Brewers

Page 1

Royal Unibrew maintains FY 2014 guidance

Wednesday, 26 Nov 2014 04:00pm EST

Royal Unibrew A/S:Maintains FY 2014 outlook.Still sees FY 2014 net revenue of 5,950-6,100 million Danish crowns, EBITDA of 1,090-1,140 million crowns and EBIT of 790-840 million crowns.FY 2014 revenue 6,116 million crowns, EBITDA 1,133 million crowns and EBIT 824.20 million crowns-Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.

Empee Distilleries Ltd announces acquisition of equity shares capital of M/s. Empee Power and Infrastructure PL

Wednesday, 19 Nov 2014 04:53am EST

Empee Distilleries Ltd:Says it has invested and acquired 89.85 pct in equity shares capital of M/s. Empee Power and Infrastructure Private Limited on Oct. 30, 2014 and has become a subsidiary of the company.

Carlsberg takes control of Greek brewer Olympic Brewery-Reuters

Tuesday, 18 Nov 2014 02:28am EST

Carlsberg A/S:To merge with the Greek brewer Olympic Brewery-Reuters.Will own 51 percent of the combined company and the current shareholders of Olympic Brewery will own the remaining 49 percent.

Delta Corp Ltd declares dividend for period ending Sept. 30

Wednesday, 12 Nov 2014 07:00pm EST

Delta Corp Ltd:Declares dividend for the period ending Sept. 30.Dividend amount is $1.35 per share.Record date on Dec. 5.Ex-date on Dec. 8.Payment date on Dec. 10.

UCP Backus y Johnston declares FY 2014 interim dividend

Wednesday, 12 Nov 2014 04:36pm EST

Union de Cervecerias Peruanas Backus y Johnston SAA:Declares interim dividend for 2014 of 247.5 million nuevos soles.Dividend of 1.83026602 nuevos soles per BACKUAC1 share for 76,046,495 shares.Dividend of 2.01329262 nuevos soles per BACKUBC1 share for 2,025,707 shares.Dividend of 0.18302660 nuevos soles per BACKUSI1 share for 569,514,715 shares.

Ottakringer Getraenke AG comments on FY 2014 outlook

Monday, 10 Nov 2014 07:00pm EST

Ottakringer Getraenke AG:Sees FY 2014 revenues approx. at last year's value.Sees FY 2014 net result below last year's value.

Compania Cervecerias Unidas SA enters a joint venture in Colombia

Monday, 10 Nov 2014 03:23pm EST

Compania Cervecerias Unidas SA:Enters a joint venture with Colombian Postobon SA.Companies sign framework agreement to set up a beer and non-alcoholic beverage plant in Colombia.Investment amounts to $400 million and initial capacity of 3 million hectoliters annually.Companies receive an exclusive contract for Heineken beer production and distribution in Colombia.

Carlsberg A/S maintains FY 2014 financial guidance

Monday, 10 Nov 2014 01:00am EST

Carlsberg A/S:Still expects low- to mid-single decline in reported operating profit, and mid- to high-single-digit decline in adjusted net profit in FY 2014.FY 2014 operating profit 9,159 million Danish crowns - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.FY 2014 net profit 5,706 million Danish crowns - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary

Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Bohai Securities Co.,Ltd.
$115.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: Pechala's Reports
$10.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.