Air Freight / Courier Services
TNT Express NV:Proposes final FY 2013 dividend of 0.024 euros per share.Option for payment in shares.Interim dividend of 0.022 euros per share was paid during FY 2013 making full year dividend of 0.046 euros per ordinary share.Ex-dividend date April 11.Record date April 15.Payable from May 12.
Logwin AG:Expects decrease in revenues in FY 2014 due to focusing performed in Solutions business segment.Aims for increase in operating result for FY 2014 and its profitability not least based on improvement in earnings situation in Solutions business segment.FY 2014 revenue estimate 1,224 million...
Air Transport Services Group Inc:Expects FY 2014 adjusted EBITDA of $165 to $170 million.FY 2014 EBITDA of $170 million - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
CTS International Logistics Corp Ltd:To invest 57.55 mln yuan to set up a fast moving consumer goods distribution center and a subsidiary for operation and management of the center, in Foshan City.The subsidiary will be with a registered capital of 5 mln yuan and be engaged in the provision of...
UTi Worldwide Inc:Sees Q4 2014 GAAP revenues to be $1.05 bln - $1.10 bln.Sees Q4 2014 GAAP net revenues to be $370 mln - $377 mln.Sees Q4 2014 GAAP net loss per diluted share to be $0.33 - $0.38.Q4 2014 revenues of $1.09 bln, EPS of $(0.01) - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Sinotrans Air Transportation Development Co Ltd:To acquire assets and businesses of two branches and a airfreight of a branch of a Guangdong-based transport company, as well as combined 100 pct stake in a Macau-based company from two other companies.The assets were valued at 59.8 mln yuan in total,...
Eimskipafelag Islands hf:Proposes a dividend payment of 2.60 Icelandic crowns per share to take place in 2014.Says total dividend payment is 504.6 million Icelandic crowns, or 3.2 million euros, which represents 30.0 percent of net earnings for the year 2013.Paid dividend of 2.10 Icelandic crowns...
Eimskipafelag Islands hf:Forecasts EBITDA for FY 2014 in the range of 37 to 41 million euros.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Singapore Post Ltd's Famous Holdings Pte Ltd completes acquisition of TRAS-Inter Co., Ltd
- Sinotrans Air Transportation Development Co Ltd to acquire assets and company stake
- Echo Global Logistics Inc acquires Comcar Logistics
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc announces acquisition of Rich Logistics
- Palred Technologies Ltd announces Board approves proposed merger
- Forward Air Corp closes Central States Trucking acquisition
- Singapore Post Ltd's Famous Holdings Pte Ltd announces acquisition of entire issued and paid-up share capital of TRAS-Inter Co., Ltd
- Singapore Post Ltd increases in shareholding in Clout Shoppe Pte. Ltd.
- Forward Air Corp to acquire Central States Trucking
- Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd's Keppel Logistics Pte Ltd increases shareholding interest in Indo-Trans Keppel Logistics Vietnam Co., Ltd
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd announces striking off of subsidiary
- A-Sonic Aerospace Ltd announces dissolution of dormant subsidiary
- Allcargo Logistics Ltd updates on scheme of arrangement
- Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd Announces Amalgamation Of Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries
- NIPPON EXPRESS CO LTD Announces Outcome of Early Retirement Program
- NIPPON EXPRESS CO LTD Announces Early Retirement Plan
- Hansol CSN Co., Ltd. to Divest Distribution Business into Subsidiary
- Air Transport Services Group Inc's Subsidiaries Complete Merger
- A-Sonic Aerospace Ltd Announces Dissolution Of Dormant Subsidiaries
Expansion & New Markets
- CTS International Logistics Corp Ltd to set up distribution center and subsidiary in Foshan
- Sinotrans Air Transportation Development Co Ltd to set up branches
- Singapore Post Ltd announces incorporation of subsidiary
- Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd incorporates subsidiary
- A-Sonic Aerospace Ltd incorporates subsidiary
- A-Sonic Aerospace Ltd incorporates e2-Solutions Pte Ltd through subsidiary
- Sinotrans Air Transportation Development Co Ltd to Set up Branch
- CTS International Logistics Corp Ltd to Set up Subsidiary
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Bohai Securities Co.,Ltd.
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.