Edition:
United States

Apparel & Accessories Retailers

Page 3

Michael Kors acquires Greater China licensee

Wednesday, 1 Jun 2016 06:55am EDT

Michael Kors Holdings Ltd : Michael Kors acquires Greater China licensee . Michael Kors Holdings Ltd says acquisition is expected to be accretive to earnings per share in fiscal 2018 and thereafter . Acquisition is expected to be accretive to earnings per share in fiscal 2018 and thereafter . For fiscal year 2017, Greater China business is expected to contribute approximately $200 million to retail net sales . Deal expected to be neutral to EPS on a gaap basis, and accretive to EPS on a non-gaap basis, excluding $15 million of one-time acquisition costs . Deal for $500 million in cash .Completed acquisition of Michael Kors (HK) Limited, exclusive licensee of company in China.

Ichikura fully acquires Japanese traditional dressing firm for 1.19 bln yen

Friday, 20 May 2016 02:11am EDT

Ichikura Co Ltd <6186.T>:Says it acquired 100 percent stake in a Osaka-based company, which is engaged in Japanese traditional dressing business, for 1.19 billion yen in total.

Vashion Group says unit entered preliminary agreement with Ng An Ho, the lessor

Friday, 6 May 2016 07:42am EDT

Vashion Group Ltd : Unit entered preliminary agreement with ng an ho,the lessor . Says consideration of the lease is s$2.9 mln .

Shenzhen Ellassay Fashion completes 65 pct stake acquisition in Hong Kong firm via unit

Monday, 25 Apr 2016 08:00pm EDT

Shenzhen Ellassay Fashion Co Ltd:Completes 65 pct stake acquisition in Hong Kong international holding firm via its wholly owned Hong Kong-based investment subsidiary, for 240.5 million yuan.

Online Brands Nordic AB to buy gold store

Friday, 8 Apr 2016 03:24am EDT

Online Brands Nordic AB:Buys Juvelerare Eric G Anderssons AB for about 7 million Swedish crowns.Possession is planned during Q2 2016.To finance acquisition with sellers promissory note, Almi loan and issue of converible promissory note.

AOYAMA TRADING to fully acquire Tokyo-based firm

Friday, 1 Apr 2016 02:00am EDT

AOYAMA TRADING Co Ltd:To fully acquire Tokyo-based firm (WTW) which is engaged in sale of interior and sundries from BALS CORPORATION.To hold a 100 pct stake in WTW after the transaction.

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB buys franchise business in Finland

Thursday, 24 Mar 2016 02:15am EDT

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB:Polarn o. Pyret acquires 51 percent of master franchise business in Finland.Polarn o. Pyret ab acquires 51 percent of shares in Kids Company Oy in Finland.The acquisition is expected to close on March 31, 2016 and also includes a mutual option to acquire respectively sell the remaining 49 percent within a period of four years.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary