Results 1 - 10 of 140
- Czech parties reach deal to form center-left government
- ... also want to boost spending to help the recovering economy. (Reporting by Robert Muller and Jason Hovet; Editing by Paul Simao).
- UPDATE 1-Czech parties reach coalition deal, boosting stocks
- ... Prague stocks boosted by deal, lender Komercni Banka leads. * Cabinet posts still must be agreed by end of year. By Jason Hovet and Robert Muller. ...
- Czech police collect documents in solar plant probe-prosecutor
- ... on lawmakers to reform the system. (Reporting by Jason Hovet and Robert Muller; Writing by Michael Kahn; Editing by Mark Potter).
- Czech parliament approves 2014 budget gap of just below 3 percent ...
- ... would be "substantially" lower. ($1 = 20.0984 Czech crowns). (Reporting by Robert Muller and Jan Lopatka; Editing by Susan Fenton).
- New political star forces Czechs to rethink Communist-era legacy
- ... today.". (Additional reporting by Robert Muller, Marcin Goclowski in Warsaw and Krisztina Than in Budapest, Editing by Mark Heinrich).
- Czech regulator sees avg household electricity price down 10.9 pct ...
- ... about half of the final price, would fall by 10.8 percent on average in 2014. (Reporting by Robert Muller; Editing by Jason Hovet).
- Czechs to sell up to 28 old fighter jets to US company
- ... contract for repairs and other maintenance, it said in a separate statement. (Reporting by Robert Muller; editing by Andrew Roche).
- Far-right leader wins election in Slovak region
- By Robert Muller. PRAGUE - The leader of a Slovak far-right party won a regional election at the weekend, the latest nationalist ...
- Czech Pegas lowers 2013 EBITDA outlook to EUR 37-39 mln
- ... In the first nine months, Pegas reported EBITDA of 27.9 million euros, down 3.2 percent year-on-year. (Reporting by Robert Muller; Editing by Jason Hovet).
- UPDATE 2-Newcomers miss out in Czech 4G mobile licence auction
- * Two newcomers lose out despite auction conditions. * CTU regulator had wanted to boost competition in market. By Robert Muller and Jason Hovet. ...
No results were found.