Specialty Mining & Metals
Sept 21 (Reuters) - Vedanta Ltd ::Says Odisha's pollution control board revoked closure of co's 3 units on Sept 20 .Revocation of 2 135 mw units and one 600 mw unit to aid co get power generation back in place to meet requirement of smelter ops.co will now not need to buy temporary power of up...
Sept 21 (Reuters) - China Nonferrous Metal Industry's Foreign Engineering And Construction Co Ltd :Says its Chairman Zhang Keli has resigned due to change in job role.Says board elects Vice Chairman Wu Xiang as new chairman.
Sept 21 (Reuters) - Brockman Mining Ltd :FY loss for year attributable to equity holders of company HK$38.3 million versus loss of HK$627.2 million.
Sept 21 (Reuters) - Sherritt International Corp :Sherritt provides update on the impact of Hurricane Irma on operations.Sherritt International Corp - reiterates production guidance for 2017.Sherritt International Corp - Hurricane Irma has not had any material impact on expected 2017 production...
Sept 20 (Reuters) - INTEK GROUP SPA :H1 NET LOSS EUR 3.0 MILLION VERSUS LOSS EUR 5.7 MILLION YEAR AGO.H1 COPPER TURNOVER EUR 954.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 893.2 MILLION YEAR AGO.H1 OPERATING LOSS EUR 1.5 MILLION VERSUS LOSS EUR 3.9 MILLION YEAR AGO.
Sept 20 (Reuters) - Brockman Mining Ltd :FY loss for year attributable HK$38.3 million versus loss of HK$627.2 million.
Sept 20 (Reuters) - Potash Ridge Corp :Potash Ridge Corp - determined value of PRK does not reflect combined value of its two assets in both Utah and Quebec.Potash Ridge - "It is in best interest" of shareholders that Valleyfield Fertilizer Corp be spun out from co into a separate publically...
Sept 20 (Reuters) - Anhui Truchum Advanced Materials and Technology Co Ltd ::* Says it will use additional paid-in capital to distribute 10 new shares for every 10 shares for H1 2017 to shareholders of record on Sep. 25.* The company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on Sep. 26 and...
Sept 18 (Reuters) - First Cobalt Corp :First Cobalt exits Congo to focus on Canada.First Cobalt Corp - has elected not to complete strategic alliance over seven cobalt exploration properties in Democratic Republic of Congo.First Cobalt Corp - company will focus its efforts in 2017 on Canadian...
Sept 18 (Reuters) - Cobalt Power Group Inc :Cobalt Power Group proceeds with the acquisition of Canadian Cobalt Projects.Cobalt Power Group Inc - terms of proposed acquisition were adjusted.Cobalt Power Group-consideration for deal reduced to 30 million shares and 1.5% net smelter returns...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Rising Nonferrous Metals Share to acquire 51 pct stake in Heshan-based firm
- VR Resources Ltd acquires Junction copper-gold property, Nevada
- VR Resources Ltd acquires New Boston property
- Ding He Mining enters export trade cooperation agreement with Wenxi Kailida Trading Co
- Guangdong Xianglu Tungsten to acquire 51 pct stake in Jiangxi-based tungsten firm
- Yunnan Copper to fully acquire copper unit for 118.6 mln yuan
- Royalty North announces new investment in Advance Wire Products and convertible debenture financing
- Hudbay Minerals acquires shares of Mason Resources
- Henan Yuguang Gold & Lead to acquire partial assets of Henan-based lead salt firm for 34.2 mln yuan
- Erdene to acquire majority interest of exploration license
Restructuring & Reorganization
Expansion & New Markets
- Yunnan Tin to set up smelting wholly owned subsidiary
- Hwa Woei Laminate to set up overseas subsidiary
- Yangmei Chemical subsidiary to establish new subsidiary in Singapore
- AMG Advanced Metallurgical subsidiary expands market presence in North America
- Alconix announces notice about acquisition of stock and establishment of intermediate holding company
- Sichuan Western Resources Holding to establish new subsidiaries
- Chenzhou Jingui Silver Industry establishes new subsidiary
- Chenzhou Jingui Silver Industry to set up wholly owned subsidiary
- Sichuan Western Resources Holding subsidiary to establish new subsidiary
- A Cuong Mineral Group sets up office
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.