Life & Health Insurance
Sept 20 (Reuters) - Nib Holdings Ltd ::Enters into an agreement with Nib for sale of GU Health .Deal for $155.5 million.
Sept 18 (Reuters) - National Security Group Inc ::Says estimate ultimate gross losses from Hurricane Irma to be in range of $2.5 million to $3.0 million.Says net of tax expect losses from hurricane to reduce quarter, year-to-date earnings in range of $0.66 per share to $0.79 per share.Says expect...
Sept 18 (Reuters) - DISCOVERY LTD ::FY GROUP DILUTED HEPS 682.5 CENTS VERSUS 566.7 CENTS YEAR AGO.DECLARED FINAL GROSS CASH DIVIDEND OF 98 CENTS PER ORDINARY SHARE.FY GROUP PROFIT BEFORE TAX 5,772 MILLION RAND VERSUS 5,470 MILLION RAND YEAR AGO.
Sept 14 (Reuters) - Ping An Bank Co Ltd ::* Says Chen Rong resigned from vice-President and CFO of the company .
Sept 13 (Reuters) - China Taiping Insurance Holdings Co Ltd :Gross premium income for period Jan 2017 to August 2017 for Taiping Life Insurance Co was RMB89.60 bln versus RMB70.14 bln.
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Mercuries Life Insurance Co ltd ::* Says it plans to sell Taipei-based building property .
Sept 13 (Reuters) - :India SBI Life CEO Arijit Basu says will not need fresh capital for next 3 years.
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Just Group Plc :Interim results for six months ended 30/6/2017.Adjusted 3 operating profit grew 39 pct in H1 2017 compared to pro forma H1 2016..Achieving a 106 pct increase in new business profit..IFRS statutory profit before tax for 6 months to June 2017 was 66 mln...
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Asr Nederland Nv :ACQUIRES GENERALI'S DUTCH OPERATIONS.A.S.R. EXPECTS ACQUISITION TO RESULT IN EFFICIENCIES OF SCALE AND CAPITAL GAINS..ACQUISITION PRICE AMOUNTS TO EUR 143 MILLION.ACQUISITION PRICE AMOUNTS TO EUR 143 MILLION; A.S.R. WILL PAY ACQUISITION PRICE IN...
Sept 12 (Reuters) - State Bank of India: :IPO bid offer will open on Sept 20 and close on Sept 22.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- ASR Nederland acquires Generali's Dutch operations
- Sun Life Global Investments to acquire Excel Funds Management and Excel Investment Counsel
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation buys 685,400 shares in Great Eastern Holdings
- Generali agrees sale of business in Panama for $172 mln
- Standard Life notes Max Financial Services withdrawal of merger with HDFC Life
- Max Financial Services withdraws merger agreement with HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- China Taiping Insurance entered into share purchase agreement
- Talanx strengthens Latin America business with acquisitions
- CT Corp and Prudential Financial create life insurance joint venture in Indonesia
- Baloise Holding invests in Californian insurtech company Trov
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Sanlam says HY new business volumes down 4 pct
- MMI Holdings says FY core diluted HEPS at 200 cents/shr
- Clientèle Ltd says FY diluted HEPS up 13pct
- Prudential CEO-looking at "external and internal options" for UK annuities book
- Liberty Holdings says HY normalised HEPS 456.7 cents
- UniCredit CEO says happy for bank to remain Mediobanca investor
- Aviva H1 operating profit rises 11 percent
- Prudential announces new leadership structure for U.S. businesses
- Wüstenrot & Württembergische raises 2017 income forecast
- Metlife issues $1.5 bln aggregate amount of 3.700 pct senior notes
Expansion & New Markets
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.