Edition:
United States

Recreational Products

Acushnet Holdings' CEO notifies co's board of plan to retire

Sept 25 (Reuters) - Acushnet Holdings Corp :Acushnet Holdings - Walter R. Uihlein, president and CEO'of co, has notified Acushnet board of directors of his plan to retire, effective Jan. 1, 2018.Acushnet Holdings Corp - upon his retirement as president and CEO of Acushnet, Uihlein will remain on...

6:49am EDT

Trigano acquires 85% of the capital of Protej D.O.O Company, owner of Adria Group‍​

Sept 22 (Reuters) - TRIGANO SA :ANNOUNCES THE ACQUISITION OF 85% OF THE CAPITAL OF THE PROTEJ D.O.O COMPANY, OWNER OF ADRIA GROUP‍​.REMAINING 15% WILL BE RETAINED BY THE MANAGEMENT STAFF OF ADRIA AND MAY BE ACQUIRED BY TRIGANO IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS.THIS ACQUISITION SHALL GENERATE STRONG SYNERGIES...

Friday, 22 Sep 2017 11:43am EDT

CSG Smart Sci & Tech signs agreement with Zhonglu's unit and partners to buy Inlay Link

Sept 20 (Reuters) - Zhonglu Co Ltd 900915.SS:Says CSG Smart Science & Technology signs agreement with unit and partners to buy Inlay Link for about 900 million yuan ($136.95 million).

Wednesday, 20 Sep 2017 04:28am EDT

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary

Upcoming Events

No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.