Staffline Group PLC:Proposes to increase interim dividend by 32 pct from 3.8 pence to 5.0 pence.Payable on Nov. 14 to shareholders on the register at Oct. 17.Ex-dividend date is Oct. 16.
Robert Half:Expects Q3 2014 revenues of $1.175 billion to $1.225 billion.Expects Q3 2014 income per share of $0.55 to $0.60.Q3 2014 revenue of $1.170 billion and EPS of $0.56 - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Hydrogen Group Plc sees FY 2014 profit outlook before exceptional items to be in line with expectations
Hydrogen Group Plc:Says that profit for FY 2014 before exceptional items will be in line with expectations.FY 2014 reported net profit of 1.90 mln pounds - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
ReThink Group PLC:Says that following a turn-around year in FY 2013 when the company returned to profitability, Rethink continues to build on this platform with earnings to FY 2014 expected to be in line with expectations.
ManpowerGroup Inc gives Q3 2014 guidance; EPS guidance in line analysts' estimates - Conference Call
ManpowerGroup Inc:Expects Q3 2014 revenues to be up between 4 pct and 6 pct on a constant currency basis or 5 pct to 7 pct in US dollars.Expects Q3 2014 earnings per share between $1.46 and $1.54, which includes $0.02 of favorable currency.Q3 2014 EPS of $1.48 - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Jobindex A/S:Raises FY 2014 financial guidance.Expects FY 2014 revenue to be about 200 million Danish crowns and operating profit ex-items to be about 40 million Danish crowns.Says previous guidance was operating profit ex-items of about 30 million Danish crowns.
Altech Corp:Says the company raised the consolidated mid-year outlook for the FY ending Dec. 2014.Revenue forecast increased to 9,650 million yen from 9,300 million yen.Operating profit forecast increased to 680 million yen from 500 million yen.Ordinary profit forecast increased to 670 million yen...
Career Bank Co Ltd:Sees year-end dividend forecast of 11 yen per share raised from 10 yen per share, for the FY ended May 2014.
Clearstar Inc:Says its ordinary shares were admitted to AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange plc, and trading commenced on July 11.Says it raised 8.84 mln pounds ($15.11 mln) before costs and expenses via the placing of 15,500,000 new ordinary shares at a price of 57 pence per...
CPL Resources PLC:Expect profit before tax for FY 2014 to be in line with market expectations of about 14 million Euros.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Groupe Crit SA's PeopleLink acquires Actium Consulting
- Staffline Group PLC announces acquisition of Softmist Ltd
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc completes acquisition of assets of Medical Staffing Network
- TrueBlue Inc completes acquisition of Seaton
- En-Japan Inc to acquire wholly owned subsidiary of SOOL
- People Corporation's subsidiary announces acquisition of Fairles Benefit Services Inc
- CSG Holdings Ltd to acquire futher interest in SSS (SA) and SSS (Mozambique)
- Paychex Inc acquires cloud-based time and attendance company nettime solutions
- Staffline Group PLC completes acquisition of Avanta Enterprise Limited
- People Corp announces acquisition of group benefits business of Bryan H. Lupe and Associates
Restructuring & Reorganization
- WORLD HOLDINGS CO.,Ltd completes change to holding company
- Meitec Corp to merge with wholly owned subsidiary
- Proffice sets up Dfind Science & Engineering business unit
- Towers Watson and Co announces expansion of exchange solutions segment
- WorldIntec Co Ltd announces transition to holding company structure
- JobStreet Corporation Bhd's Indirect Subsidiary Announces Acquisition Of JobStreet Company Ltd
- S-Pool Inc Announces Spin-off of Business to New Subsidiary
- CAREER DESIGN CENTER CO LTD to Transfer Business to Subsidiary
- Human Holdings Co Ltd Announces Merger between Subsidiaries
Expansion & New Markets
- DLSI opens new CEFRI-dedicated agency
- Will Group Inc to establish Singapore-based subsidiary
- SMS CO LTD to provide new services
- NetJobs opens sales office in Norway
- Loyd SA expands business profile
- Trust Tech Inc's Subsidiary to Establish Representative Office
- SMS CO LTD Amends Details for Establishment of Subsidiary in Indonesia
- CAREER DESIGN CENTER CO LTD to Establish New Subsidiary
- Groupe Crit SA to Construct Office Block
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Edison Investment Research
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.