Edition:
United States

Discount Stores

Page 3

Showroomprive Group completes acquisition of Beauteprivee

Wednesday, 15 Mar 2017 01:03pm EDT

Showroomprive Groupe SA : Completes the acquisition of Beauteprivee .Acquired a 60 percent stake in Beauteprivee, valuing company at an enterprise value of 18 million euros ($19.1 million)for its entire capital, with an option to acquire remaining 40 percent in 2019.

Walgreens to sell more assets to win Rite Aid nod - Bloomberg

Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 02:47pm EDT

: Walgreens said ready to sell more assets to win Rite Aid nod - Bloomberg, citing sources . Walgreens is nearing an agreement to sell more assets to Tennessee-based discount chain Fred's Inc - Bloomberg, citing sources Source - http://bloom.bg/2lXMuRx ((Bangalore.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com;)).

Eroski and DIA sign agreement to develop own brand products

Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 12:31pm EDT

Eroski:Says signs agreement with DIA for implementation of new project focused on development of own brand products.

Ocado "as confident as ever" will secure international deals

Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 03:58am EDT

Ocado : CFO says remains "as confident as ever" will secure international deals . CFO says global interest in what Ocado can provide growingFurther company coverage: [nL5N1GR18A] (London Newsroom) ((UK.online@Reuters.com; +44 (0)20 7542 7717;)).

Gene Techno Science announces change of chairman and president

Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 03:00am EDT

Gene Techno Science Co Ltd <4584.T> :Says it appoints current president Masanari Kawaminami as new chairman, Masaharu Tani as new president, effective on April 1.

Don Quijote Holdings to issue 12th series corporate bonds worth 10 bln yen

Monday, 13 Mar 2017 10:07pm EDT

Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd <7532.T> : Says it plans to issue 12th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 10 billion yen . Face value of 100 million yen and issue price at 100 yen per face value of 100 yen . Interest rate of 0.39 percent . Maturity on March 21, 2024 . Subscription date on March 14 and payment date on March 21 .Proceeds to be used to invest in equipment, repay loan.

Gene Techno Science forms cooperation with ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER Corp

Thursday, 9 Mar 2017 01:43am EST

Gene Techno Science Co Ltd <4584.T>: Says the co to jointly develop biosimilars technology with ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER Corporation . Says the co will issue 199,800 shares to ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER Corporation for 301.9 million yen .Says effective March 27.

Target expects capital expenditures in 2017 to increase to about $2.0 billion to $2.5 billion - SEC filing

Wednesday, 8 Mar 2017 04:26pm EST

Target Corp : Says it expects capital expenditures in 2017 to increase to about $2.0 billion to $2.5 billion - SEC filing . Increase in 2017 capex as it accelerates rate of store remodels, flexible-format store openings, and continues to make supply chain investments .Says it also expects its rate of investment in store leases to continue to increase.

Fave acquires groupon singapore

Wednesday, 8 Mar 2017 09:00am EST

Fave - : Fave acquires Groupon Singapore .Fave - Groupon Singapore will be integrated into fave by mid-2017..

Pricesmart reports Feb sales of $214.6 mln, up 0.5 pct

Tuesday, 7 Mar 2017 08:28am EST

Pricesmart Inc : Revenue for february 2017 was $214.6 million . Pricesmart announces february sales; also announces earnings release and conference call dates for second quarter fiscal year 2017 financial results . February sales rose 0.5 percent to $214.6 million .Q2 revenue view $798.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary