Results 1 - 10 of 953
- Vietnam index up 0.6 pct at midday, brokerages in focus
- ... Ho Chi Minh City Securities ... Nguyen Tuan, deputy manager at unlisted broker An Binh Securities, attributed the interest to potential seen in brokerage firms ...
- Vietnam envoy to visit China to seek thaw in testy ties
- ... relationship...towards a sound development and long-term stability," spokesman Le Hai Binh said in ... In two southern provinces near Ho Chi Minh City, dozens ...
- Japan's JX eyes Indonesia, Vietnam for 1st big refining push into ...
- ... tax issues. (Additional reporting by Fergus Jensen and Wilda Asmarini in JAKARTA and Ho Binh Minh in HANOI; Editing by Tom Hogue).
- TABLE-Vietnam banks' assets, registered capital
- ... among domestic banks since early 2012 as part of the country's banking sector reform. ($1=21,180 dong) (Compiled by Ho Binh Minh).
- BRIEF-Vietnam's Eximbank H1 net profit drops 11.4 pct y/y
- ... 22.2 percent from end-2013 to 132.06 trillion dongFurther company coverage: (1 US dollar = 21,180.0000 Vietnam dong) (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh; Editing by ...
- BRIEF-Vietnam's Military Bank H1 net profit eases 1.5 pct y/y ...
- ... bank's outstanding loans, up from 2.46 percent at the end of 2013 Further company coverage: ($1=21,180 dong) (Reporting by Mai Nguyen; Editing by Ho Binh Minh).
- BRIEF-Vietnam's VietinBank says H1 net profit dips 3.2 pct y/y
- ... assets on June 30, 2014 were 3.7 percent higher than end-2013 at 597.64 trillion dong Further company coverage: ($1=21,195 dong) (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh).
- Vietnam index ends lower depsite GAS Q2 profit rises
- ... 14.3 Change (%) 1-year 20.192 52-week high 610.88 6-Aug-14 52-week low 462.13 30-Aug-13 ($1=21,180 dong) (Reporting by Mai Nguyen; Editing by Ho Binh Minh).
- TABLE-Vietnam July auto sales jump 36 pct y/y-industry
- ... Car sales in Vietnam this year could jump 18 percent from 2013 to 130,000 units, VAMA said. (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh; Editing by Biju Dwarakanath).
- Vietnam index ends down 0.55 pct, Mobile World gains
- ... Change (%) 1-year 21.519 52-week high 610.88 6-Aug-14 52-week low 462.13 30-Aug-13 ($1=21,180 dong) (Compiled by Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Ho Binh Minh).
Results 1 - 1 of 1