Results 1 - 10 of 417
- China to crackdown on trafficking in 'foreign brides'
- ... The latest census showed that for every 100 female newborns there were 118 males. (Reporting by Li Hui and Ben Blanchard; Editing by Simon Cameron-Moore).
- Three get death for China train station attack
- ... ignored the request. (Additional reporting by Li Hui, Megha Rajagopalan and Michael Martina; Editing by Nick Macfie and Robert Birsel).
- CNH Tracker-Dual currency IPO debut to further pressure offshore ...
- ... So far, only billionaire Li Ka-shing's Hui Xian real estate investment trust completed a single yuan tranche REITS IPO in 2011 and Hopewell Highway ...
- China sacks two officials who trash restaurant over cheap liquor
- ... endless series of scandals involving high-living officials. (Reporting by Michael Martina and Li Hui; Editing by Jeremy Laurence).
- China tobacco monopoly blocks full ban on tobacco ads - sources
- By Li Hui and Ben Blanchard. BEIJING, Sept 5 - Intense lobbying by China's powerful state tobacco monopoly resulted in the weakening ...
- Top Chinese university warns against criticising Communist Party ...
- ... posts calling for democratic reforms and rule of law in China. (Reporting by Sui-Lee Wee and Li Hui; Editing by Jeremy Laurence).
- Three children stabbed to death in Chinese school
- ... School guards in China are often not equipped or trained to stop such attacks. (Reporting by Sui-Lee Wee and Li Hui; Editing by Robert Birsel).
- Passenger train halted by mechanical problems in China's northwest ...
- No casualties were reported. State media initially reported the train had derailed. (Reporting by Li Hui and Megha Rajagopalan; Editing by Jeremy Laurence).
- China's industrial profits grow 13.5 percent yr/yr in July
- ... A surprisingly sharp slowdown in the housing market has also further dampened activity. (Reporting by Koh Gui Qing and Li Hui; Editing by Shri Navaratnam).
- China upholds death penalty for businessman linked to former ...
- ... The death sentences will be handed to the Supreme People's Court for approval. (Reporting by Li Hui and Michael Martina; Editing by Clarence Fernandez).
Results 1 - 1 of 1