China Kingstone Mining Holdings Ltd:Says the company as issuer entered into the subscription agreement with the subscriber as subscriber.Says it will allot and issue 378,867,213 subscription shares at the subscription price of HK$0.1285 per subscription share.Gross proceeds will be about HK$48.7...
MARUFUJI SHEET PILING CO LTD:Full-year consolidated outlook for revenue of 29,000 mln yen lowered from 29,100 mln yen, for fiscal year ended March 31, 2014.Full-year operating profit outlook of 1,020 mln yen raised from 750 mln yen.Full-year ordinary profit outlook of 1,200 mln yen raised from 930...
Health Revenue Assurance Holdings Inc:On April 22, board of company appointed Todd Willis as interim chief executive officer.On April 16, Tim Lankes resigned from his position as chief executive officer and director effective on such date.On April 18, Evan McKeown resigned as chief financial and...
Artec Consulting Corp:Dismisses Cutler & Co., LLC as independent registered public accounting firm effective immediately.Says it retained Bedinger and company as its principal independent accountant.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Luoyang Glass Co Ltd enters into agreement with Dengfeng Longde
- Asia Cement announces details for acquisition of Sichuan-based company by sub-subsidiary
- Asia Cement China Holdings Corp's Sichuan Yadong acquires 100 pct. equity interest in Sichuan Lanfeng and Sichuan Langfeng Building Materials Co., Ltd
- Latitude 360 signs definitive agreement for merger with Kingdom Koncrete Inc
- RHI AG subsidiary Magnesit Anonim Sirketi to acquire raw material plant and mining rights in Erzurum from Cihan Group
- Lafarge and Holcim announce merger of equals
Restructuring & Reorganization
- ASEC Co for Mining SAE to liquidate subsidiary
- Ningxia Building Materials Group to dissolve subsidiary
- KPS Consortium Bhd announces internal restructuring in subsidiaries
- Yamax Corp to merge with subsidiary MinatoKenzai Corporation
- Ssangyong Cement Industry Co., Ltd.'s subsidiary to merge with subsidiaries
- Haneda Zenith Co Ltd announces merger among subsidiaries
- Sichuan Golden Summit (Group) Co Ltd announces liquidation of subsidiary
- Chia Hsin Cement Corp to merge with wholly owned subsidiary
- Pan-United Corp Ltd announces striking-off of dormant subsidiaries
Expansion & New Markets
- Valmieras stikla skiedra AS plans to establish Valmiera Glass USA Corp. in United States of America
- Jainco Projects India incorporates new subsidiary
- MINO CERAMIC to invest in Mainland China
- NSL Ltd announces establishment of wholly-owned subsidiary
- Wanli International Holdings Ltd updates transaction settlement date of subsidiary establishment
- Yinson Holdings Berhad announces incorporation of singapore company
- Unye Cimento Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS to open branch in Romania-SeeNews - The Corporate Wire
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Valuation & Research Specialists
AUERBACH GRAYSON: West African Portland Cement - UPGRADE TO NEUTRAL ON BRIGHTER 2011 OUTLOOK (Nigeria)
Provider: Auerbach Grayson & Co., Inc.
Didier-Werke AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.