Results 1 - 10 of 525
- Hungarian central bank buys interbank clearing firm
- ... which is currently mostly foreign-owned. ($1 = 222.1056 Hungarian Forints) (Reporting by Sandor Peto; Editing by Ruth Pitchford).
- CEE MARKETS 2-Hungarian, Polish bonds hold ground after strong ...
- ... little * More gains seen if ECB loosens policy, Hungary ratings improve * Slovenian 10-year yield lowest since joined euro zone By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, April ...
- CEE MARKETS 2-Slovenian assets rise on bond sale, currencies ease
- ... slightly * Slovenia's international bond sale draws strong demand * Slovenia 10-yr domestic bond yield falls to 42-month low By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, April 1 ...
- MOL sells BaiTex stake to Turkish Petroleum for $175 mln
- ... 20. MOL shares closed at 12,575 forints ($56.43), up 0.2 percent. ($1 = 222.8606 Hungarian Forints) (Reporting by Sandor Peto. Editing by Jane Merriman).
- Global factors caused forint swings: Hungary central banker
- ... still several percentage points off its record lows of 324 hit in early 2012. (Reporting by Sandor Peto; Editing by Alistair Lyon).
- REFILE-CEE MARKETS 2-Equities lead fall on concerns over Ukraine
- ... in Ukraine fall * Forint, zloty drop against euro * Bonds rebound * Leu falls, Romanian central bank may intervene soon-dealer By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, March 3 ...
- CEE MARKETS 2-Assets fall on Ukraine concerns, leu rebounds
- ... Shares of banks exposed to Ukraine fall * Leu rebounds as risks to reform decrease * Dollar rise, Brazil rate hike add pressure By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, Feb 27 ...
- CEE MARKETS 3-Ukraine fears spread to emerging Europe assets
- ... Ukraine fear * Forint firms after auction, CEE currencies also rebound * Ukraine, emerging market concerns weigh on CEE assets By Sandor Peto BUDAPEST, Feb 20 ...
- Hungarian Jews threaten boycott of official Holocaust events
- By Sandor Peto. BUDAPEST - Hungary's main Jewish group ... Zoltai, a Mazsihisz leader, said. (Reporting by Sandor Peto; Editing by Tom Heneghan).
- CORRECTED-Hungary's FHB buys 25 pct of Magyar Takarek
- ... Hungarian savings banks, FHB said. ($1=225.5708 Hungarian forints) (Reporting by Sandor Peto; Editing by Greg Mahlich and David Goodman).
No results were found.
No results were found.