* Says it expects 2016 net profit to rise about 305.2 percent y/y to 940 million yuan ($137.07 million)
* Generali jumps on deal chatter (Adds quote and detail, updates prices)
* Inovytec shall issue and allot to VMIL an aggregate of 12,091 series a preferred shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Enanta pharmaceuticals says EMA grants accelerated assessment for Abbvie's investigational HCV regimen of Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir
* Says EMA grants accelerated assessment for Abbvie's investigational HCV Regimen Of Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir
* Says appointed Tarminder Singh Parmar as the chief executive officer (CEO) of the company with effect from January 24, 2017, in place of H. P. Kabra
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.