Insurance - Property / Casualty
Horace Mann Educators Corp:Approves an 18 pct increase in the quarterly cash dividend, which will increase to $0.23 per share.Represents an annualized dividend of $0.92 per share and follows a 22 pct increase declared in March 2013.
Pacific & Orient Bhd:Declares a single tier second interim dividend of 0.022 Ringgit per ordinary share of 0.50 Ringgit each.The dividend is to be paid on Apr 3.
Allied World Assurance Company Holdings Ltd proposes 35 pct dividend increase and new $500 mn share repurchase authorization
Allied World Assurance Company Holdings Ltd:Annual dividend increase of 35 pct, from $2.00 per share to $2.70 per share.New $500 mln share repurchase program. Although we have $192 mln remaining in current program as of Feb. 28.These proposals are subject to approval by company's shareholders at the...
Topdanmark A/S:Issues profit forecast model for FY 2014.Expects FY 2014 post-tax profit to be of 950-1,050 million Danish crowns, excluding run-off, corresponding to 9.4 Danish crowns profit per share.Says intends to buy-back own shares of 1.7 billion Danish crowns representing a buy-back yield of...
LIG Insurance Co Ltd:Says the expected transaction settlement date of joint venture establishment, which was initially announced on May 10, 2012, was amended from Jan. 9 to an undetermined date, due to additional investment.
Amlin PLC:Proposed an increase of 10.3 pct in the final dividend to 18.2 pence per share.Dividend will be paid on May 29 (subject to shareholder approval) to shareholders on the register on April 22.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- XL Group plc announces acquisition of Global Ag Insurance Services
- Intact Financial Corp to acquire Metro General Insurance Corporation Limited
- First American Financial Corp announces agreement to acquire Interthinx, Inc.
- American Financial Group Inc's subsidiary commences tender offer to acquire Public Minority Stake in National Interstate Corporation
- White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd completes acquisition of attorney-in-fact of star & shield insurance exchange
- Arch Capital Group Ltd announces closing of acquisition of CMG MI and PMI's Operating Platform
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc's Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance to acquire Myassist Inc
- Hampden Underwriting Plc announces completion of acquisition
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Tryg outsources its IT operations
- NKSJ Holdings Inc announces result of early-retirement program of subsidiaries
- Tokio Marine Holdings Inc Announces Updates on Merger of Subsidiaries
- Tokio Marine Holdings Inc To Merge Two Life Insurance Units-Nikkei
- NKSJ Holdings Inc's Subsidiaries to Offer Early-retirement Program
- MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings Inc Announces Business Restructure of Subsidiaries
- Tokio Marine Holdings Inc Announces Changes of Sub-subsidiaries
- Randall and Quilter Investment Holdings PLC Intends to Redomicile Group's Holding Company from United Kingdom (UK) to Bermuda
- MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings Inc Announces Business Integration in Subsidiaries
Expansion & New Markets
- Anicom Holdings Inc to establish subsidiary
- Fidelity National Financial Inc announces formation of Black Knight Financial Services
- MAA Group Berhad Announces Incorporation Of New Companies By Subsidiary Company
- Assured Guaranty Ltd Opens For Business
- Pacific & Orient Bhd Announces Incorporation Of A Subsidiary - Pacific & Orient Properties Ltd
- Lancashire Holdings Ltd Announces Formation Lancashire Capital Management Division
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Renaissance Capital
Provider: Edison Investment Research
Provider: Edison Investment Research
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.