Elbit Systems Ltd signs agreement to acquire NICE Systems' Cyber and Intelligence division for amount of up to $157.9 million
Elbit Systems Ltd:Signs agreement to acquire NICE Systems Ltd.'s Cyber and Intelligence division for a total amount of up to $157.9 million.Says that out of total amount, $117.9 million will be paid in cash at the time of the closing, expected to take place in third quarter of 2015.Says an...
Facc AG:Revenues are expected to grow in FY 2015/16 in single digit percentage range.FY 2014/15 reported revenues of 528.9 million euros.FY 2015/16 revenue estimate 640.28 million euros - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
QinetiQ Group Plc:Board proposes final dividend of 3.6p making the full year dividend 5.4p.Subject to approval at the annual general meeting, the final dividend will be paid on Sept 4 to shareholders on the register at Aug. 7.The full year dividend represents an increase of 17 pct reflecting the...
Jihua Group Corp Ltd:Appoints Li Xuecheng as chairman of the board.Appoints Han Wenhu as general manager.
Northrop Grumman Corp:Declared quarterly dividend of $0.80 per share on Northrop Grumman common stock, a 14 percent increase from the prior quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share.Says this is 12th consecutive annual increase in Northrop Grumman's common stock dividend.Dividend is payable June 17 to...
Embraer SA:Said it had signed the final agreement for the sale of 22 aircraft with China's Tianjin Airlines, a subsidiary of HNA Group.Contract, with estimated value of $1.1 billion, comprises 20 E195s and two E190-E2s.The agreement between the two companies for 40 aircraft was announced during...
Cubic Corp:Maintains FY 2015 revenue guidance.Says FY 2015 EPS guidance lowered to a range of $1.10 to $1.30 per share.FY 2015 revenue of $1.43 billion and EPS of $2.63 - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Elbit Systems Ltd signs agreement to acquire NICE Systems' Cyber and Intelligence division for amount of up to $157.9 million
- Magellan Aerospace Corp acquires Euravia Engineering & Supply Co Limited
- TransDigm Group completes acquisition of Aerospace Business of Pexco LLC, successful notes offering and incremental term loan
- Sepura PLC to acquire Teltronic, S.A.U
- TransDigm Group Inc to acquire aerospace business of Pexco LLC
- China Spacesat to acquire 55 pct stake in Xi'an-based communication technology company
- Jihua Group to fully acquire subsidiary
- Consilium buys Dutch gas detection company
- OMG PLC announces disposal of 2d3 to a subsidiary of Boeing Co
Expansion & New Markets
- Safran launches new invest CVC Safran Corporate Ventures
- AVIC Helicopter to establish branch in Beijing
- Jihua Group to set up Qinhuangdao-based company
- Zen Technologies Ltd To establish subsidiary in United Arab Emirates
- AviChina Industry & Technology Co Ltd 's non-wholly owned subsidiary announces setting up of a subsidiary
- General Dynamics to consolidate two information systems and technology businesses
- Hafei Aviation Industry to establish new subsidiary
- Northrop Grumman Corp announces new space assembly and test facility
- Thales inaugurates new offices in Saudi Arabia
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Edison Investment Research
Provider: Edison Investment Research
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider: Wall Street Transcript ,The
"The Economy Matters" Report for ADG: the economy's impact on ADG's price and risk, featuring the powerful EconomicInvestor Star Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.