Digital River Inc:Says that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement to be acquired by an investor group led by Siris Capital Group, LLC in a transaction valued at about $840 million.Says under the terms of the agreement, Siris will acquire all of the outstanding common shares of Digital...
Synaptics Inc:Anticipates Q2 2015 revenue to be in the range of $415 million to $450 million.Q2 2015 revenue of $445 million - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Logitech International SA:Confirmes its outlook for FY 2015 of about $2.16 billion in sales, assuming relatively stable currency exchange rates.Sees FY 2015 non-GAAP operating income about $170 million.
Seagate Technology PLC:Declares a 26 pct increase in the company's targeted regular cash dividend.Targeted annual dividend will increase from $1.72 to $2.16 per share and will continue to be paid quarterly.Payable on Nov. 25 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Nov. 11.
EMC Corp:Says it updating expectations for FY 2014.Expects to achieve FY 2014 revenue of about $24.5 billion still up 6 pct year on year but reduced by $75 million due to the currency headwinds.Expects FY 2014 non-GAAP EPS of about $1.90 due to a slower decline in shares outstanding than anticipated...
3D Systems Corp:Expects Q3 2014 revenue to be in the range of $164 - $169 mln.Expects Q3 2014 GAAP earnings per share in the range of $0.01 to $0.03.Expects Q3 2014 non-GAAP EPS in the range of $0.16 to $0.19.Expects FY 2014 revenue in the range of $650 - $690 mln.Expects FY 2014 GAAP earnings per...
Hitachi Maxell Ltd:To offer an early-retirement program with a subsidiary to employees, who are above 40 years old as of Feb. 28, 2015.Offering period from late November to Jan. 15, 2015.Says the employees who take up the offer will retire on Feb. 28, 2015.The company will provide retirement payment...
Hitachi Maxell Ltd amends consolidated mid-year and full-year outlook and raises mid-year dividend forecast for FY 2015
Hitachi Maxell Ltd:Says the company lowered the consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue to 75,500 million yen from 78,000 million yen for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2015.Sees decreased operating profit forecast to 2,060 million yen from 2,400 million yen.Sees increased ordinary profit...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Digital River announces agreement to be acquired by investor group led by Siris Capital Group
- Grenobloise d'Electronique et d'Automatismes offers to buy toll and ITS business from Tecsidel
- Bollore and its subsidiaries Compagnie du Cambodge and Societe Industrielle et Financiere de l'Artois file exchange tender offer for Havas
- Global Digital Creations Holdings Ltd 's subsidiary announces proposed disposal of 11.382 pct equity interest in GDC Technology Limited
- Sphere 3D Corp and Overland Storage Inc merger update
- Qumu Corp announces acquisition of Kulu Valley
- International Branding Marketing Inc to merge with KINGPAK Technology Inc.
- Brooks Automation Acquires FluidX
- Lenovo Group Ltd completes initial closing for acquisition of IBM's x86 Server business
- Synaptics Inc closes acquisition of Renesas SP Drivers
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Hitachi Maxell Ltd to offer early-retirement program
- LI KANG BIOMEDICAL CO., LTD. announces cancel of branch
- CONTEC CO LTD to merge with subsidiary
- Atec to divest system business into new wholly owned subsidiary
- Hewlett-Packard Co to separate into two new public companies
- Taiwan Chi Cheng Enterprise Co Ltd announces change in investment framework
- MiTAC Holdings Corp subsidiary to liquidate overseas companies
- MiTAC Holdings Corp subsidiary to transfer stake in Sky Universe Enterprise Ltd.
- Creative Technology Ltd announces dissolution of inactive subsidiaries
- Wistron Corp announces merger between subsidiaries
Expansion & New Markets
- Sysgration Ltd to set up new company
- Lite-On Technology to establish company in Mainland China
- WE Holdings Ltd announces incorporation of new subsidiary
- Qumu Corp establishes Qumu Japan
- GSH Corporation Ltd announces incorporation of subsidiary
- Quest Solution Inc launches new intellectual property division; announces global exclusive distribution agreement with Rampart Detection Systems of Canada
- Bison Electronics Inc to invest in China Mainland
- HAIWAN INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. to set up new subsidiary
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
Provider: Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
Provider: VRS (Valuation & Research Specialists)
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider: Market Edge
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.