Beverages - Distillers / Wineries
Pernod Ricard SA:Confirms FY 2014 guidance of organic growth in profit from recurring operations between 1 and 3 pct.Says new distribution agreements were negotiated in April with Pernod Ricard USA’s largest distributors (Southern Wine & Spirits and Republic National Distributing Co).
Hebei Hengshui Laobaigan Liquor Co Ltd:To pay cash dividend of one yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to shareholders for fiscal year 2013.
Hebei Hengshui Laobaigan Liquor Co Ltd:Sees net profit for the first half of fiscal year (FY) 2014 to decrease about 30 pct.Comments that decreased sales volume and decreased pig price as the main reasons for the forecast.
Panache Beverage Inc:On April 21, following individuals resigned from offices of company and from all positions with company’s subsidiaries.James Dale - president, chief executive officer, acting principal accounting officer and director.Agata Podedworny - chief operating officer and director.Sjoerd...
United Spirits Ltd:Says offer is made to all the equity shareholders of United Spirits other than the promoter and promoter group shareholders.To acquire up to 37,785,214 Equity Shares of face value of 10 Indian rupees each at an offer price of 3,030 Indian rupees per share aggregating to a total...
United Spirits Ltd:Refers to earlier announcement on November 12, 2013 regarding the declaration of lock out in the Company's bottling unit at Palakkad in the State of Kerala.Informed that lock-out lifted and operations resumed at the Company's bottling unit of Palakkad from April 21.
Anhui Gujing Distillery Co Ltd:To pay a cash dividend of 3.5 yuan (pre-tax) per 10 shares to shareholders for the fiscal year 2013.
Wuliangye Yibin Co Ltd:To pay cash dividend of seven yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to shareholders for fiscal year 2013.
Remy Cointreau SA:Confirms guidance of double-digit decline in current operating profit for FY 2013/2014.Sees FY 2013/2014 A ratio (Net Debt/EBITDA) at the lower end of range within spirits industry.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Pernod Ricard SA announces agreement to purchase assets of Kenwood Vineyards
- United Spirits Ltd updates on open offer from Relay B.V and Diageo plc
- Davide Campari Milano SpA acquires 100 percent of Fratelli Averna SpA
- IFB Agro Industries purchases all business of Nurpur Gases
- IFB Agro Industries Ltd announces acquisition of business
- Takara Holdings Inc subsidiary acquires Cominport Distribucion S.L
- Dromana Estate Ltd to acquire Australian wholesale cloud computing provider, Cloud Central Pty Ltd
- Compania Vinicola del Norte de Espana gives further details on acquisition of Mikuni Wine
- Tilaknagar Industries Ltd acquires IFB Agro's IMFL business
- Davide Campari Milano SpA acquires 100 percent of Forty Creek Distillery Ltd
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd announces dissolution of subsidiary
- Gansu Mogao Industrial Development Co Ltd to Dissolve Subsidiary
- Radico Khaitan Ltd Announces Internal Re-Organization
- YOMEISHU SEIZO CO LTD to Merge with Subsidiary; Expects Extraordinary Profit for FY 2014
- Tilaknagar Industries Ltd Board Approves Scheme of Amalgamation
- Belvedere SA's Subsidiaries Restructuring Terms Approved by Commercial Court of Dijon
Expansion & New Markets
- Mackmyra Svensk Whisky AB Establishes Warehouse in Northern Germany
- Anhui Gujing Distillery Co Ltd to Establish Subsidiary
- Sichuan Swellfun Co Ltd to Establish New Subsidiary
- Thai Beverage PCL's International Beverage holdings Ltd Announces Incorporation Of Wholly Owned Subsidiary
- Tonghua Grape Wine Co Ltd to Establish New Subsidiary
- Davide Campari Milano SpA Opens Packaging Facility at Wild Turkey Distillery in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
- Ktima Kostas Lazaridis SA Establishes New Subsidiary
- Shanxi Xinghuacun Fen Wine Factory Co Ltd's Subsidiary to Set up Branches
- Drinks Americas Holdings Ltd Launches New Beverage Consulting Division
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Bohai Securities Co.,Ltd.
Provider: Bohai Securities Co.,Ltd.
Provider: SADIF-Investment Analytics, S.A.
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.