Shandong Nanshan Aluminium Co Ltd :Says it expects 2016 net profit to rise about 127 percent y/y to 1.27 billion yuan ($184.73 million).
Dadny :Says it plans to use $4 million to set up a company, which will be engaged in production and sale of graphite paper and LED products.
China Hongqiao says unit enters new share transfer deal for stake in Loften Environmental Technology
China Hongqiao Group Ltd : Unit Shandong Hongqiao entered into a new share transfer agreement with Yu . Consideration of new share transfer agreement shall be RMB1.99 billion . Expects acquisition will bring positive impact to group's production and operation . Deal in relation to acquisition of...
Aluminum Corp Of China Ltd :Says it expects 2016 net profit to rise about 85 percent y/y to 380 million yuan ($55.30 million).
Loften Environmental Technology Co Ltd : Says its controlling shareholder to sell 28.18 percent stake in company for 1.99 billion yuan ($289.39 million) .Says its controlling shareholder to change after transaction.
Guangdong Hoshion Industrial Aluminium Co Ltd :Guangdong Hoshion shares to debut trading on Jan 12 - Shenzhen stock exchange.
Guangdong HEC Technology Holding Co Ltd :Says the board agrees to elect Zhang Yushuai as chairman.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- NTPC signs MoU with NALCO to set up proposed JV company
- MHM Metals responds to proposed takeover by Mercantile Investment Company Ltd
- Guangdong Hongtu Technology revises asset acquisition plan
- Shandong Nanshan Aluminium completes assets acquisition
- China Hongqiao Group says unit and Loften entered into share subscription agreement
- China Hongqiao Group says unit and Loften entered into share subscription agreement<1378.HK>
- Henan Zhongfu Industry announces financial leasing for 300 mln yuan
- Ningbo Fubang Jingye Group adjusts its assets acquisition plan
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Hebei Sitong New Metal Material to halt assets restructuring
- Guangdong Hec Technology's shares to halt trading from Nov 16
- USW reaches agreement with Alcoa on effects of Alcoa/Arconic split
- Alcoa board approves separation of company
- MHM Metals says it is advancing potential capital structure opportunities
- BRIEF-Jiaozuo Wanfang Aluminum Manufacturing halts restructuring plan
- Fujian Minfa Aluminium to dissolve unit
- Alcoa to close Warrick Smelter and Curtail Remaining Capacity at Pt. Comfort Refinery
- Coil shifts industrial operations from Italy to Belgium
- AEI Corporation Ltd says completion of the business transfer agreement and increase of issued and paid-up share capital in AEI Corporation
Expansion & New Markets
- Norsk Hydro ASA goes ahead with pilot plant in Norway
- DAIKI ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY to set up new unit in Indonesia
- Guangdong Hongtu Technology (holdings) to set up subsidiary
- Alumil Aluminium Industry SA announces developments over H2 FY 2015
- DAIKI ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY to establish new subsidiary
- Henan Zhongfu Industrial to set up subsidiary
- Aluminum Corp of China subsidiary to set up joint venture
- Loften Environmental Technology establishes new subsidiary
- Soon Lian Holdings Ltd announces incorporation of a wholly-owned subsidiary in Taiwan
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.