Olympia Capitals Ltd:Appoints Hiren & Co. as Statutory Auditors.
Muthoot Finance Ltd:Declares first interim dividend for the year 2014-15 at the rate of 4 indian rupees per equity share.
Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc:To acquire all outstanding shares of Parago, Inc.For about $290 mln.
Sunset Capital Assets Inc:Says it has completed a share exchange to acquire a 50 pct interest in The Mint Leasing Inc., a Nevada corporation, trading Over the Counter (OTC) markets bulletin board as.Mint is based in Houston, Texas and owns and operates an auto finance company specializing in both...
S&U PLC:Proposes first interim dividend for 2014/5 of 17.0 pence per ordinary share (2013:14.0).Dividend will be paid on the Nov. 14 to shareholders on the register on Oct. 17.
SpendSmart Networks Inc:Says it acquired the eCommerce Solutions division of TechXpress, Inc., also based in San Luis Obispo, CA, for a combination of stock and cash equal to a purchase price of $1.2 mln.
Regional Management Corp:Appoints Jody L. Anderson as new President and Chief Operating Officer, effective Oct. 1.Anderson succeeds C. Glynn Quattlebaum, who will continue to serve as vice chairman of Regional Management's Board.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Blackhawk Network announces definitive agreement to acquire Parago, Inc.
- Sunset Capital Assets Inc announces merger with The Mint Leasing Inc
- SpendSmart Networks Inc acquires eCommerce Solutions Division of TechXpress
- Green Dot to Acquire Santa Barbara Tax Products Group
- Blackhawk Network acquires CardLab as part of incentives expansion strategy
- Malaysia Building Society Bhd announces acquisition of subsidiary namely 88 Legacy Sdn Bhd
- Western Capital Resources enters into merger agreement to acquire AlphaGraphics
- First Cash Financial Services Inc completed acquisition
- Orix Corp subsidiary to be parent company of ARRK Corp
- Provident Financial Plc agrees to acquire Duncton Group Limited
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Cash America International announces exit of Mexico and Colorado Markets
- J Trust Co Ltd announce business transfer among subsidiaries
- Srisawad Power 1979 PCL proposes merge and issues debenture
- Agasti Holding ASA announces merger of group companies
- Orix to take over business from subsidiary
- SLM Corp Board approves strategic separation of Navient Corporation
- Orix to merge with wholly owned subsidiary
- Capital First Ltd announces closing down of business operations of subsidiary companies
- JACCS Co Ltd Announces Merger between Subsidiaries
Expansion & New Markets
- Bajaj Finance Ltd to set up housing finance subsidiary-Business Standard
- Thitikorn PCL to set up subsidiary in Cambodia
- Srisawad Power 1979 PCL establishes subsidiary and appoints CEO
- Nicholas Financial Inc announces the opening of new branch office in Miami, Florida
- FastFunds Financial Corp and subsidiary Cannabis Angel Inc announce formation of 420 Development Corp
- J Trust Co Ltd subsidiary to establish sub-subsidiary and to transfer business to sub-subsidiary and to sell entire stake in sub-subsidiary
- Pacific Century Regional Developments Ltd establishes subsidiaries
- Wedge Holdings Co Ltd to Establish Thailand-based Subsidiary
- J Trust Co Ltd to Establish New Subsidiary in Singapore
- AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd. Launches Consumer Credit Services in Myanmar- Jiji Press
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Renaissance Capital
Provider: Edison Investment Research
Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
Provider: SADIF-Investment Analytics, S.A.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.