Results 1 - 10 of 2400
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks ...
- ... "We are hopeful that the arrival of the young troops will bolster local consumption," Komine said. (Writing by Tim Kelly; Editing by Angus MacSwan).
- San Diego Padres - TeamReport
- ... RHP Casey Kelly (Tommy John surgery in April 2013) went on the 15-day disabled list retroactive to March 21. ... LHP Alex Torres. RHP Tim Stauffer. ...
- Japan to arm remote western island, risking more China tension
- ... yen). (Writing by Tim Kelly, additional reporting by Megha Rajagopalan in BEIJING; Editing by William Mallard and Robert Birsel).
- UPDATE 1-Fuji Heavy plans factory to make Boeing 777X wing boxes ...
- ... ($1 = 101.85 Japanese Yen) (Reporting By Tim Kelly and Maki Shiraki in TOKYO, Sampad Patnaik in BANGALORE; Editing by Savio D'Souza and Ryan Woo).
- Fuji Heavy plans factory to make Boeing 777X wing boxes: Nikkei
- ... ($1 = 101.85 Japanese Yen). (Reporting By Tim Kelly and Maki Shiraki in TOKYO, Sampad Patnaik in BANGALORE; Editing by Savio D'Souza and Ryan Woo).
- Hints of possible deal on Ukraine gas emerge at G20
- By Lidia Kelly. ... "I think that is key." (Additional reporting by Gernot Heller, Jan Strupczewski and Anna Yukhananov; Editing by Tim Ahmann).
- BRICS aim to finish development bank preparations by July summit
- ... both advanced economies and emerging markets as well," he said. (Reporting by Lidia Kelly and Paul Simao; Editing by Tim Ahmann).
- Weighty issues remain for Japan, Australia in trade pact talks
- ... domestic production by 2017 due to high costs and a strong currency. (Reporting by Tim Kelly and Linda Sieg, editing by Mark Heinrich).
- Japan orders military to strike any new N Korea missile launches
- ... missiles designed to take out targets at the edge of space. (Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo, writing by Tim Kelly; Editing by Ron Popeski).
- Japan to intercept any North Korea missile deemed a threat
- ... missiles designed to take out targets at the edge of space. (Writing by Tim Kelly and William Mallard; Editing by Raissa Kasolowsky).
No results were found.