Results 1 - 10 of 42
- Areva to post H1 loss, sales drop: Le Figaro
- ... of close to 18 percent since the start of the year. (Reporting by James Regan and Jean-Michel Belot, editing by Louise Heavens).
- Bouygues, French govt would be in concert with Alstom share deal ...
- ... little or nothing" on the market. ($1 = 0.7331 Euros) (Reporting by Jean Michel-Belot and Andrew Callus; Editing by Maya Nikolaeva).
- CORRECTED-Swiss, Austrian groups leading offers for Hediard ...
- ... by Pascale Denis, Dominique Vidalon; Additional reporting by Alice Baghdjian in Zurich, Georgina Prodhan in Vienna; Editing by Jean-Michel Belot and Erica ...
- Peugeot family says to retain long-term PSA stake-media
- ... China and other Asian markets. ($1 = 0.7294 Euros) (Reporting by Jean-Michel Belot; writing by Mark John; Editing by Andrew Callus).
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 6-Battle for control destroyed $35 bln Omnicom ...
- ... price Interpublic would sell, especially considering it should have a strong year on an operating basis." (Additional reporting by Jean-Michel Belot in Paris ...
- Battle for control destroyed $35-billion Omnicom-Publicis merger
- ... (Additional reporting by Jean-Michel Belot in Paris, Aman Shah in Bangalore, Sophie Sassard and Kate Holton in London, and Jennifer Saba in New York.; Writing ...
- France won't block Alstom bids if keeps control of nuclear assets
- ... closures. "The case is by no means shut," he added. (Reporting By Nicholas Vinocur and Jean-Michel Belot; Editing by Brian Love).
- "Bonapartist" French remain chary of Anglo-Saxon business trends
- ... "We wouldn't be here if we didn't like it." (Additional reporting by Jean-Michel Belot, Cyril Altmeyer and Tim Hepher; Editing by Mark John and Will Waterman).
- 'Bonapartist' French remain chary of Anglo-Saxon business trends
- ... "We wouldn't be here if we didn't like it.". (Additional reporting by Jean-Michel Belot, Cyril Altmeyer and Tim Hepher; Editing by Mark John and Will Waterman).
- UPDATE 1-Veolia's second biggest shareholder Dassault exits board
- ... the company a market share of close to 8 billion euros. (Reporting by Natalie Huet and Jean-Michel Belot; Editing by Gareth Jones).
No results were found.
No results were found.