Toys / Games
NHN Entertainment Corp:Says to divest the assets of its personal computer (PC) online game business and mobile game business into three new wholly owned subsidiaries, namely NHN Studio629 Corporation, NHN BlackPick Corporation and NHN PixelCube Corporation, which will be engaged in the operation of...
XPEC Entertainment Inc:Says it will sell a 31 pct stake in a Shanghai-based game software company.Says the transaction price is $31,691,000.
Atari SA announces approval of its restructuring plan in the United States and plan to issue 25 million-euro convertible bond
Atari SA:Says its plan for the reorganization of its American subsidiaries was approved by the Bankruptcy Court in New York.Says the terms of the plan include retaining the main assets such as the Atari brand and the back catalog, repaying 25 percent of the subsidiaries' debts up to a maximum of...
Firstime Design Ltd:Says its board has elected Christopher Bering, President and Chief Executive Officer of the company, effective Nov. 30, 2013.Says he was also elected a member of the company's Board of Directors, effective immediately.Says he succeeds Pete Wierenga as CEO, who had held the...
Ateam Inc and NHN Entertainment Corp:Says formed capital and business alliances on Dec. 6.Says NHN Entertainment will acquire 290,000 common shares (3.02 pct stake) in Ateam.Says the two companies will establish a joint venture in Nagoya, Japan, which will be engaged in planning and development of...
Commonwealth Entertainment&Co:Says its client Asuto Corporation has filed for bankruptcy procedure on Nov. 27.Says obligations of 28 million yen to the client may become uncollectible or the collection might be delayed.
Mega Biotech & Electronics Co Ltd:Says canceled the plan to merge with two wholly owned subsidiaries, a digital technology company and a software company, which was announced on Nov.11.
People Co Ltd:Says raised revenue outlook to 877 million yen from 810 million yen for the third quarter (Q3) of fiscal year (FY) 2014.Says raised operating profit outlook to 78 million yen from 27 million yen for Q3 of FY 2014.Says raised ordinary profit outlook to 63 million yen from 16 million yen...
Bally Technologies Inc:Says it has completed the acquisition of SHFL entertainment Inc.Says SHFL shareholders are receiving $23.25 per share in cash for each share of SHFL stock.Says the transaction is valued at approximately $1.3 billion, including assumed net debt.
Starbreeze AB announced that the Company's Annual General Meeting elected Mr. Michael Hjorth as Chairman of the Company's Board of Directors. Prior to this appointment Mr. Hjorth was an ordinary Member of the Board.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Restructuring & Reorganization
- NHN Entertainment Corp to divest game business into new subsidiary
- Mega Biotech & Electronics Co Ltd cancels merger with subsidiaries
- XPEC Entertainment Inc Announces Liquidation of Subsidiary
- Mega Biotech & Electronics Co Ltd to Merge with Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
- Mega Biotech & Electronics Co Ltd to Merge with Subsidiary
- TOMY CO LTD Announces Result of Early Retirement Program; Expects Extraordinary Losses for Q4 of FY 2013
Expansion & New Markets
- XPEC Entertainment Inc Announces Updates on Investment in Mainland China
- XPEC Entertainment Inc Announces Establishment of New Subsidiaries and Business Restructuring
- XPEC Entertainment Inc to Invest in Mainland China
- XPEC Entertainment Inc's Subsidiary to Establish Hong Kong-based Subsidiary to Set Up Subsidiary in Suzhou
- Jumbo SA To Open Four New Stores
- Userjoy Technology Co Ltd to Set up Subsidiary
- NCsoft Corporation to Establish New Subsidiary
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Market Edge
Provider: Auerbach Grayson & Co., Inc.
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports