Auto Vehicles, Parts & Service Retailers
Sinomach Automobile Co Ltd :Says prelim 2016 net profit up 25.7 percent y/y at 604.0 million yuan ($87.98 million).
Halfords Group : Group revenue +11.4%, with retail LFL +7.0% and Autocentres LFL -0.6% . Q3 strong LFL service-related sales growth of +13.7% and group online sales LFL of +16.3% . There is no change to our expectation of group profit before tax for current financial year, which is in line with...
Hotai Motor Co Ltd : Says Hozan Investment Co Ltd acquires 99.73 percent outstanding common shares of Zurich Insurance (Taiwan) Ltd .Says transaction amount at T$6.8 billion ($215.67 million).
Shanghai Shenhua Holdings Co., Ltd.:Says it received an administrative order from Shanghai Regulatory Bureau of China Securities Regulatory Commission regarding information disclosure.
Voxx International Corp : Voxx International Corporation reports its fiscal 2017 third quarter and nine-month financial results . Q3 sales rose 3.3 percent to $198.9 million . Q3 earnings per share $0.24 .Voxx International Corp - sales through first nine-months are up modestly and we expect to show...
Tan Chong International Ltd : Expected to record unaudited unrealised loss on investments designated as at fair value through other comprehensive income for 2016 . Expected unrealised loss amounts to HK$78 million for fy ended dec 31, 2016 .Loss is due to share price changes of listed investments,...
DCH Holdings : Lai Ni Hium, an executive director and deputy chief executive officer, will be appointed as chief executive officer .Yip Moon Tong will retire as executive director and chief executive officer.
Monro Muffler Brake Inc : Brian J. D’Ambrosia appointed chief financial officer of Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. Effective January 1, 2017 . Monro Muffler Brake Inc says D'ambrosia succeeds Catherine D'amico as CFO .Monro Muffler Brake Inc says Catherine D'amico will remain with company as director of...
New Focus Auto Tech Holdings : Deal for consideration of rmb20 million to be satisfied in cash . NFLP, unit which directly owns target interest, entered into equity transfer agreement with with purchaser .A gain of approximately rmb7.9 million was expected to accrue to group as result of disposal.
Shanghai Shenhua Holdings CO Ltd :Says it signs agreement to sell 25 percent stake in Chengdu-based real estate firm for 395 million yuan ($56.80 million).
Mergers & Acquisitions
- New Focus Auto Tech Holdings says unit entered into equity transfer agreement
- D'Ieteren reaches an total shareholding of 90.4 pct in Moleskine
- Penske Automotive signs agreement to acquire CarSense
- Camping World announces acquisition of Thompson Family RV
- Gt Capital Holdings clarifies on news reports
- KAR Auction Services extends Midwest Platform with acquisition of Flint Auto Auction
- Lithia announces acquisition of Audi store
- VT Holdings buys 75 pct stake in Master Automocion, S.L. at 2.12 bln yen
- Sunautas to buy property for about 2 bln yen
- Moleskine shares rise above bid price, trader cites short covering
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Advance Auto Parts elects Brad Buss and Reuben Slone to board of directors
- Carchs Holdings announces merger between units
- Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS announces completion merger of Man Finansman and Volkswagen Dogus Finansman
- Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret AS decides to halt production in unit Meiller Dogus Damper
- Wuhu Yaxia Automobile announces termination of business in subsidiaries
- Hubeiyichang Transportation Group announces merger between subsidiaries
- Hotai Motor announces equity investment
- Bilia AB says is to exit Denmark
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.