Results 1 - 10 of 89
- Nicaragua says meteorite probable cause of blast in capital
- ... initially thought a quake caused the loud bang. (Reporting by Ivan Castro; Writing by Gabriel Stargardter; Editing by Eric Walsh).
- Drought leaves up to 2.81 million hungry in Central America: UN
- ... (Additional reporting by Sofia Menchu in Jutiapa, Ivan Castro en Managua, Nelson Renteria in San Salvador and David Alire Garcia in Mexico City; Writing by ...
- Migration outlier: How Nicaragua escaped neighbors' deadly spiral
- By Ivan Castro. MANAGUA - Victor Toruno was just 12 when he ran away from an abusive father to join a local street gang in Nicaragua ...
- Nicaragua central bank cuts growth outlook, raises inflation ...
- ... Interamerican Development Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). (Reporting by Ivan Castro; Editing by Peter Galloway).
- Nicaragua approves route for $40 bln canal linking oceans
- ... the narrowest part of the Central American isthmus. It was completed in 1914. (Reporting by Ivan Castro; Editing by Alan Raybould).
- China's 'ordinary' billionaire behind grand Nicaragua canal plan
- ... is accumulated over time," he said. (Additional reporting by Ivan Castro in Managua; Editing by Emily Kaiser and Alex Richardson).
- INSIGHT-China's "ordinary" billionaire behind grand Nicaragua ...
- ... he said. ($1 = 6.2056 Chinese Yuan) (Additional reporting by Ivan Castro in Managua; Editing by Emily Kaiser and Alex Richardson).
- Russia's Lavrov scolds US, EU for imposing sanctions
- ... (Reporting by Daniel Trotta and Nelson Acosta in Havana and Ivan Castro in Managua; Editing by Kieran Murray, Sofina Mirza-Reid and Simon Cameron-Moore).
- Fresh quake hits Nicaragua, damaging some buildings
- ... The latter, of magnitude 6.6, was felt as far away as El Salvador and Costa Rica. (Reporting by Ivan Castro; Editing by Clarence Fernandez).
- Magnitude 6.6 quake hits southwest Nicaragua: USGS
- ... out power and phone lines in some areas of the capital. (Reporting by Alexandra Alper and Ivan Castro; Editing by Richard Chang).
No results were found.