Natural Gas Utilities
TOHO GAS CO LTD:Says the company lowered the consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue to 269,000 million yen from 272,000 million yen for FY ending March 2015.Sees an increased operating profit forecast to 14,000 million yen from 7,000 million yen.Sees an increased ordinary profit forecast to...
NIPPON GAS CO LTD:Says the company lowered the consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue to 57,100 million yen from 60,000 million yen for the fiscal year ending March 2015.Sees a decrease of operating profit forecast to 1,800 million yen from 2,700 million yen.Sees a decrease of ordinary profit...
UGI Corp:Says that it has approved an increase of over 10 pct. in the annual dividend rate on its common stock from $1.18 to about $1.30 on a pre-split basis, or from about $0.79 to $0.87 per share, respectively, after the split.Says the new quarterly dividend of about $0.3263 per share on a...
UGI Corp:Says that it continue to anticipate FY 2014 adjusted earnings in the range of $2.95 to $3.05 per diluted share.
Tianjin Jinran Public Utilities Co Ltd:Expects to record substantial decrease in profit and total comprehensive income for H1 2014 as compared to that for H1 2013.
National Fuel Gas Co:Updates its previous FY 2014 production guidance range of 155 to 165 Bcfe to a new range of 160 to 168 Bcfe.
China Oil and Gas Group Ltd announces acquisition of 100 pct. equity interest in n oil and gas producing company in Canada
China Oil and Gas Group Ltd:Referred to the announcement of the company dated June 20, in relation to acquisition of 100 pct. equity interest in Baccalieu Energy Inc., the target company.Unless otherwise defined, capitalised term used in this announcement shall have same meanings as those defined in...
Atco Ltd:Enters into strategic alliance with global information technology (IT) leader, Wipro Ltd.This alliance builds on ATCO's existing 5 year relationship with Wipro and will provide ATCO with IT solutions and support services globally for all of its companies.Wipro is global information...
New Jersey Resources Corp:Increases FY 2014 net financial earnings (NFE) guidance to a range of $4.00 to $4.20 per basic share, from the previously announced range of $3.90 to $4.10 per basic share.Expects Q3 2014 NFE per share of between $0.05 and $0.15.Expects Q4 2014 NFE loss of between $0.50 and...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- China Oil and Gas Group Ltd announces acquisition of 100 pct. equity interest in n oil and gas producing company in Canada
- American Midstream Partners LP executes agreement to acquire assets from DCP Midstream, LLC for $115 Million
- Exterran Partners LP's Exterran Partners to acquire assets from Chesapeake Energy Corp
- UGI Corp reaches agreement in principle to acquire Total’s LPG Distribution Business in France
- Regency Energy Partners LP closes on acquisition of Midstream Business of Eagle Rock Energy Partners L P
- Envestra directors recommends cash offer of A$1.32 per share from Cheung Kong Group Consortium
- Lietuvos Dujos AB announces approval of mandatory takeover bid
- Amber Grid AB announces approval of mandatory takeover bid
- Lietuvos Energija UAB intends to submit mandatory takeover bid for Lietuvos dujos AB
- UAB EPSO-G to submit takeover bid for Amber Grid AB
Restructuring & Reorganization
- ISTRABENZ dd's report concerning implementation of financial restructuring published
- Gas Natural SDG SA to segregate its electricity generation business under internal reorganization
- ISTRABENZ dd Announces Its Restructuring
- District Court in Koper Releases Report on ISTRABENZ dd's Financial Restructuring
- Gazprom gazoraspredeleniye Syktyvkar OAO Announces Reorganization of Subsidiary-SKRIN
- Lietuvos dujos AB Announces Decision to Liquidate Subsidiary UAB Palangos Perlas
- ISTRABENZ dd Announces Its Financial Restructuring
- Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited Announces Winding Up of Subsidiary
Expansion & New Markets
- Sinwa Ltd's subsidiary announces incorporation of subsidiary in Thailand
- SHIZUOKAGAS CO LTD to establish new subsidiary
- Sinwa Ltd announces incorporation of wholly-owned subsidiaries in Singapore
- KYUNGDONG CITY GAS CO.,LTD to set up subsidiary
- Energtek Inc Announces Creation of American Subsidiary for Activities in USA
- Lietuvos dujos AB Updates on Establishment of Subsidiary
- GAIL (India) Ltd Plans To Open Office In Dubai To Explore Opportunities-Business Standard
- Egypt Gas Co to Open Branch in Iraq
- GAIL (India) Ltd Plans Foray Into LNG Shipping-Business Line
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.