Results 1 - 10 of 322
- Czechs mark Velvet Revolution anniversary with red cards ...
- ... His backers were due to hold a rally later on Monday. (Reporting by Jan Lopatka and Robert Muller; Editing by Tom Heneghan).
- Czech central bank board welcomes weaker crown -minutes
- ... citing headwinds from a slowing euro zone. For the full text of the minutes please click on (Reporting by Robert Muller).
- Czech Philip Morris reports Q3 revenue up 17.6 pct
- ... exports, the cigarette maker said. (1 US dollar = 22.1930 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller; editing by Jason Neely).
- O2 Czech Republic Q3 net profit decreases by 7 pct
- ... of 1.29 billion crowns from revenue of 11.08 billion. (1 US dollar = 22.1050 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller).
- Czech O2 says no decision yet on splitting business ...
- ... acquisition of PPF's stake in the firm. (1 US dollar = 22.1370 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller, writing by Jan Lopatka).
- Czech Lobkowicz brewer says 9M revenues up by 2 pct
- ... The company did not report profit and loss figures for the period. (1 US dollar = 22.0670 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller).
- VW's Skoda Auto October deliveries grow by 8.6 pct
- ... said its share in the European market grew to 4.4 percent in October. (Reporting by Robert Muller; Editing by Jason Hovet).
- Factbox: Breakthrough Prize laureates
- ... Irwin, Alex G. Kim, Matthew Y. Kim, Robert A. Knop, Julia C. Lee, Chris Lidman, Thomas Matheson, Richard G. McMahon, Richard Muller, Heidi JM ...
- Czech Pegas says its bonds issue priced at 99.583 pct
- ... are managing the issue. (1 US dollar = 22.4240 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller; editing by Susan Thomas).
- Deutsche Telekom's Slovak unit posts fall in nine-month ...
- ... Minister Pavol Pavlis said last month. (1 US dollar = 0.7994 euro) (Reporting by Robert Muller; Editing by Pravin Char).
No results were found.