Results 1 - 10 of 1190
- Colombia election shrinks government majority in Congress
- ... (Additional reporting by Andres Rojas, Camilo Cohecha and Peter Murphy in Bogota; Editing by Daniel Wallis, Rosalind Russell and Eric Walsh).
- Devils recover after lead slips away
- ... the scoreboard, but we battled hard," Hurricanes defenseman Ryan Murphy said. ... The Devils scratched D Anton Volchenkov, D Peter Harrold and C ...
- Colombians vote for congress ahead of FARC peace accord
- ... (Additional reporting by Andres Rojas, Camilo Cohecha and Peter Murphy in Bogota; Editing by Daniel Wallis and Rosalind Russell).
- Bancolombia share offer draws strong interest, sets price
- ... Monday at 25,260 pesos. ($1 = 2051.0650 Colombian pesos). (Reporting by Nelson Bocanegra; Writing by Peter Murphy).
- US lawmakers ready to act over Ukraine, but want Europe to ...
- ... of Russian public institutions and private investors, Senator Chris Murphy, chairman of ... by Patricia Zengerle; Editing by Bill Trott and Peter Cooney).
- Colombia's central bank says interest rate decision ...
- ... reached unanimously by its board, said director Jose Dario Uribe. (Reporting by Carlos Vargas; Writing by Peter Murphy).
- Colombia's central bank sees 2014 growth of 4.3 pct
- ... percent with 4.6 percent the most likely figure, the bank said. (Reporting by Luis Jaime Acosta; Writing by Peter Murphy).
- Ecuador's president will seek cabinet shuffle, change to party
- ... (Additional reporting by Alexandra Valencia in Quito, Writing by Helen Murphy; Editing by Peter Murphy and Lisa Shumaker).
- UPDATE 1-Correa government loses Ecuador capital in local ...
- ... Don't interfere with mine," he said. (Additional reporting by Jose Llangari; Writing by Peter Murphy; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama).
- Attackers fire at convoy of Colombia presidential candidate
- ... assistance from experts from Spain, Britain, South Korea and Israel. (Writing by Peter Murphy; Editing by Mohammad Zargham).
No results were found.