Esker SA : Opens second US office in Denver .In addition to Reeve, Denver office employs sales representatives and a sales engineer, who provides technical support to sales team and West coast customers.
Yonyou Network Technology Co., Ltd.:Says it plans to raise 10 percent stake in Beijing-based consulting firm for 25.0 million yuan.
Shenzhen Shengxunda Technology :Says it sees 2016 net profit up 0 percent to 20 percent, as result of stable income.
Beijing TRS Information Technology Co Ltd : Says net profit of FY 2016 expected to increase by 10 percent to 30 percent, or to be 133.1 million to 157.3 million yuan .Says the net profit of FY 2015 was 121 million yuan.
China National Software & Service Co Ltd : Says net profit of FY 2016 expected to increase by about 70 percent . Says the net profit of FY 2015 was 59.1 million yuan .Says are the main reasons for the forecast.
Beijing Join-Cheer Software Co Ltd :Says company and its controlling shareholder plan to acquire two internet firms for a combined 1.45 billion yuan ($210.91 million).
Amaya Inc : Amaya provides updated full year 2016 guidance and related highlights; announces retirement of chief financial officer . Says CFO Daniel Sebag to retire . Board of directors has retained spencer stuart to advise board and launch a global CFO search . Amaya Inc now sees 2016 revenues at...
Xingmin Intelligent Transportation Systems Group Co Ltd :Says it enters into strategic cooperation framework agreement with Gemalto, on Internet of things and intelligent connected car related business.
Sourcenext Corp :Says co and Italian Android applications development firm Reviva Softworks Ltd formed business alliance, regarding sale of Reviva Softworks' app (SnoreLab) in Japan in February.
Atlassian Corporation Plc : Atlassian announces second quarter fiscal year 2017 results . Q2 loss per share $0.01 . Q2 earnings per share view $0.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S . Q2 revenue $148.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $144 million . 2017 total revenue is expected to be in range of $611 million...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Beijing Join-Cheer Software, controlling shareholder to acquire two firms
- Oracle buys apiary
- Servicenow acquires DxContinuum
- Microsoft Corp acquires Simplygon
- Raminfo signs MoU with eGram Society of Gujarat state
- MICROSOFT SAYS ACQUIRES DEEP LEARNING STARTUP MALUUBA - BLOG
- Acrodea scraps plan on acquisition of EMICIA
- Buddy Platform announces termination of Noveda acquisition
- A.II Holding offers 20.00 euros per share in cash to shareholders of F24 AG
- Synopsys extends software integrity platform with acquisition of Forcheck
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Basware updates on personnel costs and 2016 reporting
- SIOS Technology announces transition to holding company structure
- Technol Seven to merge unit
- ANDOR to merge with software development unit
- DCI AG to transfer values of plugilo Lösung and WAI-Technologie to plugilo Inc.
- Bittium updates strategy and financial targets
- Nihon Enterprise unit to withdraw business in India
- Triumph says merger between units
- Tecnotree: Restructuring proceeding according to plan
- Voltage to transfer business to new unit
Expansion & New Markets
- COMTURE establishes wholly owned unit
- GWS Production AB establishes subsidiary in Singapore
- Jiangsu Hoperun Software to set up wholly owned subsidiary
- COMTURE to set up wholly owned unit
- Shenzhen Sunline Tech to invest 25 mln yuan to set up unit
- Digital Arts to set up unit in Tokyo
- Mindteck India Ltd tablishes unit in Republic of Philippines
- SSH Communications Security opens Singapore office
- Beijing Join-Cheer Software completes establishment of commercial factoring unit
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.