Results 1 - 10 of 7760
- UPDATE 2-Europe markets regulator toughens up rules on ...
- ... are investing in products where the need for research is less than others." (Additional reporting by Steve Slater and Lionel Laurent; Editing by Matt ...
- Europe markets regulator toughens up rules on research costs
- ... research is less than others.". (Additional reporting by Steve Slater and Lionel Laurent; Editing by Matt Scuffham/Mark Heinrich).
- Oil price bloodbath to spark energy sector buying spree
- ... "Buyers can afford to be very picky," he said. (Additional reporting by Lionel Laurent and Pamela Barbaglia; Editing by David Goodman).
- Shares of Swisscom sink on rival Xavier Niel deal
- ... trader said. (Reporting by Francesco Canepa in London and Rupert Pretterklieber in Zurich; Editing by Lionel Laurent).
- Rise of the car-sharing apps poses threat to auto sector
- ... scheme because I use a car only once a week at most. ($1 = 0.6389 pounds). (Editing by Lionel Laurent and David Goodman).
- European shares resume slide as Russia fears persist
- ... Saipem was down 0.9 percent and BP was down 0.5 percent. (Reporting by Blaise Robinson; Editing by Lionel Laurent).
- REFILE-GLOBAL MARKETS-Russia turmoil sparks flight to ...
- ... US Federal Reserve statement due later. * Short-lived rouble rebound after Finance Ministry sells FX. * Greece vote also in focus. By Lionel Laurent. ...
- Investors add to bearish bets on Russia-exposed firms
- ... Bank analysts wrote in a note to clients, recommending selling the shares. (Editing by Lionel Laurent and Hugh Lawson).
- Energy-sector rebound props up European stock markets
- ... the issue was how best to do this, with buying government bonds "the baseline option." (Reporting by Sudip Kar-Gupta; Editing by Lionel Laurent).
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Russia turmoil spurs flight to safety
- ... Key eurozone inflation gauge falls to new low. * Short-lived rouble rebound after Finance Ministry sells FX. By Lionel Laurent. ...
No results were found.