Results 1 - 10 of 1930
- China, Japan August factory surveys signal economic softness
- ... (The story was refiled to fix a typo and missing word in lead paragraph). (Writing by Kevin Yao; Editing by Simon Cameron-Moore).
- REFILE-WRAPUP 1-China, Japan Aug factory surveys signal economic ...
- ... happen until mid-2015 given still sluggish wage growth and tame inflation. (Writing by Kevin Yao; Editing by Simon Cameron-Moore).
- China says testing catastrophe insurance system
- ... the society and economy," it added. ($1 = 6.1431 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Kevin Yao and Aileen Wang; Editing by Miral Fahmy).
- China says will punish all firms that violate laws
- ... were mostly aimed at overseas businesses. (1 US dollar = 6.1461 Chinese yuan). (Reporting by Kevin Yao; Editing by Jeremy Laurence).
- China steps up support for lagging northeast rustbelt region
- ... the worst performer in all of China, with growth likely to be under 5 percent. (Reporting by Kevin Yao; Editing by Kim Coghill).
- China's Xi calls for a political solution to ease Ukraine crisis ...
- ... rather than the use of force, is the only right way to resolve the Ukraine issue. (Reporting by Kevin Yao; Editing by Richard Borsuk).
- China credit plunge argues for interest rate cut but no quick ...
- By Kevin Yao. BEIJING - China's surprisingly sharp and sudden drop in credit has strengthened the case for the central bank to cut ...
- China unveils new support for debt-laden railway sector
- ... predecessor - the Ministry of Railways, much of it denominated in construction bonds. (Reporting by Kevin Yao; Editing by Jacqueline Wong).
- Europe's fragile economy put to test as Ukraine, Iraq sour mood
- ... (Additional reporting by Kevin Yao in Beijing, Martin Santa in Brussels, William Schomberg in London and Jason Lange in Washington; Editing by Hugh Lawson).
- GLOBAL ECONOMY WEEKAHEAD-Europe's fragile economy put to test as ...
- ... really knows how it's going to play out because no-one has been through it before." (1 US dollar = 0.7470 euro) (Additional reporting by Kevin Yao in Beijing ...
No results were found.