Shenzhen Airport Co Ltd:Sees net profit for the first quarter of fiscal year (FY) 2014 to decrease 55 pct to 71 pct, or to be 48 mln yuan to 73 mln yuan.The net profit of the same period in FY 2013 was 162.75 mln yuan.Comments that increased costs as the main reason for the forecast.
AERODROM LJUBLJANA dd:Is to propose on General Meeting, on May 13 to pay dividend of 9.16 euros per share for the 2013 fiscal year.The dividend is planned to be paid 3 months after the adoption of the decision of the General Shareholders' Meeting.The record date is planned for May 16.The ex-dividend...
Celebi Hava Servisi AS:Says it will not pay any dividends for the fiscal year 2013.
Koebenhavns Lufthavne A/S:Names Lars Noerby Johansen new Chairman of the Board.Says he has been newly elected to the Board.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd:Appoints Ma Xinhang as general manager, effective April 2.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd:To pay cash dividend of 3.7 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to shareholders for the fiscal year 2013.
Airline Services And Logistics Plc:Says, in relation to the declared dividend of 0.12 Nigerian naira per share for the 2013 fiscal year, payment is as of June 13.
Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd:Says Zhang Guanghui reaches the age of retirement, Zhang ceases to be the general manager (chief executive) of the company with effect from April 1.Shi Boli is appointed as the general manager (chief executive) with effect from April 1.
Shanghai International Airport Co Ltd:To pay cash dividend of 3 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to shareholders for the fiscal year 2013.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Safe Bag SpA concludes investment in Americas Wrapping Holding
- AERODROM LJUBLJANA dd to collect non-binding offers for purchase of a 75.5 percent stake in company
- Aeroporto di Firenze SpA announces full mandatory takeover bid by Corporacion America Italia Srl
- Societa Aeroporto Toscano SAT Galileo Galilei SpA announces full voluntary takeover bid by Corporacion America Italia Srl
- Sats Ltd's subsidairy completes acquisition of 41.65 pct Of PT Cardig Aero Services Tbk
- Sats Ltd's subsidiary acquires 41.65 pct of PT Cardig Aero Services Tbk
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co Ltd completes acquisition of TIMCO Aviation Services, Inc.
- Folli Follie SA announces completion of the merger of subsidiaries
- Pteris Global Ltd proposes acquisition of 100 pct of equity interests In Shenzhen Cimc-tianda Airport Support Ltd From China International Marine Containers (Hong Kong) Ltd And Shenzhen Tgm Ltd
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Atlan Holdings Bhd Announces Proposed Internal Restructuring Exercise Of Duty Free International Limited
- Aeroports De Paris SA Plans Voluntary Layoffs-Reuters
- Aeroport Kol'tsovo OAO Closes Representative Office in Moscow-SKRIN
- Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad Dissolves Subsidiary Companies
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd Announces Liquidation of Subsidiaries
- Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad Announces Members' Voluntary Winding-up Of Subsidiary Company
Expansion & New Markets
- Sats Ltd announces incorporation of new subsidiary
- Sichuan Haite High-tech Co Ltd to establish new subsidiary
- Sats Ltd Announces Incorporation Of New Subsidiary
- JALUX Inc Establishes New Subsidiary
- Aeroports De Paris SA's Aeroports de Paris Management Brings the New Terminal at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, Jordan into Operation
- Shandong Airlines Co Ltd to Set up Branch
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.
Provider: Bohai Securities Co.,Ltd.
Provider: Auerbach Grayson & Co., Inc.
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.