Sapient Corp:Expects Q3 2014 service revenues to be in the range of $350 to $360 million.Q3 2014 non-GAAP income from operations to be in the range of $44 to $50 million.Q3 2014 revenues of $367 million - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Procera Networks Inc:Reiterating guidance of annual revenue growth of 15 pct for FY 2014.Expects return to non-GAAP profitability in H2 2014.Reported revenue of $74.7 million in fiscal 2013.FY 2014 revenue of $84.1 million - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Marin Software Inc:Expects Q3 2014 net revenue of $25.0-$25.4 mln.Expects Q3 2014 non-GAAP loss from operations of $(8.4)-$(8.0) mln.Expects Q3 2014 non-GAAP net loss per share of $(0.25)-$(0.23) (EPS).Expects FY 2014 net revenue of $98.2-$99.0 mln.Expects FY 2014 non-GAAP loss from operations of...
Points International Ltd:Reiterates financial guidance for FY 2014.Expects FY 2014 revenue to grow in the range of 25 - 40 pct over FY 2013.Expects FY 2014 adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in the range of $16 - $20 mln.Reported revenue of $202.37 mln in FY 2013.FY 2014 revenue of $278.00 mln -...
Tangoe Inc:Expects Q3 2014 total revenue to be in the range of $55.0 mln to $55.7 mln.Expects Q3 2014 adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $9.1 mln to $9.4 mln.Expects Q3 2014 non-GAAP net income per share to be in the range of $0.19 to $0.20.Expects FY 2014 total revenue to be in the range of...
Fleetmatics Group PLC gives Q3 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates; reaffirms FY 2014 revenue guidance; raises FY 2014 earnings guidance
Fleetmatics Group PLC:Expects Q3 2014 total revenue to be in the range of $58.2 mln to $59.5 mln.Expects Q3 2014 adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $16.0 mln to $17.0 mln.Expects Q3 2014 non-GAAP adjusted earnings per share to be in the range of $0.21 to $0.23.Expects FY 2014 total revenue to be...
Echelon Corp:Expects Q3 2014 total revenues to be $13.5 mln to $15.0 mln, with about 65 pct. coming from the IIoT.Q3 2014 revenue of $17.6 mln - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
YY Inc:Expects Q3 2014 net revenues to be between 925 million yuan and 935 million yuan.Q3 2014 revenue of 819 million yuan - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
2U Inc gives Q3 2014 guidance ; earnings guidance below analysts' estimates; raises FY 2014 guidance
2U Inc:Expects Q3 2014 revenue of $26.6-$27.3 million.Expects Q3 2014 adjusted net loss of $(7.3)-$(6.7) million.Expects Q3 2014 adjusted net loss per common share of $(0.18)-$(0.17).Expects Q3 2014 adjusted EBITDA loss of $(5.8)-$(5.2) million.Expects FY 2014 revenue of $107.1-$108.4...
Perk International Inc:Says on Aug. 04, Silberstein Ungar, PLLC notified company that principals joined accounting firm of KLJ & Associates, LLP.As result of transaction, on Aug. 04, 2014, Silberstein Ungar, PLLC resigned as company’s independent registered public accounting firm.Company engages KLJ...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- BluePhoenix Solutions and ATERAS merge to create 'modern systems'
- Dagang Nexchange Bhd acquires 80 pct equity interest in Nation Hallmark Sdn Bhd
- Care.com Inc acquires Citrus Lane
- Rakuten Inc to acquire stocks of Asia's online market research Fieldwork Agency, AIP
- ZIGExN Co Ltd to fully acquire Brain Lab,Inc.
- Sohu.Com Inc's subsidiary to acquire MoboTap
- National Automation Services, Inc. announces third domestic oil and gas acquisition
- OnMobile Global Ltd announces sale of Voxmobili SA to Synchronoss Technologies Inc
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd announces restructuring of subsidiary
- Ibs Group Holding Ltd proposes reorganization of IBS Group
- CyberStep Inc dissolves subsidiary
- SYSTEM RESEARCH CO LTD to merge with wholly owned subsidiary
- Initech Co., Ltd. to merge with subsidiary
- Exprivia SpA executes transfer of Banks and Financial Istitutions business unit to subsidiary
- Rakuten Inc completes merge with Rakuten Logistics
- istyle Inc to merge with its wholly owned subsidiary
- Future Architect, Inc. announces business transaction between wholly owned subsidiaries
- Terilogy Co Ltd announces details about dissolution of subsidiary
Expansion & New Markets
- Infosys Ltd to invest 14.00 bln Indian Rupees in Noida campus-Business Standard
- CSE Global Ltd's subsidiary incorporates wholly-owned subsidiary
- JK Tech Holdings Ltd incorporates wholly-owned subsidiary
- SQLI SA launches Wax Interactive and SQLI Enterprise
- JK Tech Holdings announces incorporation of a wholly-owned subsidiary - JK E&P Group Pte. Ltd.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Market Edge
Provider: Edison Investment Research
Provider: Bohai Securities Co.,Ltd.
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.