Edition:
United States

Fishing & Farming

Page 1

Muyuan Foods to set up five farming units

Thursday, 17 Nov 2016 02:26am EST

Muyuan Foodstuff Co., Ltd.<002714.SZ>: Says it plans to set up a farming unit in Shan'xi, two farming units in Hebei, a farming unit in Shandong and a farming unit in Jiangsu .Says all of the units will be capitalized at 5 million yuan.

Deere reaches agreement to enable AG Leader to offer products sold by Precision Planting

Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 06:00pm EDT

Deere & Co : Deere -Reached an agreement to enable AG Leader, a precision agriculture competitor, to offer products currently sold by Precision Planting . Deere & Co says agreement is contingent on Deere completing acquisition of Precision Planting from Climate Corporation . Agreement will provide AG Leader technologies and licenses necessary to manufacture and sell precision Planting Speedtube and related technology . Deere & Co- Co anticipates AG Leader will sell Precision Planting components to Retrofit Deere and other brands of planters .Deere & Co - Agreement is contingent on Deere completing acquisition of Precision Planting from Climate Corporation, a subsidiary of Monsanto Company.

Muyuan Foodstuff to set up six farming units

Thursday, 1 Sep 2016 05:47am EDT

Muyuan Foodstuff Co., Ltd.<002714.SZ>: Says it plans to set up six wholly owned farming units .Says each of the units is capitalized at 20 million yuan.

Gansu Dunhuang Seed to dissolve farm produce branch and use 8 mln yuan to set up farm produce trade company

Tuesday, 30 Aug 2016 01:03am EDT

Gansu Dunhuang Seed <600354.SS>: Says it will dissolve a Jiuquan-based farm produce branch . Says it will set up a farm produce trade company with registered capital of 10 million yuan in Jiuquan . Says it will invest 8 million yuan in the new company, holding 80 percent stake in it .Says the management team will hold the other 20 percent stake in the new company.

Guangdong VTR Bio-Tech to set up two units

Monday, 29 Aug 2016 04:27am EDT

Guangdong VTR Bio-Tech Co Ltd <300381.SZ>: Says it to invest 50 million yuan to set up a wholly owned biotechnology subsidiary in Hunan, China .Says it to invest 50 million yuan to set up a wholly owned biological medicine subsidiary in Hunan, China.

Shenzhen Jinxinnong Feed to set up agricultural institute

Thursday, 18 Aug 2016 04:51am EDT

Shenzhen Jinxinnong Feed Co Ltd <002548.SZ>:Says it plans to set up agricultural institute to study pork, food and healthcare products.

Monsanto sees restructuring expense of $1.1-1.2 bln in FY15-18 period

Wednesday, 17 Aug 2016 12:08pm EDT

Monsanto Co : Sees restructuring expense of about $1.1 billion-1.2 billion for FY15-FY18 period . Sees total expected annual savings by FY 2018 of $500 million from its restructuring and cost savings initiatives . Monsanto sees FY16 Ag productivity gross profit at lower end of $900 million to $1.1 billion range .Planned 2017 commercial launch in Austrialia for Bollgard 3.

Muyuan Foodstuff sets up farming units

Wednesday, 10 Aug 2016 09:26pm EDT

Muyuan Foodstuff Co Ltd <002714.SZ>: : Says it completed establishment of a wholly owned farming unit in Hebei on Aug. 5 and a wholly owned farming unit in Jiangsu on Aug. 8 .Says both of the new units are capitalized at 20 million yuan.

Muyuan Foodstuff sets up farming unit in Jilin

Monday, 1 Aug 2016 11:33pm EDT

Muyuan Foodstuff Co Ltd <002714.SZ>: Says it completed establishment of a wholly owned farming unit in Jilin on July 29 .Says the new unit is capitalized at 20 million yuan.

Muyuan Foodstuff sets up farming unit in Inner Mongolia

Wednesday, 27 Jul 2016 10:36pm EDT

Muyuan Foodstuff Co Ltd <002714.SZ>: Says it completed establishment of a wholly owned farming unit in Inner Mongolia on July 26 .Says the new unit is capitalized at 20 million yuan.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • U.S.
  • Europe
  • Asia

Sector Summary