Results 1 - 10 of 326
- Weak EU economy forces new members to dust off old ...
- ... (Additional reporting by Robert Muller and Jan Lopatka in Prague and Krisztina Than in Budapest; Editing by Ruth Pitchford).
- Profits up 36 pct at Czech textiles firm Pegas
- ... percent from 38.6 million euros in 2013. (1 US dollar = 0.7992 euro) (Reporting by Robert Muller; editing by David Clarke).
- Czech construction sector revives after five-year slump -survey
- ... 210 days for his company. (1 US dollar = 22.0770 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller; Editing by Ruth Pitchford).
- Czech telecoms firm O2 CR may take $1.44 bln loan
- ... up to 24.8 billion crowns. (1 US dollar = 22.1110 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller, editing by Louie Heavens).
- Czechs mark Velvet Revolution anniversary with red cards ...
- ... His backers were due to hold a rally later on Monday. (Reporting by Jan Lopatka and Robert Muller; Editing by Tom Heneghan).
- Czech central bank board welcomes weaker crown -minutes
- ... citing headwinds from a slowing euro zone. For the full text of the minutes please click on (Reporting by Robert Muller).
- Czech Philip Morris reports Q3 revenue up 17.6 pct
- ... exports, the cigarette maker said. (1 US dollar = 22.1930 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller; editing by Jason Neely).
- O2 Czech Republic Q3 net profit decreases by 7 pct
- ... of 1.29 billion crowns from revenue of 11.08 billion. (1 US dollar = 22.1050 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller).
- Czech O2 says no decision yet on splitting business ...
- ... acquisition of PPF's stake in the firm. (1 US dollar = 22.1370 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller, writing by Jan Lopatka).
- Czech Lobkowicz brewer says 9M revenues up by 2 pct
- ... The company did not report profit and loss figures for the period. (1 US dollar = 22.0670 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller).
No results were found.