Results 1 - 10 of 2230
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 wing fatigue checks
- ... the range of the 525-seat passenger jet. (Additional reporting by Victoria Bryan; Editing by Lionel Laurent and Jonathan Oatis).
- Airbus orders more A380 inspections after wing fatigue test
- ... inspections of the world's largest jetliner, which remained "safe to fly". (Reporting by Tim Hepher; Editing by Lionel Laurent).
- BNP Paribas's head of forex spot-trading suspended: WSJ
- ... (Reporting by Lionel Laurent in Paris, Anirban Nag in London and Jamie McGeever in London; Editing by Andrew Callus, Greg Mahlich).
- Numericable does not intend to raise SFR bid - sources
- ... Numericable, declined to comment. ($1 = 0.7225 Euros) (Reporting by Leila Abboud and Matthieu Protard; Editing by Lionel Laurent).
- Peugeot CEO sees slight growth in Europe in 2014
- ... "In Europe, we expect slight growth, and for now things are going more or less in this direction." (Reporting by Gilles Guillaume; editing by Lionel Laurent).
- Numericable investor says bid will protect SFR jobs
- ... plan a 3 billion-euro capital increase. (Reporting by Lionel Laurent and; Alexandre Boksenbaum-Granier; Editing by Mark Heinrich).
- UK lawyer says "hundreds" ready for bitcoin class action
- By Lionel Laurent. PARIS, March 4 - More than 400 people have signalled they would join a class action against Mt. Gox, the world's ...
- Elior to float on Paris bourse by summer- spokesman
- ... 2014," a company spokesman told Reuters. (Reporting by Noelle Mennella, Writing by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by Lionel Laurent).
- UPDATE 1-Vallourec expects modest 2014 rise in sales, earnings
- ... to a Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S consensus. ($1 = 0.7317 euros) (Reporting by Michel Rose; Editing by Lionel Laurent and Jane Baird).
- STMicro shares rise on reported market stabilisation
- ... off in terms of higher profits. (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Additional reporting by Raoul Sachs; Editing by Elaine Hardcastle).
No results were found.