May 26 (Reuters) - Broadcom Ltd :On May 26 Japan Fair Trade Commission granted antitrust clearance of merger with Broadcom Limited - SEC filing.
May 26 (Reuters) - GCL New Energy Holdings Ltd ::Group entered into Nantong Finance Lease Agreements, Huai'an Linji finance lease agreements and Huai'an Ronggao finance lease agreements.Pursuant to Nantong finance lease agreements, Citic Financial Leasing to purchase Nantong Leased Assets at a...
May 26 (Reuters) - GCL New Energy Holdings Ltd ::Major transaction with PowerChina Group .Co through units entered into Fenxi PC agreement between fenxi gcl (an indirect unit of company) as principal, with Powerchina Group.Fenxi PC agreement at a consideration of RMB534.8 million.Fenxi equipment...
May 26 (Reuters) - Huabang Financial Holdings Ltd ::For year ended 31 March 2017 co is expected to record a significant decrease in net profit.Expected decrease in profit due to recognition of equity-settled share-based payments relating to granting of share options to directors.
May 26 (Reuters) - AKM Industrial Co Ltd ::Chi Zhi Qiang retired as an executive director.Chi Zhi Qiang remains as chief executive officer of company.
May 26 (Reuters) - Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp Ltd :Substantial shareholder on 24 may entered into with sino xin yuan a share transfer agreement.Share transfer agreement with Sino Xin Yuan relating to disposal of 6.3 million unlisted foreign shares of co by PDSTI.PDSTI also entered...
May 25 (Reuters) - Marvell Technology Group Ltd :Marvell technology group ltd. Reports first quarter of fiscal year 2018 financial results.Q1 non-gaap earnings per share $0.24 from continuing operations.Q1 gaap earnings per share $0.19 from continuing operations.Q1 revenue $579 million versus...
May 25 (Reuters) - Comtec Solar Systems Group Ltd :Comtec Renewable (Jiangsu), Kexin and vendors entered into equity transfer agreement.Comtec Renewable agreed to acquire 70% equity interest of Kexin from vendors at a cash consideration of RMB14 million.
May 25 (Reuters) - Adesto Technologies Corp :AIGH Investment Partners reports 5.4 pct passive stake in Adesto Technologies as of May 18 - sec filing.
May 25 (Reuters) - Isdn Holdings Ltd :ISDN holdings limited entered into a strategic cooperation framework agreement with comtec solar systems group limited.ISDN and comtec will also fully cooperate in business of power storage and electric bar charging to reach mutual benefits.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- GCL New Energy says group entered into Nantong Finance lease agreements
- GCL New Energy says entered into agreements with PowerChina Group
- Kollakorn Corporation signs teaming agreement with Solutions Hub Co
- Renault planning to buy some French R&D activities of Intel
- Tokyo Electron Device to buy 56.6 pct stake in Aval Nagasaki
- V-TAC TECHNOLOGY to fully acquire IC application design firm
- Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics signs MOU with China Development Bank's branch
- Phoenitron Holdings updates on subscription agreements entered into
- Analog Devices says received notice of unsolicited mini-tender offer
- Landing International Development updates on term sheet in relation to potential acquisition
Restructuring & Reorganization
- MLS unit to merge with semiconductor materials unit
- MLS to dissolve Shenzhen-based e-commerce unit
- Renesas Electronics to merge with unit Renesas System Design
- Neophotonics reports Q1 loss per share $0.27
- Imagination Technologies to sell MIPS and Ensigma units
- Invengo Information Technology sees FY 2017 H1 net loss to widen
- Goldenmax International Technology sees H1 2017 net profit up 200-250 pct
- Tianshui Huatian Technology sees H1 2017 net profit up 20-50 pct
- Suzhou Good-Ark Electronics sees H1 FY 2017 net profit down 40 pct to up 10 pct
- Cirtek Holdings Philippines clarifies on news article entitled “Electronics Firm Eyes 25% Growth Amid Expansion”
Expansion & New Markets
- Henan Yicheng New Energy subsidiary sets up subsidiary
- Bomin Electronics to establish new subsidiary
- Hareon Solar Technology to establish new subsidiary
- Huizhou China Eagle Electronic Technology to set up wholly owned unit in Huizhou
- Wuhan Fingu Electronic Technology completes establishment of wholly owned subsidiary in Hong Kong
- Guangzhou Hongli Opto-electronic to set up wholly owned subsidiary
- Shenzhen Refond Optoelectronics to set up sub-subsidiary
- Henan Yicheng New Energy subsidiary to set up subsidiary
- Hareon Solar Technology unit to invest 5 mln yuan to set up sub-unit
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.