Integrated Oil & Gas
May 26 (Reuters) - Total Shareholders :Approve CEO Patrick Pouyanne's 3.8 million eur 2016 compensation.
May 26 (Reuters) - Total :Total Chief Executive Patrick Pouyanne tells shareholders that the group's Hutchinson rubber unit is not for sale.Pouyanne says Hutchinson fits Total development strategy into new businesses.
May 26 (Reuters) - Petrochina Co Ltd PTR.N:Says controlling shareholder plans to transfer 440 million A-shares, or 0.24 percent of total issued capital in the company to Ansteel in order.Says its holdings in the company will reduce to 85.77 percent from 86.01 percent after transaction.Says stake...
May 25 (Reuters) - Statoil ASA ::Statoil sells common shares of international petroleum corporation.Statoil ASA says it sold 22.8 million common shares of International Petroleum Corporation representing about 20.1% of issued and outstanding shares.Statoil ASA - Statoil sold shares at a price of...
Recasts with company comments to show production was not interrupted:.
May 23 (Reuters) - Shell ::Resolutions 1-20 were carried and resolution 21 (shareholder resolution) was not carried.Says 93.20 percent voted for approval of director's remuneration report.Says 93.66 percent voted against resolution 21, under which co requested to set, publish targets to cut GHG...
May 23 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell Plc :Shell CFO Uhl says company looking at more than $40 billion worth of divestments, could raise target beyond $30 billion by 2018 if needed.
May 23 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell Plc :93 percent of Shell shareholders vote in favour of remuneration report - preliminary result.
May 23 (Reuters) - Total SA :Total, through its subsidiary Total Solar, launches construction of 25 megawatt solar plant in Miyako, Japan..Says expected to start up production in 2018 and will supply electricity to over 8,000 homes..Total says the plant will be connected to the electricity...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Total shareholders approve CEO Patrick Pouyanne's 3.8 mln eur 2016 compensation
- Total CEO Pouyanne says Hutchinson unit not for sale
- Eni CEO says retail gas unit is not for sale
- Total in talks on possible sale of TotalERG and certain North Sea assets
- Total CEO says is sure any participation in Saudi Aramco IPO will be good investment
- Comet Ridge says Mahalo Joint Venture approved Mahalo 2017 joint venture exploration work program
- Turcas Petrol signs MoU with Innogy SE to collaborate in energy sector
- Eni CEO says not interested in large acquisitions
- Eni CEO says will likely exit from Saipem, now not the right moment
- Erg CEO sees Italy petrol station sale before summer
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Centennial Resource Development says will issue, sell 23.5 mln Class A shares in private placement
- Shell posts higher Q1 profits, beats forecasts
- China CIC, Canada's Brookfield acquire Petrobras pipeline unit
- Aker Solutions wins NOK 1 bln Njord A contract from Statoil
- Oil group Total to sell some Gabon assets to Perenco in $350 mln deal
- Chesapeake Energy reports Q4 adjusted earnings $0.07/share
- Turcas Petrol to merge with its unit Turcas Elektrik Üretim via acquisition
- Dundee Energy - strategic review process for Dundee Energy LP
Expansion & New Markets
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.