SMiscellaneous Specialty Retailers
May 26 (Reuters) - Perfumania Holdings Inc :Perfumania holdings, inc. Announces expanded review of strategic alternatives.Perfumania holdings inc- a special committee of independent directors is considering various alternatives to address company's financial condition.Perfumania holdings inc-...
May 25 (Reuters) - Ulta Beauty Inc :Ulta beauty announces first quarter 2017 results.Sees q2 2017 earnings per share $1.72 to $1.77.Q1 earnings per share $2.05.Sees q2 2017 sales $1.257 billion to $1.278 billion.Q1 same store sales rose 14.3 percent.Q1 earnings per share view $1.80 -- Thomson...
May 25 (Reuters) - Tivity Health Inc : :Tivity Health names Adam C. Holland chief financial officer.Holland will succeed current interim chief financial officer Glenn Hargreaves.Holland will succeed current interim chief financial officer Glenn Hargreaves.Holland most recently, served as CFO since...
May 25 (Reuters) - :Staples rebuffs Cerberus offer; Sycamore still in the running - Bloomberg, citing sources.
May 25 (Reuters) - Imbalie Beauty Ltd ::Sees FY basic and headline loss per share 2.3 cents-2.7 cents (2016: basic and headline loss of 0.29 cents per share).
May 25 (Reuters) - Anhui Xinhua Media Co Ltd ::* Says it will pay cash dividend of 0.16 yuan(before tax)/share for 2016 to shareholders of record on June 1 .* The company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on June 2 and the dividend will be paid on June 2 .
May 24 (Reuters) - M&S :Shares down 2 percent after FY underlying profit falls 10 percent, says outlook tough.CEO says pleased with Q4 clothing outcome when calendar impacts taken into account.
May 24 (Reuters) - Deneb Investments Ltd ::FY revenue up 7% to R2,92 billion.FY headline earnings per share up 22% to 9,9 cents.FY net asset value per share up 20% to 415 cents.FY net profit up 35% to R72 million.Declares fy distribution per share of 3 cents.
May 23 (Reuters) - Container Store Group Inc :The container store group, inc. Announces fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2016 financial results.Q4 earnings per share $0.17.Sees fy 2017 sales $830 million to $850 million.Q4 sales $221 million versus i/b/e/s view $214.7 million.Q4 earnings per...
May 23 (Reuters) - Kirkland's Inc ::Kirkland's announces departure of chief financial officer.Says CFO Adam Holland resigned.Says company has named its controller, Nicole Strain, to serve as interim chief financial officer.Kirkland's Inc - Holland will remain with Kirkland's in his current capacity...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Perfumania Holdings expands review of strategic alternatives
- Staples rebuffs Cerberus offer; Sycamore still in the running - Bloomberg, citing sources
- Beijing Sanfo Outdoor Products to buy property and borrow 26 mln yuan from shareholder
- Luxottica's Del Vecchio says would be happy if company was not de-listed
- Dufry: HNA Group acquires 16.79 pct of Dufry shares
- Essilor says will continue to examine bolt-on acquisition opportunities
- Bonjour Holdings entered into master supply agreement
- Skynet Group says unit entered into joint development framework agreement
- Rm group-memorandum of understanding in relation to a proposed acquisition
- Petco acquires pet advice website and app, Petcoach
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Dick's Sporting Goods reports Q1 earnings per share $0.52
- Staples says Q1 same store sales fell 3 percent
- Office Depot Inc reports Q1 earnings per share $0.22
- Natural Grocers By Vitamin Cottage Q2 earnings per share $0.13
- Sally Beauty Holdings Inc Q2 earnings per share $0.40
- Perfumania reports Q4 loss per share $0.45
- Grandvision Q1 revenue rises to 845 million euros
- Build-A-Bear Workshop Q1 earnings per share $0.17
- Tractor Supply Company reports Q1 earnings per share $0.46
- XXL Q1 EBITDA NOK 34 mln, below expectations
Expansion & New Markets
- Traveler Holdings subsidiary to set up sub-subsidiary
- Arigatou Services to set up subsidiary in Cambodia
- Inter Far East Engineering PCL announces name change
- Noel Gifts International Ltd says incorporation of subsidiary
- SHO-BI announces establishment of new subsidiary in Taiwan
- Danang Books and School Equipment to open new bookstores
- JIN establishes subsidiary in Taiwan
- Valora Holding AG establishes bob Finance AG
- ContextVision : First products developed from expanded R&D initiatives to enter market in 2018
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.