Results 1 - 10 of 262
- Czech central bank sets countercyclical buffer at zero
- ... significantly beyond 27 per euro. That policy is to stay into 2016, CNB said. (Reporting by Robert Muller; Editing by Ruth Pitchford).
- Slovak importer says drop in deliveries continues
- ... natural gas from Russia's Gazprom than requested by Polish gas importer PGNiG. (Reporting by Robert Muller, editing by Jan Lopatka).
- UPDATE 1-Miner NWR shares fall, rights issue opens
- ... its 2008 listing price of 425.8 crowns. (Reporting by Jason Hovet and Robert Muller; Editing by Louise Heavens and Mark Potter).
- Thales to supply Czechs new air traffic control system
- ... operation for at least the next decade, RLP said. (1 US dollar = 0.7726 euro) (Reporting by Robert Muller, editing by William Hardy).
- Central Europe banks need to improve transparency to woo investors
- ... We have a small part." (Reporting By Laura Noonan; Additional reporting by Marja Novak in Ljubljana, Robert Muller, Jason Hovet in Prague, Ivana Sekularac in ...
- UPDATE 2-EU moves to help Ukraine with Slovak gas link
- ... demand. * Germany plays key role in supplying Ukraine (Adds details, quotes, background throughout). By Robert Muller. VELKE KAPUSANY ...
- Czech betting firm Fortuna H1 EBITDA up 16.4 pct on World Cup
- ... Gross winnings rose 14.7 percent to 65.9 million, with online wins outpacing retail wins for the first time ever. (Reporting by Robert Muller).
- Profits up 9 pct at Czech textiles firm Pegas
- ... to 22 percent from 38.6 million euros in 2013. (1 US dollar = 0.7573 euro) (Reporting by Robert Muller; Editing by Mark Potter).
- Czech Lobkowicz brewer says H1 EBITDA up 30.3 pct, still in net ...
- ... It said other acquisitions would be evaluated on case-by-case basis. (1 US dollar = 21.0260 Czech crown) (Reporting by Robert Muller, editing by Jan Lopatka).
- Germany to decide on military aid for Iraq on Sunday-minister
- ... genocide" in northern Iraq justified exceptional measures. (Reporting by Jan Lopatka and Robert Muller; Writing by Stephen Brown).
No results were found.