Paper Packaging

BillerudKorsnas sells stake in Baltic pellets business

BillerudKorsnas publ AB:Divests its Baltic pellets operations SIA Latgran to AS Graanul Invest.Says total consideration for 100 percent of company amounts to 104 million euros on a cash and debt free basis.Says Billerud ownership in Latgran is 75 percent, and the remaining 25 percent is owned by...

Friday, 22 May 2015 05:00am EDT

Broedrene Hartmann A/S confirms FY 2015 revenue guidance

Broedrene Hartmann A/S:Confirms guidance for FY 2015, revenue is expected to be 2.0 billion - 2.1 billion Danish crowns and profit margin 10-11.5 percent.

Tuesday, 19 May 2015 08:27am EDT

Expansion & New Markets

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary

Upcoming Events

No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.

Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Auerbach Grayson & Co., Inc.
$10.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$35.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.