Car sales in Vietnam this year could jump 18 percent from 2013 to 130,000 units, VAMA has said. (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh; Editing by Anand Basu).
- Vietnam Airlines' IPO plan wins govt approval - media
- ... NDH, while the state will retain a 75 percent holding. ($1=21,180 dong) (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell).
- Vietnam races to restart play after roof collapses on court
- Players and spectators at the $50,000 tournament in Ho Chi Minh City were ... He said the tournament had been shifted to the city's Tan Binh Sports Center and ...
- Vietnam index up 0.6 pct at midday, brokerages in focus
- ... Ho Chi Minh City Securities ... Nguyen Tuan, deputy manager at unlisted broker An Binh Securities, attributed the interest to potential seen in brokerage firms ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1